Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 am
killer-wolf-kun
Red comes with the package.
XD

Awesome a two for one deal XD Double the trouble

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:04 pm
Danali_Black
Tau_2

Awesome app you portray Deoxys very well. Could you explain all the color changes though?

The color changes are Forme Changes. In the Anime and Manga, Deoxys is able to change forme at will, so I figured that instead of taking up extra time to post "It's body became sleeker" Or of the sort, Dark Blue is Defense, Red (or dark red) is Attack, Cyan is Speed, and Indigo is Normal.

I can just RP that his forme alters, but I thought it would be more effective to have a colored response with it too.  

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kaze Espada
Crew

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 pm
Danali_Black
Kaze Espada
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Kaze Espada
Character Name: Ancilla
Character Description: User Image
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? : Houndour
What Region are you originally from? : Deres, Entrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? : Gothic Fashion Designer of course.
Give an RP Sample: Use my previous one.

Basic Application
Username: Kaze Epsada
Character Name: King Claydol
Character Description: A grey Claydol with yellow eyes, that loves to sleep beneath the Gabron ruins. Baltoy follow me when I move. I'm also over leveled for the area.
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?: Claydol
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Shiny
What Region are you originally from?: Gabron Ruins
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Use my previous one.

Awesome. Quick question, is this a girl or a gay guy? XD also you should start off with Gothita but thats up to you just a suggestion
Can the Claydol only be caught in the Ruins or just any where you happen to be at the time?

Elite Four Max has appeared...

"Girl(I can roleplay a girl, if I want to, right?), She is a dark type trainer, so gothita isn't the right type(I wanted sableye...). the claydol will almost always be in the ruins(its his home). He might go into the nearbye areas, like route 1 and 2 and blysse city. He might teleport to the desert, but he prefers to have baltoy around it, for protection.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 pm
Celestia Boss Application
Username: Ryuu says R a p e me Epic!
Which Boss are you applying for?: Capricorn
What drew you to Team Celestia?: There vision of the future, And how the Pokemon would be better in our hands.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: To give a better future to the Etrua Region, by stealing all their Pokemon.
What are your Pokemon? (include levels): Meowth Lvl. 28, Jolteon, Lvl 25, Charmander, Shiny, Lvl 24, Tentacruel, Lvl 23,
What Region are you originally from?: Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Only Team Celestia.
Give an RP Sample: Capricorn stood, looking out the window of The Radio Tower his grunts had invaded. He could hear battle from the floors beneath him, But showed No concern. Concern was weakness. Weakness lead to losing. Losing was not part of Capricorn's agenda. As he looked behind him from the sudden noise of his own Grunt's anger. A young kid, Possibly, 10, or maybe 12. The boy stood in front on Capricorn, with a determined look on his face. Capriocorn smirked, Looking impressed at the Boy's success. The kid was Anxious, He already had his Chikorita by his side, Ready to battle. Capricorn reached to his side, Grabbing a single pokeball.
He slowly lifted his arm. "Charmander, Go." A Shiny yellow Charmander appeared out of a red ray. The boy stared at the Charmander, Admiring its colors. Capricorn smiled at his own Intimidation to the young kid. "Chikorita, Quick attack, GO!" The kid shouted, and pointing at the Charmander. The Chikorita darted at Charmander, and struck with some force, But Charmander got up and shook it off. Capricorn raised his arm, signalling Charmander to attack. "Charmander, Flame thrower." The Shiny pokemon built up a fore vortex near its mouth, and shot it at Chikorita, Which the Enemy's pokemon was burned instantly. "Finish it Charmander, Use Ember." Charmander did as told, and Chikorita fell, Fainted. The young boy then sent out Growlithe. Charmander was switched out. "Meowth, Lets go." The Vanilla-colored Cat appeared out of the pokeball. "Growlithe, use Bite!" Growlithe attacked, But it was not very effective, Seeing and Meowth is part Dark. "Im glad I used TM's" Capricorn whispered. "Meowth, use Thunderbolt." Meowth used the electric attack, As Meowth is compatible with alot of TM's. The Growlithe's health fell extremely. "Finish him, use Quick attack, Meowth." Meowth attacked Growlithe, and Growlithe fainted. The kid fell to his knees. "You...You beat me."
Capricorn stretched out his hand. "Give me the Pokemon, and you leave alive.." The kid ran away, Without giving his pokemon up. The kid escaped, But the boy was given the displeasure, of losing to Capricorn.  

LiveVVire

Greedy Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:53 pm
Character Description:Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: josh of earth 2
Character Name: drake
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list):charmander
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? No
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:13 pm
Legendary Application
Username: Yoshi-eats-your-pie
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Giratina plz c:
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: Giratina is an amazing Pokemon. I just love the incredible feeling of malice that just emanates from this Legendary's design. Plus I love it's cute little shadow wings and its six legs look epic.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon): He was a king. A perfect ruler of a perfect world, Giratina had always thought. If anyone had lived in his world, no one could overthrow him. He was all-powerful, and all-knowing of his own distorted realm. Giratina's regal looks also would have helped. His body was slender, his darkened head covered by gold spiked pointed armor with six rib-looking appendages around his long red and black neck. He had six greyish legs, parts of them were covered with golden spines. Ghostly shadow wings erupted from the back of his neck with red spines that would hang off. Giratina's tail was black and dangerously wild, his own tail swaying as he thought of his plan to eliminate his pesky brothers. Dialga and Palkia's feud had dragged itself into his realm of distortion, and Giratina was absolutely determined to get revenge on his brothers for polluting his perfect world with such a stupid thing as fighting. If only the Renegade Pokemon could find a way to formulate a plan before the humans got to him...  

Yoshi-eats-your-pie

6,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 pm
Tau_2
Danali_Black
Tau_2

Awesome app you portray Deoxys very well. Could you explain all the color changes though?

The color changes are Forme Changes. In the Anime and Manga, Deoxys is able to change forme at will, so I figured that instead of taking up extra time to post "It's body became sleeker" Or of the sort, Dark Blue is Defense, Red (or dark red) is Attack, Cyan is Speed, and Indigo is Normal.

I can just RP that his forme alters, but I thought it would be more effective to have a colored response with it too.

No no that is fine, I like that idea ^^ I was just a little confused thank you for clarifying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 pm
josh of earth2
Basic Application
Character Name: Red
Character Description:User Image
If Pokemon, which one?:

Im sorry I don't think we can accept Red due to copy write and what not. You can have a character named Red and have him similar to Red, but choose a different picture or something. Im afraid of getting banned and people saying stuff, plus if we allow Red someone else may want to play as Blue or May or someone else  

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

headcrabgordan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:17 pm
Basic Application
Username: headcrabgordan
Character Name: The Painting Snorlax
Character Description: A snorlax who lives in Icunga forest painting the trees, ground and any pokemon who come near his home. User Image
If Pokemon, which one?: Snorlax
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: He could be shiny because he is straight black, but it could just be a bunch of ink.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):No
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):Th Snorlax arose to discover a small caterpie roaming around his neck of the woods. He sprang from is bed paintbrush in hand and swiped the brush changing the caterpie's bright green hue to a dull pink. The caterpie froze in place as the snorlax waddled back to his bed with a grin of satisfaction.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 pm
Professor Valerian
josh of earth2
Basic Application
Character Name: Red
Character Description:User Image
If Pokemon, which one?:

Im sorry I don't think we can accept Red due to copy write and what not. You can have a character named Red and have him similar to Red, but choose a different picture or something. Im afraid of getting banned and people saying stuff, plus if we allow Red someone else may want to play as Blue or May or someone else no problem, I'll just get a new picture and get a name change  

josh of earth2

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 pm
Basic Application
Username: Nerdodactyl
Character Name:Hoban
Character Description: Hoban is a different kind of trainer. He isn't new when it come to pokemon but he is new when it comes to training and battles. He is more suited to study pokemon and not the best when it comes to training and battling. He does carry a pokedex on his person but since he is familiar with the pokemon known to exist he will rarely use it. He may know what moves a pokemon can learn and what type it is right off the top of his head but when it comes to making a strategy in battles he isn't the greatest and tends to lose his fair share of battles. The only battles he can ever manage to win are double battles.
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Well I don't know if this is allowed since they are not on the list but I would really love it if I could be given permission to have two lvl 5 Shellos as my pokemon to begin my journey as a trainer(East sea [Gerp] and West sea [Derp]) since they go with my characters back story. Him having traveled to Etrua from Sinnoh to try his hand at being a trainer insted of a lab assistant. (Please note the shellos wheren't given to him in Etrua he brought them with him from sinnoh. and already having pokemon doesn't require a starter.)
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Sinnoh
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Since he loses more than enough battles and always has to pay what he can to the winner Hoban is never reluctant to help people out if it will get him money or a meal for him and his pokemon.
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):Hoban fell to his knees. He was on the verge of tears. "I-I" he was having a hard time talking in between sobs. He sniffled a few times then blew his nose. "I'm so sorry that we lost." He said as he scooped Gerp and Derp into his arms. "You guys fought so hard for me but we still lost I'm so sorry." He stopped to blow his nose again. "Now we don't have any money for food!"
Gerp who was his east sea shellos nudged Hoban in the chest "shellos" Derp the west sea shellos joined in "Shellos shell."
"Haha" Hoban chuckled then let out a sigh. "you guys are right we should get going to a pokemon center."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 am
[quote="josh of earth2"Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Character Name: drake
If Pokemon, which one?:
This is much better thanks ^^

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 am
Yoshi-eats-your-pie
Legendary Application
Username: Yoshi-eats-your-pie
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Giratina plz c:
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: Giratina is an amazing Pokemon. I just love the incredible feeling of malice that just emanates from this Legendary's design. Plus I love it's cute little shadow wings and its six legs look epic.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon): He was a king. A perfect ruler of a perfect world, Giratina had always thought. If anyone had lived in his world, no one could overthrow him. He was all-powerful, and all-knowing of his own distorted realm. Giratina's regal looks also would have helped. His body was slender, his darkened head covered by gold spiked pointed armor with six rib-looking appendages around his long red and black neck. He had six greyish legs, parts of them were covered with golden spines. Ghostly shadow wings erupted from the back of his neck with red spines that would hang off. Giratina's tail was black and dangerously wild, his own tail swaying as he thought of his plan to eliminate his pesky brothers. Dialga and Palkia's feud had dragged itself into his realm of distortion, and Giratina was absolutely determined to get revenge on his brothers for polluting his perfect world with such a stupid thing as fighting. If only the Renegade Pokemon could find a way to formulate a plan before the humans got to him...

I like the way you described Giritina. Though the sample is a little short, but we have accepted shorter. Have fun playing the ghost dragon XD Asude is the ghost town though Darkkrai inhabits it but Giritina could be seen around there or anywhere else you want him to be  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 am
headcrabgordan
Basic Application
Username: headcrabgordan
Character Name: The Painting Snorlax
Character Description: A snorlax who lives in Icunga forest painting the trees, ground and any pokemon who come near his home. User Image
If Pokemon, which one?: Snorlax
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: He could be shiny because he is straight black, but it could just be a bunch of ink.
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):No
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):Th Snorlax arose to discover a small caterpie roaming around his neck of the woods. He sprang from is bed paintbrush in hand and swiped the brush changing the caterpie's bright green hue to a dull pink. The caterpie froze in place as the snorlax waddled back to his bed with a grin of satisfaction.

This app made me lol! I love the idea and itll probably be fun to play. never thought of an artistic Snorlax but hell why not?  

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games