Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:11 pm
I am feeling like I should order pizza tonight, but it flares up my GERD. My favorite is salami, pepperoni, and green bell peppers though... so maybe I would not get a flare-up is I did not top it with the three most flare-up inducing options.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:19 pm
Lilygwen
Inedible_Animals
Lilygwen
Wow, counting the votes sure takes time but I'm glad that it's "almost" over. sweatdrop

We have fathers day here in Finland today and we made some cupcakes with my kid. Sprinkles and kids are bit nerving combination, but majority of it was on the cupcakes this time. xd

I'm told it doesn't normally take this long, but it was apparently pretty close in some places. We also had a lot of mail in ballots due to covid, so it takes even longer. @_@
Supposedly Biden won, but I'm gonna wait until he's sworn in to actually relax.

Awe cute, fathers day. I think ours is in june or something. Sprinkles and kids can def be a messy combo, glad they got them relatively close to being entirely on the cupcakes. lol

I want cupcakes now gosh darn it! xD

Yeah, I read in the news that because the difference in some places was so small, they have to do a recount on the votes. It's still a close call so I think everyone will sigh in relief after the power has really been transferred. Looks like the exchange isn't going to be nice and easy. stressed

We have now tons of cupcakes so I can teleport one to you! xd *teleports a chocolate and raspberry cupcake with blue frosting and sprinkles on the top* Enjoy! 3nodding

Yeah a collective sigh of relief strong enough to send a breeze around the globe will hit once that change of power happens! xD

Ooo, that cupcake is cute! It twas delightful, thank you! ^-^  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:21 pm
Exxos
I am feeling like I should order pizza tonight, but it flares up my GERD. My favorite is salami, pepperoni, and green bell peppers though... so maybe I would not get a flare-up is I did not top it with the three most flare-up inducing options.
My favorite pizza is probably blackolive and pineapple, the most hated of pizzas lol. You must chooose pain or flavor, Captain! o/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:41 pm
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
My favorite pizza is probably blackolive and pineapple, the most hated of pizzas lol. You must chooose pain or flavor, Captain! o/

Ugh, olives... Now I like olives on pizza, but I never find good olives at pizza places, they are always this horrid, trucker's armpit body odor variety of discount awful.

There was one place that did a putanesca pizza that was good. Anchovies, black olives, capers, it was phenomenal.

Then they were forced to shut down because a court case over the name destroyed them. The case was brought by Carmine's Pizzeria against Phat Carmine's Pizza. Almost 20 miles separated the two stores, they were not competitors, they were not listed in the same phone books at the time (we had a separate Henderson and Las Vegas book back then), Carmine's was taken as an Italian mobbish movie name while Phat Carmine's was run by a former hip-hop woman actually named Carmine.

Pineapple is approved in most uses for me.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:49 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

Ugh, olives... Now I like olives on pizza, but I never find good olives at pizza places, they are always this horrid, trucker's armpit body odor variety of discount awful.

There was one place that did a putanesca pizza that was good. Anchovies, black olives, capers, it was phenomenal.

Then they were forced to shut down because a court case over the name destroyed them. The case was brought by Carmine's Pizzeria against Phat Carmine's Pizza. Almost 20 miles separated the two stores, they were not competitors, they were not listed in the same phone books at the time (we had a separate Henderson and Las Vegas book back then), Carmine's was taken as an Italian mobbish movie name while Phat Carmine's was run by a former hip-hop woman actually named Carmine.

Pineapple is approved in most uses for me.

Oh no! I hate when petty feeling things destroy restaurants. -.-
I'm sorry you lost your fav pizza place! sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:58 pm
Inedible_Animals

In all seriousness, I should not have favorite pizza places. Out of 11 favorites over my lifetime, all 11 went out of business shortly after they became my favorite. I am the death knell of pizzerias.

Phat Carmine's also had my mother's favorite pizza; shrimp, asparagus, spinach with a pesto sauce.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:40 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

In all seriousness, I should not have favorite pizza places. Out of 11 favorites over my lifetime, all 11 went out of business shortly after they became my favorite. I am the death knell of pizzerias.

Phat Carmine's also had my mother's favorite pizza; shrimp, asparagus, spinach with a pesto sauce.

Oh what a dreadful curse! o.o
To lose your favorite pizza everytime you find one! T-T  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:05 pm
I have started the arduous task of weeding out the inactive guildies.

People who posted once in 2013, people who posted less than 5 times before 2015, and people who never posted at all are a chore because then I have to go to their profile and see if they have even posted or logged into the site at all.

I found 11 guild members who had 0 posts and last logged in in 2011 and 2012. sweatdrop  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:03 pm
Okay, there are 15 guildies that I have contacted as the are still active on gaia, but have not participated here in 7 years.

Accepted a request from a new applicant too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:59 am
Exxos

People who posted once in 2013, people who posted less than 5 times before 2015, and people who never posted at all are a chore because then I have to go to their profile and see if they have even posted or logged into the site at all.

I found 11 guild members who had 0 posts and last logged in in 2011 and 2012. sweatdrop

I think a lot of people dropped out of gaia completely during that time. Things started to go haywire back then and I think a lot of people just had enough.  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:00 pm
Exxos
Okay, there are 15 guildies that I have contacted as the are still active on gaia, but have not participated here in 7 years.

Exxos hard at work getting the guild active! o/  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:45 pm
Lilygwen
Exxos

I think a lot of people dropped out of gaia completely during that time. Things started to go haywire back then and I think a lot of people just had enough.

Very much so. Plus there is less pull for adults to be on here in the first place. So with the tomdouchery of the era, gaia switching from/losing the anime themes, tie-ins, and exclusives of the age. It lost so much appeal. So unless they were like us and really integrated into a community, they simply moved on.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:52 pm
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Okay, there are 15 guildies that I have contacted as they are still active on gaia, but have not participated here in 7 years.

Exxos hard at work getting the guild active! o/

I wanted to find a gif of Lestat dancing with the mother's corpse, screaming, "Yes! There's still life in the old lady yet!" To respond with. All I could find was grainy or edited weird. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:54 am
Started watching the 100 on netflix. They've got that series blended together pretty well... o.o
I miss the episode transitions, and end up watching like 4 episodes when I meant to watch 1... xD
Think I'm still in season one, but honestly I'm not sure anymore @_@  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:53 pm
Inedible_Animals
Started watching the 100 on netflix. They've got that series blended together pretty well... o.o
I miss the episode transitions, and end up watching like 4 episodes when I meant to watch 1... xD
Think I'm still in season one, but honestly I'm not sure anymore @_@

It's either four episodes or one long, smudgy, vague expanse of scenes.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games