Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Stoner_Bitch420

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 am
Hi (: My name is Saigh-it's pronounced Sage xd -I'm 16 years old. I love painting and drawing and sometimes write stories d:
I live in a hella small town called Greenville. I'm a proud pot head and will be 'til the day I die cool
I love animals, nature, outdoor art galleries, vw buses, and lots of other stuff. If you wanna know more about me feel free to ask blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 pm
My name is Noriaki. I am currently seventeen years of age (turning eighteen this year). I love to draw, particularly Anime/Manga. Sometimes, I write lonesome poetry when the weather looks dreary. One of my hobbies is playing tennis. I came to this guild to learn from better artists, and give advice to others. My goal here is to learn to become a better artist, since I have lacked practice over the years. Hopefully, I meet some nice people.

Invincible English Chap

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 pm
Welcome! mrgreen
have a great time! n_n  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 am
o 3o Morning.....I'm Shadow..>> Otherwise known as Karesta. Nice to meet you all.....Um.....I love to draw but I have VERY little time to do so. :3
....I don't know how to introduce myself...If you wanna ask me somethin'go ahead. <3

I gotta go put my old gaia avatar picture on my profilezorz. >D Bai for nao.  

The Shadow Of Insanity

Lilith-Moonblood

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:20 pm
Greetings people, well to begin thy name is Shelly. I'm 23 and well I've became apart of this guild to renew and redeem my interests in literature, reading, writing indepth meaningful works and doing something different such as learning how to draw/paint... more than a cartoon alien.

Well I'm glad to say I drew a chibi skull and I have all the patience in the world. I am a mother and also want to learn how to sew and do creative things with ordinary around the house things. Chores get boring after so so so long...

I hate that I dropped my flare for writing, because I was very gifted when I was a teenager and just ended up getting lost in angst and rebelling against my parents. I hope very much to pick up new techniques and challenges and gain pride as well as passion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:08 pm
Welcome, guys!
nice to read you here! n_n

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

II_Dokuhime_II

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm
Eto...My name is Keiya but you can call me Doku. My age is a secret (stalkers! lol jk). My interest is art, music, literature, and more art. My obsessions are beautiful things, blood, and pain.
I was called crazy, weird, and sick but I prefer the term unique thank you very much.
I like to draw during my free time or bury myself in books. I am a hopeless procrastinator just so you know.
Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm
Welcome, Doku!
I hope you have a great time here! ;]

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HatelessHeart

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:39 pm
Hallo! My name is Brianna, but I go by Lucy from The Beatles song ^.^ I play about ten instruments and I draw anime/manga. To me musik is the most important thing; it is everything that I've based my life on. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 pm
II_Dokuhime_II
Eto...My name is Keiya but you can call me Doku. My age is a secret (stalkers! lol jk). My interest is art, music, literature, and more art. My obsessions are beautiful things, blood, and pain.
I was called crazy, weird, and sick but I prefer the term unique thank you very much.
I like to draw during my free time or bury myself in books. I am a hopeless procrastinator just so you know.
Nice to meet you all!
We have a freakish amount of things in common...  

HatelessHeart

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

II_Dokuhime_II

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:47 pm
gohst13
II_Dokuhime_II
Nice to meet you all!

lol. But I live more for art which generally include music. I draw manga too. It's fun and I play the piano and flute.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:39 pm
II_Dokuhime_II
gohst13
II_Dokuhime_II
Nice to meet you all!

lol. But I live more for art which generally include music. I draw manga too. It's fun and I play the piano and flute.
The piano was one of the first instruments I learned to play. It's one of my best. And I'm not very good at it but drawing manga comes in a close second... right after music and my familie 3nodding  

HatelessHeart

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

II_Dokuhime_II

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:05 pm
gohst13
II_Dokuhime_II
gohst13
II_Dokuhime_II
Nice to meet you all!

The piano was one of the first instruments I learned to play. It's one of my best. And I'm not very good at it but drawing manga comes in a close second... right after music and my familie 3nodding

I c. One question...should we be talking here? Is there a chat place or something?  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:46 pm
lol! yes, there are many threads to chat randomly or post your introductions :]
here:

Introduce yourself here -> Get to know the guild
Random rants and spamming -> SPAM
to play games and have a good time -> Games Subforum
No one will say TMI here -> the VENTING subforum
If you want to chat with the guildies in motion -> The Guild's Hangout

enjoy! ;]  

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sw33t Symphony

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:23 am
Hi my name is ((ahhh stalkers why would you want to know that. jk lol)) Sabrina im 13. And I used to draw all the time I could but lately havent found the time. I play the guitar....I schetch....I enjoy makeing sculptures....yea I got nothing else.  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff