Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:07 pm
" No. " was all he said as he stud standing in his small form but nothing but bone and tubes that seemed to twist between them flowing some black goo along his body dripping out from time to time to lube his joints and power his heart and brain. His heart was in a care that seemed to have a black mist around it. and in the back fround as a almost a wight nose there was a wispier that flowed threw the air around him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:09 pm
He entered the forest, the damp and chill air laying in his lungs with every breath. He was almost at home in this forest...it reminded him of the Chaos lands and the forests that the Beastmen stalked. He didn't feel threatened in this place, he knew nothing would be his match here. Everystep tied the knot in his stomach tighter, every step closer to home...  

Zero_Omega

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:38 am
Hunter appeared within the dark forest. Sitting indian style beneath a dark and dead tree. He had the feeling that soon, there would be bloodshed. There would be death and pain. For all. Dark energy is gathering, pain and hatred has been growing. He can feel this, for this very essence he feeds off. It would seem that soon enough his, father, wouldnt be his only problem. He sat, meditating, thinking of all possibilities. No outcome looked clear and good. Each had their faults and downsides. Choosing the righteous path, was hunters destiny. He knew this. He had accepting it. He sat and meditated abit, seeming to be waiting. A few feet a head of him, Zenix Appeared.

The spectre of Zenix, looked identical to him.
Every Detail being the same.
"Why Have you summoned me?" He asks his brother.
Zenix Had been gone for some time, thanks to Aiden, though, Aiden was gone as well.
Hunter had seen to his demise, consuming his soul, his essence, his life.

"Brother.. I am summoning you for a final Request. Times are Dire, father wants me dead, but above that. There are other forces whom wish to damage many innocents. The lives of them most defended, at currently I do not control the energy to do such. I am requesting for you to overcharge me with your power, your energy, and allow me to consume your soul..." He said standing up, eye to eye with his fallen older brother.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:02 pm
Zenix Looked into his eyes, reading his very own soul, his thoughts, his intentions.
Taking a few minutes, he considers it, thinking it over.
He would be helping out the greater good, but there were drawbacks.
"Brother... I know not how you would react to having such power. I know not if you are even capable of controlling or handling it. If you truly think it wise for me to bestow my everything to you, then say so, and consider it done. If not, then say so and save yourself from becoming something worse, then what threatens all now." He said watching his brother.

Taking about an hour to think about it he final looks his brother straight into his eyes. A blood tear falls from the corners of Hunters eye. Nodding to him was all that was needed.

"My My My... How youve grown so much. Make Me proud Brother. Ill be watching, from within." Zenix said, pointing to Hunters chest, where his heart is.
He then places his right hand on Hunters left Shoulder.
Looking him into the eyes, Zenix Nods to his brother..
Energy begins flowly, from The spectre into Hunter.
The Several Atom Which once Floated around Zenix Now Orbit around Hunter.
The Eyes of Zenix Dim abit, he was losing every abit of energy he had.
He then smiled and nodded to Hunter Again.

Hunter Nodded, more tears falling from his eyes. He felt the power within him growing. He felt the abundance of energy he now possessed. Within his body it was being converted. From The energy which drove Zenix, To The Very Energy which drove Hunter. "I love you Brother. Im sorry. Ill Remember this always. Your Story Willl be Told.." He said Placing his right hand on Zenix's shoulder. He looked to the ground then back up to his brother. "Forgive me..." He managed to mutter. His claw pierced into the spectre. It would normally take longer To consume the soul of another, though Zenix went willingly. As Hunter drained his soul from him, Zenix Began disappearing. When it was over, Hunter Stood Alone. Falling to his knees More blood tears fell. His Left shoulder, would be scarred from the plasma score. Zenixs Hand impression would be permanently on Hunters Shoulder.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:07 pm
Sensing something odd, Ziven decided to go and explore what was happening. Though it took some time, she was rather quickly able to pinpoint the location. Appearing with a pop, Ziven looked shocked and upset to see Hunter on his knees, knowing something was different. Most of her memories had returned but she was still very confused about what was going on with Hunter and where she stood in his life. Kneeling before him also, she looked him over for a moment, trying to determine if he was injured or grieving or what was going on. Though dressed in her normal colors of pinks and gold, she looked very different again - blue skin, much like that of a dragon, and her eyes would be their familiar other form of slitted pupils, like a dragon. Watching him with great compassion, a small smile on her lips, showing hope for his condition. "Hunter, my Love, please, what has happened? Are you well?" she asked, gently placing her left hand on his right arm. Having noted his left shoulder was injured, she did not want to touch his left arm without first knowing it was alright.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hunter Gunn
Hunter looked up to her. His cheeks covered in his tears of blood. He nods quietly. He speaks in a soft tone. "I.. am well.. Just... been a long day... Im sure that its far from over." He said with a nod. His left shoulder still sizzled abit, steam coming off of it from the hand of his older brother. Zenix wasnt the only one he had claimed. Aiden as well. A few others had given their very essence and power to him. Some old familiar faces, whom have been around far longer then he. The Atoms which once floated around zenix Now orbit around him. Though they are tainted. The Atoms themselves are black, now longer glowing a bright gold. "Zenix.. My eldest brother.. Gave me his soul.... and his power.." He said with a nod. Unsure of how she would take it. Hopefully well. "I asked him to, for I feel there will soon be a fight, between those of the light and those of the darkness." He said, trying to justify himself.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:30 pm
Wigh a nervous laugh, she broke out in a smile, seeing that he was not bothered by her appearance. Listening to him speak, she gently wiped his tears from his face, smiling brightly at him still. "All will be well. Zenix has faith in you, I know this." she said softly, knowing it was very true. She was certain of this because when they had first met, Zenix did not trust him and wanted nothing to do with him. "Remember when you both first discovered you were brothers?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:42 pm
Hunter Gunn
Hunter Nodded. "We fought... to the death.. We were supposed to anyway. He defeated me and that was that. He fought yawgmoth and stood his ground. I was amazed. After that me and him trained constantly." He said with a nod. He smiled when she wiped his face. He did take notice to her changes, though that didnt change how he felt or thought about her. He loved her, no matter how she looked. After he changed she didnt change her views of him. He wouldnt do it either. Besides, he rather fancied her eyes. They were, unique. In an Attractive sort of way.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:55 pm
"Yes! Think of then, think of now .. he would never make such an important decision someone he did not fully trust. You are amazing, Hunter." she said softly, smiling brightly before kissing him, hugging him gently. "Will your shoulder heal on its own?" she asked, bringing a gentile turn in conversation to see if there was anything she could do for him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:07 pm
Hunter Gunn
He shook his head. "No.. I bear This scar by choice. I have refused my body from healing it. I want it there. As a visible badge, to all. Showing them that Zenix is still alive and well, within myself. And he will be, forever. I will wear the scar until the end of time." He said nodding proudly. He smiles abit. "Thank you Ziven, You always know how to make me feel better." He said with a smile.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:19 pm
Smiling more, she moved to his side and then pulled him closer, holding him. "If not to heal, may I cleanse? I do not want for you to catch an infection." she said softly, holding him gently.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:38 pm
Hunter Gunn
He laughed. "Ziven. I havent needed to worry for infection in sometime. My regeneration rate is insanely high. I dont think ill be any infections anytime soon. He said with smile. He enjoyed being in her arms, made him forget the horrors of the world.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 pm
"I understand. I do not fall ill often and I never scar." she said softly, holding him closer. It brought her great happiness and comfort to have him in her arms and know he was alright. Kissing the top of his head, she intended to stay with him as long as he needed to feel better if not be better and ready for the next steps. Just as she thought this, the sound of thunder in the distance could be heard. "The rain comes to comfort, to cleanse the world of the troubles of the day." she said softly before singing a calming tune for him, welcoming the idea of rejuvenation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:56 pm
Hunter Gunn
He looked up to the sky. "A rain would be good." He said with a nod. He looked to the clouds, Having the feeling that in some small way. Zenix was responsible for it. Though he wouldnt say anything. He just nodded. "I believe The evil forces here are plotting something. Yawgmoth, none the less. Im sure of it. With My Father missing and Zero Gone. There arent many capable of defeating him left.. When the time comes. when he Comes for you... I will defend you till death.." He said with a nod. Trying to force a smile on such a grim subject.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:08 pm
Blushing deeply at his words, she kissed the top of his head, still holding him lovingly, taking his hand in hers. "And I you. I will always protect you." she said softly while still comforting him, loving him with all her heart. Slowly the rain started. Not moving, except to hold him closer, she was grateful for their time together, even with the rain. Though it seemed only a few drops had fallen, the scent of the water falling through the air, splashing on every surface it fell upon. "I love you." she said softly, kissing his head again.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games