Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Closed] A Warm Sort of Silence... Congrats Pinkdog! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:37 am
mindsend
Quote:
I, Mindsend, give rights to the following People to use Auliimeli and Singeri (And Auliimeli's grandmother Anjanas for Throwbacks) for a mockbreeding, as long as they use One or both their submitted characters for it and either get the design okay'd with me before or let the colorist have control over the design like an actual breeding.

pinkdog, Kamiki , Kirowyn Love, Faithofthefallen, AlexiaSilver, dawns_aura, Mahogany Sunset, Kallysto, Moon_Princess_Yuki, JetAlmeara, LydaLynn, o-Nightwing-o, Baby Pandah, Akuma_Kessaku, Nyx Queen of Darkness , Ryuukishin, stormflower , NovaCracker, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, vballlvr5 , SinfulHoliday (female only since she only finished the female's plots), Lunadriel , and musicaloner7

Just as a note: They are either Uni'Suti or Kiri'Suti, but if you do a throwback you could have a flutter or Flutter-Kirin or flutter'suti

Sorry, question!

If you got a Wood Suti with a wooden horn (instead of crystal) Would that work instead of a Uni'Suti cross? Or must horns be crystal or uni or kirin if you get them?  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 am
'Grats Pinkdog!!! And thank you for the permission Mind! I would love to custom one of my concepts into the family <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:52 pm
congrats pink, and thanks mind!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items