Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image
===========================
"Let's move ourselves to a better future!"

Tael's Theme

I devoted myself to help others...

Tael ears perked up as she heard footsteps again. She lifted her gun about half an inch and waited. She looked up as she saw an arrow fly by. It wasn't a zombie, but it was not a friendly arrow. She raised her hand as her eyes started to glow. She could sense bodily fluids as she saw a hedgehog crouched behind a hand, bow in hand. "Justin... we're not alone." She whispered to him, keeping her voice down so only he would hear her.

... but it is my curse that drives them away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:04 pm
Agent Hawk aka Justin Robson
Assassin of S.A.G.U.N.

Agent Hawk quickly looked over to Tael as the gun was pointed at him, "I'll try to remember next time...sorry." he said to her pushing the bags towards her, "Those bags have water bottles in them..." but he noticed something different about her. Then it dawned on him, "You changed clothes." he said to her.

His ears twitched towards the whistling of the arrow coming towards him and dropped down quick watching the arrow hit the wall beside them, "That was a warning shot." he whispered back to her, "Two can play at this game." he said quietly to himself. He pulled two normal steel tipped arrows out and shot them back towards the enemy and another one more arrow with a flash bomb tipped but shot it at an angle so it would come from above, "You may wanted to cover your eyes." he whispered to her turning his own he and entered the store knocking down a few shelves to use as a blocking device, "Stay low look over only when you hear a slight movement then take our shoot." he whispered again to her. Putting away his bow and pulled out his automatic pistol taking off the safety and making sure he had a full loaded gun.

((OOC: ))

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:14 am
Iblis finally began to wake up. She was in a fabric store with Justin and Tael, but they were low to the ground. She knew something wasn't right so she stayed quiet and stayed lying down. She looked over at Light with a somewhat sad expression. "...I know you brought us here...to save us from that robot... Thank you..." Iblis thought to herself. Iblis remained quiet and stayed on the ground. She kept her eyes open, ready for whatever was about to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:07 am
Light was pretty fast asleep, he it seemed like he was in peace till the arrow shot past to the wall. Light was still asleep but he seemed to be shaking slightly, like he was having a nightmare maybe.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 am
Iblis saw Light shake. She laid a hand on his shoulder, but didn't saw anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:54 am
Light started to calm down when Iblis put her hand on his shoulder, his shaking stopped but it seemed he was still in that nightmare by his expression slightly looking tense.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:02 am
Iblis was glad that Light stopped shaking, but it looked like he was still in his nightmare. Iblis gently rubbed Light's shoulder. Hoping it would help him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:07 am
User Image

Tael's Theme

Tael was a little bit nervous about attacking someone who wasn't one of the creatures. "Maybe we can solve this peacefully?" She asked, however she knew whoever was out there wouldn't work it out peacefully, covering her eyes to avoid the flash bomb as it exploded above them. She held her pistol however she saw that Iblis was awake. She moved and bent down low to her. "Whatever happens to us... get Light out of here, alright?" She whispered to her, seeing the Hedgehog was experiencing a nightmare. Yet, there was no time to comfort him as she slid behind the shelves and drank from water first. Her eyes glowed light blue as she kept an eye on the hedgehog behind the news stand.

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:16 am
Light's tense expression soften a little but not by much, although it was noticeable that he was calming down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:21 am
Iblis gave a nod to Tael's instructions. "Wait when and where do I take him?!" Iblis whispered to Tael nervously. Iblis looked back at Light and saw he was calming down.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 am
Assassin of S.A.G.U.N.

Agent Hawk covered his eye as the flash bomb went off. The whole section of that mall was filled with a blinding white light. He heard what Tael said, "The possibility is low. I have no clue if its a group or just one on its own." He whispered to Tael. Agent Hawk wait for the flash to die down, but heard the She-wolf ask a question where and when to go. He looked over to her and pulled out his S.A.G.U.N. ID and slowly slid over to them both. "If indeed it gets to the point of unfriendly fire, take this and my ID card. Travel through the subway and the scanner has a map follow it. It will take you straight to G.U.N.'s underground base." he whispered handing over both thinks. His ID had his picture, number, and occupation. The scanner was smaller then the one he had earlier and was more like a watch than an eye peice. "I rather have you go with them Tael, but if you want to stay it your choice." he said to her keeping his voice down.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:55 am
Iblis took the items and nodded. Then she sat next to Light and waited.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 am
Assassin of S.A.G.U.N.

Once he got feedback from her, he slid over to one of the duffel bags opening it and taking off his quiver counting how many arrows he had left, two more flare tipped arrows, eight explosion tips, twenty normal steel tipped arrows, ten flash bomb tips, three virus and poisoned tipped arrows, and he needed a hundred fifty four arrows, but he add only sixty and putted it back on to his back. He than made sure his custom bow's strings where tight and the lazzer/light was working then placed it on his back. He than straped an gun holster to his other left and took one of the small sniper rifles and a few bullets and for it into a small pouch on his belt. He slid back over to the entire of the store where he knocked down the shelves and climbed over it and carefully and quietly over to a trash can that was turned on its side.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 am
Iblis saw Justin counting his arrows. There was nothing she could do right now though, so she looked down at Light. He was still asleep. Iblis laid low to the ground next to Light.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jos K Kitten

Devoted Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 am
User Image

Tael's Theme

Tael shook her head, holding her gun down. "Like you said, we have no idea if there is more. If I escape with them we could be surrounded." Tael said, watching him go. However she did decide that staying near their camp would be the best solution. If there was a group of people it's possible if this man went down they would attack the ones here. She pressed the safety and scanned the area, however there was no bodies of water that didn't match Light, Iblis' Tael or Justin's. However she took not chances and made sure to cover Justin's back encase there was people hiding.

User Image
"Why should I care... what other people think?

Yue's Theme

Mission confirmed...

Yue leaped from building to building before she stopped near the cater that use to be the hospital. Some of the building remained but it was too destroyed to ever be used again. She looked around knowing this wasn't due to the zombies wandering around the city. However she could tell the noise definitely attracted them. This was probably the explanation for the large group that chased her... they were coming here. At least that gave some people who were wandering the streets to have a fair chance to get around. Her ears twitched as she looked to her right to see one of them approaching her, arms stretched out wide to grab her. She pulled one of her hunting knifes out before stabbing it into its head and knocked it over. She darted off to avoid the mass of zombies.

...Let's get this over and done with.

โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games