Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image Timothy laughed. "Perhaps it is unpreventable. Mother always used to eat from there, before I went to college." he said, town softening. "She really liked it, but she was a pig and always ate most of the cupcakes before me or Mom got home, so the last cupcake would always go to mom." Now he wished he'd tried it before it became so terrible. He truly would never eat another cake baked good again. He decided to change the topic before thinking back on it. "Adopted? Is she a foster care? Do you not have parents?" Actually, we was pretty sure he'd asked this question before, but he must have been medicated because it was foggy enough to be questioned as a dream. "No, wait," he closed his eyes and turned away, thinking. "You actually mentioned it just recently, today even. Yes, your parents!" and looked down, ashamed that he'd forgotten so easily. "sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:31 pm
User ImageDaren looked down, taking James' hand and giving it a soft squeeze, "hey, don't worry about it. there's nothing you should apologize for, really. Anna-well Anna gave birth to their first child, Ame. but the birth was complicated and long story short she can't have kids anymore. she was pretty devastated for a while until i had a case that, well it involved a child that had been hurt badly. the child would have been put in the foster system, but Anna fought tooth and nail and managed to adopt them. after that she and Tarte have adopted three other children, but she seems to have taken me in as well from the way she acts sometimes. The kids come over a lot since i live nearby. i usually would spend my days off with them, but if you don't like kids we can figure something else out."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image Oh, poor Anna. Would Timothy himself had been born if his Mother couldn't have children? He'd never really asked, always assumed its because his parents were in a relationship with each other. But she had one child, adopted another and then three more, five children total. That was amazing. "I don't know, you look like someone who needs to be put in place sometimes." and chuckled before shaking his head. "I've... I've never thought about children. Andrew had always been my main concern so it never came up." Even after dating for four years, why hadn't they ever considered a family? Maybe it really wasn't love anymore at that point, and the thought hurt so badly. "And I was an only child so I don't really know how I act around younger children. I'm the youngest one at my office as well so I've never had the opportunity." had Andrew not loved him enough to want a family? Did Timothy even want a family? He had no one to love and start a family with. "h look at me, getting teary eyed over the unknown." and wiped at his eyes, giving a laugh but he found himself crying instead. "And I'm always crying. Why do I always cry?" he asked, trying so hard to stop it. But the more he tried the more that fell and it was frustrating and painful.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image"I do perfectly well on my own, thank you." Daren said with pretend snottyness, but when James started to cry, he dropped the act. "hey now-" the man's question made him smile sadly, "You cry because you have been mentally and physically destroyed for the past four years and your body can't take anymore. you're tired, you're hurt and you haven't ever had a chance to express how you really felt all this time." he pulled James against him and held the crying man. "it's ok to cry, James. i'll hold you as long as you need me too so long as it makes you feel better. just cry and let it all out, you've earned the right for that much at least."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image "But-But I shouldn't be." he said, knowing full well that Aomine was right and he should indeed cry. "I'm alive, I'm healthy, my parents still love me so why am I crying?" Because his love had been shattered, disintegrated and he had no one to give it to to fix. he wasn't ready to be unloved and that was so lonely, so incredibly lonely to want to love but no one to give it to. It was an excruciating thing to feel. "I don't want to cry anymore. I really don't. I want to be fine like you and the doctor and the nurses!" He tried to remain still and silent, but it was short lived, the tears pushing forward, forcing him to lean against the officer and cry into him once more. "And I'm going to ruin your clothes!" but he clung desperately to the man, really the only thing that was kind to him, yet with all the love Timothy had still which had been abandoned, he was also too afraid to give it to someone.

He was stuck.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image"My clothes aren't so fragile they will be ruined by some tears, so go ahead and cry." Daren held onto James and let the man get it all out. "it's ok to cry, no one likes to but we all need to. you will be fine, as soon as we are able to work all of this out together you will be fine, i promise you. but it will take time. all of use have had to break down and cry more than once in our lives, but we are able to learn and grow from what made us cry, right? this is the same thing." he was hoping he was helping James a little at least, even if it was just a tiny bit, being able to help him at all would be more than worth holding the man when he was so broken.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image The man managed a weak laugh when Daren said the clothes could be ruined. How kind could one person be? it was completely different to the cold, harsh love Andrew seemed to give him, and Aomine didn't even love him! "Y-You make a lot of promises." the tears were still leaking but Timothy was growing quieter, sniffling and continuously wiping his face. "I-I won't heal from just crying." he whimpered, clinging to the officer. "Oh how will you live with me if this is all I do?" and chuckled, moving his head to wipe his tears on the soft fabric. Aomine was warm, he couldn't help but cling to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image"I may have to start buying tissues, but that's no big deal. other than that i don't forsee any problems." Daren smiled a little, he was being honest, he really didn't think it would be hard in the least to live with James because he knew the other would be able to get past this weeping stage. "I make a lot of promises, but most of them are pretty much the same thing, aren't they? that i will keep you safe, that i will help you recover, things like that. all in all, i'm promising to take care of you. do you not like that, or are you keeping a list to make sure i cover every single one?" he teased, hoping to make James feel a little but better at least.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image A small chuckle escaped the chapped lips at the mention of buying tissues. "Buy them in bulk, then." the tears were starting to slow down, eyes being wiped less and less, the frail hands wet with tears. "No, no I'm not." he said, feeling them start to build up once more, doing his best to push them away. "It's just that Andrew promised those things too, and look at where I am." he said softly, grabbing the cold soda and taking another sip. "I don't want to believe your promises." But that was to be expected, wasn't it?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:00 am
User ImageDaren was quiet for a moment, thinking on how best to explain. how could he defend himself to someone who had already been so broken? Who'd trusted and been hurt so badly? "James, i can't expect you to believe my promises now. to you, they are just empty words, how can you believe that when i've done nothing to prove myself to you? but i hope as time goes by that you will come to see that i am keeping my promises. and maybe, slowly, you will be able to start to trust me and believe me, even if it is just a little bit at a time." he smiled, "and even if you still aren't able to trust me after that, it's ok. we can work that out too, and hell it might be nice for you since every time i keep a promise it will be like some little surprise that brightens your day, you know?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:38 am
User Image Another sip from the soda, bubbly drink tickling his throat and even slightly burning it. He was so unaccustomed to drinking it, a whole year. Even when ordering take-out they always had tea or juice. Another sip was taken, listening to Aomine and wishing he could feel sorry. Empty words? They weren't even empty, they were just things which decorated the air. "You remembered me." he said softly with a smile. "You remembered me from when we first met." and Timothy had remembered those vivid blue eyes which had plagued his dreams. But Aomine had remembered him despite the month long gap between that meeting and their next. "Small surprises. I'm not a fan of big ones." and turned his gaze to the officer, still giving the small smile before taking a sip of the soda.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:45 am
User Image"Yes, well-" Daren took a drink of his own soda as an excuse to look away, "it was moe like i couldn't forget you. i was worried about you. far to many cases like yours end up in cituations just like this and i didn't want it to happen to you too. seems like all that worry was for nothing, since we're both here." he shook his head, angry with himself for not following his insticts and checking on James before it had gotten so extreme. "i know i've said it before, but i'm sorry. had i been a little more persistant, maybe you wouldn't have been hurt so badly. or i could have stopped it before you were." he shook his head, "but i always feel that way. get told i'm too emotional for a cop, but i can't help it." he got attatched to people too quickly, but that was just how he was wired.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:33 am
User Image Couldn't forget? This caught Timothy's attention and his gaze focused on the tan face. He smiled sadly. "Yea, we're here regardless, but it isn't your fault, Aomine." he said softly, wanting to reach and touch the man's hand but held back, more of his own sake then Aomine's. "There isn't much you can do if I don't confess, right? It's not your fault, I brought it among myself." He didn't want to, but slowly he reached his hand out, fingers cold from the can, and touched the warm one of the officer. "It's okay, I'm alive, right? That's what counts."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 pm
User ImageDaren wanted to snap out, to tell James how wrong he was, but that wouldn't do either of them any good. his hand automatically turned over to hold the cold one properly and he looked James in the eyes. "it's not your fault, you did nothing to deserve being treated in that way, James. please believe me when i say you are a good person and you should be treated like a king. you deserve to be happy, James." he gave the hand a squeeze and smiled just as the nurse came in with their breakfasts. she frowned at the soda, but out the trays on each receptive bed, before checking them monitors on James and leaving, telling them to call if they needed anything.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image Timothy's smile grew a little bit as his hand was grasped but the blue eyes held him still and the frail body grew rigid and tense, swallowing what little saliva his mouth could produce under the intense gaze of sapphire. "Wh-what I-I meant," but his hand was released and his body sagged, the spell lifting as the nurse came in. "Hello," he finally greeted the woman, trying to have small talk but she only seemed to have eyes for Aomine. That was all right, he was healthy and the breakfast looked delicious and not as gargantuan as yesterday. That was good. He dug into the eggs, he loved eggs.

Deserved to be happy and treated like a king? Timothy surely couldn't have both ways. "Will your department be able to get me my job back?" he asked softly. if not he'd have to rewrite his resume, no doubt they'd taken that as evidence as well. But really the last time he used it was a year or two ago, Andrew suggesting that Tim do all his work on Andrew's own laptop. Funny how there seemed to be nothing wrong with it then. he had probably been checking the laptop history to make sure he hadn't done anything bad.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games