Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:53 pm
*having gone straight to wardrobe this morning, Kits makes her way over to the catering table* Morning. *grabs a couple of doughnuts, tossing one over to Velcore when she sees him watching intently* Here you go, Velcore. *notices Miro trying to hide behind Draa* cat_confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:21 am
*Looks at his watch. Filming will be starting soon, and it appears that Sergio has gone M.I.A. confused Gets the attention of an assistant, who touches up his makeup and gives the Red Knight's costume a once over, making sure everything is in order. Thanks the assistant, then heads over to the group of people sitting near the director. Drops his now empty iced coffee cup into a trash receptacle, and takes a seat in one of the empty chairs off to the side.* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:00 pm
Seeing that nearly everyone is indeed ready, she gets out of her chair taking her bullhorn and her latte with her. Kyle quickly leans over to Ryzan and whispers Looking forward to dinner. wink before following the Mistress while scrolling his ipad going through her email and marking those which need her immediate attention.

Psy stops when she reaches Kits and takes a sip of her latte before addressing her. Kits, this is a very important scene for your albino beast. 3nodding Motions to the dragon with her bullhorn. We are almost ready for actors to get into position so I need you to take your reptile out past the courtyard where the croquet scene was to the Jabberwocky’s Keep. You can’t miss it. There is a very large space, almost like a vast pit of doom. xp Lots of huge red rocks and red sand. There’s a HUGE cave and that is where you need to place the reptile. 3nodding Now I know animals can be rather fickle. And since you are his handler and all, I’m holding YOU responsible for his performance or lack there of and I expect a fiercely fantastic performance out of him. Moves closer to Velcro, leans over to him and squints as she examines him. She speaks to Kits. Does this Jabberwocky breathe fire or is this the frost type beast? emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 pm
*decides to ignore the mistress' call for everyone to get in costume since, as far as he's concerned, he IS in costume. Hard to even know if he's still needed in this scene anyway with how he's no longer the one being offered up as Jabberwocky food. Besides, red isn't really his color talk2hand That's more of Taus' thing stare

Then when Kits shows up, he grins and starts to slide over to lay on some charm, but Psy cuts right between them to start talking about the scene.*

"Not sure he breathes anything but sugar from what I've seen..."

*motions to how the dragon is currently devouring a doughnut*

*pokes her head out*
"Oh! Oh! emotion_kirakira Would that be like exhaling clouds of cotton candy? emotion_kirakira Because that would be neato!" surprised

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:26 pm
*sighs at Anira*
I hope fast stare thanks for *mock lifts the air under the snake* this.
She puts up a barrier to me when she's "out of body"... stare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:33 pm
I have to agree on the swiftness of finishing this film. Liada and I have much to do to wrap up the summer sales quarter and having the constant distractions is not helping the work load. emotion_facepalm She waves dismissively at the angel. It is no trouble. I feel it is the least I can attempt to give back after everything we have been through recently. And I can't help but feel a kindred spirit when working with.....a mist difficult partner.... She side glances to Liada chatting away with Kat and changing her attire.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 pm
*smiles sweetly with a slight blush to her cheeks*
That's very kind of you, I think more often than not I'm the one accused of being the burden cry Very hard to meet one who, connects with me in such a way
*looking at Anira, suddenly feels a loss and a loneliness for Nei*
*quickly tries to shake it off and forget about it, the absence has been too long*
Shall we?
*picks up some of the skirt to attempt a walk*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:48 pm
*starts to protest that not only is Velcore not albino, but that he's not hers. Before she even starts, decides that it's pointless, since she's explained it before* Fire or, uh, ice? Um, cat_sweatdrop I don't know. *looks over at the dragon* Velcore?

Mmmph. *swallows the last of his doughnut* Fire. I do not use it very often, but I can. *licks his mouth to get any remaining sugar off*

Okay. I've just never seen you use it. Oh, right. *pulls a small mirror out of her pocket* Here, Velcore. You need to change back to the Jabberwocky. *watches as the dragon looks in the mirror and appears blurry for a moment as his scales become sharper and more metallic, his claws and horns more brightly gold-colored and pointed* I'll change his size later. There are too many things that could be squished here.

And people. *shakes his head and neck*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:56 pm
*catches the dragon transform into the Jabberwocky out of the periphery of her vision as she glides past* stressed

*wakes up more when she feels her cursed energy being utilized* twisted
*kisses into the Seraph's ear*
Ohhh, don't be so serious. It's just for a little... fun pirate
Besides, you got in on it too you know...

*snickers and hisses*
eek
Am I floating??? scream
*squirms*
Release me at once! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:21 pm
Fire. Hmmmmhm. 3nodding She stands back upward as she watches the transformation and grins. Kits your reptile looks so much better this way. Such shimmer. emotion_awesome You know my daughter Francesca has this fascination with fire and she would just love Velcro. We can negotiate a fair price after filming. wink Points to Kyle. Make a note, Kyle. emotion_eyebrow Put Miss Kits on my schedule after filming and have Antonio draw up a fair agreement.

Puts a hand on her hip and again looks at the reptile. Now how do you get this creature to move? confused Thinks. OH I’ve got it! idea Walks over to the Green Rabbit and points. SIC‘IM!! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:41 pm
*raises an eyebrow at Psy's proposal to buy Velcore* emotion_eyebrow

"Given he's got self awareness and some level of intelligence, I'm pretty sure that's technically trafficking and thus illegal... not that this world really has proper laws in place to account for supernaturals..."

*it probably shouldn't have come as a surprise that Psy would try to sic the dragon on him after that, and normally Velcore probably wouldn't faze him much on a day to day, but that weird transformation whatnot that just went on does admittedly look pretty intimidating gonk And who's to say that it's just visual? eek Rather than wait around to see if he turns and tries to take a bite out of him, he takes off like a bullet to try to get as much of a head start as possible* gonk

*faceplants as Draa takes off, having still been clinging to his shirt, though not tightly enough to really hold him back apparently crying Scrambling to her feet, she quickly hides behind the next closest person to try to avoid being eaten* crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:06 pm
Oh don't put it to any mind. Being possessed is hardly the same as being a burden. You have always been of..how does Lia put it...The Sisterhood Circle, we do what we do for our close bonds. She pats Aya on the head in reassurance as they walk to their places on set. To aid the angel some more she extends the levitation range to the hem of her skirt. Giving it a billowy effect as if the seraph were doing her usual floating and giving her more of a royal walk look.. Although again Anira wondered why the angel didn't think of doing this herself since it should be well within her abilities as a seraph but then maybe it was a religious thing of modesty or something for Aya. Either way she shrugged it off. Hearing Leko cry out for her to stop floating Anira takes the moment to shrink down to Dory size and ride on the Snake Demon's neck. Oh hush now. If you and Lia weren't such drunkards this would be done faster.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:59 pm
Finishing up his coffee he places the cup on his chair before heading over with the others to the Jabberwock field, cave, whatever. He honestly couldn't tell anymore after having to repeat the court scene.

After she did one final check on her look and one more shot from Kat's flask. Liada floats along with everyone else. Seeing Leko in her current state made her giggle with Anira riding her like a mini cowboy. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:35 pm
eek She’s stunned at how fast Draa is. Points in the direction the Green Rabbit is running. HE’S GETTING AWAY!!! gonk Runs over to Velcro, arms waving in the air. GIDDY UP!! SHOO!! GO!! MAKE HASTE!! Runs to the back of him and starts to push the reptile. WHERE IS THE ON SWITCH ON THIS THING?!! stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:45 pm
*watches Draa run off* confused Okay then.

*turns his head to stare at Psyzapp, not budging when she pushes him* You could try asking. neutral I do not like to be pushed.

*glances over her shoulder at Miro, who is suddenly hiding behind her* I've told you, Velcore doesn't eat people. He prefers pastries.

*seeing people drifting to one area to start filming, Karrie and Mitri join them*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games