Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Welcome!! Introduce yourself here.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saturnynian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 am
Hi, I'm Saturnynian and I have been hooked on Doctor Who for three years. I have consistently made everyone I know Doctor Who junkies.
I am from the U.S. but I was streaming Doctor Who to my computer from the U.K. so I would get the episodes as soon as they came out there. Yay for illegal web activity!
I tend to dress a little like the current companion, which in this case is like Amy Pond. Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:10 am
Hi,my name is Maria and I'm 14.I'm from Romania and I recently discovered Doctor Who and I just love it.  

jackdanielsismypatronus

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm
Hello My name is Aaron, I love it when David Tennent play the doctor, I think he made the show special and I do miss he as the doctor, or I came from America.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:54 am
Hiya smile I'm Foxglow, from London in the UK. Been a Dr. Who fan since the new series began smile I'm planning to work my way backwards and watch the series' too. Can't wait for the ssecond part of series 6!!!  

Foxglow

BeautifulBedlam

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 pm
Hello I'm Shay and I"m partial to 11th doctor! How are you all?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 pm
Hiya, I'm Lorelei from the U.S. I was introduced as a child (to be exact, I was introduced by the episode "Doomsday", the last episode with Rose Tyler as the companion), but the fandom only stuck when I watched it when I was a bit older. I am partial to the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors. I don't know why, but Christopher Eccleston seems serious all the time, and the other two from the new series are jokers, and that seems a bit more attracting as the Doctor's character. It's probably just me. The Doctor will live on within all his fans, even if he only regenerates twelve times!  

C Q C Cat

Distinct Prophet

Doncha Gnomy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 pm
Hello, my name's James, and I'm from America.

I got really obsessed with Dr. Who about three months ago. I've only seen the 4th, 9th, 10th, and 11th doctors but I'm hoping to see everyone eventually. I don't really have a favorite doctor but I think my favorite companion so far is Rose. It's hard for me to pick favorites though because they are all so great in their own ways. So far I prefer the new series to the old but I'm not really sure why.

Anyway I'm glad to be able to join the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 am
I'm Allison and I'm from America. >.<
I got into the show last year when I kept seeing it all over tumblr. From the first episode I was hooked. Such a shame that I never heard of it before last year but where I used to live there was no BBC America and no one ever mentioned Doctor Who. :/

I love the show because it's the only show that can make my sides hurt from laughing but at the same time it can make me cry so much. It's brilliant and I love how each Doctor is similar but so different from the last one.  

allisonsaysFIND

Catie_Matie

Durem Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:07 pm
When will you make an end?!

Hi. I'm Catie. I'm From Texas (No I didn't ride a horse to school or own an oil well) I have just recently really started watching Doctor Who. I am only familiar with the 9th, 10th, and 11th Doctors but I do plan on eventually seeing something of all of the Doctors. Also, I'm barefoot on the Moon!

When I am finished!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 pm
Hello! I'm Abby, and I'm addicted to Doctor Who. 3nodding
I'm from America I got into it when the 4th season started airing. My best friend showed me The Girl In The Fireplace and I was instantly hooked. I've seen a couple episodes with Tom Baker, but mostly the new series.

My favorite Doctor is definitely David Tennant, although I did love Christopher Eccelston's portrayal and I wish he'd stuck around longer. So far, I'm severely unimpressed with Matt Smith and the general writing of the 5th and 6th seasons.

The reason I love the show is its wonderful balance of hilarious, crushingly sad, badass, and creepy. I also love how they bring back things from past episodes. I'm upset with the seasons with Matt Smith because he's very flat, as the Doctors go, basically just being goofy and nothing else, and the episodes run on just being mind-bending and weird.

But anywhooo, here I am! :]  

Painted In Flames

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Demon God Galfor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:05 pm
Name:Chris
Fav Doctor: 9th (Christopher Eccleston)
Became a fan in 2005, First ep.Rose will never for get it was playing DND when my friend put it on and said that we all had to sit and not make a move till the show was over. I have Doctor Who playing from about 9pm to about 1 in the morning. My Favorite quote "Allons-y" 10th Doctor (David).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:26 pm
Hello!
My name is Autobot14 and I've been a huge fan since.... Well, forever really!!!! Well... when I say forever, I mean a very long period of time. I can't wait for all the new episodes, I'm still trying to watch all of the original doctors! I can't wait 4 the new episodes, same w/ my friends/family!!! biggrin Thanks for reading!!!
Allons-Y!!!
Autobot14  

Autobot14

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Freya Pendragon

Rainbow Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 am
Hello : D

My name is Freya P. (fyi-not my real name) and I have started to watch Doctor Who recently and I am absolutely in love with it right now! Especially with the 11th Doctor. So I am working my way backwards, and starting to watch fourth series.

Why can't other dramas be like this one? Traveling space and time with a blue box and with a Time Lord (who is by the about 900 yrs old) with his sonic screwdriver! This story plot line is absolutely amazing!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:31 pm
Hello, I'm Capullum. I'm from Michigan and usually watch Doctor Who on BBC America. I started watching Doctor Who a few years ago, but I've only watched the Ninth through Eleventh Doctor! I've got to say, the Eleventh Doctor is my new favorite. whee  

Marchen Madchen

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:35 pm
Hi my name is Raven, I live in the U.S, But I wish. Was born British, Is that wrong? I watch Doctor Who on Netflix, and David tenant is my favorite Doctor.

Has anybody heard of Chamelon Circuit!!! best T-Rock band EVER!  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff