Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:50 am
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori made her way down the path to the tower slowly, her mind elsewhere as she feet guided her there. 'I really should have found somewhere to drop this damn pelt off at.' She thought o herself, eyes returning their focus to the path ahead of her, hands gripping the arms of the pelt hanging over her shoulders. She looked about as terrible as she felt sore muscles, scabbed lip, bruised knuckles, and worst of all her hair was in disarray. She walked blank faced up the stairs, fingers fidgeting with the fur before begin replaced onto the towers door. Entering she made her way past the reception desk and quickly towards the stairs. Before she made it to the steps she remembered she had a couple missions to turn in. 'Ah yes. Should probably get that done with now...' She thought, turning on her heel and returning to the front desk. Asking for three forums she began recalling the names she needed. She spent a few minutes filling out the three forums each of them for a mission titled "Learn a Jutsu!" Turning the papers in she collected her rewards a total of 300 Ryo and 450 AC. Placing the reward in her purse she righted the pelt around her shoulders and made her way up the flight of stairs upwards to the Raikage's office. Upon reaching the top of the stairs she passed by Hatsu, who seemed to be carrying herself higher then the last time she saw her. 'Thats a bit of a relief.' She thought to herself, spotting Seiji waiting in front of the Kage's open door and a young man she didn't recognize talking to him. "Ah, hello Seij- Squad leader Hattori." She said simply, resting against the nearby wall, eyes peeking over at the green haired man before returning to the open door.

Chakra Pool: [440 //505]
Stamina: [060 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Wolfe Whitehorn
Komorebii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Shadow Clone
-----αs Hatsu left, I caught a quick glimpse of a small gathering of shinobi outside of the doors to the office. One was Seiji, which meant it was probably the squad I'd sent missives to. I was surprised. Every other experience I'd had with the chuunin, he barged in without much courtesy. Maneuvering once more around the desk, I caught the door before it shut fully and pulled it open once more. That gave me a better view of who was standing outside. Seiji, Liori, and... a new face? I wasn't sure, given how many new genin there were and all the stress of late. Names were hard enough to keep straight. I gestured into the office for them all to enter, and took up my usual perch at the front of my desk, crossing my arms. Three were here. Where was the fourth member? Well, I hadn't exactly instructed them to come to the office. I hadn't expected them to show up there either. Maybe something was unclear in my message.
-----My gaze drifted across the ragtag group. Seiji seemed to have recovered alright from his injury in the residential district--I almost visibly flinched at the thoughts that that brought up but quickly shoved them aside. The real 'me' would be leaving the village soon with Hakanai, or so I'd been informed. Liori carried one of the pelts Wan dished out to everyone. Where the hell had he gotten all of those anyway? The last one had green hair... I had seen that before actually. I remembered thinking that he looked like someone I'd met briefly when I first received my headband. One of the jounin who'd died during the UHV attack. I still didn't have a name to put with the genin's face, however. I frowned slightly, but at no one in particular. "What can I do for you all?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn
Komorebii
magcookie
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen rushed up the steps to the Raikage's office, making sure to not miss the last step and fall on her face once more like she had done the previous time she was in here. She rushed over to her squad, stopping and hunching over with her hands on her knees, panting. She wasn't late, she managed to get here before they all set out. "Sorry.... I was so late..." She spoke in between huffs, "I got caught up in training and I didn't see the guy trying to hand me my missive... I'm here now though, hi!" Karleen straightened up, smiling.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 165 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  magcookie
                                                  komorebii
                                                  Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Follower of Shinto ❄
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0005,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

As soon as Hatsu walked past him, Seiji nodded and handed her a small parcel he still happened to be carrying on his person. When the girl opened it she would find it containing a pair of armored gloves that he had purchased for her during the holidays. He smiled as she passed, then noticed the rest of his team was filtering up the stairs to join him, something he hadn't expected, but it saved him the hassle of having to signal them all down later.

When Kaileer held the door for them, Seiji would bow in earnest and enter ahead of the rest of his team. Choosing to remain standing instead of sitting to discuss this matter with Kaileer, he would get immediately to the thick of it. This whole matter infuriated him, it tossed his family name and his honour immediately on the chopping block, his reputation, his brother's actions, always immediately and inexorably linked. He would dwell on this matter for a few moments, giving a slight pause before he began to speak.

"My brother created a mess for us, not just my family name or reputation, but the village of Kumogakure no Sato as a whole. His antics and the supposed use of counterfeit Ryo, for reasonings I cannot seem to fathom, seeing as he had run the Blue Dragon successfully as long as he had and our family is backed up in wealth from prior trade over the generations. His abhorrent choice will have far reaching consequences, for many fronts." The head of the Hattori House spoke as he looked into the eyes of Kaileer.

"I will lead my team to Takumi, I have been there before. But I wish to take a few things under my own directive. I will take my team by Sea upon the Merchant Frigate that Myurai bought, returning it as a gesture of good faith. But, I need to know how you want us to truly handle this. A missive sent is just words, it carries no inflection or tone. I want to know, exactly, how you want this handled, brother." Seiji intoned, then looking to his team

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Tao-Benshin

I Tortured Sleep I

magcookie

Komorebii

GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 444/600 || Stamina :: 200/200
Miko having extended her training and variety in skills some more realized she had collect on the mission she'd completed during the holiday for decorating. Simply walking in the entrance she'd note the secretary on the bottom floor of the tower an woudl walk over handing her the missive. "Yeah, I handled putting up decorations, though a little ghetto, they're up on the blue dragon "emporium." With the missive being slid forward Miko woudl be handed back a envelope with the ryo she'd earned for the mission and she'd a bit more business with the Raikage. Asking the secretary if the Raikage was in Miko would look to climbing the stairs to the top of the tower where his office was and would come to the door just as a group made their way into the office. Not wanting to interrupt the group Miko would lean against the wall waiting or the others to exit so she could speak to the Raikage about a more advanced mission she was interested in taking on. the reason she wanted a higher ranked mission than D-rank was so that she could earn more ryo. Given her specialties Miko needed deep pockets to supply herself with an assortment of tools and weapons for the field. She wasn't sure when danger would return to Kumogakure, but it seemed that they were still...well not secure. Miko for once tried not to think to much on this subject but the result of events prior didn't seem to be properly resolved, but given the state of the village and waning power structure of the village given the sudden shift in powers and kage as well as noted famous shinobi... which in some respect seemed out of place with ninja to build fame but given a certain reputation it would cause some to act with more caution before trifling with your business.

There were a great many things to consider and Miko had a lot of things to take note of. Her mental logging of information and what she'd been sensing around the village would take sometime to sort through, but for the time being, she'd find her self nodding off to sleep while she waited.

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 475 | ¥ AC: 3,125
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Not -fighting Resting Restores: +15 Stamina and chakra
Sleep Resting Restores: +30 Stamina and chakra

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 4 Shuriken
• 7 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

Shadow Clone
-----while the others filtered into the office, the fourth member of their squad rushed in, declaring her apology for being late. Late for what? I still wasn't sure why they were there. My gaze shifted back to Seiji when the chuunin spoke, having taken time to gather his thoughts. He explained about the counterfeit being his brother's fault, and spouted about the wealth and pride of his family. I was from a wealthy family, too, but they lived nowhere near here, thankfully. Despite having lived in a sect of the already rare Hakemoto clan, who were all meant to be humble monks, that was rarely ever actually the case. I'd hoped to escape all the talk about family pride by running to Kumogakure, but evidently that wasn't the case. Wealthy families rarely ever made good choices when flaunting their wealth, as far as I'd seen.
-----My brows furrowed slightly when the topic of taking one of their apparent frigates to Takumi as a gesture of good faith. This kid literally had no sense of subtlety. I was sending them to investigate, no to apologize. And, finally, I barely kept myself from flinching as he called me 'brother'. I didn't have a problem with Hatsu. She was kind and gentle, almost too much so to be a shinobi, in my opinion. But mention of Myurai made my blood boil after what happened with him. Even if he tried to apologize. In turn, the younger brother who had inherited several of his traits, received no sympathy from me. I pinched the bridge of my nose, sighing in exasperation. "As much as Myurai seems to be the source of all of this, I'm not so sure about that." My hand dropped back to my side. "He's ambitious but he's not stupid, and this whole thing feels wrong. I'm sending your squad to investigate. This is yours to lead, Seiji, and prove that you can. This will make or break our standing with Takumi, so step lightly." Crossing my arms again, I looked over the Hattori carefully. My intention in sending him was to realize that the people of his village were more important than any title we might have outside of this path in life we'd chosen. I needed someone who could lead a squad and show them the truth behind our calling, which meant he needed to discover that truth first. The results of the events surrounding the holidays proved how little the shinobi now seemed to care for the villagers. And that worried me greatly, given the metaphorical cloud that hung over the people of the town. "Was there anything else?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn
Komorebii
magcookie

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0005,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"Subtle then." The Hattori responded as he looked into the eyes of Kaileer, his own expression dampening somewhat when he had reason to feel that the man had grown upset.

A near invisible flinch a momentary hesitation, and an exasperation to his tone. Seiji balked internally at this, as during one point in time the two seemed to be on better standing with each other, and now, now he was treated as if he were his brother. Seiji made a near imitation of Kaileer's flinch, holding to restrain it at that thought. But then the oddity in the speech, the point that drove this investigation. Kaileer spoke of Myurai's ambition, and his intelligence, or rather admitting that his brother wasn't stupid.

There was a lot more shade to this than he knew or had been previously informed. If Kaileer didn't believe Myurai had been involved, at least to the point of using counterfeit money then there was much more to this than he had expected. He nodded to Kaileer.

"No sir, nothing more at all. But you did provide me with more information than I had before. I would have fully condemned my brother, without thought to the possibility he had not used counterfeit Ryo, driven by my blind fury with him." The Hattori spoke, then turning to his team and striking one arm out to the side as he made a declaration.

"Squad Three! Remove your headbands and store them with your possessions. We are immediately heading to Takumi to investigate." The Hattori ordered in a calm and stern voice.

"When we arrive to Takumi we will split into two teams. Atlas, I do not know you yet, so you will travel with me. Karleen, you and Liori will be together. Do not let your partner out of your sights at any time during our trip to Takumi. Any trouble and we will signal for each other. The rest we will discuss en route." He finished, then turning to Kaileer and bowing.

"Thank you, Raikage, we will depart for the main gates now."

[Those I'm Interacting With]

Tao-Benshin

I Tortured Sleep I

magcookie

komorebii

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel stood there as the Raikage dealt with everybody. Seiji, his squad leader, had the mission clarified for them. As mellow as he was, Nathaniel didn't care to think about how important this mission really was. The medic listened as his leader established the first step; he took off his recently-received headband. It would be interesting to meet his leader while on a mission, but he couldn't complain. At least he had a squad that seemed interested in working well together. He nodded at his leader and partner, a calming grin on his face despite the grim situation. "After you, sir."

[ exit to main gates, unless interrupted ]

3125 Ryo
1325 AC

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:23 am
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori had stayed in the hallway, standing against the door frame as she listen to the conversation absentmindedly. Karleen had shown up after the rest of them, she waved slowly to her before returning the most of her attention into the office. Seiji seemed to have a personal vendetta on the matter in Takumi. Soon their discussion was over and it wasn't long before that before Seiji ordered them to remove their headbands and leave them whit their stuff. 'What stuff? Don't really have homes anymore...' She thought to herself, shrugging as she made her way down the stairs. She would been teaming up with Karleen a pleasant surprise. Reaching the bottom floor she b-lined for the front desk, lifting the heavy pelt off of her shoulders as she walked and folding it into a neat little square with her headband hidden inside. She handed her stuff to the front desk and asked them to keep an eye on it as she had no other place to leave them. With her possessions in order she made her way out of the front door and down the stairs towards the village gates.

[exit to village gates]

Chakra Pool: [440 //505]
Stamina: [060 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Wolfe Whitehorn
Tao-Benshin
I Tortured Sleep I
Komorebii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:47 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen listened carefully to everything that was going on, even though it seemed that Kaileer was confused they'd all come here. To her, it made sense to see the kage before going off on a mission as important as this. On that note, why was he sending a bunch of genin to handle something so important; a team of jounin or even a team of chuunin would probably raise the rate of success by a lot. Her teammates filed out and Karleen followed, taking her headband off and waving goodbye to Kaileer; kage or not it was common manners. "Bye Raikage-san! We'll do our best!"

[ Exeunt with Squat Squad. ( >:3 ) ]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 165 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  magcookie
                                                  komorebii
                                                  Tao-Benshin

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 489/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
Awaking from her nap against the wall at the sound of the Raikage's office door opening Miko would rub at her eyes and wipe at what seemed to be a bit of drool on her lip as she'd watch the squad that had entered earlier file out of the office one by one. Each seeming to have a certain look of determination n their eyes about a mission she'd assumed, but given that she wasn't a part of that team Miko made no further inquiry into their business. Yet she did take note that a few of the faces she knew seemed evidently stronger than the last time she'd seen them. The most obvious of all was Seiji, still holding the same expression but some sense of relief of the pressures around him seemed to hover in the air about him. Maybe it was real maybe she was just imagining things but the young man seemed different. Once the door was closed once More Miko would knock on the Raikage's door to announce herself. "Lord Raikage, I've come to ask you for permission to take on a mission of higher rank. For higher monetary reward. May I enter to speak of this further? "

Miko didn't mix words and simply laid out her intention before even entering since she'd figured it was better this time to not raise the Raikage's blood pressure as she did the last few interactions with him she had. Though there were a number of things Miko felt she hadn't really gotten a chance to talk to the Raikage about from the incident of the intruders days ago. Also she'd had question about a recent possession she'd come into the ownership of and she wasn't sure or confident enough to try using it despite it coming from her family. They'd left it rather mysterious as to where they'd gotten it from but it seemed to be another of a few heirlooms of weapons, fetishes, and totems her family seemed to traded around from generation to generation.
Then suddenly as if on cue Miko would be approached from the rear by an Anbu carrying a letter and handing it over to her. then suddenly in a poof of smoke he was gone, or maybe it was a she. not focusing on that Miko figured that maybe the Raikage was busy and didn't have any more time to spare to speak to her personally. So she'd taken the letter and read it's listed mission. Since it was given to her directly Miko figured she was trusted with the completion of this mission.

Despite her lingering uncertainty about how the Raikage felt about her actions and capabilities this trust wasn't something she felt she'd betray or let fall short of his expectation. bowing towards the door miko would give her thanks before Exiting.

[Exit to Dojo]

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 475 | ¥ AC: 3,125
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Not -fighting Resting Restores: +15 Stamina and chakra
Sleep Resting Restores: +30 Stamina and chakra

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 4 Shuriken
• 7 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin
Thanks for the mission.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ D Rank Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

Yuto made his way up the steps to the Hokage's office slowly thinking in his head of what he was going to do with himself. He knew one thing was for certain was that he wanted in the Oinin or Anbu program as soon as he could, but he wouldn't force it. Reaching the door he passed a ninja on her way out and nodded towards her before knocking on the door and waited for an answer for him to come in. As he waited he turned his back against the wall by the office and smiled to himself.

Tao-Benshin

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

Shadow Clone
-----There was a knock on the door, followed by what I recognized as Miko's voice. I was busy at that particular moment, so an ANBU standing outside took care of her for me, assigning her a mission to complete. However, not a moment later, there was another knock. With a sigh, I stood from my paperwork and strode to the door, pulling it open. Beyond stood a pale-haired young man, maybe around the same age as I was but a little taller. The face was familiar; I was almost certain I'd spoken to the kid before, and the headband he bore proved it. Then it clicked. Yuto Hatake. I remembered seeing the name with a picture in the files. Taking a step back I left the door open so he could enter, and retreated to the desk. "I hope you realize that you've been missing for quite some time." Shuffling through some papers, I tapped a pile against the desk to straighten it, and continued without looking at the genin. "You vanished during a vital time. I'd like a full report on anything you've heard since the attack."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Anbu Black Oinin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ D Rank Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

Yuto made his way into the office as he heard the Raikage speak he realized that he might be in some type of trouble as he stood there for a moment and collected his thoughts. Closing his eyes he began, To be completely honest I do not remember much after I was sent to find Wan. After I met with him and we exchanged a few words he took his family member and vanished off. I was on my way back and that's the last I remember As he finished talking he looked down and awaited his punishment for he truly believed he would receive one. His mind raced with thoughts of what might happen to him or even what had happened to him after meeting with Wan. Yuto placed his hands behind his back ready to remove his headband and return it if it was fully nessasary but he hoped it didn't come to that.

Tao-Benshin

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

Shadow Clone
-----The response gave me pause, and I looked back up at the pale-haired genin. That was worrisome. I didn't remember any more reports on injured shinobi. And his lack of memory. "I'll see what I can find out around the village. If you recall anything at any point, please let me know." Amnesia didn't usually randomly happen. Either he was injured and didn't remember, he was forced to forget, or he made himself forget. Putting the subject aside for the moment, I set my hands on the desk, leaning my weight there. "Was there anything else you needed?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry, I didn't get a notification that you posted. If you don't mind, I'm going to find a way to play on his lack of memory. Maybe something happened during that time and he was either forced to forget or chose to forget~

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Anbu Black Oinin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games