Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

[______Dominant_Persona_______]
Sypher
[___Submissive_Persona___]
Yokai

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

l| The slight tightening of her fists was all the indication Sypher had of having stepped on something. He had not intended to poke or prod her wounds or even to insist she share anything with him. But he wanted her to know that while many things could be hidden, actions were easier to read through for him then words. People could hide all they wanted but unless they had spent years working on it, he would find it eventually. It was what he'd learned to do in order to hunt and track. Understand your prey, your opponent and read them in so order to hunt them into the ground. An unfortunate skill one couldn't turn off but it could be channeled into something else "Its not a burden to be lessened. It is what you need to know in order to fully trust me. I will not have what was done to me in Kumogakure done again simply because one does not know the other." he had not shared with Kinapku his life or his values. His morals, what little there were, had never been spoken of. This, Yokai had concluded, could be the only reason for the Raikage and Daitomi's reaction. That they hadn't known him well enough. Sypher disagreed but... "What happened in Kumogakure cuts deeply to me because I am an orphan, Mi. I considered the village more then home, it was family." he leaned down and drew a single word in the dirt 'One' "I was abandoned before I was a day old in an orphanage just inside this village, Kirigakure's, boundaries. As orphanages go, it was a full one and couldn't provide for every left child. At the age of 5, you were expected to find your own food. At age 6, I picked the wrong caravan to steal from. They beat me then burned and bound my palms to the back of their wagon and dragged me away from Kirigakure. I was sold to the Couple in Sunagakure when I was 7 after working for a year to pay off the food I stole." as he spoke, Sypher wrote his ages in the sand, making small arrows that led to one from the other. He spoke with detachment, completely emotionless, unaware of how he was saying 'couple. He'd never known their name and had merely assigned them the title of 'the Couple' as a means of explaining his nightmares. He tapped the word 'seven' to keep her attention on it "I lived with the Couple and another child they had bought. A girl. She and I shared a shed in the couples back yard. We didn't speak to each other because I hadn't been taught how to and she had had her tongue cut out. The Couple enjoyed violent entertainment as a means of arousal." he gave her a look that said 'I do hope you know what that means.' before continuing "I was not used until the girl died during one of the attacks. I lived with the Couple for 2years before the woman discovered her partner was taking to my bed more often then hers. She killed him and I ran away." he wrote the word 'nine' in the sand "I met an old man named Giro when I arrived in Konohagakure. He found me digging through his garbage and managed to train me to do more then run, eat and fight. I lived with him for a few months before he fell down the stairs and broke his hip. His nephew, a man named Hideki, came to live with us just before." now his pattern changed and the word 'Hideki' appeared in the sand as he paused in his writing "Hideki was a drunk. A brutal, nasty man who did worse then the Couple could have if they hadn't been so intent on each other. I survived his attacks by hoping that Giro would come back soon. He didn't. Giro was over well over 100yrs and died in the hospital." Sypher looked at Mi for a moment, his expression seeming to tell her something...but it was impossible for him to know what he expected out of this "Yokai wanted me to tell you this..." he said firmly then continued "Hideki's assaults become steadily more violent until he finally threw me off an apartment building during a violent storm. I broke every bone in my body except my left wrist in the 4story fall. It was a miracle I survived and I still wake screaming in the middle of the nights of particularly bad thunderstorms. My mind did not quite survive that fall though and while I was rescued by a passing shinobi, I was unable to do much more then scream for months while my body healed. I finally arrived in Kumogakure when I was 12." he was back to writing words now, 'twelve' written neatly in the sand "I was found by a teacher, enrolled in the academy on the premiss of getting food and that is that. Aside from one other thing." he leaned back and looked at her, Yokai quietly muttering about manners in the back of his mind "When I received my Onin title, I went to Konohagakure and murdered Hideki for what he did to me. His is the only life I have taken and I have no thoughts on the subject. It happened and that is that." he wiped his hand through Hideki's name in the sand and then pointed to the 'seven' "The woman in the Couple was strangled by another child she bought while she slept. The caravan I have not found." Sypher didn't say what he intended to do once he found the caravan "I am not a nice person, Mi. I am a violent, dark and unrelenting creature. Yokai has tempered some of this enough that I am not ruled solely by the desire to murder. I do not believe people are good either. The idea of a genuinely kind person is ridiculous to me." he stretched his legs out finally, rubbing his knees to relieve the cricks that had developed "I have told you my past, which I do not share willingly. I have told you of Hideki's murder which even Kinpaku does not know of. With Yokai, I am tame. Now currently I cannot say that I will not simply go off and become rogue if Yokai should suddenly and horribly cease to exist. That very problem is why he has had me share this with you...because if he disappears...you, Mi, shall be the only thing keeping me from destroying those who have done me wrong. So...is our faith in you well placed?" he gave her a curious look now, one that was genuine. His emotions were not very many, including only rage, pain, raw compassion (though for what is unknown) but curiosity was one that stayed true. He was like a cat in that way...."Will putting my trust in you kill me again?" |l
Good night =___=

[___________For her. My lady. I'll give everything.___________]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Dark. It was dark. This history that was attached to Sypher was a wretched one. One filled with pain, suffering and unrelenting terror. He had only been a child and had gone through all of the sufferings a person experienced in a complete lifetime, some experiences being the ones that should never occur. His life, his past, was a nightmare. Something that easily created a person who easily lived in chaos and acted accordingly. Mi sat there and listened, her wide eyed gaze the only thing that really gave her any semblance of listening. The more he divulged into his biography the more stricken Mi was by the horrors that he had suffered through. As naive as Mi was to most things she had learned to balance between things that not to be taken lightly and things in which it was okay to be a little lax in. Human beings were one thing she could never exactly place. Most people she had met were kind. She had grown up in Kirigakure and had known nothing other than this life, thanks to her brother. Mi had seen things that would haunt her for the rest of her life but Sypher's history was something that seemed almost surreal. For the first time in Mi's life a small seed of doubt was planted in her mind concerning whether or not hope could be placed into human beings as a whole.

As he began to ween down to the last portion of his story, the numbness that had set into Mi's limbs began to lift. Yokai? He was keeping Sypher here. He was holding Sypher's rage and pain back. She lifted a hand to face, ducking her head slightly so that her bangs could cast the shadow she wanted at that moment. Covering one eye with the palm of her hand she silently scoffed to herself. Mi couldn't cry and despite going through the motions she didn't shed a tear, not matter how tight her heart and throat squeezed. So long as she stayed Mizukage there would be even more terrible stories for her to hear about. Horrible things for her to witness. Yokai believed that she was strong enough to carry such a burden but she wasn't so sure. What would be her breaking point? When you are dead. That's right... It was her responsibility to take care of the people of this village. No matter what circumstances. She had to believe in the people of Kirigakure. She wouldn't give up on them and if she had to sacrifice everything she was, even her life, she wouldn't hesitate to do so. This was nothing new and it applied to Sypher as well.
"No one is going to kill you Sypher. Everything will be alright. I'll do everything in my power to protect you, even it's from yourself."That was her resolve. She wouldn't betray him and she wouldn't give up on him either. Wounds were easily inflicted on people but time healed those wounds. Maybe his time here could help him. Help him become a person who could overcome such a horrible beginning.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image

Sypher
Yokai

l| Yokai was preening himself internally, pleased with his convincing of Sypher to share his history with Mi. Sypher, however, was ever the skeptic "I shall hold you to that, Mi-san. Both as my Kage and as Yokai's friend. With that, I'll remind you that it is two lives you've now sworn to protect." Sypher and Yokai were both putting their lives in her hands. And though Yokai had faith...Sypher was waiting for proof "With this business finished...I shall let you know your secretary is in a fair amount of agitation, a new genin has annoyed me in his search for you and I have a jutsu in mind that should allow you to see Yokai more freely." he sat up straight again, not bent over like before "It'd allow me to bring Yokai into a physical body. So...I'd like you to hang around for a bit. When it works, you can explain us away as twins and no one need know that we've a ...colorful history with Kumogakure." he took up a stick as he spoke and began sketching out the idea behind the technique, explaining it as he went. There was no hesitation of 'if' he could do it. It was 'when' he could do it "Its basically a clone with a thicker consistency and stamina. I've got a hefty chakra pool so to correctly build this one, I'd halve it and place the other half of my pool directly into the clone." he smiled a little as he did a doodle of two people surrounded by a cloud, getting shocked by chakra puffs "This would make it more of a 'twin' then a clone. From there it gets a little mixed...I'd be taking Yokai's personality or my own and...transferring it into the 'twin'. Its a tricky bit of genjutsu, the last bit, but I don't think I'll have much trouble with it. Yokai said he showed you one jutsu that I created, the spiral. It shouldn't be much harder to create then that one was." he mused, whipping the stick through his drawings. And looked at Mi patiently "Unless you're in a desperate hurry to get back to your secretary...?" Yokai was freaking out a bit at Sypher, not wanting to try the jutsu simply because Sypher didn't have all the specifics yet. But he never had all the specifics. |l

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Absolutely no pressure. Sypher was not one to hold back, at all. It was amusing to the small Kage. At least he wasn't fake. Dealing with people who catered toward your title rather than what you could actually do was an everyday thing. It was friends like Yokai, Zay and countless others that made Mi feel less like a doll and more like a person. Something she forgot behind all of the paperwork and people she was obliged to serve. Her friends made it worth it and easier to swallow. As he spoke of Yuri's 'agitation' and a Genin that was waiting on her, Mi's mood dulled. Sypher's story still sat heavy within her mind and she wasn't really collected enough to focus on business. At least, she didn't want to. Then he began to talk about a unique sort of Jutsu. One that would allow Yokai to roam around freely in his own sort of shell. Mi looked up at Sypher, a confused expression slowly contorting her otherwise vacant expression. "What if you mess up? What could happen to you guys?" In the world of the Shinobi jutsu that stretched the limits of what was possible were not uncommon, so this was nothing to would really surprise her but there were always backlashes to jutsu. Consequences that needed to be offered up sometimes in order to complete it. If Sypher and Yokai ended up suffering in order to make this jutsu possible, as a friend Mi was obliged to give her two sense in opposition to it. Staying seated, she gave no indication of getting up. She did not want to go back yet. Not until she could really seal the lid that held Sypher's life story.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Sypher
Yokai

l| Sypher sighed, giving Mi a look he reserved for particularly stubborn students when he was still teaching "If I mess up...I don't know. I've never messed up a jutsu...." he put his chin in his hand, frowning a little "I tend to just throw myself into things." Really...I'm sure nobody noticed. Shut it, Yokai. Yokai smirked and chuckled but Sypher didn't give any hint that an internal communication had occurred "If I had to say...nothing would happen to us. I'd be transferring him or he me through the chakra separation. When chakra leaves, it comes back, correct? I assume he'd or I would simply come back." Sypher shrugged but he was clearly starting to wonder. What would happen if he tried to put himself or Yokai into a separate body and it failed? That....would be very bad "Failure....well, its simply not acceptable in this case. I suppose the idea that something might go wrong is why I might have desired to have you here." he shrugged again and looked at her, his curiosity out weighing his caution now "So. What are your thoughts? Any objections or safety precautions you would advise?" |l

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

At least she was getting to know how Sypher worked now. Very interesting fellow. It was going to take her a very long time to win him over. Not that she blamed him. He was a lot stronger than most people. Not just in the physical sense. Mi recalled the short spar they had engaged in the last time. It was Yokai whom she had sparred against. Her head turned, away from Sypher to look about the area. She had trained very hard since then, in her spare time, well the little spare time she was officially granted. Mi reached an arm up and placed it on her shoulder, half heartedly massaging out a small kink in her neck. She still had a few more things to master before she would feel comfortable in a fight. Not that she liked fighting. Mi was more of the healing type. Looking up at Sypher she gave him a slightly vacant expression, a poker face if you would. One part of her wanted to say don't do it. She had a small right as a friend to say not to but there was a louder voice inside of her that scolded her for that. You are not their mother... "Don't mess up." By no means was she going to stop them. If they believed they could do it she was not going to hold them back. She was worried about the consequences but if anyone knew them it was Yokai and Sypher. They knew what was at risk. If they believed they could pull it off, it was for Mi to just sit and support. No matter how many small heart attacks she experienced in the process.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image

Sypher
Yokai

l| "On to it then." was his only reply before Sypher set to work. First, he began dispersing his chakra so it floated about them like mist, essentially making the entire area feel like he'd performed a bear hug on it. His chakra floated about, searching out the strongest source of water and immediately began pulling from the waterfall. While Sypher appeared relaxed, sitting on his knees and appearing to stare vacantly into the air, he was concentrating intensely. Yokai had merged slightly into the personality and both of them watched the water flow forward to pool in front of them. It was a substantial amount and soon it began to slide into human shape, features shaping into something distinguishable.
Within a moment, a double was lying in quiet repose on the ground before Mi and Sypher, perfectly shaped but...It needs....skin, Sy. Yes, Yokai, thank you so much for pointing that out and distracting me for this oh-so important bit of information! SHUT IT!....just saying... Sypher's body shook every so slightly but he pushed more chakra into the water, giving it color and further definition. It was like the drawings he did on a grand scale. Skin paled and then became enriched to match his own, hair became clearly shaped though a different hue in color and eyes filled under closed lids. Clothing was not something Sypher was compensating for so for a brief moment, Mi had an unrestricted view of his -ahem- package before he threw his jacket violently on top of the twin "...sorry bout that..." he mumbled, flushing slightly. So he DID have some other emotions. With the twin created, Sypher paused to take a breather, leaning back on his heels to examine the body. The hair was shorter by an inch and was of a more blue tinted blonde than his green tint. Its face was softer around the eyes, no worry lines or stress marks. A small birthmark was obvious on his bare chest, a little brown shape that looked like a feather Geez...even that transferred over, eh? Duh, Yokai. Its a twin. Well nuuur then. Are you getting cocky now? Don't forget, my dear 'twin', that your body is NAKED in front of Mi.....y-y-yo-you-you-! Hush up. I'm dividing the chakra now...so really. Don't talk, Yokai. Just....stay 'still'. Yokai went silent but present as Sypher scooted to sit behind the twin's head, his crossed ankles near the top of its head. He looked at Mi for a moment "I've said this to Yokai and I'll now say it to you...silence is what I need here. Absolute. Not a word. Hold your breath, if you can." with that said, he set about creating his genjutsu.
First, he placed his hands in his lap and closed his eyes, Sypher's quiet breathing dying down to just a whisper. Slowly his chakra began to pool into his hands but...it wasn't really his chakra? The color and movement was off. His chakra was green and blue, rotating around his body in a figure eight shape and always rushing about in controlled bursts. The chakra pooling in his hands was blue purple and seemed to float like pieces of fluff. It was clearly still part of his but...also not. As more and more of it began to pool, it started to gain its own substance of sorts.
Sypher felt the strange and disturbing feeling of his chakra leaving his body. It wasn't a bad thing...with a chakra pool as large as his, it wasn't going to inconvenience him not to have half of it. But it was strange. More unsettling was Yokai's presence carefully bleeding out of his mind and into the chakra in his hands! Its fine....its fine.... he told himself, panic held at bay by the warmth Yokai left. He'd split their personality directly down the middle, equally halving them so as to prevent himself from losing the benefit Yokai gave him. He did not, however, give Yokai any of his darkness. That was his alone and he would bare it. Ever so carefully, Sypher began pushing the chakra in his hands into the body at his feet, feeding it in like water to a river. It began to fill the body, bringing that glow of life only real living things can have and the body twitched slightly, jerking a knee as the chakra finally left his hands. (Twin Clone: learned)
His entire body was shaking by now and Sypher put his hands to either side of his head, the horrible empty feeling persisting. He didn't even know if Yokai had made it into the body! Had he messed up? Damn Mi and her doubting! Damn damn da-
"I do not like this feeling at all...." Yokai stared up at Sypher who blinked at him in surprise and pulled his arms clumsily to his chest "B-But I like not being in your head anymore." Sypher quickly helped Yokai into a sitting position, Yokai making sure the jacket stayed in place as they both looked at Mi "Well....I'd say it worked?" Sypher asked "But give him a once over." he finished, knowing a bit about Mi's ability to heal from when Yokai had first arrived. |l

And good night! I shall have a new format tomorrow to work with.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

Ow. Ow. Ow. A tingling sensation began to spread up and down her legs, Mi wincing slightly as she remained seated. All she could really do was look on as Sypher began to immerse himself into the new jutsu. Mi was unsure of how she could step in to help them but she would try her very best. So. She waited. Waited to not want to be called in for assistance. Her mind was still clouded with the story Sypher had relayed to her, all of it deeply disturbing to her. How was it that one child could meet so much misfortune, all at once. Some would call it dumb luck but Mi was a little more impractical when it came to that. Fate was something a little more solid than the concept of 'luck' to Mi. Either way, the cards had not been in Syphers favor from the moment he was born. It was these type of tragedies that Mi wanted to shield her people from but the likelihood of being able to stand in the way of such a wretched fate was a little hard to protect against. As she emerged from her rampant thoughts, Mi noted that Sypher had successfully made a full body clone. An exact replica, like any other clone. Mi stared out at the clone, taking in the form of it when Sypher suddenly tossed his jacket over the unclad shell. He barked an apology in her direction, Mi resting her gaze on him for a long second. Was he flushed in the face? She continued to stare out at him, oblivious as to why he would feel so flustered. Perhaps the jutsu was straining him and he was flushed because of the energy he was extorting. Mi shook her head, shaking off his apology. There was no reason for him to apologize. Being fatigued was normal. Especially when creating a new jutsu from scratch.

Settling into her silent observance of the trial, Sypher suddenly turned to her once again, laying down his absolute order not to make a peep. To say she wasn't a little taken back by being ordered around was a lie. Other than Yuri, no one really told her to do anything. It was a little interesting to Mi. Made her really feel as if she had shed that clingy Kage title for the moment. There was no way she could let Yokai or Sypher go now. They made her too alive? Was that it? To alive to let them go now. It was this selfish thinking that she would take to the grave, never to share this horrible train of thought with anyone, ever. Sypher seemed tense suddenly, Mi sitting up a little. Her legs protested the effort, blood rushing into her legs immediately. Ignoring the slight discomfort, Mi positioned herself so that she was on her knees, in case she had to get up and step in. Those silent moments felt like eternity and then all at once the clone spoke. Mi let out a small sigh, plopping back to her sitting position.
"Right." Mi said, getting up and moving over toward where Yokai was now seated.

It should have been odd that there were now two identical clones of the same person with separate thriving personalities but Mi had easily grasped the concept of it all the moment it was established that Sypher and Yokai were separate but the same. Kneeling down, supported on her knees, she reached out and placed a small hand on his shoulder. Activating her chakra she let it pulse out of her hand and into Yokai's body. The chakra was called back, Mi 'seeing' every single little detail inside of Yokai's his anatomical shell. Nothing was wrong with his organs nor his muscles and tissue, although he was a little on the lean side and needed to gain a few pounds. His brainwaves seemed stable and nothing seemed to be damaging the chakra signature that burned inside of him. There was nothing really worth worrying about.
"You need to gain some weight. You are burning too many calories, calories that you don't have." She warned, taking a medics tone. Releasing her light grasp on his shoulder she scooted away from him in order to take him all in from this new perspective. "Nothing will happen to you guys because you are separate right?" Mi asked, tearing her gaze away from Yokai to look at Sypher. As much as she worried about Yokai she was equally concerned about Sypher's well being. "Maybe I should give you a going over as well..." Mi suggested, unsure of how this little jutsu worked and the effects it could have on either of them.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

The 'T w i n s | s n i w T' ehT

Not really sure if he wanted Mi to examine him or not, Sypher did his own little mental check on his body. As Yokai began speaking to Mi, he stretched his arms, checked his own pulse and mentally went over the check list of 'am I ok?'.
Yokai blushed and held the jacket close to his waist as Mi examined him "W-well, Sy-" he stopped as Sypher shot him a look and he swallowed, smiling nervously "Sypher didn't have the energy to put much into me...I'll eat more..." As Mi questioned Sypher about wondering if something would happen with them separated, he too, looked at his other half. And it struck him as he did that....he and Sypher really were halves of each other. The jutsu might have been called 'twin clone' but they were actually closer then twins or clones. Yokai moved closer to Sypher as he realized that, pressing in and dipping his head a bit so it rested near Sypher's shoulder.
"I'd appreciate a check, Mi-san, thank you. I think I'm all right but I'd prefer to have a second check." Sypher replied, finishing his own check. As Yokai shuffled closer to him, it wasn't really a surprise and he simply leaned in closer. He knew exactly what Yokai was feeling, that strange loneliness, painful but also rather comforting. They were the only two like each other...unique. At least, that's what Sypher thought... As to what Mi had asked..."I'm not sure about the possible lasting effects. I know right now that we're both suffering from...I guess it'd be called separation anxiety?" he glanced at Yokai who only nodded his head a little, letting Sypher continue "I don't know what else may occur. Its a waiting game now..."

Only 1|One Fighter. Only 1|One Supporter.
Only 1|One Loyalty.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

A small smile threatened to break the serious plane across the Mizukage's visage. Yokai was quick to return to Sypher's side, pressing up against him in a timid way. That was the Yokai she knew. Not the bold Sypher she had been dealing with as of late. As much as she was happy to have Sypher with them now it was nice to see Yokai again. It would be a lot easier to keep up with the switches now. Mi approached Sypher then, given permission to check him. Placing a hand to his chest she closed her eyes and sent out that signature 'pulse' of hers. The report was quick, nothing radiating back to her. His chakra levels were slightly depleted but that was expected. Sypher too was way too lean for his stature. There was a certain count of body fat people were supposed to have on them, both of these men did not seem to care about. Removing her hand from his chest she reached into the pocket of her shorts and produced a sort of candy she kept on her. Two pieces, wrapped in identical wrappers. She offered them palm up to the both of them, her expression fixed. She wouldn't budge until they took the candies. "You should rest, both of you." It was simple advice but it meant that nothing was immediately wrong with them. As Sypher stated. It was a waiting game now. She didn't have much time left to roam around and was going to have to return to her duties, meaning she wasn't going to be able to watch over them in case something did occur. Worry. It was starting to become the most dominating feeling in her body now.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image

The 'T w i n s | s n i w T' ehT

Sypher didn't move as Mi touched him though his chakra went a bit thready...a strange reaction that might be noted as...aggression? It was a strange reaction and even he couldn't say, for the moment, why it had occurred. For now, he simply repressed his reactions and tidied the information away to think about later. "Good thing you gave Yokai a home. We can sleep there..." he said after a moment of just eying Mi and he stood, pulling Yokai to stand with him. He took one of the offered candies from Mi and slipped it into his pants, his attention drifting to look at something over Mi's head.
Why did Sy react like that?! Yokai gave Sypher an anxious look as he felt the tremor run through their shared chakra pool, rising to his feet. He turned so his front was to Sypher's leg and quickly slid the jacket on, pulling it down so it covered his front AND his rear "Thank you, Mi-san..." he murmured, shyly accepting the candy and staring at it intently for a moment. He kept it in one hand and took Sypher's hand in the other, gripping it tightly. They both had long fingers so it was rather pretty the way they braided together as Sypher started walking.
Leading Yokai behind him, Sypher paused and turned back to Mi "I'd like to request you assign us something to do." he said, speaking as if he and Yokai were still in one body. The idea of being separate wasn't quite fitting yet and he doubted it ever would. Yokai's body, while not fully a normal body, was more then a clones. It was made of water but solid as a normal body. When cut, he would vanish, he'd bleed...maybe that was why they'd never really be two separate beings. Because while they were separate...they were still them "I have training as a hunter and can teach. Something in those areas would be appreciated. I'm not an idle thumb twirler, Mi-kage, and I don't enjoy just sitting around...We'll come to your office once we've rested." and suddenly he'd switched to formality...sort of. With that said, Sypher was off again, taking Yokai behind him.
Yokai was busy unwrapping the candy with his tongue after popping it into his mouth. As Sypher made his request, Yokai bobbed his head in adamant agreement and smiled as they left "Bye, Mi-kage!" he wiggled his free hand at her in a good bye and took the wrapper out of his mouth, holding it up "Thank you for the candy!" he turned back around and stumbled a bit to catch up with his faster walking 'twin'.
Exits: Apartments.
((OoC: Because I'm going to be working the next few days, I didn't want to tie you down ^^' ))

Only 1|One Fighter. Only 1|One Supporter.
Only 1|One Loyalty.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Oblivious to something she had just caused, within Sypher, Mi simply nodded as Sypher depicted that they would be heading out. Opening her mouth as if she wanted to say something, she closed it, Sypher already pulling Yokai off in the direction back towards the main civilian enclosure. Being a person who preferred to say less, it was a big thing when she held herself back but Mi knew it was for the best. As much as she wanted to talk to Yokai she could not show preference. Especially after Sypher had told her so much. He was quite pushy in his request for work but pointed out he would come to her later on. Yokai was as cheerful as ever and was exuberant in his good bye. Mi waved in return, a reserved and not as 'genki' in comparison to Yokai's. Watching them part she let out a small sigh. Turning to walk toward the edge of the sand bar before land was suddenly overcome with the water from the pool before her. Looking into the water she could see her blurred reflection. Her expression was vacant but she continued to peer down at herself as if expecting to see something. Slowly, she lifted a shaky hand and covered one of her eyes with it. Mi was bothered. Something Sypher had said stayed churning in her mind. if Yokai should suddenly and horribly cease to exist... That idea seemed to haunt her when it should not have. Mi was becoming less and less 'detached', as was required of her. Being a friend was hard, especially when you weren't allowed to be one. She kicked at the water, causing it to ripple. One more stop and she would return to her duties. She wanted to visit her brother's grave. Heading out in the opposite direction from where Yokai and Sypher had stalked off, Mi used this quiet time to try and bring everything into perspective surrounding the issues with Yokai and Sypher.

[exit]

[ooc: Tres bien. I understand. :] Wooooooorrrrrrrrkkkkkkk uggggggggghhhhhh ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:54 pm
██████████████████ ███████ ██████████████████
Chokichi "Dream Trapper" Matsumoto

Genjutsu → BloodlineGenin KirigakureSakkakugan

User Image

Chokichi walked back over to the river side and put his shoes back on. It was time that he worked on some new jutsu, so he headed to the academy.

[Exit]

[OOC: ...]

Chakra: 295/295
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 am

User Image

Coming back to the waterfall, Chokichi took off his shoes again. As he stared at the water, he thought about teammates. He had to complete his training before he could ever approach his teammates again.

OOC: ...
Technique Used:

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:55 pm

User Image

Stepping on the water, Chokichi started to perform a string of handsigns. His chakra outlined his entire body and entered the water. Once he built up enough chakra, he would perform the jutsu. The water formed circle and slowly rotated around him. Finishing the required handsigns, the water formed eight long tentacles. "Shokushu Rendan Kyouran.", said the teen as the tentacles raged wildly around him.
[1/3]

After the first time, he performed the jutsu ten more times. Each time he was getting better and better at using the jutsu. He was able to lift himself up with his Fuuton jutsu and was the Shokushu Rendan Kyouran to surround himself with water and use the tentacles to walk around. It was truly a creative way of using his jutsu, but he had yet to try it in battle.
[2/3]

At the end of the training, Chokichi fell on top of the water. He had enough chakra left not to fall underneath. He couldn't believe that he was actually able to control his chakra so well for the first time. He crawled his way to a tree where he sat and regained his chakra.
Basic Chakra Training: Performance [Complete] [3/3]

OOC: ...
Technique Used:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items