Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 pm
iloveyouDIE

Pales

hanging gallow

The ghoul slowly looked to Muka, and then Joachim, a ghost of a smile weakly drawing on her face. She'd never experienced such niceness, or comradery from others before... it was a bit overwhelming. Even in such a terrible setting, and her crippled condition, she was still treated kindly. Even with her roots writhing in clear agony, she took a steadying breath, fingers smoothing over the fabric of Joachim's sleeve in an idle habit, "I thank you, both." she murmured quietly, indeed touched by their words.

Looking back towards where she'd seen Kettil, Ev tried to narrow her gaze in attempts to better spot him. But there were too many bodies running around, and that large bird.. "Yes. Or priority is to keep together. Kettil needs to be found." Gently letting go of Joachim, she placed a small hand onto Muka's soft chest again to steady herself, "I apologize if I hinder your ability to fly. But he shouldn't be too far from us." her hand gave a few strokes to the soft feathers, as she had pet Kettil's owl the days prior, a sign of both appreciation and affection, "We'll need to travel carefully, especially you, Muka. That large bird might target you due to your larger stature." birds could often find others of their kind as a threat too... "Please be careful as well, Joachim.." her concern turned to him, "it's as dangerous down here as it is in the sky's." there was no place for safety... Looking back at Muka, the ghoul began to uproot her tendrils, "Do you mind if I take to your back, Muka? So your talons will be free."

Character Name: Ev
HP: 3o/3o
Target: none
Damage: ---
Effect: crippled from the fire.
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3

Appearance
Ev, her height can vary due to her roots, but she's usually standing at 5'7.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 pm
Poor little human, it could have died peacefully, their FEAR harvested to the full potential until they could not fear anymore. But no, you had entered their lands, defiled it. Ruined it. Killed it. The one Bulbous was facing was nothing more than a child but it was a hunter. His hate was limitless.

"That is what is left of my people." he hissed, "You and your kind- Cattle. Pest. Lower than worms. Lower than the salt in the earth, you are nothing. You are prey." There was a mad movement in his gut as a few hundred moths no bigger than a dime burst from the translucent cavity swirling around him. "Act like it." Dashing forward he lashed out with his claw, mandible clicking all the while.

HP: 60
Target:
Damage:

Blade Kuroda

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:38 pm
Deryk's gaze flickered over towards Jude for the moment as he heard him talk, but he couldn't focus on his friend for too long. The horseman seemed to be pretty intent on unleashing his rage on him, which would mean some very bad things if he wasn't careful. Staring at the angry one, he took a few more steps back as he was practically spewing venom with his words. The hunter's eyes widened when he saw the moths spill out and began to circle. Oh god. The bugs. Why did it have to be bugs?

His memory flashed to Julie for the moment as he saw this. If was possible, he had paled even further as a result.

"W-wait. Ho-AAH!" he had started to stammer out before shrieking as he was now being attacked. He just managed to duck out of the way of the attack, but the horseman shredded his hood in the process. Scrambling away, he began to wave his hands in front of him.

"Bigger problem! Phoenix! Um.. People. Trapped! Sh-sh-should free? Yes? If.. If we don't do something about it.. kill us all!" he stammered out. Yes. Horsemen were bad news. Phoenix of doom? Even worse. It didn't help that he was a little distracted with how he felt about the whole ordeal right now.

Pales
iStoleYurVamps

Quote:
Deryk's HP: 47
Target: n/a
Damage:n/a
Charge:/3

Appearance: Blond hunter wearing Assassin's creed-like attire with a hidden blade.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Rin shot Rep a thoughtful look. Okay, he was crazy again. She could accept that. Hitting him never really worked out well when it came to this. Time for another plan.

"Rep." She spoke sternly under her breath. It was probably the worst idea she ever had. Ever.

"Look." Her tone demanding as she popped the buttons of her blouse. Quite literally flashing her chest at him the very moment he looked in her direction before just as quickly tucking them back into hiding. Quietly hoping no one else noticed. The idea was to get the shithead refocused again, at least enough she can trust to have his back again against the giant... massive.. looming.. horrors. Not cause even more problems.

As soon as she was closed up again she pointed at the bird.. horror...thing and repeated, "Look, creepy." as if that was all he was meant to ever see.

(( OOC: RP
Character Name - Rin
HP - 40/40
Target - Rep
Defense - 1
Charge - 0/3))
Baneful
Rin's attack crits Rep!

Appearance & Supplies

Black-haired and pale female hunter wielding a long double-edged axe - Official arts
- Runic Bandages, can roll 2d20 to use for healing, one time use.
- Fear charge packet, a small device that when used on your weapon, automatically gives it
a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon.
Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 pm
Sheridan objected in no way as he felt Tess cling to him. Truth be told, he wasn't especially intent on letting go of her either. So long as she remained with him, he could protect her, he could keep her safe.

"I'm here."

He tried to reassure her, though his own voice shook with anger and horror. What had happened here, what he had seen, it was unthinkable. And though he cared little more for the horsemen than he did the hunters, he would have wished such a fate on them. This, this was too horrific to think of. How could anyone, even hunters, think of such an act? How many lives had just been snuffed out, sent into oblivion never to return?

But as his eyes narrowed, gaze focused on the phoenix as he coiled around Tess protectively, he could see that at least some of them had returned. There was horror in his eyes, such a fate was far worse than death. No, no one deserved that, not halloween, not horsemen, not human, not even hunter. It was...too horrific.

Instinctively he curled tighter around Tess. Don't look, please don't look...

(( OOC:
Character Name: Sheridan
HP: 40/40
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect:
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
year 2 FEAR - barrier
year 1 FEAR - swift strikes ))

Huni Pi
Sheridan is protecting Tess!

Appearance

In natural form Sheridan is a 40ft dragon colored like the night sky.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Rep was still glaring after Sammy imagining a horrible and ruthless zombie massacre over and over again. The job wasn't done, some of these ******** students still stood in the way of getting home. Of there being true peace in the world. Of there being a chance to live happily. Everything had to burn, there'd be more phoenixes, there'd be more destruction but it'd be ******** worth every corpse stepping stone along the way, they had to learn they could die.

"Rep"

He turned his glare on Rin for daring to interrupt his thoughts, of intruding upon the satisfying, cold thrill of vengeance.

He blinked, the thoughts of murder dissipating in the face of titties.

"Oh my god what the ******** man." he reeled, covering his eyes up way too ******** late.

"Keep those ******** things in your ******** shirt man, JESUS." The last thing he wanted assaulting his eyes on the battlefield was boobage. Naked Candace had been bad enough, he'd exceeded his quota of womanbreast by 200 percent.

He pointed Tracey at her, the cold fury replaced by the usual outraged anger.

"Augh!"

Byrr

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 pm
Hearing Faustus' voice helped Amarus calm down, and relax. She appreciated his words, and his reassurance; perhaps it was true, and being this way did not make it so that she was alone in her pain, but rather that everyone had to live with such things. As a Lotus Eater, they were rather new for her, and slightly tedious. Ideally she would calm down after all of this had settled anyway, but for now... being comforted just as anyone else might have wanted to be comforted helped.

It seemed like the new ghoul, Mea, was at least level-headed. It was definitely because they were all on the same side that Amarus felt it fitting to involve them all in the impromptu embrace. Besides, it's not like she could do anything like this in her normal days: Amarus had hardly been so expressive, and she wasn't sure she could be once she was back at the Academy anyway. Amarus smiled at Mea. "I know that feeling," she said, referring to wishing her stomach felt anything. She didn't quite share Mea's glowing view that the horsemen had welcomed them, but she supposed she should afford them more faith now that they were here to save them. Even though they never would have been here in the first place except the horsemen stuck them there...

Wait. All their homes were destroyed, weren't they? Amarus felt, for a moment, that perhaps she was judging them too harshly. Still, she could not escape the knowledge that they were only stuck with the Hunters and with this giant bird because they had refused to allow them to return home.

"At least you can fly," Amarus told Faustus, with a wry smile. That was better than she could do, faced with a giant bird. She looked at Olivia, and realized that the ghoul had said earlier she felt empty. Was it the same as Amarus felt, or was it a different kind of emptiness? Because Amarus felt emotion, it was just so far away, it was like someone had turned the volume down or the colours off. Being around lotuses allowed her to tap into the full experience. "Oli, I'm sure any of us would be happy to hug you if it helps," she added. Though more likely Faustus, given Amarus was not typically one to snuggle. Lately she had been, because it was nice to be close to her friends... even now, she would probably hug the ghoul if she looked upset.

Amarus wished she was stronger, not for the first time. That she had the power to end this, or that any of them did. What could they possibly do? She noticed, with mild horror, that the clansmen had stopped attacking: what was that phoenix? From here, it was hard to see, but... it definitely made her feel unsettled. And that sound it was making... Frightened, in some remote part of her, Amarus did not display it. Instead, she tried to distract her friends, while they had no other choice.

"When we get home, the first thing I am going to do is sleep in my own bed, for a very long time-- or, if I do not make it there, the couches in the common room," she said. Then, she looked at Faustus, "The second thing... buy a skellyphone. And learn how to send a full text. ... Not in complete capital letters." She looked apologetic, for a moment. She had no idea if her texts had even been legible.

[[ OOC
Character Name: Amarus
HP: 30/30
Target: -
Damage: -
Effect:]/b] -

xoxomenai

chirigami

kuumeii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:14 pm
Mitsu actually jerked a little on Shun's sleeve. She didn't like the topic of conversation, it wasn't helping the crazy racing thoughts in her mind, it wasn't helping the imminent hysteria she felt looming closer, and it certainly wasn't going to make the Hunters act any nicer toward them. Something like that was better left in secret, not to be brought up and flaunted no matter the situation. Mitsu didn't want them to become a target more than they already were.

She was about to speak when the music caught her ears and looking up she saw a male Hunter making a hasty retreat from their location. Had he overheard as well?

Blade Kuroda

Eight

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:19 pm
pinchmonster
Bilious

Oh gods, was Sasha stuttering? Leon was ok with being afraid by himself, not showing it, making jokes and brushing it off was the way he dealt with it, but not when others around were worried. "Then let's find a group to stay with, harrison and Jordan won't turn poor Jerry away." Leon reasoned to the girl and nudged the petulant sun hunter that insisted he was ok. "We're gonna meet up with harrison and the others over there, you sure you want to walk right now?" the boxer asked again.

"There's no shame in accepting help, i'd rather you live than die by your pride." he said quietly to the fellow guy. Was the bazooka wielder trying to be brave in order to man up in front of Sasha? In any case, being out in the open like this wasn't going to help them out in any way, even with his barrier dagger in a easily accessible pocket, defense was left to the moon hunters for a reason.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Leon
HP: 50/50
Target: ??
Damage: ??
Effect: --
Charge: 0/3 || 0/2 moves used
Dante's character Leon is chatting

Quote:
Leon is a 5' 11" guy with no shirt on, short brown hair and likes to punch all the things. Wields a chainsaw.

He also has in is inventory:
- Standard barrier dagger (no restriction access needed), roll 2d20 to defend you and TWO OTHER TARGETS FOR THAT VALUE for a turn.
- Communications device, as cell phones do not work to wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.
- Bandages (2 from Arctic madness) 2d10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:21 pm
Feeling the jerk of his sleeve, Shun cast a glance at Mitsu. He really hadn't been planning on giving any more information than what he had said. Just as he was about to look back at the hunter with fancy boots, he heard a piercing cry, mixed in with pleas of help. Furrowing his brow, he looked up towards the phoenix, pausing as he could catch glimpses of tormented souls within its form. A few of the faces, he almost recognized from his time on the islands.

"..."

His expression darkened some as he watched the creature of insanity, feeling a chill run down his spine. The hunters had caused this..

"We definitely have far greater issues at hand.." he murmured.

Eight
Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:23 pm
Shehk turned to look towards the image of the melting and reforming faces of insanity-horsemen, her mind flickering to the creatures from Giftmas. Has they been...on some scale...? Part of her wished she hadn't thought about it as she just made it all the more worse, actually.

Ugh, her brain. Always her brain. Whyyy her brain. She gripped the wraps on her arm tightly, causing blood to seep through the fabric before she pulled away from it, frowning. Damn. That had hurt, actually. Kind of wish she hadn't done that.

Just like she should have stopped thinking, looking into the mass of crying-out faces.

"...So what do we do about them?" she asked to her little assembled posse.

----
HP: 44/50
Target: --
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Vanessa was vaguely impressed that, in the face of all this danger and death, Ami was still talking about clothing. More specficially, that she was talking about how distasteful Vanessa's choices were. She gave a shrug, calmly looking to the other girl before returning her gaze to the giant death bird. "I simply dress the way that will best suit and help me during our endeavors. And for this particular mission, I thought it would be best if I dressed in something that would not hinder me." Some of the other clothing that her fellow Hunters was unhelpful at best and life-threatening at least. She'd rather have something covering her skin than nothing. If the other girl's decided to wear shorts and skirts, and as such fell victim to cuts that couldn't be stopped up by spare material, that was their problem. To the other 'issue' that Ami brought up, a corner of Vanessa's mouth pulled up, ever so slightly. "I think right now, most of them are probably more concerned with the giant monstrous bird than with my clothing choices."

"It isn't the time, true. I don't particularly care though, in any case, of what others think of my style of dress." Any other thoughts she might've been about to say were blotted out when that monster bird started shrieking.

There were vague forms in it's feathers, but what tore at Vanessa's attention most of all were the harsh, ugly cries of the bird. A condescending sneer might've slipped across her face as she looked at the avian thing, noting how it seemed to be broiling in it's own agony. "It deserves worse than this." The words slipped out slightly, quiet but with the firmness of steel in them.

chimarii

Trira

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:38 pm
It was small, but Mea felt a solid giggle leave her mouth and her stomach jolted awake if for but a moment. It growled angrily then silenced and her giggle subsided, giving way to the cries of many over the distant battlefield. Melancholy had shifted over her and a strange sense of clarity followed afterwards. The words of her newly found friends behind her gave her solace and she moved sideways so she could at least hear them.

"I just met you and I'd do the same." She nodded with regards to the subject of hugging. Those tender moments they'd just come to share looked to be slipping away with every new moment that passed, ticking down to something probably monstrous. She flinched under the feeling of sheer insanity the phoenix brought with it, even if it was far off she could feel it bearing down on the students.

Her ears twitched and she heard something not quite so familiar. Hauntingly it stretched over to the battlefield and the rabbit struggled to make out the words while she gazed to the great beast of insanity. There was nothing she could truly make out but rather felt a resonating sorrow shake through to her very core. The rabbit shuddered and moved back into the protective sights of her little band. Did the others feel it? Did they hear that cry? Internally Mea had hoped they hadn't for their own sakes. She couldn't even begin to comprehend what it meant.

So she pacified herself by sticking close.

"When we get home..." She repeated the words as if they were some foreign concept lost on her. "I'll eat for days. Anything, everything." She tried to smile but nothing came to her lips. The ghoul's look was one of despair and she shook her head a few times. There were still things here that needed attending, she couldn't check out, not just yet. She coughed and looked back towards the mess of students, hunters and horseman.

How would one even get home from here?

Home.

Mea frowned. She'd seen homes destroyed today and wasn't even aware of the true catastrophic measure of it all. Was she being selfish to think like that? To want home when now many had none? She sighed and shifted her feet. "I wish we could help." She said with a whisper.

Face your demons

xoxomenai

chirigami

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Alamea
HP: 30/30
Target: N/A
Damage: N/A
Effect: N/A
Item: First Aid Kit ))

Appearance

Mea is a 4'10'' girl with long, straight white hair. She has red rabbit ears which hang down through her hair and a tail, when she smiles you can see the hint of her sharp jaw via her fangs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:59 pm
"That is fine." Muka hooted to Eve and turned his back to her. He sat his behind on the ground so that Joachim could help the ghoul onto his back. "Wrap your arms around my neck. Don't worry you won't choke me." He giggled.

Eve would notice that he wasn't as big, under all those feathers, as it seemed. Much like anybird he was slim and the thick feathers were what gave him the fluffy, bulky appearance. Unfortunately he'd become less adorable as he aged.

"I will fly low Joachim." When the ghoul was settled he stood back up fully and tested his wings, making sure he wasn't hitting Eve with them. "I do not want to lose you. I haven't met Kettil so you must point him out for me, hm?"

And with that he flapped his large wings and lifted himself above the crowd. The gravity kept him low, unable to soar, but it was adequate.

Pales
WE COMIN FO YOU BBY

hanging gallow

musicaloner7

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 pm
Danny had just stared for a while at the creature, absolutely horrified and terrified at what she saw in her surroundings. She'd always thought Hellma or Oersted as the most powerful person in the world.

Not anymore.

She just stood there, stupified, until she heard the familiar whine of a certain boil's guitar. Desiree! She'd missed that damn stupid red guitar in all the hysteria of the horsemen islands. After all, he'd been banned from summoning it. When she really thought about it, he'd been banned from playing it for two weeks. This was a boil who played it nearly every day.

She sorta ... missed the sound, okay? Somehow in the middle of this chaotic battle, it was comforting.

The tone though? Definitely not. It was sad and angsty and not Roch at all. She ran through the field searching for the red and silver guitar until she found the punk boil attached to it.

"OY," she shouted, still a good twenty feet away, "PLAY SOMETHING HAPPIER!" She had a smile on her face, but it faltered when she noticed Roch's expression. Uh ohhhh. That was the sad face. NOT THE SAD FACE.

------------------------

Amityville Student
(( OOC:
Character Name: Danny
HP: 40/40
Target: Phoenix
Damage: 0
Effect: --
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Appearance: Danny minus lantern and shorter hair.

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games