Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
~ Tell us a Bedtime Story! ~ (Congrats winners!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:18 pm
Wait, I know how this goes!
Username: Fea Line
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt blinked at the flower bunny then back at the rabbit, thoroughly confused. "Ooookaaay? And you want me to do what exactly?" the colt asked, then realized the bunny was...flowery. Grinning, he reached forward and began to eat the flower bunnies flowers.
Prize preferences: Catnip, Chamomile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:18 pm
Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt blinked rapidly but the rabbit was gone and nothing made sense.
Prize preferences: Male, Female  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:42 pm
Username: Chi Honda
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt noticed the bunny and began to walk around him staring at the strange sleeping fellow. "What can I do for them," he said aloud as he gently attempted to nudge the sleeping bunny.
Prize preferences: 2, 1, 4, 3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:46 pm
Username: Ryuukishin
The story goes: The colt... promptly went up to the bunny to chew its ears. Reflexively, the bunny kicked him in the face.
Prize preferences: Catnip, Chamomile  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:58 pm
Username: ramenli
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt moved closer to the sleeping flower bunny and leaned in to get a closer look. "Hey, wake up," he insisted, stamping the ground with a hoof when she didn't react. There had to be something he could do to wake her up, but what?
Prize preferences: Catnip, Chamomile, blue, red  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:19 am
Username: Lunarflowermaiden
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt tilted his head, still very confused. He nudged the sleeping rabbit first with his nose, when that didn't work, he gently poked it with a hoof.
Prize preferences: First post  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:38 am
Username: CitrusCupcake
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt was no less confused than before, this was what it meant to be the Chosen One? You got shown a sleeping rabbit? "What do I do?" he asked, not really expecting an answer as the white rabbit had vanished.
Prize preferences: Red, Blue  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:37 am
Username:
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt blinked, once, twice, three times before spinning on his hooves, intent on exiting right where he came from. "Okay nope, forget this. Too weird for me! Good luck rabbit man."
Prize preferences: Mare, Stallion, Reroll  

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:25 am
Username: dawns_aura
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt was surprised at first- the rabbit faded, how did he do that? This sure was a weird place, he thought, then he realised what had taken the rabbit's place - a flower bunny - man, now he was hungry.
Prize preferences: Camomile, red otter, blue otter, pass  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:36 am
Username: sage_the_Vampirc_angel
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt span in a circle before headbutting the bunny's flower.
Prize preferences: Familars only  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:27 am
Username: ATh e a r t
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt cautiously made his way over and nudged the bunny. He had to admit he wasn't quiet sure what to do...
Prize preferences: Catnip, Chamomile, reroll  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:31 am
Username: Pandora Talie
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt stared in wonder as the flower bunny's hair was made of 100s of mini golden flowers. His mouth frothed as he bent in for a nibble of those delicious looking blossoms.
Prize preferences: 1st post  

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:25 am
Username: FrostyPeaches
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. "The colt- yes you- must wake this creature up with whatever means possible, for he/she is a heavy sleeper, goodluck chosen one."
Prize preferences: Cham, Cat  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:04 pm
Username: vampireluver123
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, "You are the one who has been chosen to do the impossible and save the Princess."  

vampireluver123

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:22 pm
Username: LunaRei_SilverBlood
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt looked around wondering what happened before looking at the sleeping flower bunny. He leaned forward and nudged him with his nose.
Prize preferences: Chamomile - re-roll  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces