Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:04 am
Aaliyah looked at Raven and shook her head. "no, the Psion....you know...psychic...Amara is her name" she said to her. "A spy, just contacted me...we have been in contact for weeks actually...and the way to take down Thomas more effectively is to do it in level with the other teams...not neccessarily work together but strike at the same time. She can convince Lucien to turn on Thomas, provide him with the essentials he needs and we can kill Thomas once and for all....I know your power can weaken Thomas but we have to go in for a kill" she said. This was strange for Aaliyah but....time wasn't something they had on their side.

Aeon looked at Che, she was kind of nervous and said nothing. She was instructed not to use her force field by Noel so she was going into this situation with blind trust. When Che came near, she got in a defensive position and closed her eyes and a loud thud could be heard. She opened her eyes to find Che on the ground bound and gagged. She covered her mouth.

Noel looked at the situation and smiled. She then began to untie Che and looked into his eyes. "Do you get what I'm getting at Che? Don't hold back anything, if this power is used a little more frequently we can focus in on what we want her to do...provide you with an aresenal of training in a short amount of time" she said.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:15 am
Che was suprised at the girl's power, but then again, he already knew what he needed to beat her quickly and effectively. "The only thing I need is a ream of paper, a wad of money or a deck of cards. Either those things, or my sword that I used to keep on me back when I had my old body." Che said, frustration more than evident in his tone. The old U.N.S leader was rushing to get back the skill and master he had over his body. He knew as well as everyone else that Thomas needed to be stopped immediately and at this point, he was among the few who could do it without trying. Time was of the essence.

After being released by Noel, Che took off again, but this time trying to remain out of sight of the girl. Many before with the power she displayed at least needed to know the position of their target. With this in mind, he hoped that remaining slippery would produce the opening he needed. When he thought he had it, he approached her again, this time with a high flying axe kick.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 am
Noel looked at Che and back at Aeon who was scared to death almost. Noel looked as Che manouvered, he thought he knew the girl's ability when in reality Noel barely understood it herself. Aeon closed her eyes once more and this time she heard a loud thud, as Che's body was immobile. Noel was about to speak when she noticed her appearance had changed....to that of what she looked like before her title. She tried to materialize something but nothing. "She's stripped us of our powers and skills" she said. "Che one more time....it should reverse this and give you back your old skills as well" she said, half sure on how this would work.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 am
"I misheard, sorry" Raven admits while rubbing her eyes as the sunlight began to irritate them. She glances back at Aaliyah and listens to what she has too say in silence. It did make perfect sense and Raven found herself smiling at the storm Owl “I think what you say is true Aaliyah, if we can work in a coordinated manner things will be a lot smoother” Raven raised one eyebrow and brings up the part Aaliyah had spoke first “A spy hmmm? I wont question this information you have gained Aaliyah, nor will I ask about the spy. I trust you fully so there is no need too, right?” Raven stood up and procceded to brush the sand granuals off her person “Did your spy happen to mention the whereabouts of Amara?”

((Argh totally misread your post stressed Sorry Solaris gonk head/desk))  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:33 am
((GOing to bed after this, wish I could stay up later but my baby is making me sleepy))

Aaliyah looked at Raven and nodded. "Yes they are all in Russia" she simply stated. She looked off and back at her. "Apparently something will happen soon that will make Amara vunerable...that's when you and I, or just me or just you can go and speak with her...we just have to give it a little more timing. My informant will call back as soon as things play out...don't worry his information is correct his ability is to camouflage so he can be right next to them and they wouldn't know it" she said rubbing Raven' shoulder. "Thanks Raven...I love you" she said with a smile and hugged her friend. "I just pray things work in our favor...but with two owls like them would be great to work with...at least conspire to kill off this man" she told him. Aaliyah had no idea that Che was even in the equation again....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 am
"Check out the powers on this girl here!" Che exclaimed boisterously as he pulled himself from the floor once more. She had finally shown her weakness which at the same time was a strength. Apparently, new God and Satan Owls were in the works so Che didn't fall into a massive seizure then and there. That also meant that now, for the first time in almost a millenium, Che was aging again. "You know, as cool as that is, you now don't have a power to fight back with. What're you going to do now?" Like a snake tightening around it's pray, Che began to enclose the circle that he was walking around Aeon. From the outside, it looked as though Che hadn't heard what Noel said and was now planning to kill Aeon. This was far from the truth. He wanted his powers back and this, he thought, was the best way to activate her once more. Finally in front of her, he lifted his fist upward, faking an uppercut. He wasn't about to hit her, but simple jar her enough to return their powers.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 am
(Waiting for sydney)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:53 am
dragon-talk
((UNS: Anya --> Russia))

Anya scowled slightly as she folded her arms and looked away from Armand. She was wishing he would just leave her alone already. But Armand just didn't want to do that. Instead, he took out his camera and showed her a picture he had taken. Anya's scowl deepened and she snatched Armand's camera from him to look at the picture. A jolt of surprise went through her as she realized it was the picture they had taken when they had gone to pull a prank on Will while he was sleeping. Anya tried her best not to giggle and attempted to cover it up with a grimace. "While this had been hilarious at the time, Armand, right now, I'm a little UPSET if you hadn't noticed." she relied before shoving the camera back towards Armand. She didn't notice the ring which Will had put there right after Owen's death, and still wasn't going to unless someone else mentioned it or Anya actually finally noticed it on her own, which wasn't going to be any time soon.

((UNS - Armand))

Alright. Alright. Armand got it. Anya really just wanted some alone time to absorb the events before…even if he thought he spied a smirk peaking out from under that grimace. The red head shook his hands apolegtically as the camera was shoved into his face again by the Poison Owl. He did notice a glint on Anya’s finger, which he thought wasn’t there before, but he didn’t say anything. He hadn’t really gotten a good look at it since Anya had forcefully shoved that camera back and then she had withdrawn her hands, obscuring his view of where that glint had come from in the first place. “Ai, Anya. Fine, fine. I’ll go bother the others!” Armand said cheerfully as he nodded and then proceeded to waltz away in the snow….and almost fell flat on his face when he almost slipped while twirling once. “Take your time, Anya…remember your hair is black and so is coffee!”

--------------
Solaris Beauty
Amara heard Lucien behind her. Her heart seemed to smile but she wouldn't get all affectionate in front of Amaya. "I'm still the same old me" she said laughing a little. Yea a crazy b***h she heard in her head. She tuned the voice out and listened to the rest of what Lucien had to say. "You're right....I'm sorry Amaya for even coming at you that way...I didn't mean any harm" she told her. Amara then stopped in her tracks as she began to have a premonition. She didn't know she had that ability....she stood merely frozen in place.

((UNS-Amaya))

Amaya looked at Amara as the psion said she didn’t want to see Amaya die. Wasn’t that the same for Amaya? Amaya didn’t want to see any more people die either, and since she considered Amara a close friend, that was a definite. The Clueless Owl was very confused about what Amara was saying about something being off in her mind. Before Amaya could answer though, Lucien suddenly reformed. Amaya had absolutely no idea he was there or in the area. Lucien reinforced what Amara had said about slapping Will. She blinked. So, it really wasn’t a bad thing. Did they all want to slap Will too? Amaya really wasn’t as close to Lucien as she was to Amara, so she really believed Amara more. Lucien was a little questionable because Amaya was effected by her other team members’ views of Lucien, and Lucien had been rather distant to the rest of them, holed up with Mr. Thomas Moses. But something about the way Lucien spoke of Will and Itachi’s training made her trust in what he was saying. It was weird, but in a way, it made sense.

Amaya’s reaction to the whole conversation part about the Phoenix was pretty much “??????” She tilted her head confused at the two of them. Perhaps, fortunately, she didn’t quite understand the mental fault issue either, so she didn’t take Amara’s actions or words as offensive. “Huh? Why are you apologizing?” But then, Amara suddenly halted and froze and looked like that Divinity professor in Harry Potter. Yes, Amaya had read those books in her free time. ”Amara?” The Clueless Owl waved her hands in front of Amara. “A-m-a-r-a??? Lucien, what’s wrong with Amara?”

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:36 pm
Lucien smiled and laughed a little, he was going to answer Amaya when Amara seemingly went into some sort of trance. "What?" He asked as he looked at her eyes. "Stiff body, no reaction, conscious behavior. She's seeing something. I would assume it's the future. But how? She lost the Phoenix she doesn't have anymore psionic abilities she can only manipulate luck and luck has nothing to do with seeing into the future." He said with a questioning voice. He needed to think more as to why she was having a sudden reaction. It didn't make sense, Owls don't gain powers out of thin air, they must be taken or copied much like Roulin and his own way of gaining new powers. "Either way though, it's not serious, she's fine." His eyes suddenly transformed their bright yellow color and slit pupils gave the characteristic appearance that he was using the untapped potential that human brains have but cannot access. He examined Amara and thought. "Residue of the phoenix? No. Evolution of powers? Unlikely to radical of a change. Someone else's power channeling? Possible." His mind raced with thoughts as he continued to examine Amara.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:49 pm
((lol she's always had psionic powers, just "Luck" was her first sign. Basically without her knowing it a form of telekinesis I could say was happening, like if she was being shot at and she ran, her body would maneuver itself around not to get hit))

Noel looked at Che, she would have stopped him...but....no she had to. "Che let her go!!!" she yelled. She saw that he was not listening. She could have electructed him but that could have spread to Aeon plus she didn't have her powers. Aeon's eyes began to flash as a bright light swept across the room and she fell to the floor. Noel's looks restored back to her god like appearance and her powers. She rushed to Aeon's side. "You should have all of your skills back by now Che" she said.

Amara was dazed. She was seeing multiple futures. One where Lucien was a horrible dictator, killed off every OWL but himself. Another Thomas ruled the world with all powers of the heralds, life, death, god and satan. The other there were no powered humans in the world at all...then another there were nothing but people with abilities. The last one....the last one...was the war ending and everyone living normal lives. Her eyes soon returned to normal as she gasped for air. "Oh God...I have to leave" she said softly.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:22 pm
((UNS - Amaya))

Lucien said that Amara was ok, but still, Amara looked funny like that. Amaya finally stopped waving her arms in front of Amara when Lucien started analyzing Amara's situation, not that Amaya understood the words coming out of his mouth. When Amara gasped, Amaya rushed to help her gain footing. "Amara! Are you ok?" She blinked when Amara said she had to leave. "Huh? What happened? Leave?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:40 pm
Lucien raised an eyebrow at Amara's sudden realization. "Leave? Why? I understand things are bad, and that nobody likes taking orders from Thomas but I don't see the provocation for leaving so suddenly. He reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Amara we will be free, we will get to live our lives to the fullest but this war is continuing and if this escalades than everything, everyone's sacrifices will have been in vain." He looked slightly down his hair falling softly into his eyes. "The world wasn't mean to always be nice, I don't know what you saw but we can't abandon everything now."  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm
(Che wasn't holding on to Aeon. And a bit of the Phoenix's powers are still there. She's still a Psion.)

"Well, you have your powers back and so does she. Most of my powers are in my deck. My deck isn't with me." Che said rather cynically. "I had Felicity send it off, but I can't remember where. Shame huh?" In reality, Che managed to sneak into himself a few powers before he was killed by Thomas a while back. One of them was superhuman speed. When he felt he that he would need the other powers, he attempt to use them. "So, now that that was a bust, can I drop from this jet now? Unlike Dante, I know how to take care of myself against another team."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:15 pm
( where is the night owls jet anyway i dont think a location was ever given? Also how did thomas know che is back if hes no longer next in line to be god owl? )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:50 pm
(Don't know the answer to the first one. Second one, read the beginning of the rp.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff