The Planar Void Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:50 pm
She giggled and clung to him, smiling brightly. "My only plans are to be with you." she said cheerfully, hugging him closer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:11 pm
The pair appeared in the void as it twisted itself to Yawgmoth's liking. Dark, gothic style architectures. A very large bed with black sheets and a black comforter. Grinning as they appeared beside it he spoke. "There, more privacy. Now what did you want to speak of?"  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 pm
"Just that .. I like you wish to be more .. rough .. and providing you do not loose your senses, perhaps we should try. It has been over a week since our last experiment. I am confident we are both recovered enough to try again, yes? Obviously one of my rules will still remain, but I will act fearful of you as I once did. If you cast the spell to nullify magic again, I will be vulnerable and fearful with that knowledge alone." she said softly, looking to him with a small smile, bobbing her head. She wanted to do as much as possible to please him, and yet still maintain limits that would stay in her own comfort zone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:26 pm
Arching his eyebrow as she spoke he grinned and his serpentine tongue licked slowly over his lips. "Have we ever told you how much we appreciate you? You're much too good for us." he said softly brushing her cheek gently. "Hmm" he said scratching his chin with a look of concern. "We will have to use one of those uhh safewords. Some couples do. When things go out of control. So, if we get too rough or vicious you can just say the word. That will be clue for us to stop. We will not stop however if you don't say the word. So think of a word, let us know what it will be. And we will proceed then." he suggested hoping she'd take that idea. This way if he did breach her comfort zone she could clue him back in very quickly with just a simple word or phrase and he would stop. If she were any other person though...he obviously wouldn't stop. For anything.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 pm
"I believe it would be fitting to take the words from the Ancient Language .. we both speak English so much, it would be difficult to mistake. Halt .. blöthr .. and stop .. letta." she said softly, smiling brightly, looking up to him lovingly, embracing him lovingly. "May this work, my love?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:02 pm
He nodded in agreement. "Yes. At the mention of either of those words we will cease all action immediately or rather...cease the action that caused you to speak those words. We hope you don't have to say them, but we know how we can get...over zealous and into the moments." he admitted with a sort of snicker. Though he was still moving his eyes over her body with a hungered expression like he was dying to have her. "Shall we then?" he asked slowly walking backwards towards the larger bed taking her hands softly in his own for the time. The rules of the void changed and all magics ceased. Leaving her vulnerable to his superior physical strength and skill. With no magic there were few creatures able to stand toe to toe with Yawgmoth. She was not one of them. Just the kind of fear induction suggested to get things started.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:22 pm
She smiled a little, blushing a little as she thought a little on the subject. Beginning to move away, looking a bit nervous now. She began to wonder, to regret her choice, but knew it would be interesting to know this experience. Watching with wide eyes, she nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:34 am
Before they even arrived his magical control changed the laws of the void. The reality shifted, mirroring the hot springs. With a bit more lighting, more stars in the sky and a bright full moon. Appearing in warm water Yawgmoth grinned. "We think, you can guess where we are. This...this is much more private." he said stretching his arms out. "This is where we can enjoy your presence and your figure alone. And this, this is where we're going to show you just how much we love you tonight." he added in a soft whisper.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 am
"Indeed, I am aware. So beautiful and peaceful. Oh! We see the sky!" she said with a delighted squeak. Admiring the sky for a moment, she looked back to him with a bright smile. "Worry not, I know you love me every moment of our days together." she said softly, taking his hand up in her own, bringing his hand to her face, gently rubbing her cheek against the back of his hand affectionately.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 am
Yawgmoth's hands caressed back against her cheeks. "Tell us" he said admiring her. "Why is it you are so shy to comments we make. Even if we are in private like this, where you know no one but the two of us will hear. You still turn red when we mention how much we enjoy your figure, your mannerisms, or something else. We would like to know why." he asked leaning back against a rock relaxing finally.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:05 am
Releasing her hold on him, she nodded her head, looking to him with a shy smile. "I am Ziven. No more, no less. I am there to help when needed and will be gone when I am not. Destined for great feats of will and strength .. though meager with matters of the heart and home. I have not much of the self esteem." she said softly, dropping her gaze now. "To know I am appreciated is quite satisfactory. To hear such compliments is so much more! Indeed, I am not normal but I cannot imagine being any other way."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:04 pm
Tilting his head as she spoke he listened, though disagreed. "You should have more self esteem. You have made friends, lovers. What's not to like about you? We cannot understand why you do not see yourself as much greater. Because you are. It is a fact." he said with a nod turning his head upright. "Although perhaps the reason we cannot understand is because we are Yawgmoth. Arrogant. Proud. Destined for greatness, sure that no living thing will deny our right to glory and conquest. You do not possess the same ego we do." he pointed out with a bit of a grin. "Or the same...twisted streak we do either."  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:55 pm
She blushed, nodding her head a bit with his comments. "Yes, I understand. I realize we are the exact opposite in the sense of how we each view ourselves. This is another of the reasons I feel we work together so well. I am more confident in myself, have a much better impression of myself now than I had before .. especially now with you in my life. But still I do not know how to overcome such feelings. I care about others .. not so much of myself .. and .. I do not know how to explain." she said softly, looking up to him with a bit of a helpless smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:12 pm
Moving a little closer he licked her neck and grinned. "We are opposites in many many ways. For example. Right now, when we look at you. We think of what horribly naughty things we're going to do to you when we head home. You probably aren't thinking anything like that right now." he said with a chuckle. "We are also opposite in that fact. You care for the lives of others. We care for ourselves before anyone else. At least. We did. We do have to admit. We care a great deal more about your cute a** than we'd be willing to admit." he said then thinking she might think he was actually talking about her butt and not her whole person he clarified. "We mean all of you. Though your a** certainly IS cute. But we care about every part of you. More than we're willing to admit to. " he said sinking down in the water a little with a contented sigh.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:34 pm
She blushed more deeply, bobbing her head as he spoke. "I am honored .. I hardly know what to say." she said softly, smiling brightly though she looked very shy.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff