Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene had been working hard all day, and of course it wasn't over yet, even as the sun might set and vanish. She kept the shop open a lot, and let Lelwani sleep while she worked. She would go out to eat if she needed, or help Mel, but at this point Mel was simply doing the work on her own. Customers weren't really coming in now, but this was normal...and no one hung out at candy shops so she was left basically to herself and in silence, for Nightengale had stopped singing.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$772.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:32 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Lelwani was back up and moving abut after her little nap, the bird not preferring to keep its owner in the quiet for long.She could see Mel was happy and still doing her duty, but now she set about helping.

Mel herself was simply cleaning up and arranging, taking number of how empty containers were. Of course they still had plenty to go, but she doubted she would be getting more visitor,s but it was not closing time.
She simply sat down and began to play a relaxing tune .

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$772.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:04 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
"Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ...! ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ."

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Leah had been wandering around, adjusting to the great sites of a wonderful town rather than the vast and lush flowerbeds and forests she was so used to. The green-haired girl was enjoying herself, amazed by the buildings and lovely shops. However, she found herself drifting into the small candy shop, enticed by the lovely sounds of the harp.

The girl adored the sounds of the harp, it's relaxing and soothing sounds trickling into her ear. "My...What a lovely sound, it reminds me of the bountiful fields of bluebells that came in early spring one year at my homeland." Leah smiled warmly, the sweet unknown smells of the shop excited her. Much candy she had never seen before. The half-nymph was only used to sweet nectar and fruits, chocolate as well was a rare treat for her. The vibrantly colored candies, and the sweet woman playing the harp made her feel very welcomed.

❀Mᴏᴏᴅ: Curious
❀Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Sucre's Refinements
❀Mᴏɴᴇʏ: $1000.00
❀Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ: XXX
❀OOC:
☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆
User Image
"Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:36 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Melpomene had been calmly playing her harp before she could hear the sounds of shuffling feet. Though she could not see the woman due to her blindness, it easy to hear for her. A warm smile was on her face as she stood up and faced the person who just entered the store. Her eyes did not open, nor did words come from her mouth, but in moments the melody of the harp changed. A new song began to play, this one a bit more energetic and happy, as if to greet the female who had just entered.

Lelwani, the bird, perked up as well letting out a happy series of chirps as she danced in greeting. The bird was clearly smart as the dance was very energetic and a bit more expressive than a normal birds dance with spins and strange poses with its outstretched wings, almost like a cartoon. It would fly up and land on the girls shoulder after a bow.

Melpomene herself would bow as well an move through the counter, showing her nature as a spirit before bowing again. She would pull up her name-tag would would read Melpomene Zamir; Manager to introduce herself. She bowed again, this time even lifting her dress, and the woman might notice the harp never stopped playing, the strings practically plucking themselves.

This greeting was designed to make the customer feel as though they belonged here, a little strong, but loving in its delivery. She pulled out her notepad and wrote Welcome! May I help you? I am here to serve she would write, the handwriting a bit sloppy, but she did the best she could.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, New Customer]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$772.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

slimekiddo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
"Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ...! ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ."

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Leah's face lit up, delighted by the bird and its light energetic dance, "How lovely! I absolutely love your harp, and your little bird." Her ruby eyes twinkled, amazed of how welcoming and warm a shop could be.

Leah playfully bowed back at the bird, before giving a twirl and laughing lightly. She looked at the spirit's name tag, "Ah! Melpomene! That's Greek right? It's so wonderful to hear a familiar name here. I am actually quite new here, I just moved to Soleil, I come from Greece. My name is Leah Agapios. It's a pleasure to meet you Melpomene." Her green hair swished a bit, as she bowed back in greeting, aware at this point the woman probably wouldn't see it, but she want to remain polite.

She was amazed by the atmosphere, she loved the strong welcome with the steady flow of the harp. It made her feel at home, thinking of the music and dance she used to take part in. "I'm actually not so sure on what to get...I haven't seen a lot of the sweets here let alone try any! They all look so good..." Leah marveled at the vast amount of candy, she wasn't used to seeing all these artificial sugared delights.

❀OOC:
User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Melpomene's smile never dropped as she listened to the girls. The girl seemed so happy and introduced herself as Leah Agapios. A lovely name. She clasped her hands together with a nod to make sure she drove the point home at she was also delighted to meet the girl and greet a new arrival especially from a place she had known well though Mel hadn't seen what Greece looked like in over 5000 years so odds are it was very different.

Mel wrote down another thing She's Lelwani she pointed to the bird who gave a happy chirp and wave. The two were obviously a very cheerful pair for both themselves and their customers.

Mel tilted her head a bit as the girl spoke on not knowing much about treats. Mel could understand the confusion, she was in the same situation some time ago, but had since readjusted. She smiled and beckoned to Lelwani to jump on her shoulder before he moved over to one of the shelves. Listening to the melodies she applied to the candy she began to look about until she grabbed a little cup of red vines. She walked over and held it in her hand, nodding her head to the treat, hoping the girl would take one of the red treats and like it.
She would try her best to find something she'd want. Red Vines is what she started with.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, Leah Agapios]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$772.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

slimekiddo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Leah nodded, "What a nice name for a bird~!" She chimed, appearing very content. It was exciting to meet someone new, but still had familiar roots to her homeland. Despite Melpomene not being able to speak, she felt like they were carrying a casual conversation, their differences were great but still, being in a new place was one in the same.

Leah gazed questioningly at the small cup, looking at the bright strings of red vines. "I can try one...?" The curious girl, slowly grabbed one of the vines, examining it carefully. So strange! It was so colorful, and the shape was peculiar... "I guess I'll try it then...!" She frowned, before carefully popping the candy into her mouth.

"Oh wow...~ That's pretty sweet....The texture is pretty strange...but it's good." Leah chewed on the candy thoughtfully, enjoying it's strange new taste.

❀OOC:
User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel smiled, glad she liked those. She had no idea if she wanted to buy them, but then an idea came to her. She began to vigorously write something I can give you an assortment of candies. she let Lelwani hop off her shoulder for a moment before she continued As a way to say welcome to town I'll even pay for it myself, and the next time you visit you me you might know what you want. she offered in kindness. She didn't want to leave the girl blind, and being as friendly as she was she would have loved it if the girl returned. She sometimes wished people understood they could hang out here, but it was just a stop off at some point. The shop would not lose any money, and of course it would help this young lady understand the candy a bit more.

Mel waited to see what she thought of this idea. She could not give her too much of course as this was a candy store and that would require boxes upon boxes, but it'd be enough to give her an idea. Of course, she'd walk her around to let her pick what was interesting. Candy these days was strange, Mel was mystified the first time she got to taste it and admittedly, went overboard, but it was wonderful. She wanted to help this girl with that as well and hoped she had better control than the ghost did.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, Leah Agapios]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$772.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

slimekiddo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Wow? For real? That would be a big help! Everything is so new here. I've been a little nervous to be quite honest. Thank so much! I'll certainly take any recommendations you have! This store is so nice, I'd love to visit often." Leah grinned, who knew this area was so warm! She certainly was enjoying the candy shop most by far. With a warm welcome like this, she was sure to be regular here.

"So what's your favorite candy here, then?"
The girl tilted her head, excited to learn more.

❀OOC:
User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 2,000 grand

User Image

Xander walks into the confectionery and sweet store with his mage robe hood on before sighing softly as he gently turned around closing the door "One must be courteous when entering a store" he spoke in a smooth sophisticated French/Italian voice while Xander looked up seeing two woman among several sweets "Good evening ladies" he bowed softly before moving towards a shelf of various chocolate treats thinking on what to get "hmm~"

User Image

User Image  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel nodded her head vigorously to answer her. She smiled and looked to Lelwani, the bird tapping its feet to let her know where it was. She picked her up and put her on her shoulder before the girl asked about her favorite candy. Mel thought about it before she put up her tablet and wrote I believe the candy was called "Pop rocks?" they are interesting and so much fun!
she let out a silent giggle before another body entered the store. She put her finger up for one moment as she looked to face the man while she had the time and greeted him with a song as Lelwani jumped into the air and let out another happy chirp. The man kept moving, but hopefully he appreciated it.

Mel turned her attention back to the task at hand and ushered the girl to follow, taking her along the shelves. She held up her tablet again Pick anything you think is interesting. I don't want to miss something you might enjoy. she said and began to gather some candy on her own, working in conjunction with the blue bird to correctly identify what she was looking for. Pop rocks included of course.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, Leah Agapios, New Customer]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$772.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

slimekiddo

[quote-"Smexi-hexi123"]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 2,000 grand

User Image

Xander gets a small box picking a few chocolate truffles and bonbons in various flavors as he walked over to the counter whistling to the little blue bird "thank you both for the kind welcoming" Xander said as he sets his candy box onto the counter while looking at the harp "what a beautiful piece of musical instruments" he smiled warmly as he looked over at melpomene and leah. Xander moved his right hand to his head removing his hood to show his handsome and soft face along with his snow white hair and ice crystal blue eyes

User Image

User Image  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Rocks?! That pop?! Do they explode or something??? That's incredible! Amazing! I never knew human culture was so advanced...! Rocks that explode in your mouth! Are they dangerous?" Leah gasped, intrigued by the name. Her eyes twinkled at the thought of it, what other amazing candies were there?

Leah nodded, "Okay! I'll try not to pick out too much. Thank you so much Melpomene! I'm so happy I found such a pretty spirit to help me out~" She began to look over the shelves, carefully deciding what sweet treats she wanted. Obviously, she didn't want to be greedy.

The girl saw the man who just came in, "Oh! Pardon me for not saying hello sooner! Hi there!" Leah smiled warmly.

❀OOC:
User Image

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel wished she had the ability to laugh, but she didn't. Leah had a pretty similar reaction to Mel's when she first learned that the humans had somehow created a piece of nature that not only tasted sweet but popped. It was a feat of magic she didn't understand at first and still didn't since she knew nothing of the creation of candy, but at least she knew it wasn't actual nature now. There were all sorts of amazing candies, some where even whistles!

Mel continued to pick out candy until she had a pretty good assortment. Mel was blushing however as being called pretty. Was she? It wasn't something she was used to hearing said about her. She was quiet for a moment until Lelwani whistled at her that there was a man waiting to buy his things.

Mel jumped for a moment before she moved through the counter. She bowed to the man and smiled as he complemented the harp. She wrote on her tablet Thank you kind sir. Did you find everything alright? she realized she forgot to introduce herself fairly quickly. She help up her nametag Melpomene Zamir; Manager so he could read it.

She proceeded to put both of their candy choices in an adorable decorative bag. She then rung them both up and when the total came out she pulled out her wallet and simply put money in the machine in their stead. She was not going to make the male pay when she had just extended an offer to Lead to pay, especially not in front of him. Her kind soul would not allow that. She pushed the bags towards them, Lelwani making sure she pushed in the right direction, it was clear the two worked well as a team.

The ghost smiled at the both of them before she began to play for them against as a way to say thanks, though she would of course love to talk, she knew not everyone stuck around after getting their sweets but if they did well, they had nice music to listen to.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, Leah Agapios, New Customer]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$748.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

slimekiddo

[quote-"Smexi-hexi123"]

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods to melpomene "I did thank you madame oh my manners my name is Xander Ice a nobleman ice mage" he said as he looked down at Leah bowing slowly as he gently takes Leah's left hand into his own bringing it to his lips kissing her knuckles "you are quite energetic miss" he said until he heard melpomene playing her harp as he stood back up "Care to dare miss?" He asked politely towards Leah

User Image

User Image
asbloodrunscold

slimekiddo

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games