Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ LAIR } The Dungeons (p. 20!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:14 am
Melvin was on his third wipe and had cleaned most of the marker from his face. If it was one thing he was, it was thorough with cleaning. Especially if it came to himself. The current conversation was confusing to him, but what wasn't? People were talking about dying, which had him very concerned as he didn't particularly want to die today. There was also the distressing fact he was smushed in a dirty cage with condoms all around the ground. This was also unsettling.

Rubbing a check, he looked around, and reached out to pull on a bar. Yup, it was a cell bar all right, and just like any cell, the bars didn't just crumble in your hand or conveniently get loose. A Macgyver moment would have been nice right about now, but unless they could make explosives out of condoms, hand wipes, and a marker, they were out of luck. The clanging of the bars wasn't helping.

Since Rin seemed to have been awake before the rest of them, he leaned in to ask. "How did we get in this cell?"

Saliru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 am
"Rin, well I'd say under other circumstances it'd be nice meeting you but this is uhhh hardly the place I would pick for meeting other hunters..." Finally he started to look around, checking the cage in general as Melvin rattled a bar. Eventually he got up moving towards Melvin as he rattled the cage.

"Got a spare wipe still? I'm pretty sure I still have some uhhh p***s on my face..."

Saliru

MoonKitsune

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 am
Miliardo Kason

"Yeah, you do." He said, point to his cheek before pulling out two wipes to offer the man. No one could ever say that him being hygienically prepared was not to everyone's benefit. "Do you know how we got in here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 am
Roland nodded taking the wipe rubbing at his cheek with the first one as he continued to inspect the cage. "Nope. Not a clue, we killed the worms, fell through the sand, acting and crazy stuff followed by waking up here. I suspect while we were being actors they put us here."

He didn't specify 'who' it was that brought them as he was still rather clueless about the Horsemen thing. He also started to move around the cage
looking for a lock or handle that was keeping it shut.

Zoobey

Miliardo Kason

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:48 am

"I'm not sure about you guys but we...," Rin pointed at herself, then Sasha, then ovvverrrrr at Wash's general direction, then Otto, and finally Ami, "We were taken out of the jungle right after Killzone..."

Rin fell pretty quiet again before mumbling, "I guess you guys woke up after that cause neither of you were there. I think."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 pm
Roland paused in his search glancing back to Rin shaking his head, "No, I woke up a couple of weeks before it." He jerked a thumb towards Rep, "He was the one who pulled me out of my pod. I um... I saw what happened to that Killzone guy, but I never had a chance to meet him before... that." He grew quiet, the image of Killzone dying, Jerry and Rep's reactions.

It was the last thing he wanted to think about considering the situation.

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:18 pm
So Jordan wasn't there. He should have guessed that much, fortune didn't go that much his way, getting his weapon back was the biggest miracle he could possibly have hoped for. It did however make the flighty panic return to his attention, most of the missing people seemed to be here mingled in with them, the fact that Jordan wasn't .... he couldn't think about it, he'd just break his focus. He'd tear this ******** hive to the ground if he had to looking for the other man, and he was confident Harrison was of the same intent mindset.

He eyed Melvin critically as the others talked - he definitely hadn't seen the other man before the movie set, had he been brought back with them? Or was he just new? It made him suspicious regardless, maybe he was a spy? He certainly acted strangely. Who the hell carried wet wipes around with them anyway?

His musing was interrupted by Rin's comment, looking over at her, eyes wide with utter surprise.

"You got ******** kidnapped in the jungle?!"

And he hadn't even known.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 pm

"Wait.. yeah... right, I remember now... weird. Might... just.. possibly be real then. How can I imagine someone I don't even rem-" and she was interrupted by the outburst of Rep's slowly rolling gears. At first she wanted to shout back 'yes, doy' but then it occurred to her, "You didn't know?!"

Great great okay, that's another vote for this being another ******** nightmare. No way would Rep forget her for so long - right?

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:44 pm

He sighed heavily. Great. He could have come here looking for Jordan and left never even having known Rin was here. Hadn't other people seen the one who were kidnapped? Why had no one so much as thought to tell him?

He had to chalk it up to yet another disadvantage of being surrounded by people who didn't particularly like you, no one told you s**t.

"No I didn't ******** know." he snarled irritably. "I was too busy.." his mind flickered back to the portal, the memory still too raw, too fresh. "..I was dealing with Killzone." Dealing was generous, he hadn't dealt with anything that had happened in the last few days, there just hadn't been the downtime. And now it looked like there'd be guilt on top of all that, if he had to hold any more complex emotions he felt like he was going to break down, just seize up frozen like a gummed up machine.

It felt good to have Tracey back. Clearer.

"No one ******** told me."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:48 pm
"Yeah. I got out of that pod.." That still was weird to say. "..before the entire place was attacked." He had no idea who or what a Killzone was, despite having a very terrible name, or that there even was a jungle somewhere.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 pm
He took the second wipe trying to clean up the last of the smudges the first one left watching Rin and Rep go back and forth. "Yep... I picked a great time to wake up..." He tossed the two wipes aside before stuffing his hands into his pockets kicking at the dirt as he spoke.

"We got caught, in these crystals, I uhh don't really remember much around then other then feeling weird thoughts in general. Like a happy dream that ended up being a nightmare. That was the last I recall from the jungle."

<< Hey, genius, the cage? Go back to finding a way out look for some hinges or something to break so we can get out of here and kick some a**. >>

The banshees voice caused him to perk up a bit before he moved to start inspecting the cage again for a way to break out. He paused in the search to look at Melvin, "You got lucky then. You missed the worst of uhh what recently happened I guess."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 pm

"God, good to know I could be dead now and tossed out with the refuse and no one would have even noticed. Most magnificent feeling in the world to know," she moved over to face out the bars towards the neighboring empty cell irritably.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Rep didn't generally react to feeling guilty very well. Anyone else might have apologised or said sorry, he reacted by shifting the blame elsewhere and getting irritable at Rin for making him feel bad.

"Wasn't my ******** fault. Besides, not like I could have done anything for you anyway. This was meant to be a rescue mission, look how ******** well its going." he snorted huffily.

Ro and Melvin got a fairly nonplussed look. "There's never a ******** good time to wake up. It's pretty much wall to ******** wall disasters at Deus. Just be glad you missed the almost-end-of-the-world." he prodded one of the bars experimentally, before smirking. "Though that time was actually pretty ******** fun. You haven't seen fireworks till you see an entire ******** world burn. Yet these guys still haven't learned their lesson, gotta ******** their s**t up here too I guess. Maybe there'll be more fireworks."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Rin didn't even budge slightly, her gaze and thoughts remained on the empty cage beside them; Rep has officially been snubbed. Not that he cares now that he's off in another direction running.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:11 pm
<< I like the sound of fireworks... >>

Roland had to disagree but didn't voice it. "H-hey look both of you. Stop fighting about it alright?" He turned to Rin, "Most of us got trapped or tied up, had it been me in your shoes I could maybe count the number of hunters who even know my name to let alone look for me." He glanced at Rep next frowning slightly, "And yeah, this mission is um well, yeah it's ******** we got caught. But we have to work on finding a way out not yelling at people who've been locked up in here suffering."

He paused, "And when that's done maybe we can blow this place up. If we get out."

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff