Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image
»Ɽħɣѕ---------------------------
“Live Laugh Love.”

-----------------------Ɛѵϵɳіɳɠƒαᶘᶘ«

»----------------------------«

Rhys shook with both pleasure and fear. He had never had to fight the fear of someone he loved before, especially when it was a stupid fear on top of it. That was how he saw the fear of making love with Cameron. It was stupid and he refused to allow it to control him anymore. Cameron was everything to him, the way he used his mouth, tongue and finger on Rhys made him shake with need and want. The fear was there but just as it seemed to consume him, Cameron smiled his sweet smile and told him that he loved him. Rhys could see the love in Cameron's eyes and that made all of the difference in the world when Cam pushed into him. "I love you Cam...so much.." He gasped in pleasure his fear diminishing quickly. Cameron stretched him and filled him so deep, it was all Rhys could do to remain still. When Cameron said he wanted to bond, Rhys' heart soared. The look in his beautiful blue eyes made Rhys moan in need. He could feel Cameron throbbing deep inside of him and sweat broke out on his forehead with the need to move against Cam. When Rhys spoke, his voice was shaky with his desire and need.

"Dos zhaun vel'bol zhah alurl ulu xun Sila fotus ssinssrigg, velkyn charnag Wun ukt da'rex, il doth ser Xuil dosst yorn

ul'naus dajakk Rue wun jal dosst trelao elamshinae Valm nindolen draa lu' draeval naut wahven Draa maglust nin valm 'zil

uss Harl Drathir lu' harl Sssiks Neitar mzild zhal nind tlu aglust Xuil ssinssrigg nindel's pure lu' seke d' xukuth "

The meaning of those words were clear to Cameron.
'You know what is best to do. Bring forth love, hidden deep In his arms, she doth keep. With your power together fix. Rue

in all your divine grace. Join these two and time not waste. Two apart now join as one. Under Moon and under Sun. Never

more shall they be part. With love that's pure and true of heart.'

As Rhys spoke the words of the incantation that would bond them for eternity, a light formed between them. Rhys never moved his eyes from Cameron's, his voice becoming stronger with every word he uttered. The words that he never thought he would ever say with anyone, much less someone as amazing as Cameron. Rhys knew when the light separated and went into their hearts, Cameron would finally know just how much he really meant to Rhys. There would be no secrets between them, no hidden feelings that they wanted to but couldn't put into words. Rhys felt the pleasure began to flow through his body, felt Cameron swell inside of him, groaning, Rhys found staying still the hardest thing he had ever done in his life. "Oh Goddess Cam....Mmmmm.....Oh ******** I need to move...You feel so ******** good!" He moaned, the sweat dripping from his body with the efforts he made to stay still. He shook with the force of his desire and he could see in Cameron's eyes that he was feeling it too. Once the light faded into them, Rhys moaned and lifted his hips and almost shouted with the pleasure. "******** I love how you feel! Ahhhhh god...yes Cameron! I love you...." He moaned gripping Cameron's shoulders tight, his short nails almost digging into Cameron's shoulders.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image
»Ƈαɱϵᵲסּɳ------------------------
“If killing another to save your family from harm is wrong,
then I don't want to be right.”

------------------Ƒטᶘᶘϵᵲʈסּɳ

Cameron watched Rhys with awe, he loved the language, it sounded so sensual and then he realized he knew what he was saying. He seen the light form and he struggled not to move as he felt the warmth surround him. He looked deeply into Rhys' eyes. He fought to stay still, even when Rhys was crying out that he needed to move. He smiled and fought the urge to just laugh at how amazing he was. Over coming this was major and he was thrilled to see Rhys doing it. The light split and went into them. He moaned at the feeling, it was pure, it was amazing... "Is-is that you?" He asked and then suddenly hissed and cried out when Rhys bucked against him. He figured it was safe to move.

Cameron kissed Rhys deeply, he could feel now how he was affecting Rhys' He breathed hard, pushing into him and pulling out. Over and over, driving himself to the edge and moaning, feeling what he had to do to make Rhys feel better. To make Rhys enjoy every minuet. Cameron kissed Rhys as much as he could, made love to him as long as he could before he couldn't handle it anymore, so much emotion, so much love just filled him. He cried out and came deep inside of Rhys, feeling Rhys' own pleasure wash over him. Cameron breathed hard, hi skin soaked in sweat. He fell on the bed next to Rhys and pulled him into his arms. ".. This.. Is amazing.. It's like I can feel you with me, inside of me. My mind.." He said, snuggling against Rhys.

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
“Live Laugh Love.”

Rhys looked into Cameron's eyes in complete awe. He had always known that Cameron cared about him but this....the depth of feeling Cam had for Rhys was the same as what Rhys felt for Cameron. Cupping Cameron's cheek in his hand, Rhys shook with the emotion that rocked through him and tears of happiness filled his eyes. "Cam...That is exactly what it it is. We are bonded in our soul, our minds and our hearts. I never thought I would find someone to spend my life with. Bonding was something I had given up on long before the idea of finding someone. When you answered the door that day we met I knew I wanted to know you better. Later, I knew I loved you and that you cared about me, I knew that you loved me...I never expected that you would love me as deeply as I do you...That I would be that lucky to have someone as amazing and full of love and life as you love me so completely is almost unbelievable....I would have been content to spent the rest of my life the way we were if that was how it was, as long as you were in my life somehow, I could have been content. There are no words to describe what you mean to me but now you can feel what I can not put into words."

His hand moved down to lay over Cameron's heart. The tears in his ice blue eyes made them shine as he looked at Cameron with all of the love he couldn't voice. "I am so much more than content, never in my whole life have I been as happy as I am now. I love you so much my husband...my partner...my life." He said in a soft voice filled with all of the love and awe he felt. "That night when you told Trent that I was your life...you spoke how I feel about you. I am so sorry that I put you in that position Cameron...I put you in danger by not just listening to you. I should have known that you had a reason for telling me what you did and heeded your warning." he sighed. "But this isn't a time for sadness or self reproach, I just wanted you to know that I won't ever take what you tell me for granted again. Never. And if the day ever came where I needed to act as you did...Take a life to save yours, I would do it without a moments hesitation."

Love filled Rhys' heart, he felt lighter than air and so in love that he couldn't stop smiling now. "Your eyes remind me of the most beautiful Sapphires. There is an ancient mine that Sapphires were found, some of the purest Sapphires were taken from there. Only one that is known, exists today, it is called the Star Of Kashmir and I have seen it. It is the exact shade of your eyes. You are not just my jewel...you are my Star" Rhys kissed Cameron with all of his love and passion, gasping when he felt Cameron's passion and emotion filled him as well. His body hardened immediately, roaring to a throbbing life that left Rhys stunned and moaning with need. "Oh damn...." He whispered kissing Cameron again deeply.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image»ɱϵǥαɳ--------------------------
“Once the wheel of love is set in motion, there is no absolute rule"

--------------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Megan sighed. "Dustin and I are going to go see if Dylan's cover has been blown. If it has then we will do what we need to do to get him out of there." Megan refused to voice that it could be too late to help Dylan if he had been discovered, "If not then we need to see if we can find out who would put such a dark spell on you and Aaron and why. I know that you can't avoid Aaron, he is your guardian and your brother in law but when your together try and remember that the feelings you two have are not real but a dark spell and we have no idea what will happen if the two of you act on them." She held up her hand to stop any objections coming from Angelica. "I know that you love Dylan and don't think yourself capable of acting on lust but trust me..." She sighed and told Angelica about the kiss she and Aaron shared. "Believe me Angel, I fought against it and I was so scared that I would lose Dustin, but yeah....when it came down to it, had he not been fighting it so hard as well, we may very well have done it right there against the damned tree. Aaron is a sweet kid and not hard to look at either. I have repeatedly kicked myself in the a** over it but if he kisses you....Well, let's just say he is a very good kisser. I still love Dustin more than my own life, you know this is true however lust can be as strong." She sighed. "I know you will do what you have to and I know that being aware of the problem so will Aaron, he also loves Maylana more than his life so you two can do it." She put her hand on Angelica's arm and grinned at her. "It could be worse. I'd much rather lust after Aaron than be compelled to kill him..." That was why this spell made no sense to Megan. If it was Azreal...why not set them against each other by having her kill Aaron? Or maybe he figured it would divide the family at the heart and make their love weaker and them less effective....  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
»Ƈαɱϵᵲסּɳ------------------------
“If killing another to save your family from harm is wrong,
then I don't want to be right.”

------------------Ƒטᶘᶘϵᵲʈסּɳ

Cameron felt like he was in a dream like state, were there was no pain no hate or anger just love. It was amazing how much he could feel of Rhys and how much Rhys could feel from him. Cameron had already loved Rhys without any shadow of a doubt, but somehow, Cameron was more in love with Rhys than he had been. Cameron Kissed Rhys again, his lips against his, their bodies wrapped around each other their minds together as one. Cameron felt like a part of him that had been empty has been filled.

After what had seemed like an eternity, Cameron and Rhys finally managed to keep their hands off of each other long enough to get dressed and head back into the room with everyone. He seen Ian was there, still chatting it up with Aaron and Dustin. Maylana was sitting on the table in front of Aaron, holding one one of the baby. As soon as Dustin seen Cameron he looked at him with a raised eyebrow, a questioning look in his eyes. Megan and Angelica walked back into the room at this time. Cameron grinned to Megan and went up to Dustin, reaching out to take Micha from him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

Angelica nodded to Megan and gave her a small hug. They walked back into the room where everyone was. immediately her eyes went to Aaron and her breath caught in her throat. She felt like she just wanted to go to him, she wanted to with him, near him. She had to tell herself that it wasn't these feelings of hers, it was the spell that made her want this so badly. She sat down at the table and laid her head down, waiting for what would happen next.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

----------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin heard the door open and he turned and looked, seeing Cameron and Rhys come back out. It seemed to him that Rhys looked better, more like his normal happy go lucky self. Sort of. There was something different about them. The both boys had a strange.. connection of sorts. It was like somehow he could see, without seeing. Cameron had came up to him to take Micha. Dustin handed him the baby but was still puzzled. "Is everything alright, Cameron? You... and Rhys.. Something's different." He said quietly, just for Cameron.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Megan walked into the house behind Angelica and she could feel the sexual tension between them. It was thick as hell and she wondered how they would manage to keep their hands off of each other. She heard Dustin say that something was different about Cameron and Rhys and she looked hard at both boys. There was a glow about them, and when Rhys looked at her she gasped. Looking at Cameron, she covered her mouth which was smiling wide. "Their bonded Dustin..." She walked over to Cameron and hugged him then pulled Rhys into her embrace as well. Holding all three boys, Micha, Cameron and Rhys she kissed Rhys then Cameron on the cheek. She knew that Rhys knew how much he meant to her, but she wasn't sure about Cameron. "I am so happy for the two of you." She said smiling widely. "Cam...even before this, you were more important to me than you know. Now...well, it's hard to put into words but I love you." She said softly. He was like a son and a brother to her. Rhys looked so happy now and she knew that he felt better about the Trent thing now. If she hadn't loved Cam before, she would now with her whole heart because he was the reason Rhys was able to move past the rape and would now be able to heal.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Aaron saw Angelica come back in with Megan and his heart beat faster. There were two reasons for this. Immediately his body responded to her nearness, and with the bond they shared, his being her guardian, he could sense her emotions. She felt the same way he did and it was hard as hell to ignore that. The other reason was as her guardian and her brother in law, he loved her and wanted desperately to go to her and help her feel better. The unfortunate part was that it was the way she was feeling for him that caused her the distress and if he did go to her things wouldn't work the way he would intend them to. He looked at Maylana and tried his best to focus on her. What made this so hard for him was that he actually did love her. Not like he did Maylana but that love he did have for her was working against him now. He knew that she was frustrated with Dylan being gone, had been without Dylan in her bed for a while now and he knew that effected her. He didn't think he would want to go so long without Maylana and then Angel had the worry for Dylan and everything that had been going on within the group...It was now almost a physical pull on him to go to her and comfort her. Her head rested on the table and she looked so sad and alone. Pushing the desire for her back, he stood. Kissing Maylana on the lips gently, he whispered. "I love you." Then went to Angel. Squatting down next to her, Aaron put a hand on her back and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry about earlier Angelica. I promise you that whatever is going on here....we will handle it." His hand moved softly up and down her back gently and he reached up and took her hand in his. The heat between them flared to life and Aaron gasped at the force of it. "We can't run from it but we won't give in either. I won't leave you aloe and I won't let you down." Even though he had meant the words to come out strong and confident, reassuring to her, they had come out in a soft whisper that was more like a caress, his love for her as his goddess and his sister in law was at the core of his feelings now and that showed in his eyes. So not only were his words soft but his eyes and voice was filled with love.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

Angelica was shocked when Aaron had come around to her. She looked at him, desperately wanting to get up and leave, Not wanting to give into the burning desire she had for him. She could tell in his eyes as he looked at her that he was fighting it too but there was something deeper in there. He wanted to make her feel better and she could feel it inside of him. She smiled to him, her eyes softer and kinder than they had been. She turned in her chair and pulled him into a hug. Her forehead rest against his shoulder as she whispered back to him. "Thank you, Aaron.. If we both can be strong, we'll get though it." She pulled back from him slightly, her violet eyes glowed slightly, slightly moist with her tears from before. She wiped her eyes quickly and laughed at how silly she was making this out to be. She took a deep breath and nodded. "I just hope this doesn't last for a while." She frowned and looked down, seeing she had Aaron's hand in hers. She seen his wedding ring and was reminded of Maylana. She gasped and looked up to Aaron. "Maylana... She broke that spell that kept us from getting to my mother.. she also closed rifts. Could she break this spell on us?" She asked, her fingers caressing his palm slightly, unknowingly.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:11 am
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Looking into her eyes, he felt the protectiveness well up in him. Her fingers stroked the palm of his hand and he almost groaned. Just because he knew it was a spell didn't make it easier on him. Her eyes were so beautiful, her heart so sweet, even with the warrior in her, and hell even that, her warrior nature touched him in ways that he hadn't realized before. She was an amazing woman and like Megan had lived through hell and only become stronger for it. Lifting his free hand, he cupped her cheek gently. "I'll ask her about it...later. I haven't told her yet." He said softly. His thoughts of Maylana made him feel so damned guilty about the desire even now raging through him. He wanted to kiss her so damned bad. Her lips teased and taunted him and when she ran her tongue along them to moisten them, he groaned softly with need. His now glowing turquoise eyes met hers and if he hadn't already been damn near on his knees, he would have been then. "******** I want to kiss you Angel...." He whispered softly. He saw her eyes lighten and begin to glow and his manhood hardened painfully and throbbed in the now tight confines of his pants. His lips moved closer to hers slowly and suddenly, just as he felt her breath on his lips, he heard Megan shout his name in his mind. Gasping, he quickly moved back. Groaning, he said. "I'm ********..." He whispered and moved away from her. Moving back over to Maylana, he pulled her into a gentle hug and kissed her neck softly. He released her, not wanting her to feel the erection he suffered from. He had to tell her...but he had no idea how.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:33 am

Megan watched as Aaron went to Angelica. She wasn't sure if that was a good idea but in a room full of people at least they wouldn't be too tempted to act on their lust. Looking at Maylana, she saw that Maylana didn't even blink when Aaron went to Angel. Well, that was a good thing, Megan guessed. Maylana trusted Aaron and was confident in his love for her as she should be....but what would she feel when she found out about it all? Would the fact that is was nothing more than a dark spell help her stay secure in Aaron's love? She hoped so. Maybe it was because of the connection that she did have with Aaron, but whatever it was, she felt the tension rise to a painful degree and looked over at Aaron and Angel. Seeing that their eyes were locked, the passion between them was almost white hot and Megan was afraid that even in a room full of people, with Maylana right there, they would kiss...Desperate to NOT see that happen, Megan shouted 'AARON!' in her mind to him. She saw him jerk away and quickly move back over to Maylana. She knew Dustin had heard her shout at Aaron and his eyes met hers across the room, his eyebrow raised in question. 'Aaron just almost kissed Angelica in a freaking room full of people...We have to hurry and get this spell off of them. None of us can do it because it is simply too strong and using the love they share for each other against them.' She said to Dustin in her mind. She had felt Aaron's emotions in that second she had opened their connection and it was honest care and love being used to manipulate them and this lust. No way one of them could break it, not without severing the bond they shared and without that bond, Aaron would no longer be a guardian. She was suddenly seeing so many ways that Azreal could use this against them all...

Speaking up, she got everyone's attention and told them the deal. "A dark and very strong spell has been placed on Angelica and Aaron. A spell strong enough to affect the Goddess and her Guardian can only come from one place that we know of. Azreal... Dustin and I are going to make sure that Dylan is still alright and not been found out. We will leave as soon as the ceremony is done this afternoon and be back as soon as we can. Rhys and Cameron will be taking care of the twins. We have to try and find out who and why and how to break the spell." She said and looked over at Ian and saw her friend Katra there and smiled widely at them. Because of her Goddess state, Megan and Katra had a bond of sorts, Katra had the ability to speak to Megan through their minds and she could read Megan and hear her thoughts as well. It was a goddess thing, Megan thought with a chuckle. In that one look, Kat told Megan about her and Ian and that she was pregnant. Smiling, Megan let Dustin answer questions and went to Kat and Ian. Kissing Kat on the cheek, Megan said. "I'm so happy for you! Oh!" She looked at Ian. "Now I can stop avoiding you like the plague! I have missed you!" She said kissing him on the cheek as well, laughing when he kissed her back on the mouth and smirked at Dustin. "Now stop or you'll make him think your serious!" She said sternly. One thing she didn't need was for Dustin to hate Ian. She saw Kat laugh and shake her head with a look that said 'Men...What can you do about them?' And Megan laughed softly. She motioned Dustin over to her. "Dustin, this is Katra, she is Ian's soon to be wife and the mother of his child." She said softly into his ear. She still wanted him badly, their earlier moments only serving to frustrate the hell out of her. He smelled so good....looked so good...and she needed him so badly. She half wondered if the damned connection had transferred some of that desire she felt from Aaron and Angelica to her but she had to admit that it hadn't, it was just her love for Dustin and his for her that made her want him so badly. And oh boy did she want him now, her body burned with need and she was just mean enough to share that with him through their bond and she did that with a smile.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:53 am
User Image
“Live Laugh Love.”

Rhys held baby Ariel and grinned down at her. He heard Megan and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Well, either way, he would keep the babies safe from harm while Megan and Dustin were away. He also knew that Megan needed this. She had been very good during the pregnancy but she desperately needed to get out and do some adventuring with Dustin now that they were born. It was in her nature and her spirit to be a warrior and they didn't usually sit still for long. He wondered how it would all work for her as the babies grew but he knew that she and Dustin would make great parents whatever they did. He played with the infant in his arms and sighed happily. The bond between him and Cameron was so strong that he could feel every emotion that went through Cameron. Trying the bond for the first time, Rhys spoke in his mind to Rhys. 'Everything will be alright babe, I know your worried, I am too but I know that whatever happens, we will all make it through because we have each other.' He smiled sweetly when Cameron's eyes met his in surprise. Aden had looked at Cameron and Rhys with concern and came to Rhys at that time. Looking at his father, he asked. "Is everything ok?"

Aden looked at Rhys and nodded but asked. "You bonded? Was that such a great idea with you two being so young? Are you sure about this because eternity is a long time son."

Rhys smiled at his dad. "I'm sure. I feel so much better, so much stronger and able to face anything that comes our way. We deeply love each other dad. It was the right thing for us." He said softly.

Aden nodded and smiled. "I just had to ask and be sure. I'm happy if your happy and Cameron is a very good catch for you. I see you two having a long and happy life." He didn't mention that he was concerned that until now, Cameron had basically been immortal and now....well Rhys would live a long time barring accidents or anything unnatural but he would one day grow old and die...So would Cameron...That the thought had not occurred to them was obvious but Aden would go to hell happily before bringing that up and hurting those boys.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:13 am
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

----------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

Dustin glared at Ian when he had kissed Megan. Then Megan told him about Katra and he grinned, pulling his dagger from his belt. He tossed it and flipped it in the air. "Well, that's great to hear!" He said, sounding taunting with an evil grin. "Because you know.. I thought we were going to have to have this discussion again." He said and seen Ian groan and shake his head while he rubbed his legs. "Ahhaha... yeah. Well, congratulations, Ian and Katra." He said and holstered his Divine weapon.

Dustin wasn't prepared for Megan to flood his mind with the feelings of her need for him. His breath caught in his throat and he moaned, going slightly weak as he watched her devilish grin and those beautiful amber eyes flare a molten gold with her desire. 'Dammit, babe... I'll ******** you right on this table with everyone here if you keep that up.' He told her in his mind and pulled her into his arms. He grinned at her and kissed her.

Servant's of the family came out and alerted them that they had to get ready for the ceremony. They all went there separate ways, they again dressed Dustin in some god awful dress robes. His babies and wife were also dressed up and they all went out to take their place. Aden did some kind of speech, in the elvish language and everyone cheered and clapped as Megan and Dustin went forward with their children. They held the babies out for everyone to see which sent the crowd into another fit of cheering.

After the ceremony, it was time for the lunch festivities. The group had enjoyed some baby themed food like baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby corn and so on... After they ate, it was time for the games. The games were interesting too. It was all baby themed as well. They had 'pop the balloon' game but it was pregnant belly's, a 'pin the pacifier in the baby mouth' game. They had relay races, ring tosses, guessing games and prizes were all baby themed. Dustin had to admit that the elves got into their parties with the themes.

Sadly, it was time for Megan and Dustin to go. They had spent their time at the ceremony but they had to leave and make sure Dylan was alright. He could tell that Angelica was counting the minuets. She was incredibly worried and he and Megan gave their children one last kiss before handing them completely over to Rhys and Cameron. They said goodbye to their friends and family before flying off to the Eternal Trinity.

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:40 am

Megan flew next to Dustin quietly. She had known that leaving the babies would be hard but she hadn't realized how hard. The excitement she had felt about going to Alexandria and maybe kicking asses was hampered temporarily by the emptiness she felt without the babies. Shaking her head, she realized that she had better get her head in the game if she wanted to play, if not she needed to let Dustin go on alone because it would be safer for him. Getting her mind in the right place required her to think about something else and Dustin was her distraction. She grinned and asked him. "Would you really have done what you said and ******** me right there on the table?" Her eyes twinkled with humor and desire. The thought of him taking her right there with everyone in the room was more exciting than she would have thought, the idea that he would want her that bad made her shiver with need. Her eyes glowed a bright golden amber in her desire. Well, she thought with a grin, she found a distraction, now she needed a distraction from her distraction.  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games