Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo
Genin // Ninjutsu // Bloodline // Chakra: 270/270 // Ryo: 0 // AC: 0

Jace began to read the last jutsu on his bloodline list as he grinned and thought about how much fun this would be. He began to let his chakra emit from his body as a sweet pheromone flowed out of him as he grinned. He knew this was working but also needed to figure out for sure. He noticed a female medical ninja walking around the academy and asked her to come over. He informed her of what he was doing and asked if she would help. She just nodded as the pheromone was being released during their conversation. She was easily under his control as he dismissed her knowing that it worked. The girl shook her head and wondered what had happened as she looked at him confused. Jace decided to use the technique again before she knew what was going on. The pheromone moved through the air swiftly as it took control of her again. He simply chuckled as he ordered her to dance. The girl danced as he chuckled and let the girl go.

Pulling out his katon ninjutsu scroll he decided to finish it as he read the final katon number jutsu's Go. Jace read the jutsu closely as the handsigns needed to preform this was easy enough to know. Memerizing them, he would practice them over and over again until he had a strong grip on them. Standing he would look at the dummy he had previously used his distraction technique on. He knew he had to practice this jutsu over and over again to get it under his control. Preforming the handsigns quickly he let his right hand fall as it suddenly burst into flames. Grinning he charged the dummy at high speed as he jabbed his open hand into the dummy as it easily went through it. Jumping back he would flip over to the side and attack the dummy again. Moving back for the final time he balled his fist allowing the flame to disperse and die off. Jace turned and walked away from the dummy and began to think more about how useful this jutsu was. He knew it would come in handy when he got up close with some of his enemies and grinned. He was done training for now and just needed sometime to relax.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo looked at his taijustu scrolls, they required outside since they were at their Jounin ranked status, maybe the ruins. He checked on his clan scroll and smiled, one last technique, too bad he couldn't use it on Haki, although it would be fun to drool on the boy. "Nah...I don't need to damage the dojo anymore..." He rolled up the scroll and went up to the academy. "Hey Jace, meet me at the ruins when your done! I need some help on my techniques and their too dangerous in this area." He walked back out and outside, glaring at Haki and flicking him off for revenge before running off with Shi.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki kept his distance, watching Kyoishi fall with a deadpan expression, taking a second step back as the other crashed into the ground. He raised an eyebrow at being called a b*stard and just rolled his eyes Can't say anything against it. I dunno who my dad is. that was a depressing line of thought and he looked up at the sky but not before he caught the nasty sound from Kyoishi's student. Instead of the deadpan expression he'd given Kyo, he just stared at him in silence, his eyes heated with defiance as the boy followed Kyo inside I don't care. I don't care anymore. he jerked his head sharply to frown at Doki, wanting to move on but "I'm going to go get some food...I'll be back, ok, Doki-sensei?" he asked, already moving away as Kyoishi exited the dojo, not bothering to return the rude gesture. He was gone in a few moments, walking by himself off to the streets to get something to eat.

((Exits))

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace awoke having not known he had fallen asleep and decided to practice his custom jutsu that had given him his nickname. Reading the perfected jutsu closely he concetrated on the metal that was on his person. He knew that this would take some focus as he slowly watched as metal flower petals filled the air. He moved his hands around and watched as the petals followed swiftlyas they circled around. Crossing his hand over his body and watched as the petals connect and cover his body. Turning his head he would look at the dummy and moved his hand towards it as the petals raced over it and began to rip it to peices. He definetly was going to be remembered for the jutsu as he decided to practice one last thing. Focusing his chakra he watched as all the petals burst into flames around him heating the metal. Finding this perfect he let the petals leave as they would begin to reform into his weapons.

Pulling out his katon scroll he decided to learn the last three jutsu's he wished to learn before moving on. He easily mesmerizing his handsigns and decided to preform it now. Quickly unleashing the chakra and using the handsigns as a clone of Jace formed beside him.

Chuckling he looked at the before reading the next jutsu he wished to learn. It was a simple technique as it involed a snap followed by a spark that would ignite anything near him. With a quick snap a fire began in his hand as he grinned and let it die out. This technique was easy enough to preform and could be quit useful at times. Jace was glad he learned this technique and decided that he would have to find the best way to use this in a battle. Popping his neck he turned and looked over at the destroyed dummy and just chuckled again.

Jace read the last katon jutsu he was going to learn and instently knew where he would use it at as he grinned. He was going to master this move jutsu like he had the others that had come his way. Looking around he grinned as he was glad no one was around to see him train. Preforming the handsigns quickly, Jace seemed to get all hyped up as he unleashed a huge fireball from his mouth towards the dummies. Within seconds the dummies burst into flames as the ball hit them before dieing out. Jace had mastered his last katon ninjutsu and was ready to either spar with what he knew or train somemore but first he needed to eat. Swiftly he would exit through the top window and head toward the resturant to eat.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:22 am
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace made his way back to the academy and stretched. He had a good lunch break as he found a place to eat that was cheaper than the Village resturant. Pulling out a fuuton scroll he determined it was time for some training in his next element. Reading the first jutsu he knew it woul dbe easy enough to learn as it was a basic clone. Learning the handsigns rather easily Jace perfomred them and made a clone of himself. He was beginning to get the hang of using ninjutsu.

Dismissing the clone, Jace grinned as he looked at the next jutsu on his list. Laughing Jace knew this technique would be easy to preform and use. Forming the handsign needed to preform the jutsu, Jace drew his sword and swung it swiftly. A small gust shot out from the bald a few feet before dieing down.

Sheathing his sword he nodded as he now had a decent defense against prjectiles and such. Looking towards the next jutsu he wished to learn he grinned as this was another jutsu that would work good with his bloodline. Preforming the handsigns quickly he would release a small ball of air from his mouth that shot out and exploded upon contact with the dummy. Chuckling he was really getting use to this fun.

This next jutsu was going to be a tough one to use when the timing was right, Jace thought as he read the information on it. He needed to use not only his skill as a ninjutsu artist but his timing had to be perfect or it may become more of a nuciense than anything. Preforming the needed handsigns quickly, Jace released a massive dragon made of wind that would circle around him as he grinned. Pointing at a row of dummies the dragon shot out two wind explosion jutsu's destroing them easily as Jace cuckled. Letting the jutsu disperse he sat and decided to take a break. He was getting rather tired,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace stood again and stretched as he was begining to get bored and wanted to train more. But he also wanted to get stronger and rank up, so he decided to go and find his teacher. He knew where he was going to be so it wouldn't be that big of a deal and he simply grinned and took off towards the ruins.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 215/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki spaced out. Something that seemed to happen a lot more nowadays as she made poor Haki wait out on her. The moment she snapped back to reality was when Haki noted his leave for lunch. When he left she quickly slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand. What good of a teacher was she? Well, this was useful in a way. She could practice up on some of her other taijutsu. Though for the next stage she did require someone of equivalent rank to combat with. Then again, that was the Xinyi Liuhe Quan. Here, she would finally get to start her dream taijutsu. The Blag Leg style.

[Wall Run]
Doki couched stretching her legs and glutes side on side before standing back up. She began to dash down the academy, easily able to run a relay without actually running into anyone. What she did was have her body accumulate enough speed and momentum before gaining near her walls. Then...at the better moment.. Doki continued her pacing down the elongated wall. Her eyes never quite looking elsewhere other than the clearer path she was making through her continuous running. Fifteen feet she covered. Then settled back down. Crouching on her knees, gaining her breather a bit from the unexpected rush. The adrenaline burned at her soles for more as the rest of her had yet to burn.

[Air Dispense]
Doki switched up her game. She took a step back before practicing sharp and precise movements through straight jabs and line-punches. With chakra, she practiced for a tunneling effect through which sound could be cut. To her luck, a couple of accidental shurikken flew her direction. Her chakra lined elbow ducked out the left while her upperkick scattered the rest. The whistling whip that once followed the projectiles had gone; clattering noises filled their absences.

[Area Disruption]
Her willingness to prank never left her. Crouching behind an unsuspecting academy student, she scanned for duo or more of other training guinea pigs. Although they were already immersed in their business it seemed. Clashing and shuffling their footsteps. And though now the child stared at Doki in the weird manner she endowed herself in, her ears took the opportunity of studying every little sound. From sandy scratchy skids, to hard stomps. To ringing metal on metal, the shing from senbon needles, and even the forceful tearing of fabric. Her sage-like expression lingered on until the little smart-a** yuck shrugged her from behind his frame. On her butt she fell. "Brrraatt." The kid flinched a bit after sensing some amount of passive hostility in her words. But there was no one. Instead, a pair of shurriken that was thrown in place to extend the sound of her resonated sarcasm.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Since it appeared that everyone was busy doing their own thing and did not need any help, Suzume decided it might be time to get back to her training. Up until the point a bird carrying a small container with two papers inside of it. Raising a brow, Suzume took her letters and Cloud to a more secluded area so that she could read. It was a letter from Kin, signed and sealed to prove that it really was from the Raikage.

According to the contents of the letter, there was a dangerous crime syndicate that had taken roots in the Lightning country. They had a base in the mountains, where the main organization liked to hide out. Another shinobi had already followed them back and reported the base. Now the rest was up to her to kill certain members to ensure that the organization would be broken and scattered to the wind. That was when Suzume looked at the other letter, noticing the names and descriptions next to them.

Honestly, this was quite surprising to Suzume. She had asked for missions, but did Kinpaku really trust her enough with assassinations? Despite feeling unsure about such a thing, Suzume knew it was her duty to handle whatever missions were given to her by the Raikage. The only possible problem might be the traps and any hired muscle that were bound to be shinobi. Unless some of the names on here were shinobi as well...

Tearing up the first letter, she folded the second and put it away on her person before leaving the dojo and heading for the main gates.

((Exit))

Techniques:

Chakra Used: 0

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 255/1255

Kein was about to react when she simply walked away. He shrugged his shoulders and let her go but something was off. She had pushed him, awoken that fire within his gut that had pushed him to become powerful. He wanted more. More power, more chakra more of everything. His chakra bloomed around him yet it was cold and dark. Malicious and bloody. His hands flashed against each other,a blur, as they formed the seals and two clones appeared next to him. Each drew from the chakra pool of the original and that was damn near inexhaustible. After all within the past year in his best fight he had only used maybe a third of it. Each of the two created two more those two in turn made two more and so on and so on until there was a large number of Keins in the secluded room that was reserved for the higher ups for training. A large grin crept across his face as he bounced upon the balls of his heels before sprinting dead out at one of his clones. The clone didn't even realize it as Keins fist slammed into the clones chest sending it flying into two others. By now the surprise had worn of and the clones knew what was up as two dashed at him spheres of black death (hanoo rasnegan ). Kein roared with laughter as he grabbed ones wrist batting it to the side and placing his left hand upon its shoulder straightening its arm out as he wrapped his legs around the clones knees and snapped its left knee inward as he slumped down using the clones body to take the others rasengan. This was ecstasy to Kein. He quickly reached up with his legs before the second rasengan clone could react and wrapped his legs around its neck and with a sickly twist of his abs and snapped its neck. He pushed off of the ground as two clones slid just where he was in an attempt to kick him into the air. Kein placed his palms on both of their heads and pushed up and off of them in a forward spin as he slammed his leg full of chakra and brought it down hard upon a clone clearing the clone and then slamming into the floor which being made of wood fared no better than the clone as it too shattered. He ripped his leg free as he was tackled from behind. He took and exaggerated step forward with his left leg to catch himself as he dipped down throwing the clone off of his back and quickly following it up with a strike to its throat. The clone burst into smoke as he stood and straighten. It was over that was the last of them but there would be another time and there would be more soo many more. Suddenly he began to laugh, his voice deep and rich as he reveled in the adrenaline and carnage. It was rumored he was insane. It was possible, power corrupts he was no exception to that rule. But maybe just maybe he simply enjoyed battle. He composed himself with a wide smile as he saw Sukai standing apparently waiting for him on the far side of the room and waved a hand to her in acknowledgement.

(jutsu used)
Way to damn many to list so I am just going to knock off a grand in chakra and call it even since its not a rpc vs rpc fight)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace, having heard the commotion from the outside, ran back in and looked around. He was wondering what had happened when he noticed someone he had only heard about when he was in the academy. Walking over to him, Jace instantly bowed and spoke with the most respect he has ever spoke, Are you Kein Uchiha? It is an honor to meet you. My name is Jace Raigyo. He stayed bowed as he waited for Kein to speak.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Her practice was duly noted. She sighed in relief, happy to get a rundown of at least three techniques in completion of one whole style. Though that was until she heard it. Several yards away but again she saw Kein, activating a burst of power in his hand and obliterating his targets. She simply glanced for a bit thinking that it was just the usual routine for him and everyone. Her shoulders stopped midway until she saw it. The singing sections of the floor that had caved in dents. Large enough to bathe an adult or two. She staggered to him, her hands outstretched while her expression devoid of much emotion. Seconds later, Doki stood over the slight but substantial damage created through Kein's powerful array of whatever.

"Tiling patches...ground work...wax....What-What..." Doki mumbled, walking past Jace and Kein as she then stumbled to the ground. Her hands too busy rubbing angrily at the back of her emerald bob.. Incoherently mumbling what sounded like numbers as though major calculations were going through her head. "She'll kill me. Dead. Dead dead dead dead....Uoughh.." Her rise of random panic attacks only occurred through office related stress. She was on the verge of sobbing but her eyes restricted tears from spilling through. With dizzy eyes she then went up to Kein, unkowing that she was interrupting their conversation and grabbed at his shirt.

"...Kein-san. I'm as good as dead...You killed me...No..Not like this..!" Her mild sobbing was one thing. Her concern about the academy was unusual considering how she spent most of her years skipping it's pivotal lectures. Though Doki understood the importance of retaining it in a better condition for other young hopefuls to join. And why did it have to be Kein that did this? Was he not the more experienced man? The more elder shinobi with wisdom? "Whyyy?!" She drooped down to the floor, mainly supported with her palms slapped onto the ground. Doki could imagine it now. Her head being mounted in the office of her Kage. Her reign of responsibility always gave her problems...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein took a deep breath and steadied himself as he turned to face the young man that had addressed him. Thanks to his abilities as a sensor he already knew much about the young man, like his chakra quality, elements, even his bloodline. He smiled and placed his hand upon the boys shoulder and said," Rise Jace. Yes I am he. It seems my reputation precedes me once again. But it is a pleasure to meet you none the less." He turned his attention to the Doki as she walked half stumbled over to him. She looked like a wreck as he sighed and took a step towards her and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug and said," I am sorry about the floor. I will take care of it. Trust me the Raikage is a pushover. I will tell her it was a training necessity or something. Regardless its good to see you. I must thank you and apologize for leaving you all alone in our shared duties as advisers." He waited until she seemed to compose herself before releasing her with a smile. He may be rumored to be insane from power but he was still a good man at heart. Plus no matter how much power he would have he still had a major soft spot for girls.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace rose as he looked at Kein and smiled as he watched him walk over to the girl that was on the floor. It was rumored that when his wife died that he had gone evil but from the looks of it he didn't. Jace knew his teacher was good but he also knew that this man was a god. Walking back over to him Jace now stood straight as he thought about what to say. Decideing that he would start with someone else he wanted to know more about, Jace just hoped he wouldn't hit a soft spot. I heard that you were one of two Uchiha here. I had also heard that something happened to the other one. Could you tell me more please? Jace waited as he watched closely and decided to create one flower for the girl and handed it to her with a smile. I'm sure all will be ok. Just trust in Kein. He smiled as he looked back at Kein suddednly happy to be in someone's presence that he had wanted to meet for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo was coming back, to see how his student was doing, he had fallen back to sleep but he got up a few minutes ago. He was still tired so tripping over Doki's crying on the floor body never the less made a attempt and it was completed to smack Kyo's poor sexy face into the one tiled ground. "Ow! Doki what the- YOU!" Kyoishi's rage on Doki was stopped when he saw 'him', the damn uchiha he hated with a passion. "Damn Uchiha..." He held a hand over his nose, it was still fragile so it had bled again but was still being braced.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki's wallowing had stopped. Did he...say.. She blinked from his comforting embrace and it distracted her enough to gaze up. Frowning a bit in her skepticalism or curiosity at what he had to say. Well, if he was going to be liable for it.. Why not? Doki smiled weakly and felt like a fool for her overreaction. But again frowned momentarily at the comment of the Raikage being a pushover. But you should know...she doesn't suffer fools lightly.. A shudder ran down her back from the simple memory of it.

At his apology and charm, Doki gave in and put aside her concern. They were allied advisers after all. Trust should be accessible between them also. She nodded though now Doki felt guilty. He did go through a lot prior to his disappearance but it was nice knowing that he still cared about his position. He probably did. "What's done is done. Thank you, for still resuming your job despite all the things that have been going on. Let's work as a team from now on." In a little way, however awkward, Doki felt obligated to give him a hug back. So a gentle pat was given from behind his shoulder. Though it might have been an inappropriate gesture to a man probably five to ten years her senior.

To add even more pleasantry, she was given a flower. Her eyes seemed to glow with much happiness. Carefully, she accepted the flower and looked up to the person who had brought it out of nowhere. A tall slightly gloomy looking man yet with a bright disposition to be socially considerate of others. He had a mysterious look to him, for this was her first time actually seeing his face around in the open. For Doki, she was often easily charmed and won over. A flower, this really made her day! Happy she placed carefully over the roll of her sleeve just above her band's area. With gushy eyes she smiled. "...Yeah..." He already averted his attention back to Kein. And Doki, to Jace. With her fingertips holding her now rosy cheeks and with heart shaped eyes. Totally ignoring Kyo who had likely tripped over her from earlier. A nuisance she barely noticed.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games