Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:13 am
Hikari stopped with a slight jerk, flinching slightly from the pain that it caused her stomach. She still followed right after Kurama, starting to catch the light scent now. "Hiei?!" The girl called.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:19 am
Kurama slowled down and stopped looking around a bit before kneeling down by the pound." Hiei!?" Kurama asked seeing the fire demon open his eyes a bit and looked at Kurama and then Hikari. " Fox...bird?"He mumbled before coughing and shifted a little.

Kurama moved right away and looked at Hikari." Help me move the rocks off his legs." The fox said moving to work on taking the big rocks from Hiei's legs. Which caused the Fire demon to grunt and look around. " Where. is..Kikya." He mumbled. " Kikya?" Kurama asked. " That b***h stabed me and left me to die. My squad betrayed me." Hiei mumbled and gasped for air slightly feeling as if he was drowning. " Calm down Hiei. You're fine now."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:23 am
Hikari immediately got to work on removing the larger stones from Hiei's body, ignoring the severe pain it was causing her stomach. She paused, looking over Hiei again, in more detail this time, and seeing the blade that was stabbed into him. "Kurama."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 am
The fox shifted as he picked up Hie's head laying it on his bag and shifted seeing the Sword. " I see it. . ." The fox said and moved his hand. " Hiei, I'm going to remove it slowly. Deep breaths when I order alright?" The fox said and Hiei closed his eyes with a small nod. " Just rip it out." He mumbled and Kurama said no. " I could damage your organs. Just take it easy and relax." The fox said. " grab his hand." Kurama ordered Hikari slowly pulling the sword out. " Will get you home soon Hiei. Will get you to Genkai and Yukina."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:40 am
Hikari, for once, actually looked worried. Scared even that they might not be able to get Hiei out of there alive from how bad he looked. She took the fire demons hand when Kurama instructed her to, holding it, glancing at Hiei's face before looking back at the sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 am
Hiei grunted slightly before he actually let out a scream when Kurama finished removing the blade which started to bleeidng like crazy. The fox moved pulling off his shirt and held it to the wound best he could and looking down at Hiei who was shaking. " Alright Hiei, Calm down." The fox said and moved tieing the shirt over the wound before going to pick him up. " I'm going to give you Hiei's portal knife, I'm going to need you to think Temple. " The fox said slowly handing the knife to Hikari.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 am
Hikari's jaw tensed slightly when she heard Hiei scream. She finally let go of Hiei's hand when Kurama went to pick him up. "Temple." The girl held her hand out for the knife to take it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm
The fox moved to pick up Hiei slowly before he felt something hitting throw his back. The fox moved Hiei slightly so he wouldn't be harmed by the blade that went through all of them. Moving a bit Kurama looked slightly over his shoulder seeing one of the army members standing there looking at Kurama. " I did it. I'm going to kill not only Hiei jaganshi but Youko Kurama!" The demon said and moved his hand from the knife. The Fox didn't move at all. The knife was close to his lungs if not hitting them and close to Hiei's heart. " Don't move Hiei. Just take a deep breath." The fox mumbled and moved a bit as Kurama slowly moved his hand to the side trying to get his plants to attack the demon who moved to attack Hikari.

" Ooh Little girl!" He yelled and went to slam his smaller knife onto Hikari's chest in the hopes to hurt her.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:54 pm
Hikari's eyes widened when she suddenly saw a blade go through Kurama and Hiei. Her violet eyes darted to look at the culprit, at first in shock. She was barely able to move just in time to keep the next blade from going through her own chest, bringing her hands together, flat on the sides of the blade to hold it back only a centimeter from her chest. Hikari's eyes flashed red, glaring with a snarl up at the demon to see that it was their own guard group doing this. Hikari moved to twist the blade away from the demon, throwing it back at him before reaching for her own blade and slashing to make a kill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:52 pm
Kurama held Hiei pretty close not to move the blade much more in them and shifted a little. " Fox....Really not that interested in you this way." Hiei mumbled coughing. Joke at the wrong time but Hiei was trying to prove to himself he was fine. " Yes, well you will need to deal for now Hiei." Kurama said holding Hiei in his arms a bit and glanced at Hikari. Watching the demon stumble back dead Kurama moved a little. " Hikari, Come Here. You're going to do something for us." The fox ordered with small breaths.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 pm
Hikari's red eyes glanced back at Kurama and Hiei after the demon fell, dead. She put her blade back into the sheath, walking over to Kurama's side and holding her hand by the blade at his back near the handle. "Say when." The girl ordered, not sounding entirely herself, but ready to pull the blade out when Kurama gave the go ahead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:59 pm
Kurama shifted his hand slowly to around the sword at Hiei's chest and shifted it just a bit so he wouldn't get cut. " Deep breath Hiei." The Fox said and nodded at Hikari." Now." He said and took a deep breath himself as well. ' You stupid fox. You could of died doing a stunt like that.' Hiei thought as he shifted slightly coughing a bit.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:02 pm
Hikari placed her other hand on Kurama's back, next to where the blade had pierced his skin. She then gripped the hilt and pulled it out, making sure not to move the blade in any direction to cut Kurama anymore than he had been. After it was out, she threw the blade to the side, ready to catch the two possibly if they started to fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 pm
Kurama held his body well. But Hiei was done. His pain tolerance was gone for sure now. Kurama shifted a bit and took a small breath holding his wound before looking at Hikari. The fox shifted rubbing something over his wound a seed of the sort that was going to block the bleeding. " Let's get Hiei out of here now before his dead." The fox said shifting to pick up the Koorime again holding him bride style and nodded toward the portal for Hikari to go in first as he walked toward it.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 pm
Hikari's red eyes watched Kurama stay up and put whatever he did on his chest. She turned her head slightly to look at the portal, heading over first after she was sure that Kurama would be able to walk towards it. Landing on the other side, the girl glanced down, placing her hand on her stomach, then moving it away to see red covering the palm of her hand. Her wound had opened up, but for now, the girl simply adjusted her trench coat so that it would be covered while waiting for Kurama on the other side.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games