Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:55 am
Lilygwen
Hey! I managed to get my account active again and it's working! biggrin Sorry for everyone for the long absense. Grown up life happened. sweatdrop

I've talked with Exxos, as we're fb friends and we've agreed that I'm going to resign as captain and give the hat to Exxos. I'll assign Camwen as vice captain and they can take the role of steering this group. heart

I'll try to visit this place every now and then because I miss this place and it brings up so many memories to see all this stuff. But life is pretty hectic at the moment as an working parent who also is studying a masters degree so it's better that captain is some one who can be around in this group more.

Thank you for all of your hard work getting your account back and operational.

I shall do my best to live up to the weight of this duty and solemnly take on the role.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:16 am
Exxos
Lilygwen
Hey! I managed to get my account active again and it's working! biggrin Sorry for everyone for the long absense. Grown up life happened. sweatdrop

I've talked with Exxos, as we're fb friends and we've agreed that I'm going to resign as captain and give the hat to Exxos. I'll assign Camwen as vice captain and they can take the role of steering this group. heart

I'll try to visit this place every now and then because I miss this place and it brings up so many memories to see all this stuff. But life is pretty hectic at the moment as an working parent who also is studying a masters degree so it's better that captain is some one who can be around in this group more.

I shall do my best to live up to the weight of this duty and solemnly take on the role.

Exxos will be great captain and Camwen with his side, things will get back on track in this place.

I'm not sure if I should be glad or not that the forum doesn't seem to have changed much in the years. sweatdrop In technical wise this place looks like just the same as it was few years ago. Haven't dare do check the marketplace yet though. xd  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:22 am
Lilygwen
Haven't dare do check the marketplace yet though. xd

It's not too bad. It's bloated with so many items now that even great items can be really inexpensive. Voting in the runway and the various site bonuses can get a few hundred platinum and there are a lot of great things in the 20 to 75 platinum range. Then again, some items are still barreling out of control on inflation and you see items that can't even be bought with gold anymore because those numbers break the coding for maximum gold allowed on the site entirely. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:41 am
heart
Lilygwen
Exxos
Lilygwen

Exxos will be great captain and Camwen with his side, things will get back on track in this place.

I'm not sure if I should be glad or not that the forum doesn't seem to have changed much in the years. sweatdrop In technical wise this place looks like just the same as it was few years ago. Haven't dare do check the marketplace yet though. xd

Whoa! Lilygwen! (((((huge hugs)))))) This is so awesome of you. Exxos truly deserves to be Captain and I'm so glad you were able to make that happen. heart

I tend to take long absences myself but I'm happy to co-captain for as long as is needed until Exxos wants someone else to take the position. I'm good with whatever is decided.

heart congrats Exxos! heart  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:57 pm
Camwen

*Respectful bow* Thanks.

I got in contact with Rogue Angel Kiara too, so having the original graphics is making this place feel like it's got a coat of new paint.

Updates on guildie searching:

Zercia, Joe, and Ken are completely unreachable — I fear the worse on Zercia and Joe.
Thistle, Craftymama, Tiika, Gavic, and Kuju appear to have blocked me (*cough* might be a bit too anarchist/libertarian on main over on facebook...).
Humble appears to be missing.
Drakonis and Myeyesbleed are on gaia and unresponsive.
Gemstone, Erin, and Noch contacted on facebook, no response.
Darik is a hot mess still, how is he even alive.
Infernus and Lana are caught up in life.
Rogue Angel Kiara might stop by because she thought the guild was long dead and my prodding for the graphics made her feel the nostalgia.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:44 pm
Exxos
Camwen

*Respectful bow* Thanks.

I got in contact with Rogue Angel Kiara too, so having the original graphics is making this place feel like it's got a coat of new paint.

Updates on guildie searching:

Zercia, Joe, and Ken are completely unreachable — I fear the worse on Zercia and Joe.
Thistle, Craftymama, Tiika, Gavic, and Kuju appear to have blocked me (*cough* might be a bit too anarchist/libertarian on main over on facebook...).
Humble appears to be missing.
Drakonis and Myeyesbleed are on gaia and unresponsive.
Gemstone, Erin, and Noch contacted on facebook, no response.
Darik is a hot mess still, how is he even alive.
Infernus and Lana are caught up in life.
Rogue Angel Kiara might stop by because she thought the guild was long dead and my prodding for the graphics made her feel the nostalgia.

Well that's a lot more information than I expected frankly. Maybe it's because I'm not on Facebook. Can't stand Facebook honestly... and not a fan of libertarianism either.. sweatdrop ... but that's not something we need to get into atm.

Anyhow, I'm just happy that you now can shape the guild in whatever way you like. Do you have any plans for it? Or is it enough for now that you are it's true keeper and can sort things out later. I'm only curious. If you want to change nothing or change everything it's all good.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:51 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Description is nice, I feel like you could have someone do a edit sweep when you're done to reduce the excess lines. Though there are definitely folks who love love those extra details. o.o

I'm sure they're epic adventures ^-^

I do not know if anyone would have the power to edit it down. I have one doc (novelization of my star wars RPG records) that is 3090 pages and over 2.5 million words. Proofed, tweaked, and formatted.

Well, it sounds like an epic adventure o.o

Oh Captain, my Captain. It appears congratulations are in order! ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:28 am
Camwen
Anyhow, I'm just happy that you now can shape the guild in whatever way you like. Do you have any plans for it? Or is it enough for now that you are it's true keeper and can sort things out later. I'm only curious. If you want to change nothing or change everything it's all good.

My plans are:
1. Get the graphics, banners, front page sorted and restored. 90% done.
2. Go out into the wilds of the main gaia forums to advertise and attract some attention. Hopefully the Thankgiving and Christmas events are really condusive to interaction — this Halloween format everyone is fixated on posting arrows as quickly as possible and not paying attention, but the TG and Xmas holidays are often when the sad adults are busy sad adulting and need a nice place to go.
3. Tell guildies of old that we're back in action and to drop by because most of them do not have a good excuse. xd

What my idea is to shape it is basically just make it all the more a cozier comfort zone full of good conversation, roleplay threads, games, and banter as it was. My sole vision is 2010 AGA with more pillows, cocoa, liquor, and higher production values.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:41 am
Inedible_Animals

It was and I should truly get back to adding to it.

I have been trying to whittle down my big story ideas and I have three that I think have the most promise.
1. An adult sci-fi series following a guy, his alien lover, and the absolute catastrophes of their exploits on the run.
2. A fantasy adventure with a lot of animal people — think Jungle Book, but the animals have nationstates and sorcery.
3. Start on the big one — Sovath. A sci-fi/fantasy set on an enclosed Alderson Disk space ark populated by the 24 or so races of the universe. The people had to basically be re-evolved in unison on the disk, so they do not know their original origins or histories, the technology leans heavily towards "magic, elemental rocks," actually a form of regulatory nano-technology designed by the builders — think materia in FF7 or the elemental doodadery in Skies of Arcadia.

Inedible_Animals

How did I know deep in my bones, that you'd be one to say, "Oh Captain, my Captain."? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:04 am
I just had this shock of inspiration for an avatar: The Spirit of Autumnal Beverages.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:25 am
Exxos
Camwen

My plans are:
1. Get the graphics, banners, front page sorted and restored. 90% done.
2. Go out into the wilds of the main gaia forums to advertise and attract some attention. Hopefully the Thankgiving and Christmas events are really condusive to interaction — this Halloween format everyone is fixated on posting arrows as quickly as possible and not paying attention, but the TG and Xmas holidays are often when the sad adults are busy sad adulting and need a nice place to go.
3. Tell guildies of old that we're back in action and to drop by because most of them do not have a good excuse. xd

What my idea is to shape it is basically just make it all the more a cozier comfort zone full of good conversation, roleplay threads, games, and banter as it was. My sole vision is 2010 AGA with more pillows, cocoa, liquor, and higher production values.

Sounds like an excellent plan to me xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:00 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

It was and I should truly get back to adding to it.

I have been trying to whittle down my big story ideas and I have three that I think have the most promise.
1. An adult sci-fi series following a guy, his alien lover, and the absolute catastrophes of their exploits on the run.
2. A fantasy adventure with a lot of animal people — think Jungle Book, but the animals have nationstates and sorcery.
3. Start on the big one — Sovath. A sci-fi/fantasy set on an enclosed Alderson Disk space ark populated by the 24 or so races of the universe. The people had to basically be re-evolved in unison on the disk, so they do not know their original origins or histories, the technology leans heavily towards "magic, elemental rocks," actually a form of regulatory nano-technology designed by the builders — think materia in FF7 or the elemental doodadery in Skies of Arcadia.

Inedible_Animals

How did I know deep in my bones, that you'd be one to say, "Oh Captain, my Captain."? xd

Ooo, tough decision. o.o
They all sound so tempting. I wanna say one of the space ones, but the forest of magic animals sounds cute but dangerous o.o

lol perhaps I'm a tad predictable. xD  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:03 am
Exxos
I just had this shock of inspiration for an avatar: The Spirit of Autumnal Beverages.

I love it! It's friigin great! Pumpkiiin spiiiice o/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:55 pm
Camwen
Sounds like an excellent plan to me xd

Excellent Elvira.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:57 pm
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

I love it! It's friigin great! Pumpkiiin spiiiice o/

Loving the combination of the eyes and slightly out of proportion arms on your avatar right now. It's ever-so-slightly disturbing variation on the norm perfect for Halloween.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games