Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Caj's Breeding Thread (Paused While Working) [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cajanic generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:18 am
heart  
Cajanic rolled 3 10-sided dice: 7, 7, 10 Total: 24 (3-30)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 am
Danika x PIscor genders  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic rolled 6 10-sided dice: 6, 1, 4, 5, 6, 1 Total: 23 (6-60)

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 am
Fertility  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 am
Five, not six, caj.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 am
heart  
Cajanic generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:29 pm
heart  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 pm
Mubina x Pipo gender  
Cajanic rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:35 pm
fertility  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:26 pm
Painted Moose
Lennart x Makoto
Name of SoA: TBN
Meaning: -
Appearance: White base with Lennart's back stripes in a mixture of Makoto's pink and Lennart's yellow (be creative with it). The toes on her forepaws as the same as her sisters, but the hind paws are solid white. I would like for her mane tuft/tail to be the same color as the ref/throwback provided.

Her inner ears, eyes, and nose should be the same coloring as her father. I would also like for her to have the same tail rings as her grandmother, CC on color.
Visual reference: [x], Grandmother

THE Jehan
Applying for: Usiku x Saranyu
Name of SoA: Angavu Ngware
Meaning: Clear Dawn
Appearance: In Ref
Visual reference: Ref If possible, could he grow on the alternate rogue male lines? The newest ones?

Trade comin your way!
EDIT: I am worried that he might be too random for an MM breeding?

Manda
Custom In

Name: Rakshan
Owner: Manda
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue - new lines
Parents: ??? x Mazai'mirties Makkusuweru
Description: "Cosplay" lion of Sandrock from Gundam Wing~ Yay! My ref is just kind of a guide/idea. Feel free to mess with it if wanted XD. Or totally change it to some other design that references the gundam, up to you ~
Reference Images: lion ref, gundam 1, gundam 2, gundam 3

Tanakako
Kimya'moja x Kaiya
Name of SoA: TBD
Stage: Pup
Species: Hyena
Parents: Kimya'moja x Kaiya
Appearance: Same black base as mum with mum's blue eyes. Dad's back stripe and face marking in dark red, plus tail stripe. Mum's swirls in red and orange, plus dad's paw markings (slightly altered - middle toes coloured, side toes black) in red/orange fade on front legs. Black mane.
Visual reference: Hyena pup referance

I'm posting these all in one spot so I can stop hunting through the thread for them all. xD If I missed one, let me know! Also: I will not be charging for these customs, since they're SO late.

ChezaRain
Applying for: Pipo x Mubina
Name of SoA: Makena
Meaning: the happy one
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Bubbly and happy and bouncy like it's no ones' business but her own. No other way to put her. XD

Any additional requirements that the family has: She's not a playboy male?

Revel1984
Wanting to custom into the Danika x Piscor mix and match litter i have permission from mouse ... I'd like it to be just like the red cub but with a greyish black underbelly like the darker black one please preferably male but feel free to cc gender ... I apologise for the lack of a form and i understand if this would be disregarded but i have no net atm and am posting from my phone but i didn't want to lose my chance

Puhterodactyl
Name: TBD
Stage: Cub
Parents: Sangoshou'enmu x Chanyatia
Description: Orange base (#ffa95 cool , dorsal stripe (like her grey uncle) but in Sango's darkest blue (#014574) and it extends from her mane to her tail fluff. Mane is a gradient of that fades from #014574 to #017aae at the tip in the same manner Sango's does (but in dark/light reverse). Tail fluff is #002a56. Inner ears and nose are pink, #e8a3b8. White belly spots like Sango, and white-tipped toes. Dark red eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Uncle dorsal stripe ref Sango

Meepfur
Custom-in for K'aah x Zilizala

Stage: Pup
Species: Hyena (to grow onto alt lines at adult)
Parents: K'aah x Zilizala
Description: K'aah's markings in black over a white base. Blue mane/tail, pink eyes, black nose, white inner ears.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: --

ShinosBee
For Libra x Kukuruza
A male CC, please. I'll mark off one of my saved up slots. <3 Itty bitty mane for the win.

Quaji
Just gonna toss two CC customs into Deimos x Phobos to give away next month. c: One male, one female.

Tanakako
Applying for: Riitho x Mwepesi Kukimbia
Name of SoA: TBD
Appearance: As ref. Cream under belly, tail tip and cheek marks done like mom's 'furry' style markings.
Visual reference: Ref image

Chobi_Chocobo
Parents : Tailung x Naiya
Name of SoA: tbd
Appearance: Pretty much ref. The eye white should be yellow (i love what you did with some of the eyes on the cubs <3) There is a light pink dot on the forehead like moms red one(awkward on ref). And the eye markings are tlk style just looks a little awkward on the ref : D MOSTLY just follow the ref though <3
Visual reference: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/chobi_chocobo/SoA Quests/leopardconcept1.png
Can grow on which ever lines the rest of the litter is growing on <3

---------------------------------------------
Tygress Dream
Thank you so much for choosing Belial and Dinger!

customing in for myself

Species: lion
Parents: Belial x Dingergisbar
Description: base coat of his mother's red, father's black on head and belly and lower legs, Bel's light grey on toes and muzzle and base color of mane and tail. Red streaks in mane and tail. Bel's eye marking top light grey, bottom red, with the bottom extending into tear lines framing the white muzzle to his mouth. Eyes grey-green, feel free to play with the shade of green. See reference also would like his adult stage on the alt rogue lines if possible.
Visual reference: here

Epine de Rose
Customing in for myself because Eski is totally fine with it! <3

Species: Leotah
Parents: Tia'moyo x Sellion
Description: Completely CC, I'd love to have a twin to the little girl. Not completely identical but close enough!
Visual reference: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 pm
Parents: Sangoshou'enmu x Chanyatia
Description: Orange base (#ffa95 cool , dorsal stripe (like her grey uncle) but in Sango's darkest blue (#014574) and it extends from her mane to her tail fluff. Mane is a gradient of that fades from #014574 to #017aae at the tip in the same manner Sango's does (but in dark/light reverse). Tail fluff is #002a56. Inner ears and nose are pink, #e8a3b8. White belly spots like Sango, and white-tipped toes. Dark red eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Uncle dorsal stripe ref Sango  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:57 pm
Wanting to custom into the Danika x Piscor mix and match litter i have permission from mouse ... I'd like it to be just like the red cub but with a greyish black underbelly like the darker black one please preferably male but feel free to cc gender ... I apologise for the lack of a form and i understand if this would be disregarded but i have no net atm and am posting from my phone but i didn't want to lose my chance  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:17 pm
Revel1984
It's fine, no worries. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm
ChezaRain
Applying for: Pipo x Mubina
Name of SoA: Makena
Meaning: the happy one
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Bubbly and happy and bouncy like it's no ones' business but her own. No other way to put her. XD

Any additional requirements that the family has: She's not a playboy male?

Ameh and I approve!

P.S. Can't wait to see your staff custom. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:29 pm
Caj will be opening his breeding thread! Sort of!

Since Blue and Ri handled most of the low-luck breedings, I'll be going a different road. xD These slots will be for anything NOT lion. So familiars, hybrids and non-lion species only, please!

I may CC them, or take them all depending on what/how many are posted!

This will stay open until I feel like closing it. -cough-

Please LINK any other threads your breeding is listed in, so I can cross it out if I take it!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games