Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED-Posting still OK!] Halloween Heroes TCG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meegane rolled 10 100-sided dice: 2, 96, 62, 100, 13, 46, 26, 41, 3, 32 Total: 421 (10-1000)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 am
Arynek went to the trading card booth and grabbed a pack of cards from Ace to try her luck, she had been having bad luck on other booths, she couldn't get the tart treats she wanted.

She closed her eyes and opened the pack and found a MEGA CHARIZARD CARD! Finally! Some luck for her. Besides the mega card, she also got a pumpkin pill card which she planned to keep. Of course, not forgetting the eight of FEAR candy cards. She wondered how to use them, exchange with others?

Quote:
ITEM-FEAR Candy x8 (2, 62, 13, 46, 26, 41, 3 ,32)
ITEM-Pumpkin Pill x1 (96)
GOD CARD-Jack Skellington x1 (100)

Pepzilla
King, can I redeem the mega card for 2 tokens & a wishing crown please? Thanks!
SN: yuo117

ramenli rolled 10 100-sided dice: 45, 10, 58, 31, 100, 76, 78, 11, 16, 42 Total: 467 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:24 am
Yin stopped by and opened another card pack. Inside were some regular cards and a shiny one. Shiny, oh, how nice!

Apparently the boil running the booth wanted it though. Really, really wanted it. Yin handed it over willingly in exchange for a couple of tokens, he could get other shiny things.

9 x EVENT-Walkerbird, MONSTER Y1-Unstabul Itches, GHOST Y1-Pepin Molyneau x2, DEMON Y1-Riley, MONSTER Y1-Jericho Bloodbane, REAPER Y1-Shun Kuroda, ITEM-Shun's Twin Daggers x2
1x MEGA CHARIZARD: Demon - Glorious Arel

Pepzilla
*A* Mega charizard for 2 tokens + Wishing Crown please and thank you? sn: ramenli

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi rolled 10 100-sided dice: 44, 82, 52, 97, 13, 12, 2, 40, 21, 97 Total: 460 (10-1000)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:34 am
Alex was back for more, his mom patiently waiting for him as he stepped up and took a new package of cards. Opening the package revealed a lot of commons, but also a couple of rares!

...........Why did they both have a picture of Yin? What..what was..

Face palming, the zombie walked up to the demon manning the booth and slid the on of the cards towards him. "I'll trade this one in, please." He mumbled, shoving the rest of the cards in his pocket.

Pepzilla
token, please <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:41 am
Christof had ventured out of his booth warily, drawn by a large crowd playing... cards? It looked fun, but there was no sign of Barth. He wasn't surprised. Even so, it would be good to network a bit, right? Over teh shoulder of a player, he spotted some familiar faces on the cards. Well, then. Quietly, he filled out a form, and made a mental note to stop by later to play, once his personal quest was complete.

Ⓜ𝔞𝔎𝔢 Ⓜ𝔢 𝔞 Ⓗ𝔢𝔯𝔬

Student's Name: Christof
Species: Undead
Year 1 art: ART
Year 2 art: ART
Year 3 art: ART (No Y3 art yet, but is Y3)
FEAR 1: (NAME OF ATTACK) Monstrous Punch
TYPE OF FEARBattle Cry
The Hunchback packs a powerful left hook!
FEAR 2: (NAME OF ATTACK)Quick Stitches
TYPE OF FEARThe Chill
A few quick stitches will heal that right up!
Holo Card: Sure :V

I, CHRISTOF, hereby give Halloween Heroes permission to publish my image and my information on the Halloween Heroes Trading Card Game cards. Halloween Heroes TCG reserves the right to create any flavor text, event-based cards, or re-use any content I submit for promotional purposes.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 am
ramenli
You tried!

iizbot
You tried!

Blade Kuroda
You tried!

chimarii
I verify your token for 9/18/12!

AyeAvast
You tried!

kurotomato

istoleyurvamps
You tried!

Nio love

santime

Wyntre IceBlade
You tried!

S-Blacky
I verify your x2 tokens!

ramenli
I verify your x2 tokens!

Nope, no Cricket cards for Yin. At one point during the booth's open Ace had slipped away to do weird Ace things. Like sleeping for example. He hadn't realized his gauge of tiredness was going off this whole time. So when Aymet and Deryk stopped by, Ace was virtually no-where to be seen. Good thing they only needed promo cards. But something must have triggered his senses when Danny found herself a couple rares. Popping up from below the booth Ace yawned and held his hand out via muscle memory but it looked like he was hardly conscious to make the exchange. See, he thought he was getting her holo Shun. Nope, that was not the case this time.

While Bella was so bubbly and excited wondering about Freya, the greed demon slouched over the booth and sighed. "Nope she must've taken a nap," he said dryly. Well that was accurate for him. Her absence here led him to believe that none of these guests would be finding anything worthwhile in their booster packs. Then again, Sparrow proved him wrong with his shiny holo- that is until Ace noticed Freya skipping her way over. The greed demon lit up from his drowsy state pleased to have his lady luck back at his side and exchanged Sparrow's card gladly for a token.

"Well its nice to have you back," Ace grinned to Freya. "And lookie there, a rare already, you didn't even have to blink," he snickered then dropped a seed beside her on the table. C:

Ace turned to Frost and nosily peered over at the cards he found but when the candidate did not show him his finds he pouted. Eisheth was actually redeeming a new student card. Ace turned his head in confusion looking at his stack of booster packs behind him. Now how.. did...? Halloween Heroes worked in mysterious ways. Giving her a token he bowed his head with a crooked grin. "Very interesting these new cards.. very interesting indeed." Lumikki walked away with just a promo card ticket and Ace took a deep breath. That was everyone for now. The rush of people had made a lull until Arynek came by. Ace recognized the face, but nothing else mattered when she withdrew a Jack Skellington from the pack of particularly worthless cards. Gasping and pointing, the greed demon nearly snatched it from her when making the exchange. Their happiness fueled his happiness that was for sure. Turning to Freya, that is, if she were there, he smiled graciously otherwise he merely mouthed a thank you in spirit.

The same great fortune rocked Yin's world and sent Ace into another anxious sweat. With a gracious cooing the boil gave Yin his respective prizes then sealed the two cards away in the case. "Its a shame they do not have a Cricket circulating in this set like that. Perhaps if you pulled one of those you'd be hard to hand it over, ya?" he teased.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:51 am
Yin stared at Ace, eyes wide. "Is she in another set?" Whatever he meant by set.

He wanted one.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

AyeAvast rolled 10 100-sided dice: 8, 20, 55, 7, 58, 21, 80, 4, 78, 55 Total: 386 (10-1000)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 am
"Naps are good." The witch replied dully as she took her back. Eyebrows narrowed as she stared at it, as yet unopened. With a tilted frown she leaned forward and whispered to it, "I'm good luck too, you know!"
Then she ripped it open.
Apparently the cards did not think so. Though the witch was excited to see new cards (and with students! Look! Look a Yin card eeeee!), none of them were even close to being redeemable for anything. With a forlorn look Belladonna stared at her cards a bit longer before she heaved another sigh and slunk off.

Ⓜ𝔞𝔎𝔢 Ⓜ𝔢 𝔞 Ⓗ𝔢𝔯𝔬

Student's Name: Belladonna Divine
Species: Reaper
Year 1 art: YAY
Year 2 art: WHEE
Year 3 art: N/A
FEAR 1: Death Is Your Destiny/Battle Cry/ The Death card is chosen from the witch's deck of tarot cards and an adequately tall skeleton clad in all black, knightly armor stabs you with a lance. It hurts a lot and then Belladonna cackles.
FEAR 2: Light of the Moon/The Chill/ The Moon card is chosen from the witch's deck of tarot cards and a full moon blooms above her that heals. If you're lucky you might get healed too.
Item Card: SO LIEK. Belladonna's weapon is her deck of tarot cards but they've never been in her art yet so idk about this sorry. >.<;
Holo Card: Either is fine!

I, Belladonna Divine, hereby give Halloween Heroes permission to publish my image and my information on the Halloween Heroes Trading Card Game cards. Halloween Heroes TCG reserves the right to create any flavor text, event-based cards, or re-use any content I submit for promotional purposes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:08 am
Enzo had ventured forth. It was time to start finding good interviews again while the Dance Competition raged on back at his booth. They could keep themselves occupied, he was busy busy busy. There was certainly a crowd at this booth, he mused, sauntering over to take a look.

Seeds being exchanged.

Little bits of paper being passed out.

More seeds being exchanged.

A smug looking demon behind the counter.

The short, freckled Reaper gaped at Ace, mouth agape. Between "customers," Enzo shouldered his way up to the counter, leaning in to hiss in a loud whisper to the man in charge directly, "You, sir, are a genius. Are People actually paying you for this malarkey? You could make a bomb! For just... paper!"

Enzo Valentino was impressed. It was like the man was handing out free samples of crack.

Pepzilla

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:21 am
ramenli

AyeAvast

Bilious

As much as Ace wanted to tease Yin, he had to mull it over before finally shrugging. "I don't know exactly what their future plans are. Maybe if you buy more packs you'll know?" he winked.

"I'd say you do have a bit of a goldfinger," Ace paused after speaking to Bella to give Christof a suspicious look. The igor came and went only to take nothing when the greed demon expected more customers. Even more suspicious was the pinstripe reaper squeezing his way in to presumably buy some cards. Ace pretended not to notice but the boil seemed to be quite interested in sharing something private. With a brief 'what?!' look of impatience, Ace heard him out and nearly jumped at him defensively over calling Halloween Heroes 'malarkey'.' That is, until he realized what Enzo was commending him for then the greed demon relaxed a little. "It is addictive ya," he replied then began to lower his voice. "Why do you think I opened this stand, hm? Get students to buy discounted booster packs by the handful, get the rarest of their cards to sell back later, and I hardly have to lift a finger." He neglected to mention the part where he ******** loved this game with a fiery passion. "Lucky me having so many of these suckers not even know what Halloween Heroes is. Curiosity fuels their need to see what the next pack is and in the seeds come rolling." Ace winked while he rattled the chest that he was keeping students' seeds in. It sounded pretty hefty.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 am
Pepzilla

Yin stared at Ace.

OAO

"I will be back."

At least someone knew where so many of Yin's seeds would be disappearing to in the near future.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:42 am
Enzo's grin widened as he leaned in closer, conspiratorially, "Y'know.... I come from Radio Amity. For just a small cut o' profits.... I could give your game a good plug? Call it a 'sponsor'." A couple cockroaches dropped from the brim of his hat to disappear amongst the packs of cards.

Pepzilla

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:53 am
ramenli

Bilious

Ace waved cheekily at Yin knowing he'd had the boil wrapped around his finger. Now that the crowd was starting to fizzle out for a short bit Ace could focus a little more on Enzo's proposition. The idea of a sponsor seemed strange to him as Halloween Heroes in the gaming world seemed fairly self reliant. However, it reminded him that for some reason most of the students here had no idea what in the world the TCG even was. Perhaps Enzo's offer was not as farfetched and low-ball as Ace imagined- not to mention Ace WAS a gambling boil.

"I'm listening.." he replied through squinted eyes. "What are we talking... 75/25 right?" He did offer Freya shares in his fortune but he meant on a much larger scale than just his trading card booth.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:39 pm
Seussi
I verify your token!

Ayeavast
What about her cat, is that her familiar?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:55 pm
Enzo rapped a knuckle on the table top, giving the demon a wink, "Sounds like a good deal t'me. Just be sure you pay it. Rats do love chewin' up paper."

He eyeballed the forms laid out for people and his grin remained as he quickly scribbled on out as a sign of good faith.

He tapped the pen on the counter and as he offered his hand out for a shake, one of the diseased looking hairy vermin slipped out from under his pantleg to scurry under the booth curiously, followed by another. "Don't wanna' have to be busting any knees, eh, friend? The name's Enzo, by and by."

Ⓜ𝔞𝔎𝔢 Ⓜ𝔢 𝔞 Ⓗ𝔢𝔯𝔬

Student's Name: Enzo Valentino
Species: Reaper
Year 1 art: ART
FEAR 1:
Ravenous RatsBattlecry/ Rats swarm to the sound of The Boss's Backbeat!
Item Card: The Boss - Familiar (Upright Bass)
Holo Card: nah

I, ENZO VALENTINO, hereby give Halloween Heroes permission to publish my image and my information on the Halloween Heroes Trading Card Game cards. Halloween Heroes TCG reserves the right to create any flavor text, event-based cards, or re-use any content I submit for promotional purposes.

Pepzilla

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 pm
Pepzilla
Yes, but she can't fight with him. He's really just a magical, talking cat. XD