Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki's ears flicked a little as she purred peacefully in her sleep ontop of one of the beams in the Academy. She had been lingering around for sometime but never conversing with anyone. She may have been known by all and had a pawful of friends and fellow companions but none she was comfortable enough to be around in any extra time she could have spent with them. So the cat sage stayed in solitude. Enjoying her catnap of course.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 5,900
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:11 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The woman had been whisked into the village pretty swiftly, and even then, she'd been dispatching the ANBU quartet she kept about her. Kyo had been sent to fetch Suzume, which meant there was little else to do but wait. Sitting herself in a seat in the academy, she awaited their approach. That was until she spotted Sukai. A mission of this importance, it was likely that the duo would be in dire need of a medic, should some of the worst outcome occur. It was a puff of smoke beside her, Ouninushi had a pair of files, set up for the swift briefing. There was a crime lord and his organization started to build in a village at the base of the mountains, just outside the former Raikage's estates. She'd be sending them in to do different things... In some of the worst ways.

"Sukai, I wish you to join me, while I wait for Kyoishi and Suzume, I have work for the three of you," the raikage stated simply so,

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyoishi made it to the dojo as requested with Suzume, it was tough to get her do to being thrown into a wall and hit upside the head with Apollo's fist but he got her to come. "We're here Raikage! So what did you need from me and Suzume?" He asked, a mission with another person was...akward, he never really worked with another person on a mission like this.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki's ears perked instantly waking up at the call of her name. She mewed a bit and jumped down from the beam flipping to ground landing before the Raikage and Kyoshi. Glancing over at the boy next to her and hearing Suzume's name caused Sukai's eyebrow to raise. The team wasn't too out of the blue. Though it wasn't her first thought of a squad. Something doesn't fit right... Her attention then quickly went back to her Kage.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:43 am
User Image

Until my last heart stops beating, I will never give up.

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Finishing off the last bite of this apple that he took, he made his way to the dojo. Looking around, the place was pretty cool. He remembered coming here when he was younger to train and try to become a genin. While he knew he was to get his headband, he was still entering here as a civilian and not a shinboi of Kumo. Giving off a small sigh, he wondered in and starting to look around to see if he could do anything. As he looked around, his eyes finally fell on the image of the Raikage. Was it actually her or just something else? Either way, Toby started to make his way over to her. It seemed like there were other people, but hopefully the Raikage would have time to get him want he wanted. Smiling as he got up to the Raikage, Toby waved. "Hello Raikage. I have a question if you have the time."
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Bukijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

After having left the hospital, Suzume had followed Kyoishi to the dojo and entered the building. She could see that Kyo was already speaking with the Raikage and there was also... a cat? Putting off the strange sight for now, Suzume stood at attention before the Raikage and awaited her orders.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

[I pray you all forgive me. I'd intended to post days ago, but work and illness have ransacked my time rather... brutally.]

Kyoishi had made his appearance, and in the end, others came. Sukai snapped into her attention and made her way over, and eventually Suzume did as well. Admittedly, there was an interloper in this instance, too. One of the genin, likely in search of work. The two folders of hers that were within her hands quivered momentarily. This would send three of her shinobi from the village for some time, truly. Nevertheless it had to be done, even while defenses were withered, the vultures in lesser villages would try to undermine them. With the boy, likely a genin, present, she couldn't vocalize the objectives.

She dipped a pen into a nearby inkwell, and began scrawling the information necessary for the mission.

An organization known as Suppon has been trying to undercut our flow of income. The contracts are being fraudulently performed by this particular group, posing as Kumogakure shinobi. Now, I task the three of you to do much the same. Infiltrate, undercut and dissolve the rabble, but do so quietly. I want no word of this implicating the village itself.

She held out the two folders for the girls. "Kyoishi, you're going to have to look over someone's shoulder for the specs. You three will be responsible for the specifics, I won't hear of them," she explained simply, before turning her gaze to the boy. "Now, what is it that you are looking for?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

While waiting for the Raikage to see him, Toby was flipping up and down his oddly size zippers that sat near the bottom of his coat. Once she addressed him, he snapped out of his own little world. "Raikage mama. My name is Toby Summers. I am here to request a headband since I have recently graduated from the academy." Toby tried to speak with respect and calmness but his excitement was showing through a little in his voice. He gave a quick bow when he was finished speaking and hoped that he wasn't bothering her. Coming up from the bow, he tried his hardest to hold still.

Jutsu Used:
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:30 pm
Haruhi000777
User Image

It seemed as if something was bothering the Raikage. Suzume could not tell for sure, but something definitely seemed off. Waiting patiently, not at sure why this boy was speaking to the at a moment when they were obviously busy, Suzume watched as the other began to write something down. After the folder was held out for her to take, Suzume took it and began to read. The red head frowned seeing the message, mainly worried about such a high profile this infiltration was and the fact that it would seem to take her away from Apollo for awhile. "Alright... I assume we should begin immediately, Raikage?" She would like to say let Apollo know that she would be gone for awhile, but she might now be given the chance.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked down at the paper that the Raikage gave her and read it. The soft somewhat purr in her throat vanished. Her face was expressionless but she was fully there. She said nothing more but awaited for the others to be ready.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyoishi nodded, jumping a bit to look at what Suzume was reading before he stood up Shi to get a good look although he couldn't read most of it.He got the jist of basically the mission, they had to infiltrate it somehow while killing it off slowly. "Yes ma'am, want us to start?" He sat on Shi to not hurt his back by standing on him so he had to sit for now.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin looked to her trio, and smiled simply. The three of them looked to her to dictate their departure. She rose casually to look upon them all. "I would have you three go at this point. When next I see you, I want these usurping bandits and rogues to have passed on from this life to the next," Kin explained briefly. It was simple enough. "Now remember you three, come home safe."

Now for Toby, she turned to him. He informed her briefly that it was, in fact, his visitation to her that he had graduated from the academy. "Congratulations are in order then, Toby. I'm afraid I do not have a spare plate with me, but do this. Visit the lobby in my office, and speak to the secretary. He shall give you the plate," the lady Raikage explained briefly to the new genin.

[Just go and NPC the secretary in the lobby grabbing one for you, m'kay?]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

So they would be off on their own, to infiltrate and to not stop until the Suppon were destroyed. That did seem to make sense to Suzume, but she did wish that she could say goodbye to Apollo. Well, she could have Cloud do that, he was bound to be home at her apartment. "Alright, lady Raikage." replied Suzume, nodding her head before looking to Kyoishi and Sukai. "We could go back to my home and discuss our next course of action I suppose..." suggested the red head.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Toby stood there and waited for his turn to come again the best he could. From what he gathered, some people were going on a mission. Hopefully that would be him some day. Either way his turn would come again and when the Raikage talked to him, Toby smiled big. While he wasn't getting his headband just yet, he was still at least getting one. He gave off another bow. "Thank you mama. I will go and do that now and then started on training." Toby bowed one more time and then turned around and took off. He didn't know if the Raikage had anymore to say to him but he was to excited to wait any longer. He was ready to go.

Jutsu Used:
OOC: Exit

Flamefox Merimac

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki arrived. Recently recovered despite a few sore spots and beige patches but other than that she appeared to make her place. What to do? Her eyes sauntered past the three that appeared to be ready to depart. Her usual joy in seeing recovered patients like Suzume was weak but none the less, she continued her way besides Kinpaku. But it was so hard. Apologizing to the mother of her student, whose position as Kage made little difference in the pain she had let happen by losing to Kein. By letting him take Haki away. And her first, most quirky student. Which made him all the more precious.

After she had dismissed the Genin, Doki lowered her head in a bow then rose back up. Bravely looked at Lady Kin in the eyes. Parted her lips as though to begin, then fumbled like she had done when she was a kid in the presence of authority. "It's my fault." Her lip quivered as much as her chin trembled. Her eyes hardened, darkening with sorrow and regret. Ashamed, really. At this point in her head she had already gone through all the possible scenarios. Not being able to be a teacher to Haki again, losing everything else including her career. Being known as the incompetent adviser. And forever remembering the scared expression of when she last saw Haki. This only quickened her pace as stress was starting to bubble in again. How stupid she had been, if she had only used her head the outcomes could have been better.. Or so she foolishly thought without much sensibility.

"I couldn't stop Kein, I couldn't help Haki..even though I was there..I'm so sorry...If-If only I wasn't so incompetent and stupid..!" It was true. Her brashness costed her the battle and the opportunity to seize Haki. Surely, she already knew that her fear had come true. Being incapable of teaching Haki, and therefore no longer deserved the title. Rather than saying that outright, she wanted to go after him. Needed, to. She already guessed that her chances were low. After all, how could the Raikage even begin to trust her again? For failing what no mother could ever forgive. "Lady Raikage, I can't give up on Haki. He didn't deserve this. It isn't his fault when Kein confused him." Her phobias were all waiting in line. "Or when I failed to act as a better teacher but please let me go after him. I know I can bring him back." By the last sentence, her eyes simmered but lowered apologetically away from her leader's gaze. Her tone quieting while her head and back lowered over. "I'll step down as Adviser and his instructor, if need be...a-and.. I know apologizing won't bring him back..so please..!" She kneeled, assuming the begging stance. However much her shoulders and back still stung from her procedure, she was just giving in. Jaded eyes stared helplessly over the tileboard, worn out and graveled after being used by many practitioners. "What good am I to anyone?" Seemed a heavy choice to make. When dawn was darkest to her, with her mourning sound and pleading willingness to at least carry out what could be one last task.

[[Mama? xD Another one?]]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games