Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:29 pm
Genjutsu training.

little mintchan

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: Genjutsu]Blood Line

"Failure is never an opinion, only those who work hard will achieve greatness”

= Traing with Zain-sensai =
“Thank you Sensai”. “ First im going to try to attempt 2 weak genjutsu’s first seeing this is my first time doing so. The two genjutsu's that he was going to try to execute was Magen: Chirudo Tamashii Demonic Illusion: Chilled Soul and Chiru no Jutsu The Chill Technique” Lasuro told to Zain. [1/3] Wanting to be the best Genjutsu user motivated Lasuro very highly. With the fact that he was unique, even though he considered himself highly unique, he felt this would be easy. He was going to be the future of the village, maybe not Kage, Maybe not Anbu Captain, but he will some day reach Sannin or Anbu ranked.[2/3] With his hopes up high and using his chakra correctly Lasuro looked straight into Zains eye’s making the hand seal {Dog} Lasuro stared at Zain until Zane looked into his activating Chiru no Jutsu the Chill Technique. Sending a chill down the spine of Zanes back for a moment, making him temporarily feel fear. [3/3]

((not sure if this is good enough, never trained for genjutsu :/ ))

Chakra::355/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll

Jutsu's Used ::

Chiru no Jutsu [ Chill Technique ]
Official Description: The user sends a chill down the spine of their opponent for a moment, making them temporarily feel fear. The feeling is done before the other can realize it is Genjutsu. Usually done in accordance with something like looking the other in the eye, it can have various effects on the opponent's mind.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: --
Handsigns: Dog

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:28 am
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 425/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

Kaito would run into the academy and begin his last minute training before rushing to the Chunnin Exams. Genjutsu would be his next target in training. He would focus mostly on sound techniques since they were the easiest to land on an opponent without direct contact. Forming a handseal, Kaito would summon a Kaze Bunshin to practice his genjutsu on.

The first would be the Static technique. Forming a handseal, Kaito would clap his hands in activation of the jutsu. The sound would travel to the clones ears and cause the clone to hear static above anything else. It would feel like his ear was ringing and would cause a difficult time hearing things.

[1/1 Kuuden Complete]

The next technique would be the Suzu Senbon no Genkaku or Illusion of Bells. Kaito had pre-attached a bell onto two senbon to perform the technique. This technique used the sound of the bells swing from the senbon to disorient the opponent.

[1/2 Suzu Senbon no Genkaku]

Throwing the senbon next to the clones feet, he would begin the genjutsu. The sound of the bells would enter the clones ears and the clone would begin to feel very dizzy and disoriented.

[2/3 Suzu Senbon no Genkaku]

Seeing the clone begin to sway, Kaito would release the jutsu and retrieve the senbon with bells. This technique would definitely be useful if he could remove the opponents sight or ability to find the bells.

[3/3 Suzu Senbon no Genkaku Complete]

The next technique to work on would be the Youma Tacchi or Ghost touch technique. This technique would allow Kaito to slightly alter the perception of an opponent and cause them to miss hitting an opponent or grabbing onto something.

[1/3 Youma Tacchi]

Forming a handseal, Kaito would snap his fingers and allow the sound to travel to the clones ear. Since this technique was a sound technique he would need to have the opponent listen to something. He knew that the technique had already begun to affect the clone.

[2/3 Youma Tacchi]

Kaito would approach the clone and extend his right hand. "Shake?" he would ask the clone. The clone would reach to where the hand is but its hand would simply pass through what it thought the hand was. The real Kaito would see the clone miss his hand by about two feet. Smiling slightly, Kaito would release the technique.

[3/3 Youma Tacchi Complete]

The next technique was the Jouho no Koe or Voice of Persuasion. This technique was a stepping stone to a higher level persuasion jutsu and would allow him to almost control the actions of an opponent. This would help in tight situations.

[1/3 Jouho no Koe]

Pointing to his clone, Kaito would begin to speak, "Hey there Kaito. I know that you might be wondering what I'm doing to you, but don't fret. You're my friend and I would never do anything to hurt you." He would say all of this with a smile.

[2/3 Jouho no Koe]

The clone would react to the speech a bit hesitant at first but would eventually smile and nod. It seemed that this technique worked with small requests and to calm someone down. Once developed he would be able to use the technique to persuade actions as well.

[3/3 Jouho no Koe Complete]

The next technique would be the Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu or Inflect emotion technique. This technique would allow the user to change an opponent's emotions immediately and have him or her feel anything from anger to lust in a matter of seconds.

[1/5 Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu]

This technique would require Kaito to make physical contact with his opponent. Anywhere from a handshake to a kiss would do the trick. Of course he would reserve anything bold like a kiss for a female opponent or in case of to succumb someone.

[2/5 Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu]

Kaito would begin by focusing his chakra into his right palm. He needed to manifest chakra into his hand so that as soon as contact was made the genjutsu would take effect. Kaito would give himself a few seconds to get ready.

[3/5 Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu]

Feeling ready, Kaito would approach his clone and place his hand on the clone's shoulder, "I know you're feeling happy right now, but I need you to become sad..." he would say rather ominously, although the speech was not necessarily he felt it more natural.

[4/5 Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu]

The clone would stare at Kaito for a second without much change, but almost immediately the clones expression would darken and his gaze would drop. The clones eyes would begin to water as tears were almost imminent. Kaito would release the jutsu and the clone would return to normal.

[5/5 Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu Complete]

The next technique would be a follow up to the Voice of Compromise known as the Voice of Persuasion. This technique would allow Kaito to persuade the opponent to do somethings like shake hands, sheathe their weapon, etc.

[1/5 Tokitsukeru no Koe]

Kaito would begin the technique by forming a handseal. He would focus his chakra into his vocal chords. The technique required his voice to become persuasive so the chakra would take care of that part of the jutsu.

[2/5 Tokitsukeru no Koe]

Finishing the preparing of the jutsu, Kaito would signal to his clone. The clone would nod slightly and unsheathe the blade on his back and aim at the original. The clones intent was to strike the original if he could not be persuaded.

[3/5 Tokitsukeru no Koe]

Forming a smile Kaito would look at the clone, "Why do we have to fight? Can't we be friends and put the swords away?" his words would be coated with chakra and would activate the jutsu.

[4/5 Tokitsukeru no Koe]

The clone would become hesitant on striking the original. His eye would twitch a bit as he tried to fight the effect, but such a simple request didn't seem too unreasonable. Nodding and smiling, the clone would sheathe the weapon and become friendly once more.

[5/5 Tokitsukeru no Koe Complete]

The final genjutsu technique that Kaito wanted to learn before moving on to his final ninjutsu training would be the Itai Kanetsuki no Jutsu or Painful Ringing Technique. This was an upgrade to the initial bell technique. It would prove very helpful if sight of the bell senbon was impossible.

[1/5 Itai Kanetsuki no Jutsu]

This technique would utilize the same bell with kunai he had used for a previous technique to provide an irritating sound. The only difference from the previous technique, is that the technique would eventually cause serious pain and possible unconsciousness.

[2/5 Itai Kanetsuki no Jutsu]

Kaito would set up the technique by attaching a bell onto two senbon. He would then infuse the senbon-bell combo with chakra and throw them onto the clones feet. Forming a hand seal, Kaito would initiate the technique.

[3/5 Itai Kanetsuki no Jutsu]

The clone would begin to feel the disorientation technique he had felt from the previous technique, but would also feel a bit of pain in his head. In a few minutes the pain would increase substantially to a severe migraine. It would only get worse from there.

[4/5 Itai Kanetsuki no Jutsu]

The clone would bend over in pain after another minute or so. Another minute and the clone would begin to scream in pain. Kaito would only stand there and watch his clone suffer. Finally the pain would become too unbearable and the clone would explode in a gust of wind.

[5/5 Itai Kanetsuki no Jutsu Complete]

Xymphonic

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:00 am
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 425/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

Kaito would finally work on his final three ninjutsu before gathering any last minute supplies and leaving for the chunnin exams. The first technique would be a B-Rank Maruton technique known as the Kage Bunshin Technique.

[1/4 Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]

This technique was known as one of the highest level bunshin techniques because of its ability to create true physical clones. These clones could perform techniques known by the original by tapping into a combined chakra pool and pass on information to the original after being dispersed.

[2/4 Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]

Forming a cross with the index and middle fingers with both hands, Kaito would begin to gather his chakra in the core of his body. In order for this technique to be successful, he would have to evenly distribute his chakra between himself and the clone.

[3/4 Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]

Feeling ready, Kaito would release the built up chakra all at once. In a poof of white smoke, a perfect replica of the young shinobi would appear in front of him. No dojutsu in the world would be able to tell which one of the two Kaitos was the original. This technique would prove useful in coordinating attacks.

[4/4 Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Complete]

Atsugai would be the next technique to learn for the young Hyuuga. This technique would be a powerful fuuton ninjutsu that could level an entire area. Kaito needed a powerful technique to take down an opponent.

[1/5 Atsugai]

This technique required a lot of chakra to build up in the users chest and a lot of wind element. Forming the necessary hand seals, Kaito would begin concentrating the chakra in his chest.

[2/5 Atsugai]

After a few seconds, Kaito would have focused enough chakra into his chest and would inhale deeply. His inhale would cause his chest to expand significantly. He would now mold his chakra with his wind element and would begin the final steps.

[3/5 Atsugai]

The molding of chakra would only take a few seconds, but he still needed a target. Turning to a nearby wooden dummy, Kaito would begin his final preperation. He placed his feet firmly on the ground and would pull his body back before releasing the black mass of air in one full motion.

[4/5 Atsugai]

The black mass of wind would strike the wooden dummy and cause a black wind vortex to engulf the dummy and destroy it in seconds. This technique would definitely need to be saved for the finishing blow due to its chakra cost.

[5/5 Atsugai Complete]

The final ninjutsu before leaving for the chunnin exams would be the Kyoushu no Tokkan or Assassins Rush Technique. This technique would be another jutsu that required the molding of chakra and wind element to perform effectively.

[1/5 Kyoushu no Tokkan]

This technique could be used as a defensive or offensive technique. It could allow the user to flee or dodge an opponent and/or close the distance between the user and the opponent. The Assassins Rush would allow propel the user up to half a mile in one second.

[2/5 Kyoushu no Tokkan]

Kaito would begin the technique by bending his knees and extending his hands behind him. It would resemble a ninja running stance, but without the running. Kaito would begin to focus his chakra into his open palms for the quick burst.

[3/5 Kyoushu no Tokkan]

Kaito would continue the preparation by molding the built up chakra with his wind element. The technique would basically form a burst of wind that would propel Kaito incredibly fast in a short amount of time.

[4/5 Kyoushu no Tokkan]

With all the preparations finished, Kaito would release the chakra in one boost and propel himself across the entire dojo and back to the start position, with a adjustment in direction, in one second. This technique would be very useful.

[5/5 Kyoushu no Tokkan Complete]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:23 am
Kaito would exit the village and go to the marketplace for some last minute shopping.

[Exit]

Xymphonic

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO
JOUNIN ௰ ANBU ௰ ADVISOR ✖ BUKIJUSTU ௰ BLOODLINE

xxCHAKRA: 430/430
xxxxSTAMINA: 345
xxxxxxTP: 20/20
xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

Fear was so over estimated, Zain could feel the random shiver up his back but all it did was make him think he was cold! He also thought someone was thinking of him instead of it was this kid's genjustu. "Okay...I felt something but just so you know, don't use cheap genjustu on a Jounin, I can still feel the effects but it won't make me suffer in battle unless I was mainly taijustu or something...and of course being married once had that effect also haha." He did miss his wife a lot, he never even got to meet her clan members or anything.

xx LOCATION: Academy
xxxxINTERACTION: Talking, Shivering, Laughing
xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:39 pm
After a bit of wandering and asking more citizens for directions Tekkou found himself at the academy. He didn’t wait for permission exactly as he entered it using his eyes to locate the shinobi inside. He made his way to an empty classroom and found where they kept the basic elemental techniques. He hadn’t given it much time so now he was going to learn a technique which was long overdue.

Finding the suiton scroll Tekkou would quickly open it up and read over some of the jutsu till he found the one he wanted. The water clone jutsu. As he read over the jutsu itself he started to wonder if this would really work but then again he wouldn’t know until he gave it a shot. So he kept on reading over the details of the jutsu.1/3

It took him a few minutes but once he finished he rolled up the scroll and returned it to where he found it. He took a few deep breaths as he practiced the hand signs just as the scroll instructed but with out adding any of his chakra to them. It was a boring task and one of the reasons why he disliked ninjutsu but it was required. 2/3

Finally he felt as if he was ready to perform the jutsu and it made him wonder if his chakra control training would finally pay off. He quickly brought his hands together weaving multiple hand signs and pouring his chakra well into the hand signs. He pictured what he had to do in his head. Slowly he manipulated his chakra to resemble his own form until it finally solidified into a full water clone.
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ] 3/3 complete

Seeing how the academy was clear and how he was able to learn what it was he wanted he started to walk away. Heading off to another location where he would actually try out this crazy plan of his.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 pm
little mintchan

(( sorry I took so long sad
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

The words from Zain was as correct as ever. No little genjutsu word be effective in a real fight so lasuro thought he should brush up on learning more genjutsu. " I think i will have you teach me some taijutsu and bukijutsu or whatever you like" Lasuro said giving Zain a blank expression. "after words ill come back an work on more ninjutsu and genjutsu, do more missions and when i feel im more ready ill ask you to spar again to show you my progress" feeling confident Lasuro looked serioiusly at Zain before making another blank expression

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

He raised a eyebrow, this kid was smart in some different ways. "I can't teach taijustu...I learn my bukijustu is a way to defend myself because I don't like fighting at all...tell me what type of bukijust you would like to learn and do you even have a sword?" He asked, sitting down due to being comfortable as heck right there. He did have a defensive bukijustu style and a offensive one, even a neutral one to help incase he had no blades...he still needed to finish them and learn two more styles.

[[ Types: Defensive, Offensive, Nuetral(both kind of) ]]

xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 pm
little mintchan

User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

A little disappointed Lasuro stopped caring about it within seconds " well it's ok I guess, and I have a Tanto" Lasuro still with a (😶) type expression taking out his black steel blade Tanto, with a base that was black, blue and white also with a picture of a snowflake on it. " It's all I have for now but I would like to learn offensive or neautral, which ever works best"

Chakra::345/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

Zain stood up finally, this kid was still serious about bukijustu even though he was denied taijustu training for now. He slid both his blades out, beautiful twin swords "Mine are custom made Iron Cross Tang swords, aren't they beautiful? If your to take care of honing your bukijustu skills, I suggest learning a neutral type first, Shunkan No Hagan is one style I know to hone your other styles, maybe even taijustu would become better with this. Would you like to learn it?" He set his blades into a cross position, one blade pointing outward and the other to his side, sliding them gently across their flat surfaces before flipping them to grab the blades and point the hilt outward. "What is your definition of neutral? If you get it right then I'll teach you a master to student art of swords...." He asked, smiling again before settling his hilts back to his palms and pointing outward from his waist.

xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:47 pm
Genjutsu training.

little mintchan

User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

As Lasuro watched Zain fiddle around with his dual swords, Zain asked him a question. Quickly saying the answer after Zain stopped talking "Neutral it half offense and defense allowing one to be good at both and not just one". Being proud of his answer Lasuro continued to watch Zain waiting on what he would say next.

(( Sorry I be taking so long, imma try to be fasterrr))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

He shook his head, such a common answer to such a strange question. He had hoped for a unique answer but oh well. "Wrong, Neutral is the form of peace, in a two sided arguement, the neutral person is able to calm both a offensive person and a defensive person by yes, using both sides but not making them stronger, just making them equal and never shifting to one side and then going back to neutral." He showed Lasuro the three forms, offensive with his blades pointing right at the kid's throat, defensive was flipping them or pretending to use them to block. The neutral was sheathing them and while holding his hands up, backing away one step. "A neutral person is rarely in a fight, they tend to just watch and observe before making a move to calm both sides, when two siblings fight and it escalates too far, the parent, being neutral sometimes will give them both a time out." He waited for the kid's response, hoping he explained it well enough.

xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:56 pm
little mintchan

User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

Watching Zain and taking mental notes, Lasuro understood what he was saying. Neutral, which is the type of person he kinda is, but hes more of the aggressor when it comes to situations, which would make him more of an offessive person. " Well Zain sensai, im more of an offesive type of person, but i guess i could be both" Lasuro said looking it to the eyes of his sensai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

He smled, glad Lasuro was finally understanding his position on the topic of battle. Maybe later he would ask the otokage to take Lasuro on as a anbu apprentice one day. "Have you looked at any styles that interest you the most? Make sure it goes along with both what you are and what you use." He said, neutral people were at the bst position because if both sides died or gave up, that neutral person would sweep the profits right up.

xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games