Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:00 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B u k i j u t s uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B r a w l e rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ozoke ( Ohn ) Nara

The Nightshade Beauty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F u u t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N a r axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "It’s the beautiful things in life, that are the most dangerous."
User Image

On her way to the streets of Mist. Ohn had somehow managed to make her way to the waterfalls of the Mist village. She was holding Haika in her arms as she walked. She smiled down at her furry friend before stopping in mid step. She was staring at an gorgeous willow tree. "Such a pretty...tree." She whispered as she drew close to it. Haika meowed as Ohn touched the bark of the great tree. The Buki-brawler looked down at her company and smiled. "I guess a short rest couldn't hurt us, neh, Haika-chan?" She giggled as she sat at the base and rested Haika in her lap. Ohn looked up at the protective branches and smiled. To bad she was nations away from Konoha, her homeland. She missed the hot sun and smell of the leaves. Haika licked Ohn's fingers before settling in a curled up ball in her lap. Ohn kept her eyes up towards the swaying branched and sighed. She missed Konoha dearly, but she loved her adopted mother. The woman needed her, and she needed her adopted mom. "To be without a home, would be sad, don't you think, Haika?" Ohn mumbled before closing her eyes as she sat under the protective swaying branched of the willow tree. She would not go to sleep, only rest her eyes as she sat in the peaceful valley.

| Chakra Count: 225 || 225 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Final Front |

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B u k i j u t s uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B r a w l e rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ozoke ( Ohn ) Nara

The Nightshade Beauty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F u u t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N a r axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "It’s the beautiful things in life, that are the most dangerous."
User Image

After a bit of a small rest, Ohn took Haika from her lap and placed the scrawny feline to the side. She should probably start her Taijutsu training. She only moved far enough from Haika and the trunk of the tree so she wouldn't hurt either one of them. She took out her taijutsu scroll and broke the seal. She read through some of the basic styles and came to one that was rather interesting. "Sazanami, the Ripples on Water style." She spoke to herself as she read the name. Her eyes moved to the description of the style. "Uses the opponent’s attacks to do damage to any attackers, dictating the flow of battle with the back-and-forth movements that throw the enemy off balance and mold around the attacks." Ohn smiled at the thought of using this style to her benefits. Her eyes scrolled through the first few techniques that she'd have to learn in the style. Once she had enough memorized she slipped the scroll away and stood very still.

Ohn took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly.
"Footing One." She spoke clearly and slipped her left foot back. A small distance from her right, providing extra stability when facing a possible opponent. [1 / 2]
Ohn brought her left foot back to the side of her right. Standing casually once more, she brought her fists up and focused. She took a breath and exhaled.
"Footing One." She spoke clearly and slipped her left foot back. A small distance from her right, providing extra stability when facing a possible opponent. [2 / 2]

By practicing this technique twice she made sure she had a firm stance to stable herself. She moved onto the next technique.

Ohn took her stance and focused.
"Parry." She spoke clearly. Her arm muscles jumped and she acted as if she deflected something coming at her. She did many styles deflecting something, as if she was being attacked from all around. She exhaled heavily when she returned to her starting deflection stance.[1 / 2]
Ohn brought herself back to her starting casual stance once more, she brought her fists up and focused. She took a breath and exhaled.
"Parry." Her arm muscles jumped again and she acted as if she deflected something coming at her. She did many styles of deflecting something, as if she was being attacked from all around. She exhaled heavily again when she returned to her starting deflection stance. She smiled and brought herself back to her casual stance.[2 / 2]

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
Footing One -Rank E-
Parry -Rank E-

Sazanami :: Stage One :: MASTERED

Ohn looked over at Haika and smiled as she saw her friend sleeping peacefully at the base of the willow tree. She turned her atention back to training.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image

Anbu flooded the area, prepared to defend the area should the Rokubi make an appearance. They also checked the area, making sure to clear anyone out. [any shinobi in the area must report to the academy]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 am

Ozoke ( Ohn ) Nara

The Nightshade Beauty

User Image

Ohn was about to continue her training when the ANBUs appeared she stared at one as he told her that she was to leave the area. She wonder why he was in a frantic but chose to follow orders instead. She ran over to Haika. The scrawny cat meowed as Ohn held her hand out to the feline. "Come on Haika." She spoke to the cat. Haika ran up Ohn's ran; Ohn turned and followed the group of people to the academy. What the heck was going on?
[exit to Academy]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Ozoke ( Ohn ) Nara

The Nightshade Beauty

User Image
Ohn walked with a smile on her face. Happy to finally get to meet the Konoha shinobi she had been writing to the last few years. She walked over to a tree and rested her sword against it and sat cross-legged in the shade. She sighed in trying to relax her mind from going wild with excitement in meeting Steel for the first time. Time would pass as she waited, at a point in waiting she decided to meditate. Sitting at a base of a tree in the waterfall valley of Kiri. Ohn meditated quietly, Haika slept peacefully in a satchel that Ohn had fancied over the night. Oh opened her eyes and looked around, feeling like she was being watched. If only she had been interested in being a Senor, would of been easier to sense chakra signatures. She shrugged it off and exhaled slowly. Ohn looked up at the sun, "Hmm, he's late." She mumbled before resting against the trunk of the trees. "Odd, Steel-sama said he wouldn't be late...not today." She spoke to herself. Maybe something came up. Ohn rested her head against the bark and sat in the silence of the waterfall valley. Trying not to think of the possibilities of what could make Steel so late.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Ozoke ( Ohn ) Nara

The Nightshade Beauty

User Image
Ohn stood and dusted herself off and began walking from the waterfalls. "It's clear his letter wont be arriving." She sighed heavily disappointed as she was hoping to hear word from Steel. "Back to training, I suppose." Ohn whispered as she reached back and grasped the hilt of her blade.

[exit to Academy]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

[______Dominant_Persona_______]
Yokai
[___Submissive_Persona___]
Sypher

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

l| Sypher arrived at the waterfall, apparently bickering with himself "There was no point waiting for her when she clearly had no desire to return in a timely manner, Yokai! Bloody hell with your bickering!" he snapped to which there appeared to be no reply but internally Yokai was wailing We should have staaayed! Sypher put his hand to his head, grinding his knuckles into his temple "For crying in the night..." he grumbled, sitting down and going to internal verbal war with Yokai. |l

[___________For her. My lady. I'll give everything.___________]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Initially, Mi had planned to make a trek out to the hospital or the caves but something interesting caught her attention. Sypher? She could sense him, not far from where she was. So. She headed toward his location. Anything to escape Yuri's slave labor. At first, Mi couldn't see him but knew he was around. The young Mizukage had spent enough time with Sypher/Yokai, to tell him apart from the other shinobi in the village. It wasn't until she spotted seated figure off in the distance that she realized she had found him. Pushing various bushes aside, she made her way through the foliage and practically stumbled out of it. She was dirty now and scratched up but it was better than walking around. Dusting herself off, she picked stray strands of leaves out of her hair as she approached him."Do you have a headache?" Mi asked, as if she had not been surprised in the slightest by his little disappearing act and sudden reappearance. Coaxing her head to a certain degree, she blinked repeatedly, as if trying to figure out what was wrong with him.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

Yokai
Sypher

l| So absorbed in his little mental fight with Yokai, Sypher jumped about a foot when Mi suddenly spoke to him "...sort of..." he replied warily, Yokai suddenly silent in his head. Both of them were shocked to suddenly be in the presence of someone the'd just spoken of "Yokai is all a tizzy because of our trip out of the village. He'd like...He'd like me to apologize about leaving without informing you." Sypher remained seated, looking up at Mi. Clearly....he wasn't on the same page as Yokai about making apologies "He'd also like a chance to explain his rather rude reaction to your calling him an 'alias'." he continued, leaning so that he was resting on one arm in a kind of back slouch. He smiled lazily at her, wondering just how composed Mi would be to the abrupt switch that would happen if she chose to spoke to Yokai over him. He wouldn't be surprised if she did....Yokai was a much nicer person then Sypher...in every way. |l

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

Giggle. That was what Mi did upon noting that she had startled her friend. Discerning between the two was starting to become a lot easier than Mi had expected. Perhaps because of her initial open-mindedness to the idea of there being two personalities inside of one person. One in the same, or however that saying went. Yokai... Mi listened as Sypher practically recited what it was he was supposed to say in place of Yokai, not indicating in the slightest that he was on par with his other self. Mi smiled, partially. It was mostly to hide the small pang in her heart. As corny as that sounded. Seeing Sypher and of course Yokai at the same time, safely back in the village was a relief. One that was greater than anyone could fathom. Yuri and perhaps Zay were the only two people left who understood her overprotectiveness, one that was linked to the invisible scars she wore internally. Mi squatted down low, hugging her knees and looking directly at Sypher, her gaze steady. She flashed him another small smile."It's alright. Whatever it is the two of you felt you had to do immediately must have been important to you. I don't intend to clip your wings any further. Just be careful." Mi reached out to her right and lightly brushed her fingertips over the blades of grass that grew around the area. Her smile faltered a bit as she brought herself to asking this next question. Without looking up at him she did so."How are you feeling, Sypher?" It was more directed to him rather than to Yokai. Despite his reassurances that everything was alright and he was okay, Mi was sure that was not the case. Only a person who had no heart would walk away unaffected by this whole scenario. It angered Mi to some degree. Being trapped in a cadge was by far a worse fate than death sometimes. Mi understood that he was chained to Kirigakure now but she didn't want to be his jailor. One of the reasons why she didn't reprimand him for leaving the village without telling her first. She trusted him but still. Safety first. Mi did not want him to end up like her brother.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

Sypher
Yokai

l| Sypher pulled one knee up to his chest, resting his chin on it as Mi spoke "How do I feel...?" he repeated, the words sounding curiously distant in his mouth. What she had said at the beginning he'd leave for Yokai to address later. For now, Sypher decided it was time that Mi truly understand him. Yokai didn't have much of a history or a background even though he was a strong person. His reactions and thoughts were all based on what had happened to him in Kirigakure before Sypher 'woke'. It was all very positive and trusting "I feel...that there is not a word that can describe how I feel." he started, his voice seemingly calm "The word that comes closest is destroyed. I feel ripped apart, betrayed and used. That the years I gave to Kumogakure were nothing but that. Years. That there was no meaning to them. That the bonds I formed were merely an illusion, a false front to be removed at the slightest misstep on my part. I trusted that village. I..." he stopped and closed his eyes "That was...was my family, Mi. And no matter the words of comfort given to me by Doki and Suzume...it was still a betrayal. A personal betrayal by those I trusted." Unable to hold back the anger, his voice became tight and controlled "I can say that Kinpaku was not truly my Kage. I was loyal to the Kage before her...Kinpaku stepped in as the Kage when I was a chuunin. But whether she was my Kage or not...I trusted her as a leader of the village to extend the same oath to me as I did to her. To hold and protect the village. A leader...a leader should not be above the lead, should not hold themselves as infallible." he kept his eyes closed, the anger giving way to pain as well "I expected too much from such a person it seems. I trusted her to weigh my past deeds and loyalties and see my mistake for what it was. A simple mistake that I was unable to control. I cannot tell you how much it hurts to have trusted...to...." he buried his head in the crook of his arm, going silent. His breathing shook and labored just slightly before he spoke again "I feel like the world I had created was just that....a false world based on the idea of-of a fanciful dream I wanted to believe in. That what I went through to reach adulthood was just a test. That the world was not such a...that I would not be betrayed again." keeping his head down, Sypher's eyes were wide open and hidden. Internally, Yokai was silent, waiting patiently "I feel betrayed. I feel lost..." he murmured, closing his eyes. |l
OoC: GHUF&&^2 .

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

Her motions stopped as he dove straight into his feelings, her fingers curling in slightly as the conversation turned more serious. Truthfully she hadn't expected Sypher to open up to her. Or rather she hadn't expected him to open up to her so easily. Perhaps...Yokai. Yokai. She relied on Yokai's feelings about Kirigakure to keep him here but Sypher was not Yokai. Evidentially so, the more he spoke about his inner turmoil. Mi's selfishness wanted Yokai to remain here because of how much Mi believed Yokai cared about Kirigakure but Sypher was not the same in those respects. His home had been ripped from him and he had been forced to seek refuge in Kirigakure instead. I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you. It is a sad thing when the world that we are supposed to uphold cannot look over mistakes as easily as it justifies taking lives and ruining them. But in all of this I'm happy that you came back and that you are able to speak to me frankly. Even if it is Yokai that might be softening your tongue." Arranging herself so that she could sit down, she tucked her legs in and off to the sides, her seated position not seeming to be comfortable and more traditional than the way that Sypher was seated."I don't expect anything to come easy for you. Trust, respect, friendship or even agreeing with my methods but all I ask is for you to give the people in this village a chance. We cannot replace what you've lost but I hope we can provide the lukewarm water that surrounds you in order for you to heal." What he was going through was one of the loneliest things she could possibly imagine but at least those who he cared about were still amongst the living. Her gaze saddened somewhat. "You might want to shut us out and run off on your own but please give us a chance." Now Mi was speaking past just herself. Looking at him, she tried to form an appropriate smile but found it difficult to do so. There was no advice she could give him. Nothing that would ease his pain. All she could really do is push her hopes onto him, hopes that he would not sit in a dark place on his own and at least let someone in with him. With a small sigh, she placed her hands on her thighs, looking up at Sypher. "Even though I had no right to ask you to stay here I practically begged you to do so. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. If it's within my power to grant I will try my best to arrange your request to be done." Mi was dead serious in this matter. She didn't like owing people anything, even her friends. Sypher and Yokai were no different. Sypher could have ended his life, as he had wanted to do prior but he hadn't and he had come to Kirigakure despite not having had anything to really do with Kirigakure. She owed him. In her eyes, she owed him.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

Sypher
Yokai

l| Sypher gave a brief and sharp chuckle when Mi mentioned that Yokai was softening his words. What little she knew....if he had his way, he'd be back at Kumogakure with the dark intentions resting in his chest "You misunderstand..." he said quietly and raised his head to look at her, his eyes empty and closed off for a second "I appreciate your apology though all of this was through no fault of your own. I appreciate your sympathetic words and attempts at easing my entry here. But you misunderstand my reasons for coming here." he leaned forward, speaking frankly and with a voice as hard as a diamonds edge "Yokai and I are both aware that you wanted to save his life. And through his, you have saved mine. I am not naive enough to think that you wished me, a man you hardly know, to stay here. There is no reason or logic behind you attempting to save me. Yokai is what you were trying to save when you went with me to Kumogakure...and I returned solely because you wanted to save him. We do not even have separate bodies and yet you tried to save what is essentially a voice in a head. Despite that, Yokai is as dear to me as he is to you. More dear. For saving his existence, I thank you." he moved his hand sharply, a single finger coming to rest in the air just above Mi's collar bone. He didn't touch her, gave no sign of violence or intention to do her harm or touch her "But I would have you set aside your knowledge of him when dealing with me, my dear. You can sympathize with me because, as I think I understand your desire to save, you have lost something or someone. But beyond that, you do not know me." he turned the hand that was so close to her, his palm opening wide and facing up so that it faced the bottom of her chin and jaw "There is something you can do for me. You can understand that I am not a nice person and, Mi-san, you can to listen to me. I have not shared my life with anyone. Yokai has complained extensively to me about this and has indicated you are the person who can bear the strain." he took his hand away and put it in his lap, looking at her carefully "Understand that what he says carries weight with me. That he says you are strong enough... perhaps I can put my trust in another Kage again." It might seem strange to her how Sypher and Yokai spoke about each other...like the other was sitting right next to them. If Sypher could get the idea he had out and working, that just might become a reality Sy! You promised to be nice and polite and and-! Yokai was grumping and angry at him for being so blunt but Sypher just ignored him. If Mi could honestly say all that she'd said without knowing him, then she was either an amazing person or an amazingly naive person. He'd had his hopes crushed before...but the only way to heal was to throw himself into a new hope. The hope that Mi was worth telling everything to. |l

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image

That fleeting memory she had of meeting Sypher once before resurfaced in her mind. Despite this blatantly different man positioned before her, those two seemed to overlap. She couldn't see him as a 'bad man'. He hadn't done her people or her any harm. But there was truth in what he said and it was the only truth that really mattered in the end. She didn't know him. Not as much as she knew Yokai. As Sypher enunciated his point with gestures, Mi remained stone like, unflinching, as he spoke. At his pointing out that she had only done this to save Yokai, Mi retreated into herself somewhat. It was not totally completely false to acknowledge that truth. It had been for Yokai. But to say that she had not moved for Sypher's sake was also incorrect. If that was what he believed she would not stand to correct him. It was not for her to correct. Actions spoke louder than words and that was how Mi lived. She would prove to Sypher that he was wrong in thinking she had just moved for Yokai's sake. "I think I understand your desire to save, you have lost something or someone." Her body tensed, her hands curling into small fists. It was still raw. Much too raw to let out and it took her a couple of seconds just to remember how to breath again. Her brother was not someone she talked about with anyone, not even those closest to her. The previous Mizukage had been the only one who knew about her brother and his misfortune and had taken her under his wing because of it. It was not Sypher's fault that he was right on the money but the exploitation of her wound was not something she was ready for. Her mind was fuzzy and her concentration was lax as she tried to regain her composure as he continued on. There was something he wanted to tell her. Something he felt he should tell her as a Shinobi to Kage type of thing. Simple. Mi's expression became a tad bit more serious, lacking in any sort of emotion other than the courteous attentiveness that she was going to need to listen to what it was he had to say to her. Forget about it... Mi warned herself, focusing on trying to do what she could for Sypher. "I'd like to believe I am a strong enough person but I am not guaranteeing anything, Sypher. We all have weaknesses. I just hide mine more easily than other's. But even knowing that. If you could lessen your burden by sharing it with me, I would be more than happy to hear you out."  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers