Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ BOSS FIGHT } The ??? Room FAMINE P.22 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm
"I really don't feel that sort of language is really necessary, here," Aleria offered plaintively, as if the pair of their opponents had actually paused to ask for the demon's opinion.

Pro tip, Aleria: they did not.

The demon smacked at the finger jabbing at them, bristling with distress. Why were these students being so malicious? What had Aleria done to irk them in such a way?

"I told you, you puerile idiot," the demon snapped, their intolerance of ignorance shining through, immediately shifting . "That I am a demon. Is deafness an affliction of yours in addition to your blatant inability to carry out a polite conversation?"

The wounds inflicted upon them by that unnaturally large blade cut open their other shirtsleeve. Pale white forearms, spindly and too long, now had vines creeping within them, the red flowers slowly blossoming as the plants spread, both above and below the demon's skin.

They smiled, large and razor sharp. "Your statement that you are a Sun is illogical without context. I can tell quite easily that you are, in fact, quite dull and--"

Their rant was interrupted by another weapon smacking into her. "Excuse me! Ma'am, I am trying to carry out a conversation. You could also do with a lesson in etiquette. What do they teach you reapers, if you're even reapers at all?"

The demon's left eye twitched, and they wished rather sincerely for their FEAR. The blade had hit them in the face, leaving a small mark there. The small wound was enough to tempt the vines, and they sighed as the plants slithered in underneath, curling around Aleria's temple and flowering near their brow.

It burned in the worst way, but.

The things we did for beauty, and these vines were beauty incarnate to Aleria. They made no move to attack, not really, simply swaying as the plants took hold.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Aleria
HP: 26 - 1 (rep) - 2 (rin) - 2 (auto) = 21
Target: Rin
Attacks: 2/6
Damage: 0
Effect: emotion_kirakira at vines. -2 hp per turn. If odd, attack target above. -8 from rolls. Voices. ))

Baneful

ILU 5 EVR's character Aleria is attacking Rep for 0 damage!

Byrr

You are free to move!

Appearance

Aleria is a frosty plant demon that's six foot and some change. Their hair is white and half of their skull is shaved; their skin is also an icy-blue/white. Thorny, vined horns curl back from their head. Their eyes are all black from lid to lid, and all of their teeth are pointed and razor-sharp.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 pm
Thunk! Zap!

"...my rabbit..." Her mind swirled, her body felt like it was on fire and some big hunk of wood came out of nowhere and smacked it right in the face. Huffing she collapsed to the ground, scratching along it to move as far as she could, which was barely any inches. It pained her to breath, pained her to see and for anything she knew the others were long gone by now, somewhere safe.

Was that a flash of Dev?

"DevDevDev.." She muttered, settling her better eye, as one was now covered with a damn flower, on her friend. "Devdevdevdevdev..." She hated the chorus of flowers that had popped up onto her body. Her black and red fur had become hard to spot through the plethora of blossoms which ranged over her entire body.

She felt like a rock covered in moss, but at least she was prettier.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Alamea
HP: -2/30 Disabled
Target: NO ONE
Effect: Vines (-2 HP)
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: DOESN'T MATTER NOW YO.))

Drifter Jet Enduro
You can take your next turn! ;D <3

Trira
You can take your next turn! ;D <3

Appearance
Mea is in her natural form which is a 4'10'' black and red monster rabbit with long sharp claws and a large mouth with sharp fangs bearing. BUT NOW SO PRETTY WITH FLOWERS OMFG AND ON THE GROUND LIKE A RABBIT CHIA-PET.

(( Room HP: 50 ))

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Rown rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 1, 1, 4, 1 Total: 14 (7-28)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:55 pm
Well now that she was healed she felt better. Now that she had massive flowers growing out of her torso she wondered just what the hell was going on and why was she suddenly able to become a walking garden.

From the corner of her eye she spotted Rep and started to move over to greet him, her weapon humming with a charge that she figured she might release on the demon that was in front of him. She wanted to say hi to Rep but instead the stupid flowers made it so she didn't even know where to attack and her FEAR charge sadly sizzled itself away by the time she reached the side of the older hunter.

At least she hoped it was Rep. Maybe all flowers made everyone looked like Rep. Hmmmm. "Howdy Rep. Nice flowers." Ofelia totally wasn't going to mention the fact that she'd missed her attack entirely and maybe the demon and Rep wouldn't notice.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Ofelia
HP: 27 (?)
Target: Aleria
Effect: Tired, with an arrow to the knee + FLOWERS AND VINES ( -8, -2) [ charge 0/3 1/2 used ]
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: /3 ))

ILU 5 EVR
Rown's character Ofelia is attacking Aleria for 0 damage!

Baneful

Appearance
Ofelia is a 5'9" hunter with firetruck red hair and an eyepatch. She is currently wearing a ton of bloody bandages on her torso

Trira rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:05 pm
Vanessa's expression was one of extreme neutrality as the dog-thing spoke up. It was like that because she was trying not to laugh. Even though she'd pretty got the scowl patented down, the side of her mouth was still pulling up a little, because she thought this was so pathetic it was hilarious. See Volt, she does have a sense of humor!

And then it attempted to slap her with it's tail, and the usual serious-business face was back. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the obvious insult that was the hound's attack, and she turned to face it, leveling her cannon at the dog. "Uh huh. Yeah, real effective, pup." She let off a warning shot, just enough that it might crackle across some fur if the beastie wasn't quick enough. Maybe that'd be enough to get the message across. If not, she had no problems with electricuting this thing into the floor.

OOC:
Character Name: Vanessa
HP: 40/40
Target: Dev
Damage: 2
Charge: 3/3
Effect: No effect since she's not injured yet?
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: --
Number of Attack Turns Used: 3/6
Items: Allan Bandages, Fear Scanner x 1, Barrier Dagger x 1

Syusaki
Trira's character Vanessa is attacking Dev for 2 damage! (Since her previous target was disabled, she can switch targets to Dev, right? o u o;;; If not, Tri just failed, okay )

Appearance
Vanessa is a red-head young woman with cargo-pants, combat boots, and a tee-shirt on, along with her Hunter jacket and scarf. She's also toting a rather large Tesla Cannon.

Trira

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:08 pm
leon had no idea what happened to no mouth, other than it gained a mouth. and soon dispersed. that was interesting. there was a good chance that fighting the beast a second time would have led him to some dire situations. he was glad that the vines decided to intervene as it sprouted and took the creature away.

The boxer let out a sigh of relief and wiped at his forehead with his palm, the rosy flower that bloomed on his hand made its presence known as he blinked and stared at it in disbelief. Vines and flowers were everywhere on his wounds. ON HIS CHEST, why were there flowers on his chest?

so not cool. he snarled venomously at the sudden floral decoration as he grabbed at one of the blooms and crushed it in his hand. petals feel to the floor in a clump and it felt ever so satisfying. he could only imagine that his new blossoms brought more attention as yet another thing approached. it looked like a backwards girl/skeleton, like she was put together in the dark by a blind scientist.

She threw a backwards punch at him, in which he had to show her the correct method. "Help you? sure i'll help, put you back into the ground where you belong."

(( OOC: move 1 of 6
Character Name: Leon
HP: 27+13=40-1=39-2= 37/50
Target: Amrita
Damage: 4
Effect: -8 for damage rolls, -2 per roll, odd totals cause attacks to hit person above.
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3 (Amrita))

Enoh Love
Dante's character Leon is attacking Amrita for 4

Quote:
Leon is a 5' 11" guy with no shirt on, short brown hair and likes to punch all the things. Wields a chainsaw.

He also has in is inventory:
- Standard barrier dagger (no restriction access needed), roll 2d20 to defend you and TWO OTHER TARGETS FOR THAT VALUE for a turn.
- Communications device, as cell phones do not work to wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.
- Bandages (2 from Arctic madness) 2d10

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Rep gave Aleria the blank stare of someone who did not understand or did not give a ********. Possibly both at the same time. He didn't even understand some of the words. For some reason this made him angrier.

He opened his mouth to give what he'd assumed was a her a piece of his mind and inform her how far up her arse she could shove her condescending tone when he spotted the plant, staring at it in a sort of distant horror. His shoulder injury had been bugging him almost the whole time and it did so more now, reaching up to scratch it, only for the dressing to come away in his hand.

He glanced over and STARED.

"Thi..this is your ******** FAULT." he snarled at the demon, lashing out in a panic.

Ofie's comment about the flowers reached him a fraction of a second too late and he had to supress the urge to hit her aswell. How dare she mock him, HE HAD FLOWERS ON HIS ******** SHOULDER. GROWING IN IT.

How the ******** was that manly at all?

☼------------------------☼

User Image

OOC:
Character Name: Rep
HP: 36/40
Charge: 0/3 0/2
Effect: FLOWERS AND VINES ( -8ACC, -2DMG)
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
Number of Attack Turns Used: 3/6

Quote:
Baneful's character Rep is attacking Aleria for 0HP!

Appearance

Pale skinned redhead weilding an enormous axe. Very animated in his emotions.

[x]

ROOM HP: 48/300

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Rin was still freaked out but even more so this time by the voices filling her thoughts, Byr was so muffled and distant suddenly. He couldn't help her as the shrieks were almost deafening and she swung her ax around frantically in effort to silence them - hitting noone.

(( OOC:
Character Name - Rin
HP - 35/40
Target - Dev
Damage - MISS!
Charge - 2/3 - NOPE
Effect - Vines - confused!
Number of People Currently Attacking Me - 1))

Syusaki
Byrr's character Rin is attacking Dev for 0 damage in confusion!

ILU 5 EVR
You should be free since Confusion forced Rin to attack someone else instead for this turn.

Appearance & Supplies

Black-haired pale woman wielding a long double-edged axe - Official arts
- Runic Bandages, can roll 2d20 to use for healing, one time use.
- Fear charge packet, a small device that when used on your weapon, automatically gives it a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon. Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm
Spinning around at the sound of Harrison's voice, sword ready to hack away at the vines and their deceptive flowers, Clarice found herself confronted by...the real thing. Relaxing, she breathed a sigh of relief, "Harrison...are you okay?" She grimaced, of course he wasn't. None of them were. They needed out of this place.

Toshihiko Two

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 pm
The weird evil rabbit didn't seem to be doing anything, so for now Otto left it be. Time to take out more trash!

He turned his attention to some mouthy thing a few others were targeting and threw his weapon toward her. Unfortunately his aim was off and it came sailing back to him without having hit anything.

OOC:
Character Name: Otto
HP: 46/50
Effect: Auto-Damage = -2 / -8 to attack damage

Appearence
17 years old, 5'5", Blonde hair, Blue eyes, grumpy expression, skater clothes. Fights with a 6 foot boomerang.

Items on Otto's person:
--> Communication Device
--> Fear Scanner

ILU 5 EVR
Otto is attacking Aleria for 0 damage.

Grifferie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm
Sherry felt Clarice's actions, even if she couldn't really see them. Though she had seen a flash of that sword. It was hard to miss. Anyway, Sherry was feeling a little better.

The chaos erupted, and Sherry lost sight of the reaper that had hit her. But the doll was talking again. "Apparently I do have the nerve," she replied, putting a smirk on her face. And then the doll was off to assist her friends. "Ha. Run away!" Sherry called after her. She'd remember that doll.

Sherry would have liked to give chase, but the vines... They were everywhere. And by everywhere, she meant under her skin. It was gross, painful, and very unsettling. Almost enough to make her forget about fighting. Armagnac wouldn't let that happen, thankfully.

Sherry looked around. Getting out of here was their best chance. Or the vines would have them. So, Sherry struck out at the nearest thing she could. Some kind of glowing horse creature.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Sherry
HP: 18/40
Target: Fallow
Damage: 4
Effect: Vines (-8 rolls) (-2 auto damage)
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: N/A ))

Kupuritama

GrnGriff's character Sherry is attacking Fallow for 4 damage!

LividPeas

Appearance

Sherry is average height with light brown hair, a long white coat, and wielding a large glaive.

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm
Harrison withdrew the sword with some surprise. He was still holding his side. That hadn't been Clarice? Had it? Was it?

How did the server whatever go, Harrison asked.

Great, I got a diagnoses: You're still full of plants
, B0nez said.

Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.

"Fine," he answered, "Sun room's destroyed. You okay? Not a...plant puppet or anything?" He winced as the sentence turned into a hundred flowery refrains.

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:45 pm
"No I'm..." a small, delicate line curled under her skin, just across her forehead, and disappeared. Clarice sighed, "Not just yet. I think this room's about to get it too. I don't think we'll be able to keep it in if the barriers rooms aren't standing..." There was a loud scream to their left, and Clarice frowned. "We need to see if there's another way out of this."

Toshihiko Two

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

jessieomer rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

jessieomer

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 pm
Mercy was no sooner hit by something as soon as she did her return spell. She winced and looked back at the new hunter attacking her. She tried to send out an attack but alas it missed it target entirely.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Mercy
HP: 15/30
Target: Ariane
Effect: got some vines tugging at her, and an arrow.(-8 instead of -6)
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 3/3 [Bix, Ofelia, Ariane]Last Round
This round: 0/3 ))

Dragain

jessieomer's character Mercy is attacking Ariane for 0 damage!

You are now free to attack someone else. xD

Still trying to keep up on rounds. This is from last round so I have no idea if I can post again. Sorry, work has delayed me.

Appearance

Mercy is a 5'5'', who is rather human looking, with bubblegum pink hair and a black dress on. She has a belt on that holds rainbow duct tape in it.

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:51 pm
“MeaMeaMea. Yoo’re okay. Somewhat.” Great. Even Dev was beginning to mimic Fallow’s annoying repetition of names. The rabbit was beginning to resemble a carefully-cut piece of shrubbery, one that the cu sith did not enjoy very much. She tried to shake off her own flowers, but to no avail. Dev growled at both women and decided to wave her tail in both of their faces.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Dev
HP: 12/30
Target: Vanessa
Damage: lolno
Effect: auto 2 damage, -8 modifier
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: n/a ))

Trira

Syu's character Dev is attacking Vanessa for 0 damage!

Byrr
You can take your next turn~

Appearance

Dev is in her natural form: a green dog with glowing eyes and curled tail, about 6 feet

Room HP: 50  

Syusaki

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm
Aleria blinked as another redheaded reaper they didn't recognize approached.

"You appear to have a rather lovely collection yourself," the demon pointed out, gesturing at the bloom from the ghoul's chest. They grinned widely as the original brusque boil revealed that he too had been given the gift of this room.

"Why would I be at fault? This is not my doing, these are not my plants." The vines curled around Aleria's face, working their way into their hair, then looping around Aleria's neck. "If I were the responsible one, it would be a gift, bestowed upon such ungrateful recipients." They sneered, lip curled, obviously disapproving. Their own words echoed and shook, and the demon heard their own words played back to them, distorted.

Odd. And odder still was...Why weren't any of the other students enjoying the fact that they were a host to something better?

"Were it my responsibility, I would be proud--"

Something large flew by the demon's head, and they turned black eyes to glare at the short little blond attacker. "Excuse you, I was in the middle of speaking--"

They snapped clawed fingers in front of the angry redheaded reaper's face, scowling at him. "What kind of a reaper are you? You are certainly grim enough to be an executioner, but."

Even as they spoke, plants flowered along their wrists and forearms.

The world was wrapped in the smell of pollen.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Aleria
HP: 21 - 2 (auto) = 19
Target: Rep
Attacks: 3/6
Room HP: 48
Effect: emotion_kirakira at vines. -2 hp per turn. If odd, attack target above. -8 from rolls. Voices. ))

Baneful

ILU 5 EVR's character Aleria is attacking Rep for 0 damage!

Byrr

You are free to move!

Rown

You are free to move!

Drifter Jet Enduro

You are free to move!

Appearance

Aleria is a frosty plant demon that's six foot and some change. Their hair is white and half of their skull is shaved; their skin is also an icy-blue/white. Thorny, vined horns curl back from their head. Their eyes are all black from lid to lid, and all of their teeth are pointed and razor-sharp.

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff