Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
| Araucana's Pairs & Plots | Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:56 am
Araucana

I've been admiring Clove ;v; Any interest in ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:26 pm
Araucana
Tiarana
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Tiarana
Your Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Growing or Adult Only? Adult
Edited or Unedited? Edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? n/a
Legendary blessing? Will get!
Newbie sack? Manda
Throwback info: Fall to Pieces.
Additional Notes:

This is an old old oooolllllddd pair so lemme know if you're still down for this! >w<

I'm still down! And any of our other pairs also, I know I'm not around much these days but you are free to post whoever XD  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:35 am
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Araucana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ?

Would you believe I have actually offered you this very pair before! :b
I think it just got missed because it was in the main thread amongst a lot of other pair throwing but looovvvee these two, DEFINITELY INTERESTED! >w<

How would you feel about just Watch the Skies & Flower for throwbacks? :D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:50 am
Tiarana
Araucana
Tiarana
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Tiarana
Your Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Growing or Adult Only? Adult
Edited or Unedited? Edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? n/a
Legendary blessing? Will get!
Newbie sack? Manda
Throwback info: Fall to Pieces.
Additional Notes:

This is an old old oooolllllddd pair so lemme know if you're still down for this! >w<

I'm still down! And any of our other pairs also, I know I'm not around much these days but you are free to post whoever XD

Yay! Thanks darling! Will take note! emotion_bigheart
(Also we should totally make even more pairs some time ;D)  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:35 am
Araucana
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Araucana

Would you believe I have actually offered you this very pair before! :b
I think it just got missed because it was in the main thread amongst a lot of other pair throwing but looovvvee these two, DEFINITELY INTERESTED! >w<

How would you feel about just Watch the Skies & Flower for throwbacks? :D

oh my gosh did you emotion_facepalm sorry it's been hard keeping track of posts ;-;

But yaaay I really like them together qwq! Those throwbacks are fine with me! : D  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:08 pm
Araucana

I can't recall if I gave the green light for our pair(s) or not, but have at it!  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:28 pm
Magician Arcana
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Magi! How would you feel about us entering these two for this part of the Valentines event? >w< I really love them  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:33 pm
Araucana
Magician Arcana
http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/abbacus/zealous_uncert.png x http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/amorpheous/rottenonthevine_uncert.png

Hey Magi! How would you feel about us entering these two for this part of the Valentines event? >w< I really love them

That sounds great!  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:08 am
Chrystali

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Chrys! Would you be down for us to throw these two in for this part of this year's valentines event? <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:45 pm
Araucana
Chrystali

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Chrys! Would you be down for us to throw these two in for this part of this year's valentines event? <3

Absolutely!! 8D  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 pm
Prolixity

I saw you in the main thread and well, I've got an itch for fresh pairs! >w>;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:23 pm
Araucana

You've got a good eye for stuff I like! I wouldn't object to any of these, and I particularly like Ink-cap x Winterbreath and Wish x Bluebells, and Ominous x Buried is probably my favorite here~  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:45 pm
Araucana

Hello there! I really think Fair Weather so soooo handsome! I've come to offer some pairings! If you maybe like him with someone else, lemme know!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:24 pm
Astraea Pandora
Hello there! I really think Fair Weather so soooo handsome! I've come to offer some pairings! If you maybe like him with someone else, lemme know!

Hey darling! I really like these two! Rhythm of Life I was a bit unsure about only because her colours weren't what I was looking for but GOSH DARN IT she's so beautiful I can't say no. As for other ideas: I think I like Kindred Spirit a touch more with him than her mother if you were down! With Shadowsong, it could be really nice to mix those beautiful purples with his blues. <3

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:31 pm
Araucana

Hey darling! I really like these two! Rhythm of Life I was a bit unsure about only because her colours weren't what I was looking for but GOSH DARN IT she's so beautiful I can't say no. As for other ideas: I think I like Kindred Spirit a touch more with him than her mother if you were down! With Shadowsong, it could be really nice to mix those beautiful purples with his blues. <3

I actually really like this pairing! What an awesome eye you have =D Any ideas of what you wanna do with this pair? Throwbacks? CC thread? IRL? Ect ect ect.  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff