Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Scarentine's Day Main Event (IT'S OVER GET OUT. p. 58) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:41 am
"Oh from the sign up thing to meet people?" On a normal day Mitsu might have found it strange that Shun had signed up for social interaction but today it seemed normal. "I signed up too. It seems like a good way to meet friends." Because in her mind that's what it was. Mitsu was feeling a little more outgoing than usual so this seemed like it would be fun.

Smiling up at Shun as he pulled back she shook her head lightly. "I don't mind waiting. I wasn't here too long I was by the games." She admitted. The lycan had her eye on the foxfire beanie and a few other toys. Always toys, never not toys.

A faint blush accompanied her smile as she looked down at her dress shortly. "Thank you." Mitsu had rather liked the qipao that Xiu had picked out for Riyo so the baku had lent her one for the Scarentines event. "You look handsome as always." Mitsu wasn't always the best with words but it seemed her mouth and her brain were on speaking terms today. Giving her reaper a peck on the cheek, she leaned against him for the time being enjoying the contact while she waited.

"Did you sign up to meet people, Mac?" The lycan decided to ask since it appeared their conversation was staying on the lighter side. It seemed the new list had been posted so Mitsu supposed she could go check out herself. Besides she needed to see who she was going to get to know.

Blade Kuroda

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:06 am
demon_pachabel

Jericho nodded before actually puffing up a bit with pride. Shehk knew what was going on! The others didn't understand. He was just trying to keep them all safe! He was jumpy because someone had to stand watch. Someone had to keep an eye out.

"I'm glad you understand," he said, seemingly dropping the 'we' now. Though it didn't look like he even realized he was slipping between pronouns at all or thinking much of it.

"Some of the others think it's too much," he growled.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 am
Blade Kuroda

That seemed to relieve him in some way, her words. That made her just the smallest bit happier, her smile growing.

"It's not like you're dragging people off to a closet to shine a flashlight in their face and ask them where they were when I...." she paused, her hand going back to her throat to try and shoke that hunger away again, shaking visibly at the memory. It really wasn't effective, "was kidnapped or anything like that."

She shook her head. "You're just keeping an eye out, and I appreciate it." In a strange turn, the Pricolici actually leaned up to kiss the dragon on the cheek, pausing awkwardly when she pulled away, lingering on the scent of his blood through his skin.

"You smell deliciou-" she paused mid sentence than turned away, face possibly redder than any of the decor in the room. She was thinking of him as a snack.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:17 am
Oh oh! Something had happened with that thing she'd written her name down on! Fascinated, fascinating! Sura left Genevieve to go investigate it, looking over the list, the colored glows in her eyes changing in fascination. She was named and there was a name by hers.

And..tables?

Oooooooooohhh! She understood what was happening now! Sura preened a bit, taking the time to note a number next to the pair's name to let her partner know which table she'd gone to before wandering off to sit at the table in question.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:27 am
Oh thank Jack, the names had been put up on the board.

At first, Riyo had been apprehensive about the whole thing, but after the strange and somewhat frightening behavior of her peers, maybe one on one time with a complete stranger wasn't such a bad idea. She had no clue who Genevieve was, but watching Sura's example the ghoul also wrote down a table number for said person before promptly sitting down and leaving Astra in the dust.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 am
demon_pachabel

Frowning at the memory of that too, a low growl could be heard from deep within his throat. Those damn hunters. Always trying to take them away from their homes. They all needed to be killed as far as he was concerned right now. No. He won't let them take any of them away. Not tonight. Not ever. The very thought was pissing him off really.

But he was soon distracted as Shehk spoke up once more. He was caught by surprise as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. And quite frankly, he might have taken a little more of a reddish hue in turn.

"...Delicious?" he repeated, furrowing his brow.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 am
Blade Kuroda

Shehk looked back to him, looking visibly embarrassed. "I..." her voice was quiet. "Your blood..." she pointed to his neck where the scent had been easiest to pick up due to proximity of where her nose had been. "I've been having bad cravings for blood ever since that night....."

Her voice got even lower, "Sorry if that was kind of creepy....." To Shehk, it seemed really creepy for her to have suddenly been like 'Ohai blood of Jericho, get in my belly'. "I'd never..do that to you. I mean, not without permission or something." It'd be like randomly snogging in the hallway, randomly biting into someone like that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:53 am
"Glad to hear." Mac smiled at the ghoul, continuing to surprise himself. "I'm sure he'll show~" He assured her, sliding his hands into his pockets for now. Wow, this was...awkward. Without anger or rage dictating his reactions it was just...aaaah. Her question was met with a blank stare, followed by a loud laugh. "HAH...Last I checked, yes!" Shun appeared like magic, which was a good thing too, since he was just about to ask her to dance or something. Even if there wasn't a dance floor, they could still dance, right? If not, he could make room.

"Hey, man." Mac raised his hand in a very brief wave before he let them have their moment, the conversation which was probably better as a private one. Sadly he couldn't bring himself to be snide at Shun, either. Damn he hated this holiday! While they talked he looked around, black gaze landing on Riyo who was...well, she was hilarious, let's leave it at that.

"Hey." Mac chuckled to Astra, waving a hand. He didn't remember the ghoul at all, which was probably only lucky for him. The Reaper couldn't stop laughing, perhaps a little too amused by Riyo hiding behind someone so small. "You've got a thing on your back~" He informed the Fae helpfully, scratching lightly at his own cheek.

"I did not! Well, not yet." His attention was back on Mitsu now, offering her a wide smile. He glanced at the board, spying some of the names; rather, just the first line. "But it looks like you're up~! Have fun~" He stepped aside to let her pass if she so wanted.

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

poke mattix

Sexy Cocaine

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 am
demon_pachabel

Of course! Shehk was a vampiric creature so it made sense she'd want blood. Hm. They hadn't put any blood packets out onto the refreshments table. That was something Jericho was going to have to keep in mind for their next event. The dragon didn't actually pick up on the creepy factor too much. Had he been himself he probably would have felt a little weirded out.

"Oh. So you're hungry then? Maybe I can help. Not good to be distracted by cravings. It'll be easier to be caught off guard. Easier to be distracted," he said firmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:03 am
Enoh Love

Inu-Mitsu

Oh good, Mac wasn't bothering Mitsu at all. On a normal day Shun probably would have still glared at the guy but no, not today. His expression towards the other reaper was his usual neutral though somewhat stern look. Which.. to some might be a glare, but eh.

"Hey," he greeted in turn, before glancing at Mitsu, "It does indeed. Hopefully you meet some wonderful people."

There was a faint smile as she spoke to him, while he held onto her in the meantime.

As the new names were put up onto the board, he began to move with her towards the tables, giving Mac one last nod before moving elsewhere.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:12 am
"Maybe, darling, maybe!" Biskoto answered with a rather cheeky grin - however snakes can grin cheekily would always remain a mystery - before tilting her head, "Well, if you're that ssssure that you don't want to be alone with Thanatosss, I'll be more than happy to be part of your company this entire evening!" It was a two-in-one package! Best deal ever!

Again with the Thana; he couldn't decide between frowning, grinning or blushing at that, not that he could control blushing, really. He just ended up grinning a little, looking at the decoration and games that had been put up, "I'm pretty impressed. Despite the scale of the event, everything had been smooth sailing... And yet, everything was planned and executed by the school's student council? I'll have to say that the school body voted well!"

Perhaps the school's reputation was not due entirely to the staff.

At her comment, his grin returned full force; if you looked closely enough, you could say that he was actually smirking; ah, how fantastic it was to hear those words coming from her! Taking her hand from her mouth, he brought it to his lips, bowing his head to give her knuckles a kiss, "Oh, don't worry... I won't forget it." And he wasn't going to let her forget it either.

Biskoto just watched, not quite sure how to feel about the whole thing, before going for 'I can deal with this', and chipping in, "We'll come find you after thissss sssessssion, darling, and we can go play ssssome gamesss together!"

Gently letting go of her hand, Thanatos then ushered her towards the tables, "See you again soon~" Giving Amphi another one of his grins, he bowed, and then headed towards an empty table; now to find the one named 'Astra'...

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:22 am
Blade Kuroda

The blood packets should have been something Shehk had thought of herself, but she hadn't been expecting to really eat much at the event and just keep herself busy. It was all that red. Still, it seemed Jericho hadn't been...too thrown by her suggesting he smelled like a snack.

"Yeah, I..." she blushed, "it's embarrassing...." she confessed in a low murmur, looking up at him and scratching the back of her neck. He had a valid point about it being distracting. Even while distracting herself from it she wasn't 100% alert to the room. She would have made a terrible guard right then. "I wonder if I should go up and see Cricket, but then again.....she doesn't keep that kind of stuff around, does she...?"

Biting her lower lip, she looked to him again; "Any ideas where I could go get...a quick bite?" She didn't want to leave the campus if she could help it, but she was a bit at a loss.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:31 am
demon_pachabel

Jericho wasn't sure if Cricket kept extra blood around. It seemed that if there was a serious injury she'd just use FEAR healing rather than use blood transfusions or whatever, which was probably more effective anyway.

"Maybe the cafeteria has something but I don't know if I'd trust that blood. It could be... contaminated" he offered. He recalled what Riley said. This.. affliction of theirs could possibly had been something from what they've eaten. They had to keep track of their food nowadays.

"There might be a willing student, or if you think you can take some hot blood I could offer up," he said.

He was right there after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:45 am
Blade Kuroda

She had to agree that the cafeteria had some questionable food choices, which was why she hadn't really eaten in it. Ever. She hunted, it seemed more natural to her, but...she couldn't hunt right now without vanishing for the rest of the evening.

That, and Jericho was offering.

"I'm as cold as death, I can always use a little heat in my system. But...only if you're sure, Jericho." she hesitantly accepted - not because she was worried about hot blood, but more because something about that was so... intimate to her. While it may not have been to other students who didn't have to feed in such a way to satisfy cravings that FEAR would leave behind, it was to her.

But it was getting to the point where she'd suffer that awkward-tango to get her head back.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 am
demon_pachabel

Jericho was not thinking too clearly no. He might have realized he was offering himself up as food more or less, making him prey for the moment. But nope. That wasn't happening here.

"A little bloodloss won't hurt ussss..." he shrugged, "Better to have an extra set of eyes ready anyway."

Nodding, he was about to offer his wrist, but the scales covering it probably would have made it difficult to bite into. Oh well. So instead, he just stood there, waiting.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games