Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:21 pm
Drago_the_Blackrose
SoraMomoOfYume
1)Where should I start?
2) Can I just get any picture off the internet and use it for my rpc?
3)What are all the basic terms i need to know before i start forum Rp?
so.. You would start by making a profile. In the profile subforum. Then.. You can head over to academy. Yes I recommend getting your pic off the internet. And three dont god mode. Just sort of jump in....

Thanks xD.......... YOU PPLE ARE AWESOME (3)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:57 pm
Ummm.... I just finished with the Academy. I learned all the skills and I am wondering what do I do now that I have graduated from the Academy.  

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 pm
SoraMomoOfYume
Ummm.... I just finished with the Academy. I learned all the skills and I am wondering what do I do now that I have graduated from the Academy.

That's easy 3nodding

You head over to the forum
~ Training Completion ~ and fill out the basic form there. Once you've done that, simply post it and a Mod will do the rest. A link to your training post would appreciated and would would save the time to having to look for it. The form is below for you.

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Village:[/b]

[b]Techniques Learned:[/b]

[Link to the training]

[b]Additional Information:[/b]

If you can't find it, link is below:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=7407

Hoped it help 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:25 pm
1.) How do the skill points work. I dont get it.
2.) After Training Completion is accepted what do I do?  

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:39 pm
1- Skill points are the amount of words you need to learn a technique. They get added to your ongoing total, and represent your character's basic stamina, strength and whatnot. As well, each time you perform a tech, your total is temporarily reduced by that amount, until your character rests.

2- Once it's accepted, that means a mod already added it to your profile, meaning you can go on to learn more techniques.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:32 pm
Hedoro Koutai
1- Skill points are the amount of words you need to learn a technique. They get added to your ongoing total, and represent your character's basic stamina, strength and whatnot. As well, each time you perform a tech, your total is temporarily reduced by that amount, until your character rests.

2- Once it's accepted, that means a mod already added it to your profile, meaning you can go on to learn more techniques.

Oh ok. Thank you. biggrin  

MOMO-kun xD

Liberal Evader

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:18 am
Hey i'm new to these type of rp heck i only know how to make a profile and then well post when accepted so i might have lots of question... SO um sorry

1. If i'm from Suzaku Clan, can i have a make up technique thats lightning?

2. After i post my profile on the Profiles Thread what do i do next? Do i post my profile again somewhere else in the forum? Or no?

3. Can my character have like a sealed demon in him? Like Naruto's Nine Tailed Fox or Maybe Sasuke's Curse Seal of Heaven except mine won't be caleld that

4. When i looked at the profiles in the Profile Thread they look incomplete they only have

㊌㊍Ninja Information㊌㊍

Full Name:
Nickname:
Home Town:
Clan:
Alignment: (Choose one: Link is a description of what they mean.Chaotic Good, Good, Lawful Good, Chaotic Neutral, Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Evil, Evil, Lawful Evil)
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Build: (Skinny, Lean, Athletic, Fat, Stocky, etc?)
Tattoos/Scars/Birthmarks:
Description: (Anything else not covered)
Orientation:
Personality:
Ninja way!: (A way of life your char follows Optional.)
Weapons

Element:: (Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning)

Strengths: (Things your char is good at, ex: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Water, Quick, Super Strength)

Weaknesses: (Things your char is bad at, ex: Genjutsu, Earth, Sloth speed, Weak)

Starting Jutsu:(You are allowed to start out with one technique from your clan as long as there are no special requirements for that technique. If you are not from a clan, then you are allowed to begin with one technique that is not a clan technique from your village. The technique has to be 800 skill points or less)

Made Up Jutsu: (You are only allowed to start off with one. You are allowed to create a new one every 15,000 points. After posting your profile post your made up in the Made Up Jutsu Thread to get approved

Who referred you to the guild: (just place the name here)

Probably the last question

5. What does Bloodline mean? Since i was reading these rules her ine and well didn't under this part really

You may not copy a bloodlines trait with your made up technique. That defeats the purpose of having bloodlines.

Ok thats all and sorry and hopefully this is the last question but i can't make that promise

Edited since i suddenly remembered another question Crap

6. How does training works? Is it like one of the games in facebook where you wait? How many skill do i earn? Where do i train?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:39 am
Nevermind on Question 6 i looked around i found out how.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:39 am
Deathrider888
Hey i'm new to these type of rp heck i only know how to make a profile and then well post when accepted so i might have lots of question... SO um sorry

2. After i post my profile on the Profiles Thread what do i do next? Do i post my profile again somewhere else in the forum? Or no?

3. Can my character have like a sealed demon in him? Like Naruto's Nine Tailed Fox or Maybe Sasuke's Curse Seal of Heaven except mine won't be caleld that

4. When i looked at the profiles in the Profile Thread they look incomplete they only have

㊌㊍Ninja Information㊌㊍

Full Name:
Nickname:
Home Town:
Clan:
Alignment: (Choose one: Link is a description of what they mean.Chaotic Good, Good, Lawful Good, Chaotic Neutral, Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Evil, Evil, Lawful Evil)
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Orientation:
Personality:
Weapons

Strengths: (Things your char is good at, ex: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Water, Quick, Super Strength)

Weaknesses: (Things your char is bad at, ex: Genjutsu, Earth, Sloth speed, Weak)

Starting Jutsu:(You are allowed to start out with one technique from your clan as long as there are no special requirements for that technique. If you are not from a clan, then you are allowed to begin with one technique that is not a clan technique from your village. The technique has to be 800 skill points or less)

Made Up Jutsu: (You are only allowed to start off with one. You are allowed to create a new one every 15,000 points. After posting your profile post your made up in the Made Up Jutsu Thread to get approved

5. What does Bloodline mean? Since i was reading these rules her ine and well didn't under this part really

You may not copy a bloodlines trait with your made up technique. That defeats the purpose of having bloodlines.

Ok thats all and sorry and hopefully this is the last question but i can't make that promise

6. How does training works? Is it like one of the games in facebook where you wait? How many skill do i earn? Where do i train?

okay lets give you some answers

1. Yes. You can make an made up thats lightning BUT its not smart. SINCE you probably should start out with the FIRE element since you are joining a Magma clan.(Fire Element)

2. After you post your profile..you have to sit and wait for your profile to be approve. Its usually just a few hours..

3. We randomly give away Seals, Demons, Orochi Powers, Armors, blah blah.. theres alot stuff int he guild that we give away.. Especailly for new members but you have to rp here for a while.

4. Thats all you need for the profile thread. You are just filling out the profile..

5. Bloodline is clan. Or Clan is Bloodline. Those words in this guild are interchangable.

6. To Train you just rp. You get skill points based on how many words you post.. You can TRAIN ANYWHERE. YOU CAN TRAIN EVERYWHERE. The whole point of this is to explore..gain jutsus ad make your perfect nin. After you graduate the academy..it becomes a lot easier.. Pick a mentor..and just kinda follow them around..till you get the hang of it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:51 am
Drago_the_Blackrose
Deathrider888

㊌㊍Ninja Information㊌㊍

Full Name:
Nickname:
Home Town:
Clan:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Orientation:
Personality:
Weapons

okay lets give you some answers

1. Yes. You can make an made up thats lightning BUT its not smart. SINCE you probably should start out with the FIRE element since you are joining a Magma clan.(Fire Element)

2. After you post your profile..you have to sit and wait for your profile to be approve. Its usually just a few hours..

3. We randomly give away Seals, Demons, Orochi Powers, Armors, blah blah.. theres alot stuff int he guild that we give away.. Especailly for new members but you have to rp here for a while.

4. Thats all you need for the profile thread. You are just filling out the profile..

5. Bloodline is clan. Or Clan is Bloodline. Those words in this guild are interchangable.

6. To Train you just rp. You get skill points based on how many words you post.. You can TRAIN ANYWHERE. YOU CAN TRAIN EVERYWHERE. The whole point of this is to explore..gain jutsus ad make your perfect nin. After you graduate the academy..it becomes a lot easier.. Pick a mentor..and just kinda follow them around..till you get the hang of it.

Ok thanks you rock dude your being patient i hope... Anyway on the question 4 you said i just fill out the profile... Does that mean if i want too i can fill out the whole profile the whole template?

And mentors? That sounds nice!  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:53 am
Deathrider888

Ok thanks you rock dude your being patient i hope... Anyway on the question 4 you said i just fill out the profile... Does that mean if i want too i can fill out the whole profile the whole template?

Oh yes.THats all we need for the profile thread. We will handle the rest.

And Trust Me I know the guild seems like A BEAST at first.. but after you get to know it..she is purty kitty.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:57 am
Drago_the_Blackrose
Deathrider888

Oh yes.THats all we need for the profile thread. We will handle the rest.

And Trust Me I know the guild seems like A BEAST at first.. but after you get to know it..she is purty kitty.

Ok then thanks once more and now final i hope to lord because i want to rp already instead of sounding noobish...

How many times can i train in the Academy? Is it like once again FB Games? Instead it uses up chakra for training or any other actions like walking, talking, ect? Or any other games like NinjaRPG.com or NinjaSaga or any other ninja games that uses chakra up to train.. I hate those games sometimes  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:17 am
nevermind i'm guessing unlimited i hope anyway. Sorry for the trouble  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:57 am
Hey i have a question (Again).

How does the aging work in the rp? Since i'm going to be an academy ninja like everyone starts as and i'll be 12... Then Genin i have no idea about the age and so on forth.

Academy Ninja Age: 12 (As far as i know)
Genin: ??
Chunnin: ??
And The rest i seriously forgot where it is in the forum... Age i also don't know  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:51 pm
Deathrider888
Hey i have a question (Again).

How does the aging work in the rp? Since i'm going to be an academy ninja like everyone starts as and i'll be 12... Then Genin i have no idea about the age and so on forth.

Academy Ninja Age: 12 (As far as i know)
Genin: ??
Chunnin: ??
And The rest i seriously forgot where it is in the forum... Age i also don't know

To help you a bit moire there is before you do anything guide on tge first page that has answered a lot of your questions. But after you learn one technique.. You graduate the academy. We host a series of exams in the guild... That are the chunin and jounins. Exams...
We also do time skips that are seasons. We try to have one every five months or so...

I never played a shinobi fb game. Its just easier to start...then trying to figure everything out  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games