Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto rp guild!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild about naruto roleplays, come and join the fun, or just come and post what you believe. 

Tags: naruto, naruto rp, naruto stuff 

Reply Akatuski rp
Main forum (rp here if ur in the first set of profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:15 pm
little mintchan

Orinimaru's face slowly softed up in to a kind smile and she got down on her knees to be at eye level with Seth. "See... I'm not all that bad..." she mumbled lightly, tears welling in her eyes, "Once you get to know me I'm actually pretty nice, you know... A lot of people don't look past my anger problems but... I swear I'm one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet..."

Asomi knew it, he wasn't a nice person and it was all just an act. She walked over and took Tekki from the man, holding the poor kid close to her. "Your mother, huh? I see. You must be one of Orochimaru's children, then." She walked back over to her counter, giving Yuso a cold glare. "I'll help you... but if you hurt anyone in this village I will see to it personally that you're put down." She cleared her throat, "Now explain your sickness to me."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:29 pm
Seth smiled so lightly, he was starved and beaten by her..but he didn't care as long as she held that necklace. "I..I don't know what love is, but I promise to learn and stay loyal as well..." He went pale and tried to keep himself sitting up but his whole body hurt from the beatings and his wings were heavy.

Yuso poofed his cheeks out as she took Tekki from him. "Indeed, I'm his only human son and orinimaru's half brother. Oh don't worry, I won't hurt anyone, of course one slip up and your a widow." He smiled, sitting down in the lounge couch and relaxing, even standing took energy from him. "Fevers...weakness, hm...I went into a coma for...half a year? One year? I have constant nightmares of my mother with the same disease too...it's felt like I've had heart attacks or seizures, I've even gone blind for a week as a child and then death but I recovered...from most of it." He was afraid to explain too much, with the disease came all his weaknesses.

I Tortured Sleep I

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:38 pm
little mintchan

Orinimaru teared up a bit more before making a few hand seals with her free hand. After doing which, she began to heal seth, a tear escaping and rolling down her cheek. "I'm so sorry about all of this... I-I just... I just get so angry... because I love you more than I've loved anything my entire life and all you do is hate me... it's infuriating... I don't know how to be any other way than I am..."

Asomi sighed and ran a hand through her hair, thinking for a while. She knew what it probably was but the herb she needed was all but extinct now.. She hadn't seen one in twenty years or more. She looked at the man, she knew he had to be exhausted. You could pretend all you want but how you felt reflected in to your eyes. She walked around her shop for a little before grabbing a few herbs and making them in to a tea. Once she was done, she handed it to Yuso. "This should help you regain some of your energy back. As for a cure, I don't know how much of a help I can be. I know what you have, kid, but the herb I need to make the cure has been all but extinct for a while now. I don't know if I could even find it."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:46 pm
Seth smiled at her, her touch was warm when healing him and he could care less if he lived in the cell for the rest of his life, as long as Orinimaru came to see him everyday. "I..I don't hate you. I'm scared that if I say I love you, that you will die like the last one I loved..." He teared up, not wishing any harm on her but he was cursed to be unlucky that he had grown use to not loving anymore.

Yuso watched her walk around and make some kind of tea, Tekki went back to playing with his toy train set. "What kind of herb is it? If I know what it is then I'm one step closer to being cured!" He sipped the tea, cringing at the taste but gulped it down none the less to try and get some energy back. "My sister keeps all kinds of rare herbs, can't you come with me and see if it's there?" He asked, almost sounding desperate but again, his eeys betrayed his voice.

I Tortured Sleep I

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:24 am
Little mintchan

( Early morning gift for minteh~ )

Orinimaru looked at Seth for a while, unbelieving as to what he was saying. "Of course you hate me, everyone hates me... That's how it goes. Yasuo is the one out of both of us to be hated because he looks more like his mother, yet me, as I am the one who looks almost identical to our father, I am to always be hated..." She looked down, finishing healing Seth, hugging herself tightly. "I am never to be loved, only despised and feared..." She wished that it would be possible for someone to love her but it just wasn't, her father made sure of that at her birth...

Asomi glared at the man, who did he think she was? An idiot? She shook her head and then grabbed a piece of paper. She drew on it what the herb looked like before handing it to Yasuo, on it was the sketch of the herb he needed to get. "I have been around your sister for the longest time, I know better than to trust you snakes. Take this and go find the herb, I will stay here. I have to much at stake now to die. Now go, before I kill you where you stand." She moved back over to her counter and kept her grandson close.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:43 pm
Seth let his wings droop, he did indeed love her with or without that necklace but he was afraid of his uncanny bad luck for those he loved. "Orinimaru, I've loved you since I first saw you, but every time I love someone, they die and I just can't handle my heart breaking anymore." He took her necklace off gently and kissed her lips deeply.

Yuso growled at Asomi, he would find a way to convince her to work for him. "I'm not a snake! I'm nothing like my father!" He walked out with the slip of paper. He would need to also find someone who could replicate the rare herb in case it sprung up in any children of his. Problem was, those people died out centuries ago and the only hint he had was a rumor of one.

Tekki was slobbering all over his mouth, chewing on a train wheel and enjoying being in his grandma's lap. "Bye bye!" He waved his tiny hand, not yet understanding the bad from the good. He rubbed at one eye and yawned, cuddling up to Asomi to take a nap.

I Tortured Sleep I

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:05 am
Orinimaru's eyes got wide, her body stiffening in surprise. H-He took off the necklace...? but.. he was still kissing her... Was it true? Was he telling the truth..? He really loved her, even without the necklace? She kissed him back, crushing herself against him; she had dreamed of this moment for months...It was a moment she never thought would come true. But it was, it was coming true right now... She held the kiss for some time before breaking it, her face flushed a dark red. She swallowed hard, taking a few seconds to compose herself. "I can never die Seth... I've been around for a very very long time.. Many people have tried to kill me and they've all failed... You won't ever lose me..."

Asomi sighed and looked down at Tekki, stroking the his hair. She was edge now that Yasuo had shown up.. She moved to the phone and Dialed Tobi, she needed to tell him what was going on.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:10 pm
Seth smiled as she crushed herself against him and he wrapped his black wings around her. "Can I still protect you though? For irony's sake?" He smiled, touching their noses together and tossing the necklace aside, it didn't suit her at all. She wasn't a girly type of girl.

Tekki drooled as he fell asleep in her lap, hugging his new train closely. Tobi was at their actual house, of course they had a apartment upstairs for one of the assistants, but him and Asomi lived right down the street. He was making dinner for them and the little twins when he picked up the phone. "Asomi? Calm down, I doubt he is a threat, I say as long as he isn't cured, he'll die out pretty fast. Do the twins like tomatoes? Oh, maybe mushrooms?" He asked, a litle side-tracked lately as he enjoyed taking care of his grandchildren.

I Tortured Sleep I

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:00 pm
little mintchan

Orinimaru teared up and nodded, smiling brightly as tears began to roll down her cheeks. She closed her eyes, letting out a shuttering breath, "Yeah... of course you can... Just don't get yourself killed okay?" She sniffled, letting out a small sob.

Asomi moved to Tobi, making him look at her by cupping his face in her hands. "Tobi.. we can't just go ignoring this stuff... not anymore... a storm is brewing, our peace is going to end soon... And if we don't start taking thing seriously we're gonna lose the people we care about... our kids... our grandkids..." She teared up, letting out a shuttering breath, running a thumb along Tobi's cheek.

( Surprise? xD )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:42 pm
Seth wiped her tears away, hoping for once that someone he loved wouldn't be hurt or killed because of him. "I won't, as long as you promise the same." He laid his forehead on hers, keeping her as close as possible.

Tobi frowned, he knew he couldn't ignore all the signs of their precous peace crumbling. "What are we suppose to do Asomi? We don't know who the threat will be, what if this guy that came here earlier is just some thug? Someone as sick as him couldn't be a threat big enough to worry about." He reached to her check and stroked it with the back of his hand. He wanted to protect his grandkids from such horrors of war and chaos. "He won't find that plant either, don't worry so much okay Asomi? There are amazing, young ninja who can defeat this new threat..." He just didn't want to fight anymore, even if he had become younger, he still had the scars from every fight and he didn't want another one.

Elizabeta was arguing with Tami, the rumors of his fan club still being active had spread quite far. "I can't make people stop loving me, Tami. No I'm not cheating, yes I might hang out with them once awhile." He groaned, wishing for her to drop the subject because he didn't want to argue infront of their little boy and their son's girlfriend. "Drop the subject!" He slammed his hands on the desk, a rose near them bloomed and it's thorns became healthy and sharp. Lately he had been having a short temper, in reality he was sick, just like a plant, he couldn't handle stress well.

I Tortured Sleep I

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:20 am
Asomi sighed lightly, rubbing her face and smearing a little bit of her lipstick int he process. "Yeah but... there are threats that not even these younger ninja can beat... We might be retired but there will come a time where we'll have to fight, maybe even die again. I hope you're ready for that, Tobi..."

Tami grumbled, looking away, anger plain on her face. She had thought she would had been enough for Eliza but she guessed wrong apparently. He still needed a following of girls to make him happy... Young pretty girls, especially now that she was getting older. She turned away from Elizabeta and stormed up the steps to their apartment. "In truth you still just want young girls hanging all over you... I'm sorry I'm a normal human being and age." And with that she slammed the door behind her.

( *throws surprise confetti everywhere* )
( By the way, who even is the current hokage? XD Amu? )

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:52 pm
Tobi got a wet cloth and wiped at the smudge of lipstick on Asomi's face, kissing her cheek afterwards. "Of course I don't want to die again, Asomi.." He looked to their grandchildren, Tekki and Zen. "I want to see our grandchildren grow up, I want to see Eya become a proud and strong bringer of light...but if dying meant that they can be those...even without us...then yes I would be prepared to die for them." He hugged Asomi close, he didn't cry often, but he felt the sting of tears at his eyes.

Elizabeta frowned and looked away, he couldn't figure it out as to why he wanted attention from everyone the opposite gender of him. "I'm sorry that I'm such an attention whore..." He mumbled and went out to the garden to inspect the plants for any sickness or dryness. He didn't go back inside for an hour at least, instead thirty minutes earlier he just out right collapsed in their baby flower section.

I Tortured Sleep I

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:24 pm
Asomi hugged Tobi back, burying her face in to his shoulder. They were getting old, very old, and maybe their time was coming quicker then they could imagine. The very thought of it made her not want to fight at all, to take her family in to hiding and keep them there, safe, forever; but there were no real chances of that. When the time came, they would fight, and maybe they would die but maybe they would die protecting the people who meant so much to them. "I don't wanna go Tobi..." She managed to choke out after a while, "What if there's nothing there...? What if I never see you ever again...?"

Tami just walked the streets for a little while, trying to calm herself down. She didn't understand why Eliza wasn't content with just her; he had promised to stop with the fangirl thing but he didn't. She had thought he had changed and he very clearly hadn't, so what was she going to do? She truly loved him but what if he never stopped having girls hanging all over him, what if some day he cheated on her with those fan girls... what would she even do then? Would she even have the strength to leave him?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:37 pm
He hugged her tight, not wishing to let go just yet. Moving to touch her forehead with his, he smiled softly for her. "Asomi, we have lived far longer than anyone, we've seen our friends funeral's, we have raised our children to hold our values and now we have grandchildren that are becoming strong shinobi. If we die, we would of left a legacy no one can beat." He pulled away and smiled before kissing her full on the lips, gentle and passionate like when they first met.

Elizabeta sat down at the front desk, every flower seemed to not want to even face him or adhere to his commands lately. "I can't keep hurting Tami, I love her too much..." He sighed, deciding that it was time to leave, but Toiyu had his bloodline and he needed to be taught how to control that ability. "Toiyu? Pack a bag of clothes son, we are going to go visit my home village!" He had known for a long time that Toiyu had his abilities, the child was loved by nature and flowers seemed to perk up when he did. He wrote a little note for Tami, telling her they needed a break, if she still felt betrayed in a few days than they would divorce and all he wanted was custody of Toiyu.

I Tortured Sleep I

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Akatuski rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff