Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:57 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑩тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

He just couldn't believe that he would end up being heartbroken after Jessie decided to part ways with him right after he enjoyed his first surfing lesson with Fisher at the beach. Because of being near the sun for a while, his skin was now being tanned, though it was not as dark as the others without using sunscreen. Honestly, he was not looking forward to working at the club, but right now, he needed a distraction, a way to forget the pain that he was now enduring. Thankfully, Neon Lights was serving a variety of drinks for the party-goers. A shot or two of the recommendations for his taste wouldn't hurt... right? He sighed as he sat down on the stool near the bar section. Alcohol and spirit bottles were on full display, a kaleidoscope of colors tempting him to succumb to such desires.

The only plus side would be that he would see his new co-workers who might be happy to see him. Perhaps they would also help him forget the image of Jessie walking away from him, but only time would tell at this point.

Mood: sour af
Company: no one (for now)
Money: $142.70 (Wallet) ; $1175.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Turned out that my RP friend who is playing as his (now ex-)girlfriend will be leaving the guild and Gaia in general, so the break-up occurred. But don't worry, it was done with both our consents granted a day before I typed this post.

ADONIPS

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━★ ☆✿☯☆★━━━━┓

Ailene had just finished her last dance before her break. As a spirit she didn't get tired in a typical sense. Her body was fueled by more than flesh and blood, and so she had no issues dancing as long as was needed. However, something had caught her eye... The music was still playing in the background, but there was no DJ to play it. The reason was what made her stop. Sorrow so heavy that she could almost smell it, even from the dance floor, that belonged to such an uncharacteristic person. She'd been working here for a couple of weeks now but outside of a simple hello, she hadn't come very far with her coworkers. But even from what little she knew her senses tingled that this wasn't normal. And so she slipped backstage and pulled on her short-dress and Cardigan that she wore to hide her rather risque outfit, took off her heels and slipped on her shoes, and went to the bar to join her coworker.

It had only been a couple weeks but she had seen lonely people often in her job. Men mostly, but women too. People who were trying to forget and would pay her extra for attention to them... But she had a feeling that was the wrong approach with Chester. And so she simply approached the bar, not taking a stool, and stood behind it. Resting against it slightly but not sitting down yet. Not wanting to bother him if he wished to be alone. "Hello, Chester" She said softly. A gentle introduction. Her voice was perhaps the only thing reflecting her ethereal nature. A gentle echo, as if three voices were speaking in perfect harmony, two providing undertones for one. It's a very pleasant sort of sound though, like a good ASMR... Well, that and her eyes, which shone a gentle blue and purple mixed gradient that continuously shifted around the light. But all the same. "You know... It's not as fun to dance, without you guiding me" She says with a small smile to the forlorn man. It was true. His passion for his music touched her, it made it much more enjoyable to dance while wrapped in someone else's passion. "Want something to drink?" She inquired, still not taking her seat beside him. She herself was thirsty, and the bartender knew just what she enjoyed. A drink, one that they called a Liquid Marijuana. She also enjoyed a drink called, for some reason, a Sex on the Beach. But she didn't order. She often let the Bartender surprise her.

┗━━━━★☆✿☯☆★━━━━┛

Where - ♫ .Neon Lights ╌ ╍ Company - ♫ Chester Nightingale ╍ Feels - ♫ Concerned and curious ╌ ╍ Outfit: ♫ Seen as Worn for the time. Money : $925 in the bank ♪ $75 in pocket ╌ ╍ OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ Awwww. Poor soul. :< It's good it was mutual but that's still sad. ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:43 am

User Image
        User Image
                User Image CHESTER & AILENE
                User Image NEON LIGHTS
                User Image $988
                User Image

Hae-Jin Choi was elegantly late to work. He had decided to take a quick nap before it was
            time for work, though that plan had gone haywire. He ended up sleeping in, and by the
            time he had awoken, he was running late. He ended up throwing on a fresh set of clothes
            to make up for the wrinkled ones he had slept in. He had to make sure to keep his hair
            neatly combed too, and had to lightly spritz some cologne on himself to avoid that “I just
            rolled out of bed” smell. He had to find the fastest way to get to Downtown Soleil, though
            it came with a few traffic jams that eventually made him even later.

By the time he had gotten to Neon Lights, the place was pulsing with music and the
            festive aura of the rave goers. Hae-Jin slipped in through the back employee entrance
            where he ditched his jacket and slipped on his bartending apron. He quickly punched in,
            though it took him a few more minutes before he really headed out front—he had to catch
            a breather and take a sip of water.

By the time Hae-Jin had showed his mug around as the bar’s bartender, Ailene’s showtime
            was over and Chester—well, he was looking down. “Why the long face?” He questioned
            as he approached the duo. “Tonight is a good night. May the spirits of the drinks
            guide you.”
            He chuckled. “Do you want me to read your luck through the beer
            bubbles?”
            He joked. Hae-Jin knew it was a common practice for some tea drinkers to
            read their luck through the tea leaves left behind. Perhaps beer bubbles were the same
            way? Or, maybe not. There were far too many of them to really predict. And, they
            disappeared to quickly.

“I apologize for missing your performance tonight, Ailene. I think I slept in quite
            a bit tonight.”
            He pouted as picked up the counter rag he usually had equipped on his
            person whenever he was at work. He made one sweeping motion across the counter top
            before he struck the signature bartender pose—he leaned down in front of them, one arm
            resting on top of the counter as he dramatically asked them: “So, what would my
            lovely first customers like tonight? Something sweet or something exciting?”
            He
            smirked as he created some suggestions. While ultimately, it was up to them to decide.
            He was just here to add some dramatic flare! And mix drinks. Of course.

tab tab OOC: SORRY FOR THE LATENESS! I WAS EXHAUSTED THE PAST FEW DAYS ;;;

Marshmallow Pouf

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:18 am
User Image

His thoughts were laden with Jessie's smiling face, the way she smiled up at him every time he told her he loved her so much. But also, her blushing face, together with the sensation of her soft skin that he touched with his fingers, burned into his mind like a fresh brand. Chester's heart clenched painfully at the memory and the DJ would have sunk even further into despair if it wasn't for the dancer's greeting reaching his ears. Sighing, the ginger-head looked up at her, the crestfallen expression still visible on his facade. "Oh, hey there," he responded softly to the greeting, noticing how beautiful the lady was with her ensemble. At the offer for the dance, the young-looking man shook his head. "It's a lovely offer, but I'll have to pass for today." Plus, there was the bartender, another one of his new co-workers, checking up on him, ready to hear him out of his problem. Chester rubbed his fingers against the bridge of his nose, elbow against the counter, as he spoke out what bugged him recently.

"The matters of the heart... Turned out that my girl broke up with me because she would head back to the Philippines and she would focus on her dreams the solo way. It sucked, being with her for just a few months before it all went south." The offer of bubbles was a good one, but his chuckle that escaped his lips was laced with an edge of bitterness. "You can obviously tell that my luck is not that good today." Luckily, though, the drinks would definitely be the remedy to make him forget about the heartbreak. It may be just a temporary fix, but right now, he wanted to let loose, to enjoy the present moment now that he was single once again. A minuscule smile formed on his lips as he contemplated on the choices.

"Something sweet, wild and fruity. That's my choice," he spoke to the bartender, letting him know that his choice was clear as crystal. Letting the bartender do his thing, he faced the dancer with a curious expression. "So your name is Aileen, correct? It's a pleasure to meet you informally outside the usual hustle and bustle of work." Right now, it would be just a great time with two of his work buddies, the thing that he craved right now at this moment.

Mood: sour af
Company: Ailene and Hae-jin
OOC: Yep, poor dude and I hate to see my baby being sad. ;;w;; And take your time, especially with the semi-hiatus sign being obviously there.

ADONIPS

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image

XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━★ ☆✿☯☆★━━━━┓

Ailene was pleasantly surprised when, as if on queue to her thoughts, Hae-jin's voice chimed from across the bar counter. However, rather than laugh at his comment about reading luck through beer bubbles she paused for a moment, taking a bit to let the thought run through her head. Could he really do something like that? What kind of power did he have? It filled her with questions that she decided to dismiss for the moment. It would do her no good to think about it now one way or the other, but she resolved to ask him about it later. When she heard Chesters comment she shook her head, that wasn't what she meant "I intended to mean when you played your music... As the DJ, it's much more fun to dance to you... But" She added with a faint smile on her lips. "If you do decide you want a dance, I wouldn't be against putting in a little overtime" She added. Her voice good natured, she took no offense nor meant any in kind. She turned her faint smile, to Hae-jin at his apologies. "It's fine, really... It's your loss, after all" She said, a small bit of amusement coloring her voice, ensuring that she meant the comment only in jest. She decided that now would be an acceptable time to take a seat as she sat at the stool beside Chester. Hae-jin knew what she liked to drink, but she supposed it was time to switch it up a little. After all, tonight certainly wasn't an ordinary night. "Something exciting would be wonderful". After all, she rather hated routine. Switching it up would be refreshing.

After she said her drink preference she looked to Chester. Her small smile faded from her lips. A curious expression on her face, in her eyes, matched only by her warm empathy as she listened to him speak. She knew little to nothing of Chester's love life, but the passion he felt for the girl was obvious by the sorrow in his demeanor. She felt a stir of intrigue. Her answer to her previous question was dismissed when Chester chuckled at the offer to have his luck read through beer bubbles though. Ah. It was a joke... Of course. But still, how wonderful it would be for that to happen. Technically, it was within Ailene's power to manipulate emotion to an extent... But from her past experience, she knew that there was so much that could go wrong with this form of sorrow. Bringing up good memories could cause more intense lingering affection, and the comedown from such a feeling would be far worse... Including letting go. Bringing forth joy directly when memories of someone were sorrowful on their mind could have an equal effect... If not worse, for it could make them associate the pain with happiness. Both of which were slippery slopes to insanity... Or worse. Never mind the anger if she was caught without his permission. No. There was to much that could go wrong. Especially if she interfered without his permission. Although it pained her to accept the sorrow as it was, she knew that it was all she could do. I'll have to try the old fashioned way... She wasn't very good at the old fashioned way.

But she was certainly going to try as she faced Chester, her long blonde hair framing her face, just short of touching the floor for about a foot in some places from her position on the bar stool. She smiled at him, a warm smile, as she replied "Yes... It is, isn't it. That's a shame." She was well aware of this, of course. But all the same. "You know... If you wanted something like that though, you didn't need to order it. After all, I'm right here..." She added in response to his drink recommendation, before adding "Though I suppose I can't really be called fruity" Her warm smile becoming faint on her lips. A natural sort of smile. She hoped that joke didn't fall to flat. She didn't always have the best timing... Especially now, she realized the gravity the joke might have. A bit of a double edged sword. It could have been very good... But also the opposite. She decided to amend herself a bit, rather than let the joke sit in the air. "Sorry... But it's nice to finally meet you, too. It feels so weird, to dance under the music of someone you don't know... Thrilling, perhaps, but odd. Though I imagine you're all to used to people dancing for you. Your passion for music seems as if it could move anyone" She adds thoughtfully as she turns her eyes back to Chester. "In any case, it's nice to finally sit and talk with you" Granted, under unusual circumstances perhaps. But all the same.

┗━━━━★☆✿☯☆★━━━━┛

Where - ♫ .Neon Lights ╌ ╍ Company - ♫ Chester and Hae-Jin ╍ Feels - ♫ Concerned and curious ╌ ╍ Outfit: ♫ Seen as Worn for the time. Money : $925 in the bank ♪ $75 in pocket ╌ ╍ OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ I know! I hate it too. Here's to hoping we can work a little magic to cheer him up. :> Oh! Lateness is fine though! I get wrapped up in things all the time, no worries at all~ ^^. Also sorry I used the wrong profile. Ehehe. ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ADONIPS

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:40 am

User Image
        User Image
                User Image CHESTER & AILENE
                User Image NEON LIGHTS
                User Image $972 ($16 spent)
                User Image

“Tut, tut,” Hae-Jin clicked the tip of his ongue against the roof of his mouth. “Dreams
            are the one thing we can never fight against.”
            He sighed. Although he had more to
            say about the matter, he held back. As cynical as he was, Hae-Jin was a bartender. An
            occupation whose primary function was to listen. “Your luck may not be good today,
            but look up, my friend. Every day is…unpredicatable.”
            He tried to encouraging, he
            really did—though he was rather bad at this. “Take your time and sulk a little bit.
            It won’t hurt to be down once in a while.”
            He reassured him as he picked up the
            shaker. He noted that Chester wanted something wild, sweet, and fruity. Maybe some
            gin and tonic with a mix of fruits? Ailene did have a crack at that though, and he had
            laughed at her little joke.

“I’m always at a loss with you, Miss Ailene.” He teased the dancer, a light hearted
            smile dancing on his lips. “Maybe you should start spritzing some fruity scents
            to fit the bill perfectly, hm? I’d be glad to serve you to Chester on a silver
            platter.”
            He joked. He got to work at least—he had the perfect idea of what Chester
            might want to try. It was sweet, that was for sure and the fruit; he got that covered.
            Though for the wild bit, he settled for picking out a gin rum cream liqueur before getting
            to work. It was a simple recipe containing some strawberries, bananas, milk and some
            coffee liqueur. Hae-Jin set the ingredients down into a blender and began the mix. Once
            the concoction was done, he brought out two glasses and poured his co-workers a drink.
            He topped if off with a sprig of mint leaf too. Don’t forget the ice!

Once he was satisfied with his work, he pushed the glasses forward, before waving his
            hand in a sweeping motion to present them their drinks. “Ladies and gentlemen,
            a Hummingbird #2.”
            He announced proudly. “It should be a little sweet but
            definitely fruity.”
            He described as with a proud smile of his lips. Drinks were his favorite
            thing to mix—well, besides paint. Though that was a story for another day. “I know you
            didn’t order a drink, but I know I usually brought you one after your
            performances. My treat~”
            He told her before he turned towards Chester. “Don’t
            worry about the first drink. It’s on me. I hope it helps sooth your ache-ing heart,
            even for a little bit. I can still try to read the mint leaf later if you want me to.”
            He
            winked. Who knows, maybe Hae-Jin was actually serious about it this time.

Marshmallow Pouf

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image

The compliment about his music induced a small smile on his face; though his fan population wasn't as huge as the others, the support meant so much to him. "Thank you for the compliment. My portfolio is still growing, though. Just expect something more once I incorporate more experiments to the beats I'm using." The shot glasses laden with the requested drinks were sent to them both, though Hae-jin insinuated that it was his treat. Slightly tanned fingers were holding the glass carefully as if it were going to break instantly with even the slightest pressure. Like his heart that was shattered, fragments falling piece by piece with each of Jessie's footsteps away from his proximity. Chester would no longer feel the same way after that.

With a gentle flourish, he tipped the edge of the glass close to his lips, letting the liquid course down his throat and coat his tongue and the rest of his orifice. There was the burning caress because of the alcohol, but he welcomed it. "This is a good start... The taste rolls well on my tongue alongside the warmth of the liqueur. It tastes like bananas and strawberries, too. Fun fact, strawberries are my favorite fruit." Indeed, he was starting to like the tropical flavors, like he was on vacation except that he didn't need to travel to Jamaica to experience it. It wasn't long before he took another sip of the beverage, yearning for more of that warmth.

Mood: sour af, but not as much as before
Company: Ailene and Hae-jin
OOC: Short, I know. I'm sorry ;w;

ADONIPS

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image

XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━★ ☆✿☯☆★━━━━┓

Ailene was relieved about two things. The first that it was quite clear that Hae-jin was just about as bad at this as she was. Perhaps slightly better. Actually quite a bit better than her. But it did give her hope that there was some level of awkwardness from both of them. A level of uncertainty from the old fashioned way. And the other source of relief was perhaps more shallow and vain, but something that she was grateful for all the same. And that was that her joke wasn't the most terrible thing in the world. At least not under Hae-Jin's laugh. She gave him a small smile, grateful for the feedback, as she responded to him "Most are... But that's okay, I'm usually at a loss, too" She said, her smile becoming perhaps a little wry as she takes ahold of her beverage. "Sadly, I don't think that I would be a very delectable treat... At least, not to Chester" She adds. Giving Chester an encouraging smile.

It was from this position that she took ahold of her beverage as she listened to him respond. Her smile widening some at his response "Of course... I can't wait. It's always so refreshing to hear you. Your Portfolio s my favorite, so far" She commends him. It was true. Her body flowed so well to his music. Even when he wasn't playing music, she still felt as if she were moving to his music in a different way. And it was so different than what he had played for her before... Even in solemn silence, he had a music. It was partly why she found herself being happy to assist him. However, she figured that it was her time to try this alcohol as well. She brought the glass to her lips as well, taking a small sip to enjoy the flavor, before coming back for a bigger drink. Wincing a bit at the strength of the alcohol. That was something that she wasn't quite used to, drinking was something fairly new to her. It took a lot for her to get drunk, or even buzzed. But she knew that she could still. However, tonight, that wasn't her intention... But she did love alcohol for a different reason. The flavor of it, the burn of it, the different ways it could be changed or enhanced... Much like humans, they were fluid. Constantly shifting, sometimes better, sometimes worse, but always different... And that was how it could be tonight.

She nodded her head after she had her drink. "This is very pleasant... I'm surprised" She admitted, honestly it just kind of seemed like a mess whenever Hae-jin made something, like he threw random things together, and here they were. Ending up tasting delicious. "Thank you" She said with a smile to him, grateful for his courtesy as ever. She always looked forward to whatever drink she would be surprised with after she had finished her dance. "Your next drink... I'd be happy to treat you, Chester" She adds, not wanting him to feel limitd at all. She felt happy to chip in if only a little. Sometimes, Alcohol was very useful for helping a wounded heart. "Strawberries, was it?" She inquired, leaning against the counter a little as she took another sip, not wanting him to fall silent now. "Out of all the fruits in this big, wide world... Why them?" She asked, actually genuinely curious. This was something that she took interest in.

┗━━━━★☆✿☯☆★━━━━┛

Where - ♫ .Neon Lights ╌ ╍ Company - ♫ Chester and Hae-Jin ╍ Feels - ♫ Concerned and curious ╌ ╍ Outfit: ♫ Seen as Worn for the time. Money : $925 in the bank ♪ $75 in pocket ╌ ╍ OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ Sorry for the long response! I should be much more regular now ^^. ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:36 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:02 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:]I need a life.}

Another day, same job...nothing new in her life. What was she doing here again? Why did she agree to this job...I mean she could just not show up. Since well being a manager and all. However, who knew what might happen if she decided to skip work for too long. Place could go up in flames. The club had new strippers now so that was a thing. At least Kuro got to beat up some people who got grabby. Not that she did so much. Too troublesome. So with her ever resting b***h face, she walked into work and headed straight for the bar. She definitely needed a drink to not shoot anyone today.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Indifferent🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC: Hope it's okay

User Image

Master Kiro II"

yo punny nut

Poisonous Pumpkin"

Phoenix347"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

whiters4"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:30 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling frustrated. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing denim || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Vulgar dances and lewd gaze was the first thing he noticed as he stepped into Neon Lights, followed by the harsh gaze of the bouncer when a dancer approached him. They were meant for viewing only, that much he understood as a former host from a local club in London several years back. The young man always gave off the mysterious vibe with his eye patch, which would be emphasized by the dim flickering lights that partially illuminated his chiseled features. However, he was far from the 'cold, distant' man many made him out to be. His features were quite tensed today, knowing full-well it would be a few more weeks until the first anniversary of his wife's death.

Seated against the bar counter, Rigel ordered himself a glass of blue curacao, with a small, red cherry settled upon the ice cubes in his cup. He had been invited here today by an old friend, yet, minutes passed, and eventually, an hour. He'd roll up the long sleeves of his denim jacket while his golden orbs scanned his vintage watch. A father's gift, so to say. An hour and fifteen minutes have passed, yet his friend was no where to be seen.

"Are you alone, sweetie?"
"I can keep you company if you want..?"
"Let me buy you a drink."

There were few who had approached him within the past hour, and the poor young man, like a deer stuck in headlights could only nervously refuse their offer, knowing full-well what it usually meant. His fingers traced the cold marble of the bar counter, feeling the slight prickle against his fingertips despite the thin fabric of his leather gloves in between. Moments passed, yet, no familiar presence could be found. No messages, no calls.

Surely.. he wasn't stood up?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

The_Little_Rabbit

PUMMMY

Trash

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:]I need a life.}

Kuro clicked her tongue a bit as she made her way to the bar. She never understood why people chose to do such vulgar things sometimes in public. It was a job, but it wasn't exactly classy. Although the female knew the talent it required. Also the strength. She was sure these strippers could take care of themselves honestly. But the reason for the click of the tongue was because of the male currently seated at the bar. He gave off a rather odd vibe. He wore an eye-patch for whatever reason. It wasn't the first eye-patch she has seen though, so it didn't really surprise her. Who knew, he could have a lost eye or something. Plus she couldn't say much since her eyes weren't exactly normal either.

She approached the counter and hopped over it rather gracefully. Simply observing the male for now, along with the bartender making the drink he ordered. Kuro stayed back in the shadows, almost seeming to blend in. This male was one of the only people at the bar currently and it would give her a chance to see how her workers did with such a small customer. Not that she really cared.
                                                      This is such a bore...I really should get a drink...I'll wait a bit longer though. If I move now I'll be noticed...I wonder though...why he came alone. Unless he was expecting a guest that never showed up. This is why you don't trust people to show.~ Most are pathetic. An hour or so had passed and if any of the workers had approached the male, trying to hit on him, she was sure to give them a glare of warning. Her eyes flashing slightly. That had caused they to quickly get back to work. Not that they had a chance anyway since the male kept rejecting if even a bit awkwardly. That was a different reaction to his appearance. It wasn't like it mattered if they hit on the customer but this was work and they should focus on their job.

Kuro had waited long enough. With a quiet, yet irritated sigh, she walked out from the shadows and made a motion for the bartender to get out of here for now. Well it was her way of telling them they could have their break. She would take over for now. A rare thing in her case. Once the bartender had rushed off, Kuro went about making her alcoholic tea drink, slightly glancing at the male with her piercing gaze. A couple minuets more and she spoke up,
                                                      "Are you just going to idly sit there, or are you going to order another drink..."

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Indifferent🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC: So sorry for the wait~

User Image

Master Kiro II"

yo punny nut

Poisonous Pumpkin"

Phoenix347"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

whiters4"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:42 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, αρяιℓ ⑬тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧⑦
( ⑥ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image

Chester was back to Neon Lights after having fun with Ailene in The Mushroom Kingdom yesterday, mainly because the nightclub was going to go with the usual beats, though there would be a group of friends dropping by for a birthday party in the place. He was currently testing out his equipment to make sure that they are still in good condition, hence the need for a test run that would last for around thirty minutes or so. He would still use some of the similar tunes but with a few new additions to keep the vibe fresh and less boring. The ginger-haired boy was almost halfway to the test run when his smartphone beeped, alerting him of a new text message from his mom. Leaving the music running since it was on auto-play, he had to excuse himself to a spot that was less noisy before replying to the text. The conversation was actually about the scooter he was planning to have, but first, there was a schedule for testing so that he would get the license to own and drive the vehicle.

Once he was done replying, he headed back to the DJ station to resume the test run. There was the possibility that Ailene would be present also so that he would find someone to talk to. Indeed, he was starting to get comfortable with her, a co-worker to rely on especially since the day they talked at the coffee shop.

Mood: busy
Company: no one (for now)
Money: $140.70 (Wallet - after The Mushroom Kingdom plays the day before) ; $1175.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games