Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[NPC Booth: Close] FFFFUUUUUU- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Toshihiko Two rolled 2 100-sided dice: 84, 5 Total: 89 (2-200)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:41 am
Harrison had lost to that stupid mechanical arm over at the zombie's booth, and he wasn't about to lose to some angry pipsqueak covered in chicks.

He unclasped the jewelry from his wrists, arms, and fingers, until there was a sizeable pile. Then he wrapped a black, manicured hand around Rage's.

He plowed Rage's arm straight into the table.

Game 3 : Rage Wrestling with Ragetan
Minipet sn: Toshi
Total Score: 79

What I Won: Tart Treat

*Message from Dragain attached to this form: A consolation prize (Fist of Rage) is automatically given to every Game 3 post where the Value of 1st Dice - Value of 2nd Dice = 30 and below, including negative numbers. If a participant had linked to this post to claim a Rage Fist, please make sure that the Value of 1st Dice - 2nd Dice in this post is 30 and below. Thank you!*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:35 pm
catmagick
So sorry about that! I've sent it to you now. <3

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Inle-roo rolled 2 100-sided dice: 31, 22 Total: 53 (2-200)

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:15 pm
Sylas had beaten the poor minipet so badly last time that he didn't think much of arm-wrestling it again. His overconfidence almost cost him; while he didn't lose, he didn't win by much, either.

Minipet sn: angrybunny
Total Score: 9

What I Won: ToT Ragetan

*Message from Dragain attached to this form: A consolation prize (Fist of Rage) is automatically given to every Game 3 post where the Value of 1st Dice - Value of 2nd Dice = 30 and below, including negative numbers. If a participant had linked to this post to claim a Rage Fist, please make sure that the Value of 1st Dice - 2nd Dice in this post is 30 and below. Thank you!*

molly8972 rolled 2 100-sided dice: 58, 53 Total: 111 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:49 pm
Anthe walked into the booth, ready to go and wrestle with Ragetan. She could totally take him! Hopefully.... and she won! By the skin of her teeth, but she won smile

Minipet sn: molly8972
Total Score: 3

What I Won: ToT Ragetan

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
[A.V.] rolled 2 100-sided dice: 77, 6 Total: 83 (2-200)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:35 pm
Wrestling with Odin had been bittersweet.
Maybe wrestling with Ragetan would help boost her confidence once more?

...And with that, she COMPLETELY OWNED Ragetan.

Minipet sn: AliLV
Total Score: 71

What I Won: Nothing, because I've already won all the things. xD

Nio Love rolled 2 100-sided dice: 50, 93 Total: 143 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:25 am
Even as tired as she was from the festivities, Freya knew she wanted to take another crack at the arm wrestling game. She'd beaten Odin, after all, so she had confidence that she had a chance at this one too. She stretched her arms down, sat down, and gave it a try.

She was smoked.

Minipet sn: Alania
Total Score: FAIL crying

What I Won: Consolation Prize

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 2 100-sided dice: 76, 52 Total: 128 (2-200)

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 am
Okay this was the last time...she was BOUND to do this...hopefully

As she tried she winced and whimpered slightly but it seemed that the Ragetan was slowly letting go! Squealing happily as she won she danced about. Finally she beat it.

Minipet sn: wyntre iceblade
Total Score: 24

What I Won: Ragetan

Az-san rolled 2 100-sided dice: 20, 64 Total: 84 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 am
Ohhhh ! Arm wrestling ! That was original !!! Azmodel really had to try this ! And the tart treat was so cute....

So she confronted ragetan and... lamely lost. Such a shame.

Minipet sn: Azmodel
Total Score: FAILED

What I Won: Consolation Prize

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:34 am
All minipet prizes should be delivered within the next 12 hours!

This booth is now closed for business, as I will be busy with schoolwork tomorrow, and will be unable to concentrate on manning this booth. Thank you for playing at the Rage Booth! I know that I made some mistakes here and there, so thank you all for being so forgiving and understanding towards me. I hope that you had as much fun as I did running this booth, and do stay tuned for Part 2 of the Meta!

I do not go by "Minipet site reset"; I went by my own "OOC days". As I had stated this over and over again, to make it fair for everyone who followed my rules, if you rolled twice within this round, sorry, but I only counted your first roll. Your second roll, even if you won something, is invalid. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Game 3

Tart Treat Winners

Inle-roo
sn: angrybunny

Ol-j-man
sn: Mediciner

Toshihiko Two
sn: Toshi

Ragetan Winners

molly8972

wyntre iceblade

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here