Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:17 pm
Erik nodded his head. "Of course. I told you before, you're a nice guy and what you're trying to do is amazing. But amazing things don't happen with just one person working all on their lonesome. They get help from others along the way." He gently reached out and touched one of Remus' hands. "I promise you, when I finish schooling, I'll come find you if we happen to be separated."

Erik looked up at the sound of the bell. "Well, lunch is over. I'm heading off to my next class. Bye Remus!" He got up and grabbed his bag before leaving the infirmary.

From the cot next to Remus, the curtain drew back to reveal that Professor Lilybaum had been napping there. "Such a noisy boy. Calm, but noisy." She then shot Remus a grin as she got up to leave for her class. "Don't forget to drink your energy infusion, Remus. I'll be back after my class. For now, my assistants will tend to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:00 pm
"He is a great guy." Remus smiled to her. "Of course I will, professor. Enjoy your class." He took his infusion before laying back in bed. He wished he could have a book but, he had ruined that for himself by being caught working instead of resting one time he ended up in here.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:17 pm
Erik's evening classes went by quickly. Then again, it was all beginner courses, so it was more of him re-learning life. But the advantage he had of being a slightly older student, which let him make connections to things he already knew. When dinner came around, though, he'd been cornered by other students. This time, though, it was because they really wanted to learn more about him, being a Life Mage. He didn't want to be rude and dismiss them just so he could go see Remus.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:46 am
Remus was happy when he was told that he got to leave after he ate his dinner. It was probably the fastest he had ever eaten. He wanted to get out of there soon so Erik didn't have to worry about him anymore and then he could hear about the rest of his day.

As he got close to the dining hall he saw some students surrounding Erik. He was getting angry and was just about to tell them to leave him alone when he heard that they weren't being mean at all. He calmed down and quietly went off to let Erik make some new friends. He grabbed some desert and sat down at a table.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Erik actually had a pleasant time talking with them and invited them to come eat with him and his roommate. A few of them said no, but only because they didn't have time. One guy and girl stayed behind to join him, however.

They got their food and let Erik lead them to where he saw Remus. They hesitated a bit upon seeing him, but relaxed as Erik was calm. "Hey Remus! You're free now? Cool!" He sat next to him, letting his two new associates sit across from them. "This is Ophelia and Lloyd!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:05 pm
"Yeah I got let out after I ate dinner but, I thought you might not have eaten yet." Remus waved to the two new people. Hi it's nice to meet you. I'm Remus. I am glad you two became friends with Erik. How did everyone's classes go today?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:40 pm
Erik was delighted to hear that. "Great! So we can go back to eating together properly!"

Ophelia greeted Remus warmly. She was a second year student, so she didn't know who Remus was, exactly, just that he was a senior student. "I'm learning more about my magic specialty now that I've passed the first year. I can...well...friend animals. Is all I know how to describe it."

{You can play Lloyd if you want.}  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:46 pm
"Yeah we can. I'm still sorry I worried you like that." Remus smiled to Ophelia. "Oh any particular animals you can friend easier than others?" He was going to mention his study but, that wasn't a good topic for new company.

Lloyd looked Remus over. "So what happened that you had Erik worried? Did it have to do with your werewolf study?" Lloyd on the other hand knew the rumors about him.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:56 pm
Erik was excited to hear about Ophelia's power and eagerly waited for an answer.

"Um...well..." Ophelia blushed, not thinking she was worth that much interest. "...at the moment, I can hear some domestic pets. And even then, what they tell me isn't clear yet, broken phrases and stuff." She stopped as Lloyd asked his own question, her eyes going wide at the mention of werewolves. Someone was studying such monsters!?

Erik's face blanked for a moment as he looked at Lloyd, then a smile returned to his face before anyone could tell otherwise. "Remus gets deep into researching. Sometimes it puts him in a bad spot!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:00 pm
"That sounds really interesting. I'm sure it'll be really nice when your powers develop further." Remus frowned a little when he was asked about his research. But he didn't say he hated it so maybe it wasn't so bad. "Yeah. I tend to over work myself. I know I should take better care of myself."

"Yeah you should. You can't complete your research if you dont take care of yourself. Though it's probably pretty useless. I mean hasn't everything that can be done with magic already been figured out?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:43 pm
Ophelia seemed a bit happy to hear someone speak of her improvement like a guaranteed thing, rather than a possibility that she might not. "So...you do research werewolves?" She asked timidly.

Erik perked up, seeing the pair didn't seem against Remus. "Has it?" He asked aloud. "So it's not like many aren't trying? They just gave up after exhausting known options?" He wasn't assuming anything, just trying to get a knowledgeable feel on the topic.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:03 pm
"I don't believe everything has been discovered yet. Magic has endless possibilities. We just need people to try and find them." Remus nodded at Ophelia's question. "Yes I do. I want to find a cure or a treatment. And yeah Erik slot of people feel like magic has reached it's limit by now."

"I guess I can see your point. I just dont know how you could want to try to fix something that seems so impossible." Lloyd shrugged.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:25 pm
Erik nodded in understanding. "I heard something about that being the reason I was brought here. That new blood might yield new depths for magic." He looked at Lloyd. "Just because something is impossible, doesn't mean one should stop trying. That's why we have airplanes!"

Ophelia looked confused. "...airplanes?"

Erik gaped at Ophelia before looking at Remus. "Wait, are there multiple worlds!? Not everyone here is from my Earth?"

"Earth!?" Ophelia looked a bit alarmed. "Oh, sorry. I was...actually born and raised here. You're...from a different realm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:33 pm
Remus had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing. "Sorry Erik I thought you knew. I mean you have met people who are not human now. You never saw any people like that on Earth did you?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:23 pm
"I, well, uh... I just assumed...they were using a disguise of some sort. It never occurred to me, otherwise." Erik blushed, feeling a bit foolish now. He'd been so caught up in enjoying this world, a lot of things went over his head, that this was its own world.

Ophelia lightly touched his arm. "I'm sorry, but you never answered. What is a train? And Earth??"

So Erik quickly explained, summing up that planes allow humans to travel great distances, but debunked that it was a giant broom. "And Earth is where I'm from. A big sphere that's mostly water, no magic at all except for, as I'm learning, people born with a propensity for it."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff