Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at Loki’s threat. He had a feeling that Loki might have actually acted on that a few times in the past. “Nothing too mean Lo.” He said lightly. Pulling into the tower and turning into the parking lot, he smiled slightly. “I have to admit, there is something nice about coming home.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:23 pm
MDaylus

"You mean I can not stick them on Jotunheim with no clothing?" Loki questioned with a raised eyebrow. He gave a soft sigh of relief when they finally pulled into the tower's parking lot. Looking up when Tony said that there was something nice about coming home. Looking around Loki considered that thought. He didn't quite see the tower or any place on earth as his home yet but he was getting here especially with Tony around and loving him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked, shaking his head. "No you can't." He replied lightly. As he slowed to park, he looked over and saw the look in Loki's eyes and his face softened. "You'll figure out where home is for you soon enough Lo." He murmured. He knew how hard it had to be for Loki, he just hoped he'd come to think of Tony's homes as his.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:22 pm
MDaylus

Shrugging with a smirk as Tony told him he wasn't allowed to transport anyone to jotunhiem. Looking back to Tony when the man said that he would figure out where his home was. Smiling softly to the man he nodded. "Soon." Loki murmured hopefully.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Parking, Tony turned off the car and turned to Loki. Reaching over, he pulled him close to kiss, the contact gentle and loving for the moment. Resting his forehead against Loki’s he smiled at him. “I love you Lo.” He whispered. Perhaps if he said it enough, Loki would be soothed by it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki unbuckled his seatbelt right as Tony turned off the car and was surprised when he was pulled in for a kiss. Melting into the kiss that was surprisingly gentle and loving despite knowing they were both wanting. When Tony rested his head against his and told him that he loved him the god blushed. "I love you too." loki responded smiling softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony returned the smile, loving the look in Loki’s eyes, the blush. Kissing him once more, he stroked his cheek as he pulled away. “How about we get to that bed now?” he suggested lightly, turning to get out of the car. Waiting for Loki to join him, he wrapped an arm around the god, keeping him close as they walked. He thought about saying something, but it didn’t seem to be needed at the moment, just enjoying Loki’s presence, and their developing relationship.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 am
MDaylus

Loki flushed deepened when Tony looked him in the eye smiling and stroked his cheek. "That sounds wonderful." Loki murmured softly. Getting out of the car he moved around to Tony and smiled when the man wrapped an arm around his waist. He reveled in the closeness and laid his head on the man shoulder as they walked. He felt great relief in knowing Tony loved him but he wondered how long that would last when his darker secrets came out. .  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki’s head ended up on his shoulder. Kissing his hair, he led them into the elevator, and as soon as it was moving, he relaxed a little. He didn’t lat all of the tension out until they reached the penthouse. “JARVIS, lock down the penthouse for the night. Even a hint that someone is thinking about coming up here, notify me.” He said as the lights lit dimly throughout the floor. “Yes Sir.” JARVIS responded, audible clicks coming from various entrances. Smiling and turning to Loki, he took his hands and began to lead him down the hall. “So….what does my dear Loki want?” he asked, a teasing smirk on his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a small hum of contentment as Tony kissed his hair when they entered the elevator. He could feel the man relax minimally and then more once they entered the penthouse undisturbed. Laughter bubbled in his throat when Tony gave JARVIS orders to lock the penthouse down and he allowed Tony to take his hands leading him. "What do I want?" Loki questioned with a raised eyebrow and a slight smirk. "I would have you take what you would of me. Love me as you would no one else." Loki smiled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head a little at his words, smiling a little. “I can do that.” He said gently. Leading Loki into their bedroom, he closed the door before pulling Loki close by his scarf. Kissing him slowly, he pressed Loki against the wall. Even though Loki had been teasing him for most of the ride back, he didn’t rush it, knowing that they’d enjoy it much more to ease into it and enjoy each other. They needed it after everything that had happened today.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a breathy sigh when Tony said that he could do that. Into the bedroom and pressed against the door being kissed was great. However the way that he was being kissed made it all the more amazing because despite all the teasing he had done, the kiss was soft. Loki melted against Tony as he was kissed as if they had all the time in the world. "Mmmm Tony..." Loki whispered softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly pulling the scarf off as they kissed, he smiled at the whisper. Slowly kissing down his jaw and to his neck, he began to work at his jacket and shirt. Taking in his scent, he let all tension drain from him. He loved Loki’s scent. Yes, he smelled partially of Tony’s soap and shampoo, but that made it all the better, because he knew that Loki was his, and no one else had gotten to him. “Babe, I’m going to spoil you in every way possible for as long as I can.” He whispered.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm
MDaylus

The slide of the scarf from around his neck and the working of fingers at the buttons of his jacket sent goosebumps up the god's spine. The kisses to his jaw and neck only seemed to increase those goosebumps. His own finger rose up to unbutton Tony's jacket and find purchase at the base of Tony's shirt pulling it from his pants to get beneath it. "Really every way?" Loki teased pleased with the words as he leaned in for another kiss this one more passionate.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as he felt Loki’s long fingers working at his clothes. Hearing the question, he nodded. “Yes, every way.” He said as he let Loki pull him into another kiss. Shivering slightly at the passion, he began to tease Loki into an even deeper kiss as he managed to get Loki’s jacket down his arms, trying to get it off so he could better take care of Loki’s shirt.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games