Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:34 pm
Today, I lost an wireless earbud in a parking lot. I recovered it using a recovery app, but it was to late, the poor bud had been crushed. @_@

Also, new Halloween look Boo! o/  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:37 pm
Inedible_Animals
Today, I lost an wireless earbud in a parking lot. I recovered it using a recovery app, but it was to late, the poor bud had been crushed. @_@

I do not really get the appeal of earbuds. But it might just be that my ears do not hold them well and I am hard of hearing so they do not sound right.

Spiffer on the look.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:43 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

I do not really get the appeal of earbuds. But it might just be that my ears do not hold them well and I am hard of hearing so they do not sound right.

Spiffer on the look.

I didn't either until I spent some time in New York, it feels like everyone there seems to have some. It also tells folks you're not interested in talking to them if you walk around with them in. lol
They also come in handy since I don't wanna hold my phone up to my face during the pandemic. @_@

Thanks, heh, "spiffer" ^-^
I like your new look as well, sort of an elven rouge type yeah?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:50 pm
Inedible_Animals
They also come in handy since I don't wanna hold my phone up to my face during the pandemic. @_@

I am looking for some bigass headphones with the strap that goes around the back of the head lobot style.
Inedible_Animals

In my outfits, it is titled as "Elven demolitionist." It's from 2015. XD  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:57 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

I am looking for some bigass headphones with the strap that goes around the back of the head lobot style.
Inedible_Animals

In my outfits, it is titled as "Elven demolitionist." It's from 2015. XD

I would love a pair of wireless headphones like that .-.
Quality name, quality design  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:03 pm
Inedible_Animals

And this one is "Outfit 5" because apparently I was not creative with naming that day. rofl  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:15 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

And this one is "Outfit 5" because apparently I was not creative with naming that day. rofl
muhahaha, I shall collect all the cards even the elusive outfit 5!
Mine are just Inedible the what ever word pops into my head when I look at it xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:10 pm
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Mine are just Inedible the what ever word pops into my head when I look at it xD

But what if your avatar featured a food item? Would it become partially edible?  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:33 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Hmmm, good question. Oddly enough, I don't remember why, but as part of my avi's lore his left arm is forever handcuffed to a magic doughnut. So whenever both arms are present my avi must feature a doughnut.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:19 am
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Hmmm, good question. Oddly enough, I don't remember why, but as part of my avi's lore his left arm is forever handcuffed to a magic doughnut. So whenever both arms are present my avi must feature a doughnut.

DEEP DOUGHNUT LORE! xd Now I want an apple cruller.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:59 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

DEEP DOUGHNUT LORE! xd Now I want an apple cruller.

I want a doughnut in general, finding a vegan doughnut shop can be rough. @_@  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:14 pm
What strange ritual do you think we'd need to summon folks back here? o.o  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:02 pm
Inedible_Animals

Yeah, especially with all the BS fads as of late. No, I don't need friggin' bacon on the doughnut. If I wanted meat in the doughnut, I would not be at some donut shop, I would be trawling the Polish bakeries for a pączki or pierogi.

The only non-vegan things that should get near a doughnut are eggs and dairy. Both of which there are decent vegan substitutes for.

Inedible_Animals

No idea. If the pandemic making them all shut-ins won't get them to come visit, I do not know what will. I have not received any response to taking on the captain's mantle either; that way I could inject new blood though I do not know what we'd be inviting in... Demons? Gibbons? Dibbons?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:43 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Yeah, especially with all the BS fads as of late. No, I don't need friggin' bacon on the doughnut. If I wanted meat in the doughnut, I would not be at some donut shop, I would be trawling the Polish bakeries for a pączki or pierogi.

The only non-vegan things that should get near a doughnut are eggs and dairy. Both of which there are decent vegan substitutes for.

Inedible_Animals

No idea. If the pandemic making them all shut-ins won't get them to come visit, I do not know what will. I have not received any response to taking on the captain's mantle either; that way I could inject new blood though I do not know what we'd be inviting in... Demons? Gibbons? Dibbons?

Bacon has no place on a doughnut! @_@
Yeah, I feel with the current availability of substitutes if a doughnut place doesn't have vegan options they're not even in the game. I miss living in Colorado. They Voodoo doughnuts, which had loads of vegan options. ^-^

Their accounts probably use passwords they forgot, and are probably linked to emails they don't remember. I vote what ever a Dibbon is. I'm gonna try to tap into my rng abilities. See if we can get a random member to return.

yum_coffee yum_coffee yum_coffee
yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:26 pm
Inedible_Animals
I vote whatever a dibbon is.

Dibbon wins in a landslide with 100% of the vote. Democracy in action!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games