Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto rp guild!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild about naruto roleplays, come and join the fun, or just come and post what you believe. 

Tags: naruto, naruto rp, naruto stuff 

Reply Akatuski rp
Main forum (rp here if ur in the first set of profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:28 am
Namine blinked then facepalmed herself.
"Of course it would be Alec, ******** moron." She blinked at the last part of what he said though. "Goodie... What's wrong with not being evil? Last time I checked all you got from that was being beaten up, killed, and being alone."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:32 am
Kev got wideeyed, frowning a bit and stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I never got killed for it though...others did..." He bit his lip and turned away from her and got his arm from her grasp. "You get hurt more easily when good...but I guess being good makes you get up faster..."  

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:34 am
Namine sighed.
"Exactly." Her arm dropped to her side and started walking back to the house, giving the guards the signal to stand down again and telling them that if they attacked, they'd have to deal with her. "Goodnight, Kev." She disappeared in to the house, closing the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:45 am
Kev grumbled and kept walking, how was it a good night when he had no where to go? He sat down in a alley way and grumbled there, not wanting to sleep.

[ next day! ]

Yukai was still sleeping, he hadnt woken up one bit since he passed out yesterday, Izabel thought it was cause of the blow to his chest from Karuhi's heel, he still had a bad heart from that...his sternum was weak and she was worried about it.

Ludwig was out of the rehab, of course getting screamed at by Rina in their living room wasn't helping at all, he already felt bad for worrying her but she was blaming him for the baby dying and how he took care of the house and that she couldnt stop screaming at him, he looked down at his feet, not even caring if she was kicking him out, he thought he deserved it.

Kev woke up, he must of falling to sleep sometime last night but he was still in the alleyway, and anyone who passed him tossed garbage at him. "Bah...I hate this village..." He stood up and walked out, ignoring the names from other adults and how shopkeepers were glaring at him, when he heard someone call him gingerbread man, he tackled the guy and started to beat him up badly.  

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 am
Tsuki was still sitting by Yukai, he hadn't moved an inch in either way and he hadn't slept either. He used to have to stay up to suppress Haichibi, so he was used to not sleeping. But there was still that tired look in his eyes he got when he was worrying too much. He let out a long sigh and ruffled his blonde and orange hair.

Rina stopped yelling mid-sentence and just seemed to deflate, rubbing her temples and walking in to the kitchen. She didn't mean to blow up like this, especially when she was so tired and worn down, and sick from worry and working. It was clear on her face too, the toll that it had taken to have ludwig away. But she couldn't even admit that to herself.

Suddenly Kev would find himself pulled off the man as a strong grip siezed the back of his shirt then let go once he was upright. From behind him he'd here namine's disappointed voice, but not towards him, but the crowd and people around him.
"Hey! This is not how we treat our villagers, no matter what they've done or what crimes they've committed! You know that! Anger and hatred towards another person causes them to retaliate. Maybe I should have a talk with your raikage and have HIM straighten this all out."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:43 am
Isabel brought in some food for tsuki and set it on the night stand. "You should eat something tsuki..." she went over and checked over yukai's wounds a bit before sighing.

Ludwig closed his eyes tight, he didn't want to cry anymore but he felt horrible. He stood up and went into their room, changing into something not so dirty before walking out and looking at rina a bit. "Guess this time I was too much a idiot for you..." he walked out of the apartment, if she wanted him to leave so badly then he would if it made her happy.

Kev tried to calm down, he looked at namine's and wiped some of the blood of his knuckles. "Why are you helping me?" He wasn't use to anyone defending him before because everyone hated him, one person threw glass at him so he made sure it couldn't hit namine's but he froze that Guy afterwards. He sighed, not meaning to do that but he was so angry at these people! He didnt even care if his cheek was cut and his arm that shielded Namine.  

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:21 pm
Tsuki just shook his head lightly, not moving other than that.

Rina just kept quiet, tears gathering in her eyes. He was right... this time there had been a chance where they could be happy, where everything could work out.. and he had to go and ruin it. She had tried her best to hold it together! She had, she had tried as much as any person could. But sometimes.. sometimes she wished she would have never met ludwig. Where would she be? Would there be a possibility that she would have been happy? She flopped down on a stool in the living room and set her head in her arms, starting to cry lightly. She was just lost. She was lost and she just wanted to be happy for once.

Namine blinked at Kev.
"And why did you protect me?" She looked at the frozen guy as her eyes flicked to her Niagomi, teleporting the guy to the nearest hospital before she looked at everyone else. "Now clear out before I get Lord Raikage down here, I'd rather have him deal with you in a quiet, calm matter than have me chop you all in to little ******** pieces before you could even blink." The people scattered like cockroaches.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:40 pm
Izabel sighed and took the bagel off the plate before shoving it in Tsuki's mouth. "Eat or I'll force it down your throat! Would you want Yukai to wake up to starving yourself?"

Ludwig kept walking, he felt so useless and empty without her but he was just someone who ruined her life all the time. He sat down by a tree outside the village and curled up. "I'm not going to cry...but I want to..." He finally let the tears out and curled up, mumbling what a disgrace he was as a father and husband.

Kev looked at her, shaking some ice off his hand before rubbing the backk of his neck. "Because you don't deserve to be hurt because of me, lassy...I'm use to their hatred and rumors, if they see it just that I suffer then so be it...but you dont deserve any of it..." He wiped the blood from his cheek and arm.  

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:30 pm
Tsuki blinked a little and sighed, munching on the bagel ruefully.
"I guess not, huh? I'm sorry Isabel, I just wasn't hungry.. " He winced lightly as he swallowed.

Namine smirked, a thick sadness behind it.
"Remember, I used to be worse than you. I murdered my team as a genin without a second though." She chuckled softly and looked away. "Mostly because I was just jealous I was weaker than my kid brother." She shook her head before looking at him again. "Why didn't you tell me you had no place to stay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 pm
Izabel moved Yukai's bangs out of his face. "I know your worried Tsuki...Yukai is sensitive at his chest...from a past injury from Karuhi's brother..." She fixed his blanket a bit.

Kev frowned and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I neva' had a team...no sensei would accept me because of my ice ability or my hair..." he looked down, feeling a bit jealous she had a little brother, his parents had killed his younger and older sibling. "Why didn't I tell ya'? Maybe because you shouldn't care about me lassy, I'm a criminal and you dont need to be dealin' with me at all..." He was stubborn, why did she care so much?  

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 pm
Tsuki sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"I know.. He told me.. "

A familiar voice rung out in front of ludwig, it was Anya, her rainbow eyes blinking lightly and turning grey.
"Ludwig..? What are you doing out here crying to yourself..?"

Namine frowned.
"That's so sad.. and your part of my village aren't you? I have to deal with you anyways. Come on, you can stay at my house. No one'll complain because they know I'll keep you in line." She started walking, grabbing Kev's sleeve. "You can come and get some decent sleep. "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 pm
Izabel hugged tsuki lightly. "It will be OK...get some rest OK? I need to go take Gabriel to get his shots..." she walked out, going to get Gabriel from his play room with Raphael.

Ludwig curled up tighter, he couldn't stop crying at all. "No-no reason..." he wiped at his eyes, but nothing helped how broken hearted he was.

Kev raised a eyebrow, not wanting to disobey if she wanted to help but it was akward. "I get lots of decent sleep!" He yawned, he was tired as heck and decided it was best to just listen to her.  

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 pm
Anya frowned and kneeled down beside Ludwig, hugging him.
"Oh Ludwig... You don't have to tell me but at least try to calm down.. you know I hate it when you cry... " She stroked his hair lightly, holding him close.

Namine chuckled.
"Oh yeah, you're clearly well rested. "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:27 pm
Ludwig hugged her, he just couldn't calm down at all. "I'm so pathetic..." he cried into her shoulder, he looked so depressed and broken.

Kev rolled his eyes, going wide eyed when they got inside the house. "Woah...so cool!" He yawned again and plopped onto the couch, he hadn't sat on anything this soft since he was a kid. Keiro peeked from the stairs then went back to painting.  

little mintchan
Captain

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Koresephone
Vice Captain

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:39 am
Anya got wide eyed and forced ludwig to look at her.
"You are not! Don't you ever say that!"

Namine came back with a few pillows and a blanket, covering Kev up and slipping the pillows behind his head.
"Comfy, huh? One perk of being the lady of Kumo, all the awesome stuff that comes with it. You should try our shower, after you wake up. I'm sure by then Dana should have something cooked up for everyone."  
Akatuski rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games