Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
{ The School Office } [Re-Open] PAGE 36: THE CALLING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 am
"La Dame Méchante. I see. It is apparently," Barth said, politely declining Riley's paper by holding out his own copy, "our course schedule for next semester."

He looked over to where Christof had collapsed into a gurgling pile.

"I must say I'm relieved, I was afraid it was going to be all gym classes."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 am
Amrita turned both eyes (hee, she had two eyes!) towards the silver haired ghoul at her side. She stared at the ghoul while she backed up her claim that no, this wasn't course work...and then it donned on her as to who she was. "...Shehk?" She questioned; the transition between bodies left her a little muddled, but luckily the Pricolici hadn't undergone a massively drastic change. "You look different!" Kind of; she assumed looking different was something nice to point out. "I, um...are those staples?" Didn't she have stitches before? It donned on her that she wasn't so good at this whole conversing with ghouls thing.

She was thoroughly distracted by Riley's voice, turning in her seat to watch the Mindflayer...pull at a thong? A strange sort of flush lit up the new Patchwork's face, and she quickly looked away, backward hands palm-out against her cheeks. "I don't think these are our classes." Amrita murmured a reminder to Barth, sheepishly slumping lower in her own chair.

Enoh Love
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 am
She had slipped in somewhere in the middle of the stream of other second years. Glancing around, the she-wolf spotted familiar pale gold hair and ears that taunted and teased her. One day, she was actually going to reach up and tug at Ren's ears. LW swore it. But for now, she slunk around and curled up quietly in the desk behind him. Arel's fail attempt to casually sit on the desk drew her gaze and LW attempted not to snort or giggle at him. Why were they in here anyways? Like usual, the announcement had been very vague. Something along the lines of, second years, office, now. Or at least that was all she picked up out of it.

As Arel finally started to speak - flailing of limbs seemed to be over now - the she-wolf eyed the demon. He made it sound like it was a bad thing for their parents to receive their end of term results. LW had no problems with her parents seeing her own. But maybe there were others that would take this as a bad thing. Like her best friend perhaps? Oh, there we go. Something that was more useful! New schedules.

Except...what the Jack was this?! Scanning down the contents of the sheet she had been handed, after muttering a soft, "Thank you, Arel", LW felt a very faint stain to her cheeks. OhJack. That. No. She was going to have horrible images seared into her mind now! Just...this was what the Headmistresses wore!

Her tail flicked and she used the sheet of paper to lightly thwack the gryphon in front of her. "What is this?" She pointed at something that vaguely looked like some sort of undergarments.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 am
"Well, they're certainly classy, which is close to classes. That's good enough for me," Barth replied to Amrita.

Unless they were going to spend the rest of the semester doing laundry. That detention was the first and last time Barth planned on personally washing clothes, his or anyone else's.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 am
Shehk looked over at Amrita...then paused, seeming to realize about the same thing the Vetala had noticed:

"I'm not the only one who has had a few changes, it seems!" the pricolici chuckled. "You're looking...taller." she left it at that before scratching at the seam of staples on her face..staples which had just been pointed out by the other undead ghoul. Shehk nodded.

"Yep. Decebal...Dad..?Decebal....Decebal?.... Dad thought it was easier than me having to fix my stitches all the time. The staples hold a bit better so I don't have to fix them all the time." she said, sharing her observation. "Though you're pulling off the stitches much better than I ever did." she added, seeming to be somewhat...enthralled by looking over what used to be a smaller ghoul body.

Seeing all the changes in everybody upon coming back to school was fascina-

Underwear

Shehk's face read it as plainly as her head thought it as she suddenly snapped her attention towards the snapping of the string from Riley, ears perked up alertly. Apparently, Riley had somehow managed to get Shehk's attention without being a squirrel.

"Now, now, Doamnă Preşedinte. You don't need to do that to get my vote from me." she laughed, winking in the Mindflayer's direction. Riley seemed to be looking pretty well also.

That was... a relief.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:23 pm
There were a million things to talk about and fuss over - Amrita's new body. Malodore's new look. Barth's new skin tone. Shehk's.... Well, there was something different there for sure, but Lizzy was never close to the ghoul and couldn't pinpoint the difference between her before and after the vacation.

However, all she could focus on was the list in her hand; she had been excited to get a new schedule, after all. Of course, she should have known better than to get excited so quickly; the list in her hand was far from what a class schedule looked like. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks as she frowned; sadly, she knew most of the listed lingerie. Mother had said something about Headmistress Hellma actually knowing of their boutique before... And... And... Something about expressing interest in...

Lizzy sighed and just face palmed.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 pm
Malodore blinked as Riley suddenly snapped something. The things on this list were worn... under the clothes?

Well, that was just silly, spending good silver seeds on useless strips of cloth that nobody would ever see.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:38 pm
While Christof turned to goo beside him, Calder continued to move on to different levels of disgust, no more improved by Riley's appearance and suddenly declaration that she shopped at the same place Hellma did, not to mention wore the same underthings. Now if picturing Hellma in a bat bra and lacy thong wasn't enough, having Riley show a bow-decorated strap had made him want to run into the nearest wall at full force and hope for a concussion.

His eyes went to Mal. "He Mal. Keep your ghoul from flashing us. Some of us want to read this semester......and eat." However, unlike last year where he would have said such a thing with a bite, he toned it down into a joke. Yeah. He was TRYING to be nice here. Honestly, he was working on it. It was just hard when Riley was flashing her panties.

As for the question as to why they all had this list. "Maybe Hellma needs a whole arsenal of kids to touch her underthings cause no one else will." He smiled to Riley. "Hey No-" He paused. "Riley. Maybe you should pick her out something nice for her birthday. Maybe than she can land someone and be a decimal nicer."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:41 pm
Riley responded by standing up, folding her paper in half, moving over to stand in front of Calder, and sitting on him.

You look lovely, Shehk. She responded cordially, as if she was not using a fellow student as a chair. The summer has treated you well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:49 pm
Calder looked as Riley folded her paper and moved over to him. What he expected was for him to smack his head with the paper like some delinquent mutt. Instead, she turned and then sat on his lap.

"HEY!" He said, and tried to shove her off. "UGH! You're heeeavvvvvyyy." He attempted again but being in a chair and then pinned by a ghoul was rather hard. What really was making it difficult was the fact that her entire back was covered in long tentacles, or whatever consisted of Riley's form of hair. He wasn't sure. Whatever it was, there were many of them and he knew they could be vicious. How did he push her off?!!

"RILEY! Your butt is too big." He attempted to find a clear spot on her back he could attempt to press his hands against and shove. He was not a chair!

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:01 pm
Crawling back into his seat, Christof glanced beside him only to notice his friend had been replaced by... Mistress. He practically slumped over his desk happily, up until the Kelpie's yelp drifted through his battered patchwork brain. How... how dare he!! Without so much as a second thought, the hunchback leaned over to give the Kelpie's hair a sharp yank from where his head peaked out behind the mindflayer. No insulting Mistress.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:03 pm
"It truly has. It was a good break." Yeah, if nearly having her face bitten off was good. But she didn't sulk about it or even deny the fact it had done her wonders. Decebal's form of 'love' was...interesting but she'd benefited.

Shehk seemed to chuckle a bit as Calder became a seat.

"I wouldn't mind having a lovely Mindflayer in my lap." she crooned, leaning back in her seat and...trying very hard to not cross her legs. The last thing she needed to do was flash the room. There were people who would have complained about it. Alas, Shehk knew fully well that she wasn't 'hot stuff' that everybody wanted.

She wasn't going to try and flaunt what she didn't have.

Instead, she just patted the top of her legs as an invitation.

Would she end up with someone else there? Possible.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:03 pm
And then Calder went quiet.

And made this face.

User Image

Life as a chair sucked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 pm
Christof glanced up from the sulking kelpie to Shehk on Riley's other side, brows raised. He had thought Miss Shehk was an item with Mr. Nuk, but his experience at Prom had told him otherwise. And then she had tried to kiss him, the funny looking hunchback, right there in front of everyone, regardless of the dangers of exploding sparkle mold or whatever it was that had transpired in the blur that was Sex Ed, and now was inviting Mistress into her lap?

His brows furrowed.

She always seemed like such a nice ghoul, he wouldn't have guessed she would be... succubusish? At least it explained the kiss.

Well, if Mistress was going to move anywhere...

If you are uncomfortable, Mistress, I can fetch you a cushion or ah... youcouldsitwithmeIwouldn'tminditwouldbeokay....

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm
Tahki just stared at the laundry list they had been given. Just stared.

Well alright then.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games