Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 pm
Demios sighed after a bit and looked at what was going on outside of Azawrath. "Hey Genya it looks like somethings going on" He said. He wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not but he hoped his friends were okay. He looked at Genya wanting to say something reassuring but he wasn't sure if that was true.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 pm
((Here you go, Chris.))

Genya's attention was brought back to the screens by Demios's sigh and comments. "Huh?" The sixteen year old turned away from Happiness and Sydney and peered at the window panes. Things didn't look too great. Russian troops had landed on Japanese ground. "Nuuu!" the bespectacled college student cried out. He could see Benkei was tired, though Genya had missed the whole part on Benkei falling into the ground. Genya coudl tell because of the status of the stone shield. "Can't we help?!!! ...wait, what's going on?" He scrunched his face. "Ah!" Everything was a mess. He looked at Demios, hoping for an explanation, although being the scholar he was, Genya was already formulating possible explanations, some of which made absolutely no sense.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:28 pm
Demios frowned "I'm not sure whats going on Genya, I'm sorry" He said. He frowned "My guess is things are getting pretty hectic" he said. He looked around hoping to see his friends safe "But, I'm sure they'll pull through....they have to right" He said. He continued to watch "I'm not sure how much of a difference we could make though I want to help but if Timothy is around I'm likely to be out before I even start" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 pm
(Block huh? A block of text.)

Roulin could feel Raven's anger pouring out of her in torrents. It in turn made him somewhat angry. Thomas had escaped once again, but it wasn't himself who got him out. It was Lucien. The both of them were climbing the priority list. For now, he had to set aside what was blinding him from thinking. Of course as long as Raven continued to fume in his vicinity, he would too. He created a helix of boxes that acted as stairs for him to walk up. He left the stairway for Raven. He was far too sure that she had no intention of dying at this point.

~~~

Thomas looked out of the window and watched Lucien escape the ship. The kid was beginning to understand his role far better now that he had incentive too. Thomas gave a relieved sigh as he walked up to the shattered glass. He didn't have to drag the weakened Amara into this. Without the Phoenix, she wasn't as...pertinent. Still, she was a member and a member is always useful. "Kid, five minutes is just enough time to distract everyone. Just like five months is enough to win this war. When you decide to move toward the deck Raven, I'll be there to stop you and everyone that follows."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 pm
Mind looked around they didn't have time, they would have to leave. She was weak but had enough to get the remainder of the people off land and hopefully to safety. "Everyone, if you want to live, come near me...I'm going to try and mind warp all of you to safety" she said. She could sense Amara was sad...and confused...but she would have to snap out of it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:00 am
”Four minutes?” What the hell was the Satan Owl blabbering on about? Though it seemed something big was about to go down, and Raven had no intention of becoming a sitting duck. She spared Will a wary look before heading up the make shift stairs, courtesy of Roulin, at a brisk jog
Once back on the deck it the chaos had clearly heightened to a whole new level. Though that was not the thing playing on Raven‘s mind “Four minutes until what?" Faint trails of reddish smoke coming from the island was visible from where Raven stood “Signal flares" at least that was her assumption, though for what reason they had been fired off was uknown to her.
Raven glanced around the deck, her fury still very raw and fresh, she was far to close to Thomas to allow him to slip away once again. She could feel him near and she wanted nothing more then to spill his blood.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am
((UNS - Will - Block meaning writer's block. I am having a hard time coming up with Will speech. sweatdrop ))

The Satan Owl was the last to make it to the deck. He couldn’t fly because the helix of stairs was in the way, unless he got rid of the stairs, which he wouldn’t do because Raven and Roulin had been climbing them. The anger and animosity coming from Raven and Roulin, but mostly Raven, was delightful. Will felt the same delight from the chaotic nature of Raven’s attitude. But he was still not happy with Thomas. Like Raven, Will noticed the signal flares, from Sibal no doubt. Retreating….hmph. Pull the troops, Thomas… He frowned as he saw some of the battleships still standing. Then, there was Itachi. “Ah, weasel, don’t think you can weasel around forever…” The cold look in Satan’s eyes questioned Itachi on why there were still “enemy” Russian ships standing and why there were now troops on Japanese land.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:32 pm
L sighed not needing to really respond to Lucien. The boy hadnt pressed for information on Timothy that was all that mattered right now...that and him and the others staying alive. The light herald sighed feeling the first slight tug at his own powers by Moli. It brought a smile to his face, the boy would be a good replacement. Landing on the shore L shoved his hands into his pockets. Now to watch and make sure no one of particular importance died...well save Thomas.
(as for Flo....ahhh he is frustrating me as i lost where he is and what to do with him. Perhaps we should label him a coward for now? I shall post with him soon)  

demoneyeszero

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 pm
Itachi was sent back to reality by wils voice commenting on how he hadnt destroyed the rest of the fleet like he was told and why he was just floating there like that. It was then he saw the signal flares and realised that they were withdrawing it seemed. " You said to destory any NEW attackers the ships were attacking thwe owls on the shore and the water and air not the island by this point. So there was no new attackers to destroy. As for the not moving thing i was distracted by the flow of enegy coming form this ship with so many powerful owls fighting inside like that. Anyway are we withdrawing the signal flares are likely from sibal which means thomas or lucien gave him the order to do so. Whats the plan of action?" asked itachi.

( waiting on what the other night owls and TFP members do before posting as nova and zane. )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:15 pm
((WHY AREN'T WE MOVING?!?!?!? scream ))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 pm
(I'm still getting everything ready for the end of this rp and the beginning of the next.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:27 pm
((Okay I was just wondering lol. Well I might be gone for a day maybe, this kid is overdue and I'm so tired lol. Hell I might get on the day of her birth lol))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:30 pm
(Heh. If you can after that, then by all means come on post. We'll be here when you get back. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 am
Kojiro was rushing down through the water, and in a small burst, he launched himself into the air, landing onto the deck of another ship,"....I'm gonna make you pay for what you have have done!" he growled. He lifted a small shield as gunfire came towards him, he placed a hand on the deck, and a small pulse froze the soldiers feet to the ground,"....One more rush..we can do this....I'lll give everything I have..." he mumbled, he knew he was beginning to push too far. Kojiro formed a scythe in his hand, and shattered the shield, sending the fragments flying towards the enemy soldiers, exposing the trapped animals, he rushed them at great speeds, he began skating on the frozen deck and slashed through the deck, cutting though several on the way, blood spilled onto the deck, and dripped off of the razor sharp edge of his blade, Kojiro stood on the lower decks as he began to charge towards the main engine room, there were some armed with weapons and others with makeshift weapons, they all rushed him all the same, "....too late...Feral sign...Hyo-" Kojiro gasped...he had been pulling too much, he felt as one of the shots pushed into his body, it felt like a knockout punch to the chest, taking the breath from his body. He had finnaly reached his breaking point, and time seemd to come to a halt as he felt like everything was a bout to end,"...What....what have I been doing?" he wondered as he fell towards the ground,"....Is this it?...even with all this new-found power...is it over?" he thought frantically, finally he felt the cold steel beneath him as he lied onto the ground, he lightly felt the blood on his face,"...No...they are still on the shore....waiting for me to finish off these ships....no more holding back!...stay focused...." time seemed return to normal as several soldiers aimed into his body at pint blank to finish him off, Kojiro removed his patch from his eye, revealing a flickering sign,"....Raging sign!....Rising Hyorouga!" he growled a he created a small knife in his hand, slamming it into the ship, and seconds later a rising glacier of ice tore through the ship, nearly ripping it in half. Kojiro jumped off of the sinking ship," I feel light....am I dying?...or am I excited?....this thrill...Is this what why feel when they kill?...with no more restraints...I am still an Owl killing humans....I am a monster after all...." he mumbled as he shot towards the next ship,"...I have no choice...I have to keep going..." he growled began freezing more of the surface as he approached another ship, he created a wave of ice as he stopped the carrier's movement and froze the water around it, and in a frozen charge slammed into the ship's hull once again, tearing into the ship,"...Frost Nova!" growled as he created another uproar of ice throughout the ship,"..Almost done....just hang on...." he whispered.

Back at the shore as Russian soldiers continued onto shore, one was shot down but it was not by an owl, Several Japanese soldiers began to enter the fray, however not like others, they seemed to bear a crest on their shoulders, like they were from a different unit "...Open fire...attack those bearing the russian insignia...and aid the other fighting against them....you have your orders...follow your designated Lieutenants and carry them out!" a soldier ordered. Pointing his blade towards the ocean. He noticed something and picked up a shard of ice on the ground,"...could it be?..." he wondered. He looked on to see his men beginning to assault the Russians, as well as provide cover and aid those on the shore.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 am
Thomas looked up after about three minutes of concentration. His eyes and hands now bore his seal. His trademark grin was now parting his lips wildly and his body began to give off a darker light than before. He was preparing to teleport everyone that wasn't on his side back to where they came from. Russia. After moments of preparation, it was complete. Anyone that was on the side of the U.N.S was now standing before the Kremlin back in Russia. Once again, it was snowing. "Rather be in snow than in a frozen sea. We're back home, but don't get restless. We'll be back out in no time." The dark leader walking into the building to begin preparation for next week's mission. If he was right, then Che's Deck would be in his hand by the end of the upcoming week.

~~~

"Oh boy. I don't think the explosive in this ship is just any regular explosive." Roulin said after scoping the insides of the ship out. "I think it has nuclear properties. Raven, damn it....you can't fly and we have two minutes left. You think you can skate back to the island in two minutes? I'm sure I can handle this bomb."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games