Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:11 am
"I trust her enough to try and make her vision come true" she said honestly. "I doubt she would voluntarily come to sabotage us...if she did...I know you all would kill her down before she had the chance" she said smiling. She looked at the younger OWLs. In a perfect world there would be no fighting over power...they could be normal kids... she thought to herself. Nothing was normal and Aaliyah had a feeling that enemies and government were going to make life for the next few years hell.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:38 am
((Nat v.s. Kojiro xd ))

((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya had no idea what Lucien meant by humor being intact and thus wasn't sure if it referred to her. She looked away when Lucien embraced Amara and kissed her, Amaya's face turning a little red. Oh... they like each other... is this budding love too? She thought, thinking back to when Armand had first told her to go to Itachi to confess her feelings. But they seem so into it. And then, Lucien's words about falling in love answered the question. They were in love! Amaya turned back to face them when Lucien mentioned her getting married to Itachi. Again, the Clueless Owl was confused. "Huh? Wait. What????" How come both Lucien and Amara were thinking of them getting married now? And why was Lucien offering to pay for the wedding? Amaya blinked, not sure what to say.

Luckily or perhaps not, Amara told her to take care and hugged her one last time. "You too, Amara..." Amaya said softly as the psion headed away from them to who knows where. Suddenly, as Amara went out of view, Amaya felt a little lonely, even though Lucien was standing right there.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:56 am
Lucien smiled a little and as soon as Amara left his smile fell a little. "And for a second time she walks out of my life." He scratched the back of his head and sighed. "Oh well, time to move forward." He turned back to Amaya. "Don't let what we say get to you, we're half teasing." He started walking towards the door, his eyes returning to normal. He placed his hand on the door hinge, running his fingers down it he said. "Enjoy our time off Amaya, it won't last for very long." He said as he left. He walked back towards the main entrance he stepped out into the cold air. He smiled a little looking into the sky. "It's not goodbye. It's just a temporary parting." He whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:48 pm
(You know, I could actually end this rp right now and nothing at all would be messed up in the next rp? Does anyone mind if we do that?)

Che blew kisses to each woman aboard the cruiseliner that he passed on his way to Florida. It had been a while since he was able to enjoy the pleasures of living. He'd pay Thomas back once the time came. Until then, he decided to train with his son. There were favors in order and he knew that he'd be in debt. Of course that was the plan and hopefully Roulin and Moli would know when to ask for them. The Heralds were still gnawing at the back of his mind too. They were still pretty large threats now that they had their little pop gun ready to shoot at any moment.

He looked at this son's face seeing in him a drive and a passion that Che reluctantly admitted he'd lost ages ago. He became disillusioned, disheartened and angry. Angry at the world for not being able to accept Owls. If anyone had the best idea, it was Amara. It would never be and he hoped that she knew that. Lucien wasn't too far gone, but once he killed enough people, or the right person, there would be only perdition for him. Will and Noel, veterans of this war, understood everything, but their time was up. Stronger Owls were everywhere now. Dante....

Che finally struck land. When entering onto the beach, the sand crystallized immediately and with it came a distinct crunching sound. People cringed as if bones were cracking. After managing to stop in a park which was about a few meters from the beach, he sat down on a bench with Roulin still in his hands. When and if he wakes up, they'll be off to Virginia, and then to New York. He had a business to take back.

~~~

"No, I haven't heard from L." Moli mumbled while standing from his kneeling position. He was apparently not happy with what just transpired. They let Che, one of the strongest Owls to ever live, get away. Moli could understand that he was helping them, but he'd rather see in what ways he was doing so. His father may have kept him from harm, but humans, Owls or not, still were treatcherous beings. If they wanted something, a knife would be plunged into your back and a bullet placed into your head if it meant them getting it. With a dejected sigh, Moli looked at Noel with leveled, peturbed eyes and said, "So, what now? The deck is nowhere to be found and probably doesn't exist. We'll only know that it exists when Raven tells us that it does. Either way, we have a bit of waiting to do."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:07 pm
((I don't mind at all))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:12 pm
(( I was thinking that same thing yesterday lol. razz ))  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm
(Well, if no one else minds, do your last post or reflections post or whatever you want to call it and we'll be set for the next rp. I'll post later on.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 pm
Amara sat on the plane thinking about Amaya and Lucien. Out of everyone she was the closest to them but she had to make one of her visions come true. As she headed to the caribbean she took out a book as she began to read on the human mind, focusing more on telepathy than anything else.

Noel looked at Moli and out of the window. "We wait..." she said simply. "that's all we can do, you get a hold of your light based powers and put them to use...besides that we let the cards we set up play out" she said simply walking off with nothing else to say.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:55 pm
Lucien stood staring at the horizon. His coat flapping in the wind's grasp. He raised the lighter Dante had given him up. Flicking it the black flame appeared. "Amara.....Be safe." he whispered. He smiled, it seems recently despite their last mission he had been smiling a lot more. "I will change this world. A world where Owl children can grow up and smile knowing that they are not hunted. In the process I will become a monster, nd the world will unite to kill me. Once it has it will prosper and my plan will be complete. The demon Lucien, Death Owl will be dead and a new brighter era of the world will grow. I only wish I could see it grow." He laughed a little and looked up. "Are you proud of your student's Dante? I hope so. Eventhough I left I can never forget the family that I lived with." Using his free hand he reached into his pocket and pulled out a photo, it was one of the pictures of the original Night Owls. He smiled staring at the familiar faces. "Back then.....I was powerless, Roulin was always stronger, I wouldn't even have a power if it weren't for him." he remembered their trip to D.C. where Roulin slashed the tlekinetic bodyguards head open if he hadn't Lucien never would have touched his brain and gained his first power and the realization that he truly had a power. "They were my family....After mother and Father were taken. I never thought I would be able to care for people the way I did for them......" He laughed to himself. "I've played my role brilliantly, but now i suppose it's time to end the charade." He placed the picture back into his pocket and let the black flame extinguish itself the wind picked up a little blowing his hair gently. "See you all next game. This time I will call checkmate."

Anderson laughed a little and looked at the two spirits. "You have an awful sense of humor, for an observer you're taking a very active approach to the game." He listened hearing the inaudible statement. "Oh? I never would have guessed that this would go so far. Oh well, we'll just have to step it up a notch." He pushed off the wall he was leaning on. "Now go back into hiding. If Kate knew you were hear she'd skin me alive." The two spirits nodded first the silver dragon slowly drew itself into Anderson's body. The ferocious red demon stayed for a moment staring at Anderson, he matched it's icy stare with a smile. The demon merely nodded and walked towards Anderson it's body soon became swallowed by Anderson's. He exhaled loudly. Opening his eyes his left remained the same enchanting silver color, while his other eye was a swirling changing shade that ranged from dark red to a fiery orange into a dark yellow, similar to a fire's light. He blinked once and they returned to his normal shaded color eyes. "Now I suppose I am ready to stand up and surpass my father." He laughed a little and blew away into shimmering silver mist vanishing from the area.

Sibal stood stoic as ever the small bird chirped it hadn't left it's perch on his folded arms. He stared at it calmly. Soon it stared at him and then took flight. "Freedom?.....I do not understand." he said in his usual monotone deep voice. He shifted where he stood the piled up snow on his body fell and landed with a soft pattering sound on the ground. His eyes shifted with the robotic mechanisms behind the lenses clearly visible. "Processing......" He was reloading all the data on every OWL in the UNS database, he wanted to know what their purpose was, what drove them it was somethign that a tank grown biotic couldn't understand.

Far from the peering eyes of the world sat two people at a small table. One was a cloaked woman, her pale skin only visible on her hands and the amount of her face visible from the the cloak's hood. On the other side sat a man wearing a mask to conceal his face.
"What do you think about them?" asked the masked man
"Is there anything to think about? They have talent. They're rough around the edges but they will be ready shortly. The Heralds and the Remaining members of the old Great Four will soon come to see that." replied the woman.
"And what about us? Will you interfere, and give them the power they seek?" Asked the man as he shifted in his seat leaning slightly forward.
"That is up to them. I have already granted the wish of one of them, Anderson his spirits are my gift."Said the woman as she raised a teacup to her lips.
"Gift? They nearly obliterated him."
"He understood the stipulations and risks of the contract. I warned him as I did the others. No matter who they are I warn them. Even Dante, his black flame, the Reaper Flame was his reward for fulfilling the contract." She said as she gingerly set the cup back down.
The masked man laughed a little. "Darling you are so critical. I see where our son get's it from."
The woman laughed sweetly under her cloak's hood. "Am I? I had hoped I had softened up a little. I will have to work on that later. For now we'll just continue to observe them all, we'll see how things play out. I hope to grant them all a wish. What good is the power to grant wishes if no one knows about it." She smiled and picked up the cup again. "Why do you hide your face behind that mask?"
The man laughed a little. "Why do you hide under a cloak in the 21st century?" They both laughed at one another. Who these disguised people are and what they hope to gain would be revealed in the future, the mysterious observers watching the heroes of the world flourish would soon reveal themselves to the people they oversee.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:53 pm
Kojiro yelped from the surprise attack,"...No!...don't eat me!" he began paddling his hands frantically as he tried to swim away, only to go nowhere, he was almost at the brink of tears as he tried to get away,"I don't want to get eaten! Raven! Benkei! Somebody!" he called as he tried to make his futile escape.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:11 pm
((@Mahareshi: The only qualm I have about ending the rp now is figuring out what happened to Sydney, Demios, and Genya in Azarath. sweatdrop Though Anya and Kate I can leave as is for now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:00 am
( I dont mind. )

( had scythe's permission for that bith with Will and itachi. )

The 'training' of itachi by will ended shortly after che reached land as will told itachi not to die from his wounds as that would be boring causing itachi to frown angrily as he walked away unknowingly towards amaya as both he and will had scars on there chest from a collision of there attacks at the end of the fight. However even scaring will didnt make will change his opinion of him from what he gathered from wills statement that itachi had been injured as well and something about enjoying the pain and it not being enough. It didnt make sense to itachi and he made a new personal goal his second one in life, to defeat will the satan owl no matter what and show him he was wrong about him being worthless.

Nova continued breaking benkei's walls with stronger and stronger spells working on benkei's quality which was steadily improving. He however noticed kojiro trying to flee through the water away from nat yelling something about a sea monster as nova laughed. A magic symbol appeared before his hand as he cast a levitation spell on kojiro to lift him out of the water. " Hey koj thats a levitation spell use it and ice to propel yourself to shore or just focus and levitate to shore. By the way... look behind you at the so called sea monster." called nova as he resumed benkeis and his own training. He was bulding up his own endurance by casting so many spells at benkei.

Zane meanwhile was behind the house working on his sand attacks to be more effective in a fight. He would need more powerful attacks if he would make better use of his ability and skills in the future although his main problem was all of the owls with powers that produced great heat like the night owls own moli and his radiation powers for example fighting near him would make himself near useless in battle.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 am
(Umm, well, we can't leave them there. We could let them out during the time skip I suppose.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 am
" know you do Aaliyah, and because I trust you, and I will also place my trust in Amara” Raven stated with a smile. She reached out and rubbed Aaliyah’s shoulders before heading of closer towards the ocean. She could hear Kojiro’s cries and laughed on seeing what the sea monster was. It was refreshing to look upon such a carefree scene. Though moments like this were fleeting and scarce in number.
Raven placed one foot into the warm water, letting the gentle waves ripple around her toes “My vision of how the world should be will come true…I will make it so” so many lives will be lost but Raven couldn’t care less. She had a few particular people she wanted dead along with an entire species annihilated “The human race…what a joke” Her blue eyes stared out into the vast distance “They will regret the ways they acted towards us, but it will be too late. My mind is set and the game has only just began”

“Hahahaha Kojiro! Your face was picture perfect! Hahaha” Nat chortled from below the now levitating ice Owl “Its me Kojiro! Nathaniel the fearsome sea monster!” He continued to laugh joyfully at his friend.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:35 am
((UNS - Amaya, Will, Armand))

Amaya looked cluelessly at Lucien when he said he and Amara were half teasing, but she managed a small smile as he walked away. Enjoy time off. Weddings. Wedding. The Clueless Owl shrugged and stood there in the cold for a moment thinking. She was eighteen. Itachi was twenty five. They were dating. Wedding. That was marriage right? The thought of it had never crossed Amaya’s mind. With a sigh and another lookin the direction Amara had gone, the Asian American Owl headed indoors and went to her room. For some odd reason, there was a wedding catalog lying by her door. She had no idea how it had gotten there or why it was there, and at first she looked to see if there was an address or anything on it. There wasn’t, so she picked the catalogue up and began to peruse it. Oh, this is pretty…. Oh, I wonder what Itachi would look like in this…. Wow, that’s a big cake. Did Armand make it? … Oh, a maid of honor dress… is that Amara’s style? …. Flower girl dress is so cute! … Oh, that guy looks like Lucien! After some more perusing, she decided to share the catalogue with Itachi, so she headed back towards where she thought Itachi and Will were, even if they were still fighting. Soon though, she saw Itachi walking towards her and she blinked. He was hurt. Again. “Itachi, are you ok?” Well, she kind of knew he would say he was fine no matter how badly he was, but she had to ask anyway. She kind of wished he would be honest about it. Being strong didn’t mean denying being hurt. Despite being clueless, Amaya thought that much. “Oh, look at this!” She tried to support him to mak his walking easier and then showed him the bridal catalogue, not thinking about what his reaction would be. She wasn’t proposing marriage. She just thought that the catalogue pictures were pretty and cool.
-------------------------------
It’s a world of laughter, a world of tears...

“Hmm…. Maybe it should be a world of beers. Nah…. Sounds too drunk.”

It’s a world of hopes, a world with no fears
There’s so much that we share
That its time we’re aware
It’s a small world after all

Armand Orion Parr was fumbling with a mini theatre looking apparatus. It really was a minitheatre, the size of a laptop, something he was making for the orphanage. It had cheery music, figures and props moving on the stage, and so on. It had multiple language features as well. Russian, English, and French were the ones he had programmed in so far because those were the ones he was most familiar with.

Наш мир - это мир смеха,
Мир слез,
Это мир надежд
И мир страхов.
У нас так много общего,
Что нам давно пора понять,
Какой же маленький всё-таки этот мир!

French was his first language, but he had learned some English along with French. He had picked up Russian in his time at the UNS orphanage in Russia with the help of Desiree and the other orphans. The minitheatre device could also display words, sign language, and Braille for script purposes. This “music box” was a multiple purpose creation, an educational fun device. Of course since it was Armand, that meant there would be some sort of prank involved. For example, in one scenario, a figure on the stage would launch marshmallows at the audience for a snow effect.

It’s a small, small world

Какой же маленький этот мир.
Какой же маленький, маленький этот мир.

The scenes even had a picture of the former UNS members before Thomas and Lucien came by and a picture of the current formation. One of the stories in this theatre was about Owls after all and acceptance of everyone. Maybe one day it would be possible. The red haired scientist still held hope. He paused his work, glancing at the friendship bracelet Demios had given him. Was Demios alright? The last Armand had seen was Demios being taken away by someone that appeared to be a Herald named Sydney. The Herald did not seem to be an enemy in that instance, but who knew? If Armand could, he would contact Demios, and he was thinking about how he could do that as he worked…

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world...

Луна одна на всех,
И солнце тоже одно.
А улыбка для всех означает дружбу.
И несмотря на то, что нас разделяют горы
и широкие океаны,
Какой же маленький всё-таки это мир!...

RIIINNNG! The Prankster Owl's phone rang, and Armand hummed as he answered. "Ah, ha! Pie and popcorn make the world go round!" After another pause.... "Repeat after me! Love and peace! Love and peace! Love and - OW!"

((Yeah...guess what that was from.))
-------------------------------------

“Hmph.” The Satan Owl kept his eyes on Itachi as the Heat Owl trudged away from him. That little “training” session should have instilled enough motivation and drive into the boy to continue training and knock some sense into the kid. The front of Will’s clothes were slightly torn, and a scar was sort of visible. Itachi had succeeded in wounding him to the point that he had a scar. Of course, Itachi didn’t get off scot free either. The Heat Owl still had a ways to go.

Will retreated to the roof of the Russian building and lit a smoke, not seeming to be effected by the bitter cold of the Russian air. The sounds of “It’s a small world” drifted through the building and out into the air, and Satan sighed. It really was a small world. The playing field had changed again. Che was back. The fact that his student was back made Will dwell for a moment on how old he, Noel, and Gaeta were. It had indeed been a long time since, as Gaeta put it, “back then.” Many things had changed. “Hmm…” Will chuckled lightly. “Selis, Auron, I’ll be joining you some time.” And the new generations of Owls kept getting stronger. It was only the natural flow of evolution. Strong as the older Great Four and the Heralds were, they would be surpassed. It was only natural sometimes for the student to surpass his master. This big mess of the Nol Era should be cleared. It was something of the past, not something the new generation should deal with. As ironic as it was, Will wanted the new generation to start with a clean slate, but he knew that was already impossible. ~ Che… What did you do, Noel love? I can feel him back from the dead, but he’s not the same.~ the Satan Owl projected to his counterpart. He did not know that Noel was responsible for constructing a new body for Che, and that Che was in a new body. And as always, things would always get worse and more chaotic before they got better. Fine with Satan. After all, Che being back meant more chaos. Dead people resurfacing on the living world meant more chaos. It was an issue that would have to be fixed after the bigger problems were taken care of.

------------------------------------------

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei - Where is Flo when we need him? Flo could have water monstered Nat.... maybe.))

Benkei continued training with Nova, his walls repeatedly broken by Nova's spells. However, Nova's spells began to have less and less effect as the stone shields strengthened. Both the Shield Owl and Full Metal Owl were distracted when Kojiro suddenly freaked out and started yelling. Benkei sighed when he saw Nat shoot up behind Kojiro laughing. "Tsch." Figured it was Nat. He shook his head. Yeah, that was some sea monster. Nat the fat sea monster. Nathaniel Nathanial. Benkei could never get the full spelling of Nat's name right. At least he got the pronunciation down. The Shield Owl observed the scene and managed a small chuckle. It was times like these that the world needed more nowadays, and that was what the Fallen Phoenix was fighting towards, weren't they?

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff