Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { MAIN QUEST } MAD TEA PARTY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:04 pm
As Mimsy continued to investigate, she found what appeared to be planets made of cake. Of course, she was not nearly trendy enough to know that cake pops were a thing, so she assumed that this was some amazing invention of Wonderland.

She stretched up to taste some of the icing, and began to name them one by one, until she was alerted of a message. Or eleven.

Nio Love
< TO HULKWICH: I am right here. Why can you not see me? >
< TO HULKWICH: Am I invisible too? >
< TO HULKWICH: Robert? >
< TO HULKWICH: I am afraid. >
< TO HULKWICH: What if we are never capable of seeing on another again? >
< TO HULKWICH: Can you see me now? >

Worried, she began to wave one arm in the air, her little Cheshire claws stretched skyward.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:06 pm
And then he made his way over to the cake pops, and with a mad cackle, raised one up triumphantly.
W1th dis sw0rd h3 wi1l oWn u Alll1!!11!!111
But first a snack, for triumph!!

He took a big bite, chewed, and turned invisible. Which was a good thing because he was absolutely mortified at how he had acted and just wanted to die. Yes. He was just going to make his whole life invisible and stop existing and this whole nightmare was a lie.

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: sombra_mueca
My character's level: 7
Character's HP: 30/30
Character's Job Class: Cheshire cat
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Character journal: [x]

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:07 pm
[ entrance ]

It wouldn't be a Wonderland story without some sort of Tea Party, and GreenRanger was half wondering when they should be expecting one. The next level of their adventure, apparently, and he couldn't help but laugh after he climbed up those conveniently arranged chairs to get to the table filled with tea and dessert. So, he honestly couldn't say he was weirded out. Maybe just a little. Since, well, he was there and all. And it was happening.

And there was food everywhere, making the Gryphon wonder when was the last time he had a proper dessert since getting on the island (okay, he had ice cream once.. and some mochi). But like, home made looking things like this! Such a long time!

There was a banana split even! And it was the first thing he tried, tasting every morsel in bliss.

And the blinked. His brows creasing together. His Power Ranger senses were tingling, like off the charts. He quickly pulled out his Pocket Guide, scrolled down to a name to message and started to type furiously. Bad feeling, bad feeling, bad feeling with his Ranger bro!

< TO DrgnZ0rd: OMG DUDE R U OKAY I HAVE A REALLY BAD FEELING. OMG GET BACK TO ME>

He waited like maybe 15 seconds.

< TO DrgnZ0rd: DUDE>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: D>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: U>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: D>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: E>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: BRAH>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: SERIOUSLY>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: DID YOU DIE?>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: OMG ARE YOU OKAY>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: IS HOTTEA WITH YOU?>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: OMG DUDE>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: CAESAR! OMG DON'T DIE LIKE BURAI OMG NO>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: IS SOMETHING WRONG?>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: DUDE!!!!!!!11111>
< TO DrgnZ0rd: I HAVE A BAD FEELING OMG STOP WHAT U R DOING>

[ 1/5 ]

OOC

User Image
My character's username: GreenRanger
My character's level: 12
Current party: --
Current Guild: Queen's Rangers
Small IC description of character:
A tall brown haired humanoid male sportin' the green set of Gryphon attire, and most likely doing stupid poses. While smiling. And humming to himself.

Character journal: here

After Tulgey Woods - this place was a breath of fresh air for HDM. The fact that there was food and all that other stuff just made it even better. After all, it was probably a good idea to try some of it out and see what sort of stat bonuses it might produce. Not to mention it might just taste good.

He hadn't noticed hunger or thirst being an issue but he wasn't particularly worried in that regard. He was just enjoying having fun and playing the game to the best of his ability. The Honey Tart looked darn good though so he really couldn't resist having a bite.

It wasn't until after he'd eaten his fill that he realized that his frame of reference was starting to shift, or rather, everything was getting bigger. No - no... he was getting smaller.... and fuzzier.

He hopped around for a minute or so, a rust colored March Hare. Oh really? Really now? That... That really wasn't okay. He figured that the odds of him getting any favorable result from these snacks was slim to none - so he wasn't going to touch them beyond this. He hoped it wore off soon though - he was completely useless as is. he hopped away slowly, sulking.

MY STATS

My character's username: HornDevilMaster
My character's level: 10
Character's HP: 30
Character's Job Class: Gryphon
Current party: None
Current Guild: None
Small IC description of character: Dark tan Skin, rust color eyes with rust color hair. Wings and two sets of horns.
Wearing the standard Gryphon outfit.
Character journal: Here

(( 1/1 Deserts - Quest Complete ))  

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nothing Yet

HULKWICH whispers to you privately: MIMSY NO WHERE R U
HULKWICH whispers to you privately: if ur invisible
HULKWICH whispers to you privately: and im invisible
HULKWICH whispers to you privately: I WILL NEVER C U AGAIN I DONT WANT 2 LIVE LIKE THIS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:08 pm
He wanted to test his newfound invisible powers, and made his way to a mountain of colourful cubes, poking at them.
Haha, it was now invisible to alllll.
The jiggling fascinated him, and he cut out a small piece, watching it jiggle in his hand. Of course it wasn't invisible to him because he was already invisible.

And then he popped it in his mouth and chewed, noting that it was quite chewy.
And then everyone turned into talking trees.

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: sombra_mueca
My character's level: 7
Character's Job Class: Cheshire cat
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Character journal: [x]

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:10 pm
Jello made people turn to trees, huh? Mouth rubbed his pointy chin and glanced down at his snazzy pink Gryphon's outfit...maybe he'd give it a try. Might be interesting to see the other creeple wandering about the massive table (all of whom he'd mostly been ignoring because this place was strange and...well, he couldn't trust 'em) as walking, talking trees.

But first...just one more bite of the Red Velvet Cupcake. They were just that good. "My compliments to the chef or somethin'" RavenousDelirium muttered and headed off, licking cream cheese frosting from his fingers and hunting down the jello TheBoughman had mentioned.

It didn't take long to find it. Them. There were several different Jello molds in a dazzling array of jewel-like colours. Brilliant! Mouth walked around them thoughtfully, watching as some of his compatriots using them as demi-edible trampolines. There were some dark splotches in a few of the jiggling Jello molds that bore a closer inspection before he bothered trying to eat any of them. When he got close enough to see what it was inside - fruit? marshmallows? nope! - he recognized other creeple. They'd gotten sucked in and as he watched one of them blinked and tried wiggling it's fingers (it was someone that had been turned into a March Hare previously, just as he had). "Whoa...cool."

RavenousDelirium waved back then went back through the Jello molds until he came to a color that he thought would be good to taste: deep blue-purple. Fantastic. Mouth climbed the plate and then leaned in so he could take a big bite - lucky! Boo-Raspberry! Was this Tea Party made just for him? It certainly seemed so! Lots of massive food...and all he had to do to enjoy it was put up with some weird effects for a while...and if he didn't care for whatever was happening to him, he could just eat something else!

Beautiful. He would have wiped away a tear, but he didn't cry. Not anymore. "Mmm...I think I'll bounce on one of these suckers..it looks like fun." Besides, if he got stuck, he could just eat his way out: the Joys of being a Grue!

Desserts Tried: 3 / 5

OOC

My character's username: RavenousDelirium
My character's level: 9
Character's Job class: Gryphon
Current Guild: --

Tall, lightly muscled with glowing red eyes and dark grey, mottled skin, RavenousDelirium wears the black and white with gold-trim Gryphon-class set though there are many patches and additional "accents" added to the basic set. His dark hair is long and thick, slightly waved from being pinned out of his face and his overly-wide mouth is rarely given to any emotion beyond scorn or smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:12 pm
Lady blinked awkwardly at the table, chairs and just sheer amounts of everything that was set up. Slowly, she snuck her way to a more secluded part of the table before gingerly sitting down. It looked safe. But she was quickly learning that looks didn't always matter with this place. She eyed the food suspiciously. Given by everyone's reactions... everything did something different. She almost didn't want to try but... The girl sighed.. It was the first time she was able to just sit down... And, by the looks of things, the food didn't get too crazy... So maybe... Just maybe.. Lady slowly reached out, taking one of the portions of Jello for herself before nibbling on it.

...Needless to say she regretted it instantly.

Trees. Trees EVERYWHERE.

Lady shoved the jello away.

Desserts Tried: 1
OOC

User ImageMy character's username: Lady of the Lake
My character's level: 8
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: <<< To yer left

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 pm
Nio Love
< TO HULKWICH: Are you certain that you cannot see me at all? >
< TO HULKWICH: What CAN you see? >
< TO HULKWICH: I am near the western border of the cake planets. >
< TO HULKWICH: I do not want to live like this either! >
< TO HULKWICH: I will fix it. >
< TO HULKWICH: We will fix it, I mean. Together. >

Wait. Together.

Quote:
< TO HULKWICH: I have an idea. If it is successful, you will know where I am. >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 pm
Lady stared, watching all the trees go about the tea party like it was normal. Normal to be a tree. She watched as they all tried different things... What in the heck had she walked in on??? Her brow twitched as she slowly turned her gaze back towards the treats in front of her. Tentatively, Lady reached out and took what looked to be like a Red Velvet Cupcake and took a nibble. In an instant, people were back to normal an- HOLY CANOLI, WHY WAS SHE SUDDENLY WEARING PINK? Lady shot up from her chair as she gapped at her new pink uniform.

That's it

She was so done. Lady decided it was best to get out while she could before anything else happened. So glancing one last time at those around her, she left.

Desserts Tried: 2
OOC

User ImageMy character's username: Lady of the Lake
My character's level: 8
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: <<< To yer left

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 pm
He saw it. He TOTALLY saw it. It was on the complete other side of the pastries table, but it was too obnoxious and loud to have gone unnoticed, and he screeched in delight. Mimsy was the smartest, most cleverest little cheshire cat in the entire world. He sprinted towards the mess of doves and bells and confetti, until it all faded away and he realized he hadn't reached her yet. He must be close, but there was no way to tell unless...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nothing Yet

HULKWICH whispers to you privately: CAN U C ME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 pm
[ enter ]

It felt so nice to finally find some resolve to the craziness of the forest he'd been trapped in. Note to self; never go in there again, if at all possible! Adjusting his glasses tiredly, a great sigh was given as AncientPages sort of gained his bearings, and took a survey of the new surroundings he found himself in. However, his new set of ears gave a curious perk at the trickle of pleasant music that made their way to them, making him start to approach the source... cautiously, but curiously all the same.

Coming across a strange, bare table, AncientPages stared blankly at the lack of display. Ring for tea time..? ring... what? stepping closer he tried to peer under the table to see if maybe the bell had fallen underneath, but is instead met with the alarming sound of popping when he gets close enough, making him jump, and quickly take hurried steps to back peddle. What was that?!--- oh... Staring at the table now, with eyes wide, it was filled with delicious looking goodies! hardly able to believe what was in front of him so suddenly, AncientPages took a few cautions steps forward again to investigate the little treats.

"try me!" each one said.

Hm... was this a trick...? Bright eyes on black canvas slowly looked up to peer around him... well... he was feeling a bit peckish after that whole jabberwocky ordeal. And that peach cobbler looked absolutely scrumptious right now! Straightening himself upright, a few confident steps were taken, striding on up beside the placement of the delicious looking dessert, a fork and knife plucked up, and a piece carved out for himself. Taking a minute sampling of it, a purr instantly rumbled in his throat, his cobra tail curling very contently. That was delicious...~ eyes closed to savor the sweetness that melted in his mouth, making him feel so much better, he was very slow to realize that he... starts to blabber aloud, in a rather casual, nonchalant tone.

" Stuffed animals are just the cutest little things~!"

... he pauses. Eyes widen... cheeks flare.

"I enjoy silk underwear, and how comfortable it feels on."

1/5

character bio

My character's username: AncientPages
My character's level: 6
Character's Job Class: Doormouse
Current party: ---
Current Guild: Raiders of the Lost Ark
Small IC description of character: a lean, tanned gent, with a cobra tail. he wears his hair with heavy straight bangs, long strands on the side, with the back pinned up with a decorative chopstick. He's got pale piercing eyes, black scelera, and slits for pupils, and a smart pair of stylish rectangular glasses.
Character journal: link

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:28 pm
Okay. He'd spent some time bouncing around atop the boo-raspberry Jello with talking trees (just because he'd known going into this little experiment that they weren't really talking trees didn't mean that at that point in time he could quite make his brain wrap around the fact that each bark-covered, leafy mothergrubber was an actual person, like himself.

But he wasn't talking to them, so they didn't talk to him. RavenousDelirium sat atop a wiggling, wobbling monolith of Jello and sighed a little bit - if only he could share this with his twin, what a time they would have! Of course, he would have been a talking tree just then, but still. It was the thought that counted, right?

Mouth got up and bounced a few more times before trying to jump off, only to find that he'd pushed too hard in the same spot once too often and was now being sucked down into the Jello mold. Ah well. He began the slow work of eating his way out - thankfully he was pretty close to the edge or he might have had some issues, even with his massive appetite!

"Done with the tree thing. What next?" Wandering amongst the desserts and feeling pleasantly un-hungry - if no where near full - he could contemplate the various pros and cons of each item's flavor combination (or what could be determined by sight and scent, anyway). After a few minutes worth of intense thought the Gryphon settled on an oldie - but a goodie! - Apple Pie.

What harm could come from apple pie? Surely nothing horrible, right?

WRONG. The moment the succulent apple slices, cinnamon and that phenomenal flakey crust went down, RavenousDelirum noticed that the world around him was...growing. His neck craned back painfully as he tried to keep the top of the Apple Pie's crust in sight; the crimped and crinkled edge of the baked pastry filled his field of vision like a terrible dream turned nightmare. Hadn't everything been big enough from the start!?.

In his mind, he was the same size. Until he turned around and watched some of the other creeple walking around the table, big as the world and twice as likely to cause hurt. That was when he knew he was in trouble: the world hadn't gotten bigger, he had gotten smaller! Impossibly small and delicate, he crouched near the Apple Pie and looked about warily - he had to find another dessert! Something, anything - to reset this stupid pie's size-kink and get him back to normal!

Or whatever passed for normal in this backwards place!

He did pause in his frantic looking because he heard something amusing: Some guy - a Doormouse Class - was talking about silk underwear feeling good. Well no shiii-it it felt good! Mouth coulda told him a few things about what felt good, fabric-wise, but he was really far too concerned with getting back to a normal, natural (ish) size.

Desserts Tried: 4 / 5

OOC

My character's username: RavenousDelirium
My character's level: 9
Character's Job class: Gryphon
Current Guild: --

Tall, lightly muscled with glowing red eyes and dark grey, mottled skin, RavenousDelirium wears the black and white with gold-trim Gryphon-class set though there are many patches and additional "accents" added to the basic set. His dark hair is long and thick, slightly waved from being pinned out of his face and his overly-wide mouth is rarely given to any emotion beyond scorn or smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:31 pm
There was no response as the bells chimed loudly overhead, and still none by the time the birds had flown away. Mimsy frowned and refused to allow herself to consider the possibility that the point after invisibility was nonexistence.

Then there were bells again, and the message finally came. She hurried towards the sound instead of taking time to reply, deftly hopping from cake to cake in a race with time. They had the time. They had the time, and she just needed to find him again.

And she did, just past the translucent gelatin. The tip of her tail twitched back and forth, and she pounced, nearly flinging herself against him.

"Yes," she sighed, three letters saturated with relief. "Can you see me?"  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:40 pm
[enter]
[1/5]

Pitch just stood there for a few moments and stared at the over-sized table and took in the sight before her. The soft melody that floated across the air was soothing and made it seem almost like a party here, at least there might have been one up above if she could get there. After the ordeal that was the Tulgey Woods, she'd happily take a little trip across a table. Granted wings would have made the infinitely easier, but not seeing any enemies in sight, she took her time climbing up the chair, then up some more and eventually up on top of the table.

Once up there, a rather familiar looking yellow exclamation mark awaited her with a sign that said 'Ring for Tea Time'. A small frown crossed her features as a quick glance around for a bell yielded no results, though couldn't help but squeak as a pop sounded and various bowls, cups, plates and other tableware appeared and towered over her. And everything was labeled 'Try me'.

Various different scents and smells all mingled together, some that seemed vaguely familiar and others that were foreign to her, but it all smelled delicious either way. A small little voice in the back of her head was trying to issue a warning, but after all that running, her stomach was feeling a bit too empty to care much about any dangers there might be and turned to take a bite of the first thing she came across which happened to be apple pie.

She was too wrapped up in stuffing her mouth full of the sweet and spicy concoction to notice at first that she was getting smaller and smaller, voice coming out as a bit of a squeak as she attempted to look around and hope there was a way to reverse the effects before getting buried under the mounds of food, or worse.

OOC

My character's username: PitchWitch
My character's level: 4
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat
Current party:
Current Guild:

Rather petite with grey skin and bright blue eyes, PitchWitch is currently garbed in the default Cheshire Cat outfit. Her black hair coming down just past her chin, quick with a mischevious grin and always ready to set out towards the next adventure, unable to lounge around in one place for too long.

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games