Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto rp guild!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild about naruto roleplays, come and join the fun, or just come and post what you believe. 

Tags: naruto, naruto rp, naruto stuff 

Reply Akatuski rp
Main forum (rp here if ur in the first set of profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:11 am
Little mintchan

Namine sighed, "Not good at all, I bet he's out there drinking right now." She rubbed her face, letting out a small growl. "Maybe I could take a trip to Konohagakure with Kev, get Amu to come. I mean.. Tor is very ******** stubborn, maybe if I talk her in to it..." She stopped mid thought, looking up at the Raikage. "Oh, speaking of being stubborn, how's Alec?"

The bartender sighed, serving up the strongest drink he had. "You're talking about that girl who died recently, yeh? I heard about a girl in Konohagakure who can bring the dead back to life."

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:19 am
Kev downed the strong drink under a minute, burping loudly and just laying his head in his arms depressed. "Yeah...I loved her and she died in my arms- what?" His head shot up, there was someone out there who could revive people? Why didn't Namine tell him? Did she know?

The raikage sighed, rubbing his forehead. "I don't like Kev leaving the village, he can barely control that...ice cursemark on his hand, I don't wish for him to accidently hurt someone in another village." He stopped pacing and looked at her when she asked about Alec. "I sent him to a priestess in the demon country...my...sister to be exact, Alena, you remember her. Hopefully he will get better and hopefully be cleansed fully." he smiled, hoping that would work.

Utsu Tor Daisetsu

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:36 am
The bartender blinked, then nodded. "Yeah! Her name is Amu, people say she's the splitting image of that girl Torgirta. That one Uchiha." The bartender waves his hand and served up Kev another drink. "Apparently Namine used to know them both before she came to this town."

Namine scoffed, "You have no faith in me, I've dealt with these curse marks before. I'm sure I can control him." She looked down, playing with her fingers. "Ah.. I see.. I hope he's enjoying himself there.." Her eyes seemed distant, almost sad.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:42 am
Kev seemed sadder at the thought of Namine keeping something that important from him, He gripped the new glass of alcohol before it shattered in his hand and he got up. "Thanks for the drinks..." He set some money down before walking out and heading back to the office.

The raikage sighed, sitting down and tapping his feet. "I just don't wish for you to be hurt again, you have taught me a lot of how cursemarks work...and I don't know if Alec enjoyed being sent away...he looked rather heartbroken when you put him in jail..." He admitted, was it colder in the builden or something?

Utsu Tor Daisetsu

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:53 am
little mintchan

Namine sighed, too distracted by her thoughts to realize how cold it was getting. "I know he was heartbroken but it was what was best for him.. I'm sure he hates me now, too. I just.. I wanted him to get the help he needed and he wasn't doing it on his own.. so..." She hugged herself and looked out the window, her face sad. She remember how Alec was cursing at her as the shinobi took him away and the hate in his eyes; she had betrayed him.. But it was worth it, wasn't it? He had gotten the help he needed and now he was probably happy with Alena. Who cared about her own happiness...?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:58 am
Kev stopped outside the office, gripping the hand with the cursemark and breathing out cold air. "Namine!" He winced, his cursemark growing up his arm and the area around him freezing but he made his way up to the office and touched the door lightly to freeze it.

The raikage shrugged, hoping Alec was doing better too but he was distracted when the door frozen and shattered toward them, missing Namine but hitting the Raikage straight in the head and knocking him out cold on the ground. "You...why did you keep the secret about Amu from me?!" Kev asked, wincing again, his cursemark was painful to himself more then others and reacted to his emotions.

Utsu Tor Daisetsu

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:06 pm
Namine jumped up, wide eyed. How did Kev even find out about Amu?! That was supposed to be a surprise! "K-Kev! I-It.. It was supposed to be a surprise! Your birthday is coming up soon and I thought it was the best present I could get for you! I-I've been trying so hard to get her up here! I promise!" She took a careful step closer to Kev, she was telling nothing but the truth, but she knew by experience that people with curse marks activated didn't exactly think rationally.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:25 pm
Kev shook his head, his tears like little ice drops when they reached the ground. "No you kept it from me! Why does everyone keep secrets from me?! I hate all of you!" He screamed, the coldness bursting from him in a wave, freezing the floor and walls but not touching Namine since he still liked her as a savior. "Don't you dare come any closer!! You lied to me!!" His cursemark spread farther and farther as he got more mad.
Utsu Tor Daisetsu

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:54 pm
Namine covered her face with her arm, trying to peer through at Kev. "Kev don't make me do this to you! Not you! I don't want to do this to someone I care about! Please!" She took another step towards Kev.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:02 pm
Kev was bawling his eyes out, feeling alone because she had kept it from him. "S-Stay back!" He backed up at every step she took toward him, a blizzard was picking up outside, blowing in the office's windows. "She lied to me..." He breathed heavy, never having gone this far with his cursemark and trying to force it to recede.
Utsu Tor Daisetsu

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:27 pm
Namine frowned, then in a flash she was in front of Kev. She moved far too fast for anyone to see, her hand raising up. "I'm so sorry, Kev.." She brought her hand down, chopping at Kev's neck. This would knock him clean out, and she moved to catch the tall man as he fell. She might look weak but namine was very strong; many life times of training gave her that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:32 pm
Kev looked sad when Namine finally got in front of him, he bit his lip lightly. "I-I hate myself..." He mumbled before falling in to her arms out cold, the snow storm suddenly vanished as his cursemark receeded but left his arm rather damaged from it, ice burns mainly. The raikage finally sat up but had to lay back down since his head was cracked open from ice hitting him. A couple anbu helped get the raikage up and to the hospital when he passed out again.
Utsu Tor Daisetsu

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:48 pm
Namine held Kev close, brushing his hair from his face. "Don't hate yourself Kev... please... You have no reason to hate yourself.. " She smiled faintly, "If anything, you should hate me," She teared up. "Everyone does.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:52 pm
Kev looked sad, his tears running down his cheeks in actual water form instead of ice but he still looked like a huge depressed mess.

Alec was finally waking up since he bcame cleansed, everything felt sore and he barely remembered what happened as he sat up and walked in to the hallway. "What a horrible dream, it's like I can feel how sad Namine is..." He thought, looking at the mirror and seeing his big white wings with a shocked expression.

Utsu Tor Daisetsu

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:08 pm
Namine closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "Someone! Get him to the infirmary! Now! I have some business to take care of.." She stood up, stretching. "I will be going home now, I have things to attend to."

Alena popped her head in to the room, smiling lightly. "I think they're gorgeous, you know?"

Akatuski rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff