Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 am
POST IS NOT VALID  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:21 pm
Canceled  

Cuevas_506

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:45 pm
Canceled  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:45 pm
(Enter Geoff and Gigimon from Tropical Forest to Toy and Tama Town)

"Wooowww!" Geoff exclaimed as he looked at his new surroundings. Toys, playgrounds, and fields full of eggs stretched out for as far as he could see. "It's like this entire town is one big nursery!"

Gigimon nodded, smiling widely. "This is Toy and Tama Town. It's the place where all Digimon are born from Digi-Eggs"

Geoff cocked an eyebrow and looked to the Digimon on his shoulder. "So all of you guys are born from Eggs?"

"Yep!" Gigimon confirmed. "And when we die, our data is recollected here and reformed into a new Digi-Egg, and we start our lives over again."

"So it's kinda like you never really die at all then, huh?" Geoff surmised. "That's convenient."

"...Excuse me..." a raspy voice boomed from behind Geoff.

"DAH!" Geoff cried, jumping a few feet off the ground and turning to meet the source of the voice. Standing before him now was a giant tree, only his branches and roots were forming limbs and he had eyes and a mouth. Even some leaves were forming a sort of moustache.

"There you are, young dragon." the tree said, looking directly at Gigimon. "And here I was thinking something terrible had happened to you when you disappeared without a word."

Gigimon blushed and sweated in embarrassment. Before Geoff could question this, his device started to beep again from his pocket. Holding it out, a holographic readout appeared.

Cherrymon
Virus Plant Digimon
Ultimate Level
Known Attacks: Pit Pelter, Vine Attack

"Umm...Y-Yer a friendly Digimon, right?" Geoff asked.

"Of course he is, Geoff!" Gigimon barked. "He's the guardian of this entire town. Okay, he can be kinda scary sometimes, but he's okay."

"Scary, am I?" Cherrymon demanded, earning a nervous chuckle from Gigimon. "...So, I see you met a Human. And he has Digivice. Am I to assume he is your Tamer?"

"Wait, Digivice? Tamer?" Geoff asked, confused. "What's going on?"

Cherrymon lifted a branch holding a large cane and pointed it at the device in Geoff's hand. "That, young Human, is a Digivice. It's a very special item that connects a Human to a Digimon, making them Tamer and Partner Digimon."

"Digimon...Partner?" Geoff wondered aloud, looking over the Digivice.

"As partners, you have the ability to share your energy with one another in times of need." Cherrymon went on. "I can sense that you have already felt such power."

SNAP!

Cherrymon looked back to the woods, eyes narrowed. "...Something's coming. Go hide, now!"  

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm
Before Geoff and Gigimon even had a chance to hide, however, a large group of green goblin-looking creatures suddenly charged out of the woods, giant wooden clubs held high. The went straight for Cherrymon, managing to overwhelm him with trying to take them all on at once.

"What now?!" Geoff asked desperately, holding out his Digivice and getting a readout.

Cherrymon
Virus Ogre Digimon
Rookie Level
Known Attacks: Goburi Bomb, Goblin Strike

"They're attacking Cherrymon! We've gotta help him!" Gigimon shouted as he jumped off Geoff's head and leaped at the nearest enemy, small fangs bared and blazing. "Hot Bite!"

"Goburi Bomb!" the opponent shouted, slamming Gigimon with it's club, knocking it back into Geoff and sending both to the ground.

"Gigimon, are you okay?!" Geoff demanded near hysterically. "Say something!"

"..Geoff..." Gigimon said weakly. "I need..."

Geoff's eyes widened. "You need...?"

~Gurgle~

"...I need food...!" Gigimon whined.

Geoff sweat-dropped. It was like time stood still all around him as he tried to take everything in all at once.

"...You're...kidding me...right...?" Geoff asked shakily. "...NOW, of all times???"

"You must feed him!"

Geoff looked up to Cherrymon, who was doing his best to swipe the Goblinmon away with his large tree-branch arms and thick cane. Many were shaken off, but it was clear that even though Cherrymon was much stronger than all of them combined, their numbers made dealing with all of them at once difficult. And meanwhile, the ones he'd shaken off were either getting back to attacking him or eyeing the nearby Digi-Eggs.

"He just evolved, correct?!" Cherrymon went on. "That means he's likely tired out and in need of food!"

"You mean he can't fight if he's hungry?!" Geoff asked, still reeling. "NOW you tell me!"

"Just give him these!" Cherrymon shouted. "PIT PELTER!!"

Just then, all of the fruit on Cherrymon's branches suddenly flew off. Several collided with the Goblinmon and exploded on impact, while a few others landed in a pile near Geoff and Gigimon. Taking a second to figure out what was going to happen now, Geoff instead elected to just go for it and grabbed the nearest one, holding it to Gigimon's mouth.

"C'mon, Gigi, down the hatch...!" Geoff insisted until, after a few moments, Gigimon began to nibble on the fruit. His eyes wide open and sparkling, Gigimon then proceeded to chimp the whole fruit down, nearly taking Geoff's hand with it.

"MMMM, much better!" Gigimon shouted happily. With that, he charged at another Goblinmon, knocking him off Cherrymon and into a nearby tree. "Hey, I think I can...Geoff, gimme some more, okay?!"

Geoff tilted his head. "Really? Okay..." And with that, Geoff grabbed some more fruit and tossed it to Gigimon, who happily chomped it all down. "Now what, Gigimon?!"

But instead of answering, Gigimon shut his eyes, his whole body glowing bright hot pink. Within moments, a beam of light shot out from the Digivice, smacking into Gigimon as his eyes shot open, sparkling with new-found energy as his body started to expand.

"Gigimon Digivolve to... ... ..GUILMON!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm
Geoff stood in awe as he watched Gigmon grow into a small dinosaur about the same size as himself. He now had a much longer tail, and he stood on his hind legs while his front ones became arms, both sporting sharp claws and talons. Black lines and designs decorated his body. All in all, while there was still a touch of cuteness to his look, he was also a fair bit more...menacing.

"Get off of him, NOW!" Guilmon shouted.

One of the Goblinmon turned back to him. "Oh yeah? And who's gonna make us?!"

"Pyro Sphere!" Guilmon shouted, embers filling his mouth before being released in a crimson burst of energy, impacting the Goblinmon that talked down to him and causing him to explode into a collection of data bits.

"Guilmon, stop it!" Cherrymon shouted, managing to knock all the Goblinmon off.

After seeing their apparent leader be destroyed, the Goblinmon decided to take their leave, fleeing back into the woods. Cherrymon sighed, picking up his cane as he walked over to Guilmon, who was looking sad.

"I...I'm sorry, Cherrymon." he said. "I know we aren't supposed to be deleting in the town, but they would've hurt you if I didn't."

Cherrymon shook his head and let out another sigh. "I know, young Dragon. I just don't wish for a Baby Digimon to hatch to the view of Digimon killing Digimon..."

"Uhh, guys?" Geoff interjected. "Aren't there a few less eggs than there were a few minutes ago?"

Cherrymon gasped, taking a quick scan of the area. "No! This was just a distraction. They've taken some of the Digi-Eggs!"

"But why?" Guilmon asked. "Why would they take them?"

"I don't know, but you MUST recover them!" Cherrymon insisted. "If they were to be damaged before they hatch, the Digimon's data could be lost forever!"

"Then we need to find 'em right away!" Geoff said, making a mad dash for the woods. "C'mon, Guilmon!"

"Hold!" Cherrymon shouted, Geoff stopping in his tracks. "Before you go on this journey, there's something you will need..."  

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:51 pm
Cherrymon waved his hand toward a small hut nearby. "The things you'll need are in there...Err, you'll need to go in yourself. I can't really fit in myself."

Geoff rolled his eyes as he headed into the hut, Guilmon in tow. Looking around, he saw what were clearly kits of travellers: Travel bags, emergency rations of food and water, bandages...Clearly he wasn't the first Tamer to come through this city.

Putting everything he'd need in a travel bag and slinging it over his shoulder, Geoff headed back outside, Guilmon following him. "Okay, think I got everything I need. Where do you think the Goblinmon were headed?"

"I suggest you comb the jungle." Cherrymon instructed. "It's unlikely they would head to the File Mountains or the Gear Savannah."

Geoff nodded. "Got it. Guilmon, let's go track down some Egg-nappers."

Guilmon nodded as he hurried after Geoff, who headed back into the woods from whence he had first come out of, Cherrymon watching in hope yet tainted with concern. "Good luck, young Tamer..."

[Exit Geoff and Guilmon from Toy and Tama Town to Tropical Jungle]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
(Enter Toan and the group)

After teleporting everyone safely to toy town, Azel then went and transported the small group to a hill a bit away from the trailmon station so they wouldn't be question. They all ended up on a hill next to a nursery. All the baby stop playing their little games as they stared in wonderment at the tamers and digimon. After a few long moment of silence, one of them recognized one of the tamer among the group. "Toan!" The other follow their chant as they tackle the tamer to the ground "TOAN!" The white hair tamer yelp as he was knocked down. "Get off me you little fuzzballs!" Despite his attempt to push them away, he couldn't hide the smile from his face.

Although the smiled didn't last long as he felt a sharp pain burning through his entire body. He gripped his chest in pain and begin gasp for air. The baby digimon back up a bit, sensing something wrong.

Toan tried to stand but the moment he did he spit out blood. His legs begin to defy his will and crumbled. He let out a scream as he clutch his skull trying his best to cope with the pain. "Toan!" Azel flew down next to him and pushed the little ones away. He was about to take him to the doctors but Toan shook his head. "Don't! I'll be fine!" But despite what he was saying, he was already beginning to see doubles. His entire body felt like he was being burn alive, like his blood had turn to magma. He wanted to scream in agony, wanted the pain to stop, wanted someone to put him out of his misery, but he knew better. The pain almost made him lose control of what little sanity he had. "Are you stupid!? look at you! You look like your in your own personal hell! We've got to get help now!" He tried to bare the pain as he regain his breath. "The effect is only temporary...huff huff.... don't waste my time on pointless worries....It your job to go and awaken him........ he should be in the tropical jungle....don't you dare mess this up or...I'll.........kill........you" With that said, the pain had overcome the tamer. Fortunately, the pain was too much to bear and had knocked him out to save him a bit of suffering.

The Sadistic Toan

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:37 am
Chris was surprised when he saw Azel digivolve and teleport them to toy and tama town, but when Toan went into pain he frowned. Chris was positive Toan was in unbearable pain and he had no idea how they could help him. It brought some relief when Toan passed out, but he wouldn't have wanted to ever know the pain Toan felt. Chris then turned to Wizardmon "Check him out, make sure he's alright" He said. The wizardmon quickly moved over to Toan and began to check his vitals. "He'll be alright....I think, whatever that stuff did to him it wasn't pretty"[/b] He said. He then stood and moved back near Chris. Chris sighed after a moment "So what do we do now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image
Erumina shut her eyes as a flash of light momentarily blinded her. Then there was silence. The blonde frowned and opened her eyes, a confused look appearing on her face. A moment ago she had been on a trailmon going at full speed, the wind coming in through the broken windows and rushing in to her face. She had been helping the injured digimon and tamers along with Ophanimon, who healed anyone she sighted.

However, the pair were no longer on the chaotic train - instead they found themselves on a grassy hill, and nothing but the sound of soft wind blowing reached their ears. Despite what she had just experienced on the train, a smile formed on Erumina's lips and she closed her eyes, enjoying the calming effect it had on her.

A moment later the tamer opened her eyes and looked around with curiousity. When the golden orbs landed on the nursery, she let out a delighted cry. "Tama Town!" she cried out, pointing at the nursery with excitement. Erumina turned and smiled at partner, memories of their first meeting flooding into both of their minds.

The group made their way to Tama Town, and Toan was immediately tackled down by a group of baby digimon. Erumina laughed as she watched them jump with excitement, and joy filled her heart at the sight. However, the smile that filled her face soon became a look of horror as Toan clutched his chest and began to gasp for air.

Erumina stayed silent as the white haired tamer conversed with his digimon. A gasp escaped her lips as Toan finally fell unconscious, and she looked at Ophanimon with horror.The angel digimon nodded once and placed a reassuring hand on her tamer's shoulder. When Chris asked about their next move, Erumina spoke up.

"I think we should do what Toan told us to do," she said slowly, looking at Chris and Wizardmon. "The journey he was suppose to go on is important to him, right?" she questioned, gazing at Azel. "That being said, Ophanimon and I will stay here in Tama Town with Azel until he recovers." she pursed her lips and then glanced at the unconscious tamer. "Ophanimon can use her powers to heal him..But it might take some time."

The angel digimon nodded. "Rest assured that I will use all that is in my power to heal Toan."

ooc :: This will be my last post for now. Feel free to have Erumina and Ophanimon move Toan to some house/ room in Toy and Tama Town and put him to rest. When I'm not as busy, I'll have Ophanimon heal Toan and rejoin the roleplay. If I don't get on in a while, feel free to just ditch Erumina and Ophanimon.

harmonieux

Fatcat

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:39 pm
Occ: Ok level is taking way too long, im moving on without him
User Image
A swanmon came out of the nursery and notice the group gathered. She noticed Azel right away and rushed over. "Well if it isn't Master Azel, what brings your her-" She stop short as she saw the condition Toan was in. She knelt down next to him and felt his forehead. It was burning like crazy. The swan-like digimon shook her head as she turn toward the group. "You guys may use our nursery to rest. Please bring Master Toan inside right away." She then begin to instruct the baby digimons to go inside and get ready for arts and craft time. The baby digimon took one last look at the group before rushing into the nursery.

Azel went over and carried his tamer in his arms. "Let go" He begin to follow the swanmon inside. She lead the group to the nurses room on the second floor and told Azel to lay Toan down on the bed. The Swanmon then put a wet cloth on his forehead and force some medicine down his throat. The pain on his face slowly begin to disappear and his breathing gotten a bit more control. "He won't heal from that alone, but that should put him at ease for a bit. You may stay however long you like as long as you don't cause trouble for the kids. Now if you excuse me" She then turn and left for downstairs.

Azel looked at his tamer, sleeping on his bed, and shook his head. This was his fault. He shouldn't have taken his time to play around and force Toan to take care of business himself. Now look at what happen. He decided to complete the task his tamer had set out for him. He look at the group and begin to speak. "I'm about to set out to the tropical jungle to released one of Toan sealed digimon. The digimon is most likely sealed away in an underground temple and is heavily guarded. Erumina, I would like you to stay here with your digimon and try your best to heal Toan if you can. This is not a command and your under no obligation to help us, but I beg you to please help him. As for the rest of you, if you wish to tag along with me, go to town and get ready whatever you need, We'll depart after I study the area for a bit."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Chris and wizardmon watched as the swan digimon went about taking care of Toan. It seemed to help on some level, but Chris couldn't help but wonder how effective her methods were. Although he supposed something was better than nothing. When Azel mentioned his mission Chris nodded "The tropical jungle huh, its been a while since my last trip there ought to be interesting, we'll help you in any way we can" He said. Wizardmon looked at Chris as they headed to get supplies for the journey ahead.

It was a while before the Wizardmon spoke again "Are you sure about this? could be dangerous" He said. Chris paused for a moment "don't have much to lose now do we" He said in a serious tone. The wizardmon sighed "just because life hasn't been too kind to you doesn't mean you have to act foolish" The wise digimon said. Chris frowned but made no obvious sign of the words phasing him. "I'm not acting foolish, I'm readying myself for the inevitable" he said. They soon reached their destination and started to grab what supplies they believed they'd need. The wizardmon didn't seem too convinced "and what if he shows up?" The digimon asked mysteriously. Chris gained a dark look "If 'he' shows up we'll continue as planned...I've burned my bridges" He said putting emphasis on he and nearly dropping a bottle of medicine. "Now then lets get a move on" Chris said as they paid for their supplies and headed to meet Azel.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:52 am
A New Dawn
CHAPTER 1 - Re-awakening

Jai awoke.
Nothing.
Just a void.
No memories filled Jai's head.
He was sat on a park bench in Toy & Tama town. His attire was noticably different, and other then his Digivice, he clutched a book titled 'Jai Mazuno'. Nothing of his past remained, save for subtle knowledge of the Digital world and his name. Peaking curiosity about this book he opened it. Half the book was blank up to the midway point, and blank after that. The page in question was not titled but roughly written.

"It seems going through the portal was not a good idea.
Not only did we fail, but it screwed our very existance
up. The coding of the digital world streamed into us
and could destroy me. Lucemon said the only
option was to make us all forget the coding, but the
only problem is I might forget everything. The system aint
too stable for this, but I'd rather forget then die.
I hope nothing too bad happens."

Jai was confused more than anything. Who was this Lucemon character? An inhabitant of the Digital world? Jai went to pick up his digivice and noticed the full change of clothing. Leather longcoat, black and red jeans with black boots on his feet. A lot of clohing changes recently, but maybe it was a long time ago. Jai was unaware of the time gap while he had no memory. Another glance at the book revealed more. The bottom of the only written page was ripped out, but scratches on the page following showed it was scribbled out. Jai finally clutched his Digivice and pressed the center button. Streams of energy poured out and encarnated this hlaf angelic being.

"It seems your OK."
"Wha? Are, are you Lucemon?"
"Oh jeez, seems it did go wrong."

Jai wasn't going to let this memory loss weaken him. He smiled.

"A fresh start eh?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 pm
Alter walked around the egg filled fields, a small smile on his face as he looked over the eggs. This was the one place that made him smile, the sight of the eggs, all of them pure and innocent, ready to be brought into the light. The kind of hope for the future he felt here was amazing. Dio, the Dracmon, was currently getting chased by a few baby digimon, the little vampire laughing as it turned into a small swarm of bats to escape from his hunters, reforming just out of reach of them.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 am
Chapter one: Greetings!

The egg filled fields stretched out before her, open and beautiful as the wind swept over the lush, green grass and trough the leaves of the trees brimmed with toys hanging from their branches in colorful strings. It was like a dream made real, a childs wildest imaginings painted onto a canvas and the brought to life.
Baby digimons of all sizes, species and kinds were playing amongst the mountains of toys and massive plush-blocks stacked atop each other, innocent and unafraid as their guardians watched over them, proud as any real parent would be to see their children so alive and joyful.

Kaya watched the joy of the children from a distance, amber eyes searching the scenery in a futile attempt to see the tiny creature she had come to retrieve.
"Come on Laila, you must be here. Blue will never forgive himself if you're not here"
A pained expression flittered across the young woman features as she stood on her toes, as if it would somehow help her see the digimon she was looking for more easily.
She was not surprised when it did not help

"I can´t see anything from this distance. It is impossible to tell if any of them are Laila, or if one of the eggs are hers"
A soft padded hand prodded Kaya´s left side as the digimon next to her shifted with a frown. The rabbits ears were twitching, whether from nervousness or impatience, she could not tell.
"Then let´s go closer. We have to find her!"
Lopmon bounced on his feet and tugged at his tamers sleeve, though it was now warmer than it had been for several months, the part of the part digital world the Toy and Tama was located in was rather cold and windy so Kaya had opted for a tight-fitting white sweater with a high collar when she left the Spiral Castle.

The sky was darkened by a few scattered storm clouds, promising rain, and she wanted to find Laila before the clouds fulfilled that promise.

"They will not be pleased to see us again, after what happened last time, so be on guard, both of you"
Kaya paused, making sure that both her companions understood. Lopmon nodded firmly, while Renamon opted for a formal "As you wish, your highness"
The fox digimon straightened as she flexed her claws, she was prepared.
Kaya lifted her right hand, wherein a brightly colored red orb lay. The insides of the orbs was swirling with life, as if a crimson mist shifted constantly inside it. Kaya stood still for a moment, observing the glass sphere wherein she could see her own reflection on the smooth, hard surface. Her hair danced in the slight wind, like strings of copper, but in the reflected image, it was soaked in blood, and her mouth was open in a silent scream.
Kaya shuddered internally, whoever the digimon trapped inside the magical sphere was, she hoped she never met it. It creeped even her out, and she lived with Piedmon and Reapermon.

The young woman cleared her throat and looked away from her wraith-like visage in the orb
"Take us to Toy and Tama"
The orb gave off a dim glow and with a flash of light both she and her two digimons vanished, leaving only footprints behind in the grass.

When they reappeared, much closer to the children she, Lopmon and Renamon had been observing, Kaya decided that yes, the digimon within the red orb truly did want to kill her and yes, that was Alter - Right there in front of her, pretty close.. inches away...
She could smell pine, and knew it was not her, because her perfume was plume scented, which meant that it was Alter she could smell, and wasn't that just buckets of awkward right there.
She should probably move..

Kaya threw herself, thankful when she avoided stepping on the Yokomons running in circles around her feet in apparent panic.

Both Renamon and Lopmon fell into a fighting stance, the fox humanoid let out a low hiss.
Around them, the baby digimons let out shrieks of terror, some of them from the complete shock of the girls and her partners appearing out of seemingly nowhere, others out of fear as they recognized the human who had come to Toy and Tama thrice before to steal eggs and babies away.

Swanmon and Elecmon, the guardians of the children, ran towards the commotion but did not get close.
Renamon spun towards them, fingers spread out in front of her and hurled several sphere like crystals towards the pair, who halted immediately and barely managed to avoid the deadly projectiles
"Stay there, or the child dies"
The fox voice was cold as ice, flat and emotionless, as she placed one foot on a Tanemon who had not managed to run away. The tiny child let out a pained cry as she was held firmly against the ground by the rookie digimons superior weight.

Swanmon and Elecmon froze, eyes dimming with despair as they watched the child struggle to get away
"Okay, okay, we will not come closer - Just don't hurt her, please!"

Kaya wondered for a moment how the entire trip had turned so messy so quickly.
She could see a swarm of bats somwhere to her left, which was likely to be Alters partner, but she saw no other rookie levels beyond her own. The numbers were in her favor if she and Alter had to battle.

Lopmon pressed himself against his tamers leg, fur bristling like an angered cats as he glared towards the other tamers digimon.

"Alter"
Kaya nodded in greeting at the dark haired boy. Her lips curved into a slight smile as she clutched the red orb within her arms closer to her chest. She could feel the glass cold surface trough her sweater, and almost imagined she could feel a heartbeat.

"Long time no see. It´s pretty rude to kiss a girl and not call her you know"

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games