Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Party Room!
The War Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
»Đטѕʈіɳ-------------------------
“There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle”

----------------------Ɽαɠɳϵᵲ«

»----------------------------«
Dustin took a deep, calming breath and closed his eyes. "Ok, honey..." He whispered lightly. "I love you. ...goodnight." He whispered lightly and soon feel asleep. In his sleep he had nothing but good dreams now. His heart was calmed and he felt accepted by the two people he cared for most. Megan, his loving and devoted wife. and Aaron, his young friend who grew to become his loyal brother and guardian to their goddess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image
»ɱαɣᶘαɳα------------------------
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little Insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best.”

------------------סּᵮ Ͼіɳᵭϵᵲᵮϵᶘᶘ«

Maylana loved how Aaron seemed to fill her up and consume her. She moaned against his lips as he toyed with her breasts and pinched her nipples. She moaned and moved her hips up into him. "Ahhh... Oh Aaron!" She cried out, reaching her arms around him, gripping him against his shoulder blades. "More, Aaron! Love me more!" She cried out and as he started to thrust more into her, she tingled all over, her toes curling and her claws came out slightly, digging into his back as she gave out a long meow laced with a pleasure filled moan. Her body clenched tightly down on him and she thrust her hips hard up into him a few times as she shook with her climax.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

--------------------------₲ᵲϵɠסּᵲ«

Aaron thrust hard and fast into her, careful of her expanding belly. The fact that she carried his babies made him love and want her that much more. Her claws dug into his back and sent him over the edge. His manhood swelled within her and he moaned, feeling the pleasure wash over him. "Oh yeah baby....c** for me...." He throbbed deep inside of her, his hot, thick c** filling her full. He hissed between clenched teeth. "******** yeah baby I love feeling you c** on me...Munnnnahhhh.." He cried out, throwing his head back and moaning as he throbbed the last of his c** into her. Moving off of her, he kissed her softly. "I love you so much baby." He whispered, pulling her against his side and smiling at the sweet feel of her in his arms, and their babies kicking him softly in the side. He was tired now, drained physically and emotionally from the fight with Dustin. He prayed that he never had to fight his best friend ever again. He would if he had to, but he sincerely hoped that he wouldn't have to. Sighing softly, he fell into a deep, and peaceful sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
»Ⱥƶᵲɛαᶘ-----------------------

"Most days I feel nothing. Other days, I feel regret."

------------------------Ɽסּѕϵαƪϵ«

Azreal tilted his head and arched his eyebrow. With a smirk he shrugged. "Alright Dylan. If that is what you wish. I'll do the spell on both your brother and your wife. You sound very confident nothing will happen. I hope you're right." He said and chuckled. He tapped his finger against his glass and sat it down on the table. "So you know, this isn't going to be some puppy love.. It's going to be full force." He said and sighed. "Well, at any rate. It will only last for a week. what happens after that is up to them." He waved his hand around. "Alright, back to the main business at hand. Are you with me to help out Ice-crown? If so, meet me outside Alexandria's gates. When the sun rises." He said and placed his hands back on his desk, looking back down at his map.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it."

Dylan sighed. "I understand what it will be Areal. I'll help you with Ice-Crown as well. I'll see you in the morning." He said and walked out more confused than when he went in. Was Azreal seriously not as bad as he had seemed? Did he really have good intentions under his cruel actions? Dylan was so confused that when he went to his chambers, he couldn't bring himself to be interested in Rin, or what she did to him. He apologized to her, kissed her softly on the cheek and went to bed. Maybe he would get his answers the next day. He needed something to help him along his path. Then again, as much faith as he had in Aaron and Angelica....he was worried about how far things would go and equally worried about how he would handle it. What if they DID make love? How would he deal with knowing that his brother and his wife had sex? Dylan growled and told himself to stop being stupid. Neither of them would allow it to go that far, he thought as he fell into a fitful sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
»ḻαɳ-----------------------

"Pain is temporary.
It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year...
But eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place.
If I quit however, it lasts forever."

------------------------Ƒαᵲᶘαɳᵭ«

Ian grinned and pulled her to him. He held her against him as he rocked slightly with her in his arms. He pushed her hair away from her eyes and caressed her cheek. "Is that strange?" He asked, slightly embarrassed. "I know nothing about you, yet I feel like I have been waiting for you my entire life.. I'm sorry if that seems strange, or If it scares you, but Katra... The moment I seen you, I feel like it was destiny. We were fated to meet."  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image
»ƘαƗᵲα------------------------
“If people are making fun of you
then you're probably doing something right.”

------------------sύɍiסּƞ

Kat laughed lightly and smiled wide. "No, Ian, it doesn't seem strange to me. It doesn't scare me. I am so happy that I can barely contain myself." She said excitedly. Telling him about her childhood, and how her father had allowed her to show herself to no man until now, she finally told him. "I have wanted to show myself to you for a long time now Ian. I have been in love with you for a long time, but I wouldn't allow myself to see it until tonight. I must warn you though. My father will have to approve, and he may require you to meet a couple of challenges....If you want to...I won't blame you if you want me to go." She said softly. She wouldn't blame him at all, but it would hurt deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:44 am
User Image

"Pain is temporary.

Ian had at some point during her story sat on his bed and pulled her into his lap. He smiled to her as he listened. Ian shook his head and kissed her lightly. "There is no way in hell I'm ditching you just because your father's going to put me though some test. If he want's me to jump though hoops so he knows that I'm serious about you, baby then I will." He kissed her again and laid back on the bed. "Let's make love tonight, and tomorrow.. I'll speak with your father." He kissed her again, sweetly, lovingly.  

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:12 am
User Image

After Dylan had left, Azreal finished off his drink and went to work on the spell. It was a heavy spell to do and took some time casting, using blood magic always brought out the worst in him. His thoughts were filled with dark hatred as the nagging voice of the monster inside him called out for him to destroy the human / Daeva village instead of help it. He went back to his bed to find Lynnette there, ready and wanting. He tried to push her aside, think about the goal he set for himself, Rectify his mistakes he made. The voice inside of him rang out loudly until he had enough. It was hard to detox from years of following the voice of darkness and he could feel what bit of sanity he had left slipping from him as Lynnette came onto him. He cried out in anger and lifted her off of him. He dragged her to the chair in his room and sat her down, cuffing her hands and legs. He told her he didn't want her tonight and she was to obey him and sleep there. After that, he went to sleep.

The next morning Lynnette was pissed off at him as she should be. He sighed and apologized to her. He released her and stroked her cheek softly. He told her he was leaving for a few days to take care of a village with Dylan. He seen the look she gave him, but he ignored it. He left and told the Daeva's she wasn't to leave Alexandria. He readied himself for the journey and waited for Dylan to arrive. The sun was just about to rise and he wondered if Dylan would show or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 am
User Image
»ƘαƗᵲα------------------------
“If people are making fun of you
then you're probably doing something right.”

------------------sύɍiסּƞ

Kat sighed happily and snuggled closer to him. "Sounds good to me my fine Elf." She giggled merrily, her words having double meaning. He damned sure was a fine elf. They made long, slow love through the night. The moonbeams coming in through the window lighting their bodies even as her own soft glow lit the room with a soft light. She could dim the light if she wanted to but was way too interested in the waves of pleasure that washed over her while her sweet Elf made passionate love to her. Her body hummed everytime she felt him c** deep in her, her heart beating in time with his. Her hair formed a veil around them when he rolled over onto his back and rocking her gently on him until she picked up the motion. Her bright blue eyes glowed down on him with so much love that she knew he could feel it. After literally collapsing on top of him, she snuggled against his side and fell into a deep, sweet sleep.

The next morning, she woke slowly. Moving, she groaned, feeling a sharp pain between her legs. Her eyes flew open and she saw Ian sleeping peacefully next to her. He was holding her so protectively that she smiled. The memory from last night came back to her and she wanted to laugh from the pure joy she felt. He was hers...He loved her...It was so amazing that she was almost scared that it was too good to be true but she knew in her heart that he loved her. His eyes, the way he held her, the way his body moved against and inside of hers told her that he did. She reached up and caressed his cheek softly. Rolling over so that her front touched his, she kissed him softly. Her body felt the sweet pain from their long night of making love and she relished every twinge. Her eyes smiled into his beautiful grey eyes as the opened. "Bos días meu corazón." Which meant Good morning my heart in her language. Her eyes looked into his and even though she knew he didn't understand her language, she gave him an understanding of her words through her mind.

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:33 am
User Image
»Ⱥɳɠϵᶘіƈⱥ-----------------------

"The world is
a dangerous place,
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do
nothing."

------------------------₲ᵲɛɠסּᵲ«

Angelica was up in the morning. Cameron and Rhys had left before the sun had even came up. She decided to make some breakfast for everyone. She was never good at baking, but if she was going to be a mother and a wife, she had to figure it out quickly. She followed the directions of the recipe Megan had for fruit and spice muffins. That sounded pretty delicious. She mixed the batter and poured it into baking pans. She sat and waited for them to bake in the oven. She placed her hands over her face and closed her eyes. She missed Dylan terribly and wondered what he was doing... In Alexandria. That horrible city filled with all of that evil. She also wondered how her Father was treating Dylan.. He had made Dylan come out here and slay Aaron to prove his loyalty to him. What other harsh things would he put him though... She wanted this all to end. She decided that when she came into her full goddess powers, she would unleash a full out attack on Azreal. He would know her wrath and Alazharra would finally have it's peace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:39 am
User Image
»Đɣƪαɳ--------------------------
"I don't suffer from my insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it."

Dylan stepped out from the shadows and smiled a small grin at Azreal. "I wondered if you were really gonna show. I'm glad that you did. You ready?" He asked. Last evening, Dylan had decided that if Azreal showed this morning and still wanted to help that village, Dylan would back him. He would however, act towards him as he would any man he called Father, more with respect than fear. Azreal had changed drastically in his appearance over the last couple of days and that led Dylan to believe that he was serious in his intent to right the wrongs he had done. Even if it pissed his dad off so that he never forgave him, Dylan would help Azreal now.  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:40 am
User Image

"Pain is temporary.

Ian chuckled and pulled her into a hug and kissed her softly. "Good morning to you too." He whispered against her lips. "So today... I suppose I should shower up and dress to meet your father... I wonder what I would say to the god of the forest..." He voiced out loud and groaned, rolling from the bed. "I am nervous. I don't have much luck with meeting gods or goddesses..." He mumbled, remember when he met Angelica. "But I'm sure it'll be fine." He knelled down in front of Katra who moved to sit on the bed. He placed his head in her lap and hugged her legs. "But I'll do anything I can to please your father. I need his approval so we can be together..." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:46 am
User Image»Ⱥⱥᵲסּɳ --------------------------
"Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."."

Aaron woke with a smile. He kissed Maylana softly and got out of bed without disturbing her. His thought was to go get her breakfast and bring it up to her in bed. Going downstairs, he saw Angelica in the kitchen. Smiling wide at her, he asked. "Whatcha cookin?" He loved seeing her blush whenever one of them startled her. Her violet eyes met his and his stomach flip flopped. Why had he never noticed how stunningly beautiful she was? His grin froze when he felt his body stirring to life and the thought of her under him, panting in passion went through his mind. He shook his head. Oh what the hell? He asked himself sternly. He could not, would m not see his sister in law like that! Hell, if he was going to see any woman other than Maylana like that he figured it would be Megan...NOT his PREGNANT sister in law and his GODDESS!  

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 am
User Image

Azreal grinned. "Sneaky." He said and clasped Dylan on his shoulder. "Yes, Let's head off quickly. We'll fly across the horizon to the south-east. We'll find the town soon, but we should hurry. Last I heard the Krall weren't letting up and the villagers are running thin." He said and his Red tipped wings came from his back and he lifted himself into the air with ease.

They flew for a few miles, but at the speed they went they were there within minuets. The landed to find the town still smoldering from an attack. Azreal looked around with his calculating brown eyes. Dylan landed next to him and Azreal turned to him. "First if we're going to be able to help and make it count, we'll have to hunt the Krall and make sure they don't attack this place again. Then we can start rebuilding." Azreal said and started off towards the mountains.

It wasn't hard to find them, they left a trail of destruction. Once Azreal and Dylan picked up on their location. Azreal turned to Dylan and told him the plan of attack. "We'll scope out their camp. We'll need to take out any escape routs. After that, We'll flank them from both sides. It'll confuse them. Their small minds wont be able to focus on two sides at once. They'll follow the side that their clan leader runs so be on your guard. Their skin is thick so you'll have to use your divine weapon if you want to do any real damage. They're not immortal and they will die like dogs." He said and grinned an eerie evil grin as he pulled his weapon. "No turning back." He said and flew off.  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 210 211 212 213 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games