Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Family of Maniacal Indifferences

Back to Guilds

Were Just A Different Family Than The Rest! 

Tags: Technoticinsanity, Unwanted, Seasons, Ribbons, Devil 

Reply The Family of Maniacal Indifference
Family Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:03 pm
Useless sidekick

Yeah, the text can be annoying at times. But it's necessary, not every scene needs a cutscene
I like those arcade games. They're fun, though I didn't play them much, but yeah. I always shorten my name when only a limited amount of text can be put

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 pm
Revenants Wrath

Yeah, the text can be annoying at times. But it's necessary, not every scene needs a cutscene
I like those arcade games. They're fun, though I didn't play them much, but yeah. I always shorten my name when only a limited amount of text can be put

I like cutscenes, it's like I'm watching a movie that I get to be a part of.
It's been a while since I played at a arcade but I usually only play for a short time since it will eat my money quick (so easy to die in the arcade version)

I was wondering, do you watch the legend of Korra?  

Useless sidekick

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Useless sidekick

I like them too. Especially with games that I haven't played yet or no longer have
Same here. I just go one round and that's it

I;m currently watching the first season. In a charity thread, one of the owners had a scene from the first episode. She said that the first season was better than the second

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:10 pm
Revenants Wrath

I;m currently watching the first season. In a charity thread, one of the owners had a scene from the first episode. She said that the first season was better than the second

I agree, first season was the best so far. They are coming out with the third season soon so I wanted to know if you were into the show since they released a trailer and it is one of those things that make you want to keep talking about it. It's exciting if you are into the show.
Did you watch avatar the last airbender or did you just dive straight into legend of korra?
what do you think about it so far?  

Useless sidekick

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:08 pm
Useless sidekick

They are? Hmm, well I wouldn't have known since right now we don't have Nickelodeon. But that's pretty cool
I did watch the Last Airbender. I've seen probably more than half the episodes for it. Love it
Well, I only have three episodes left in the first season and so far, I am enjoying it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:05 pm
theres no one to talk to  

Mitzuki_rei

Shy Conversationalist

Useless sidekick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:43 am
Revenants Wrath

That's a good thing then, it has some spoilers, kinda, so ignore it if you plan to watch season 2.
I love Avatar the last air bender so much too! I get excited in legend of Korra if there is a flashback showing one of the 'gaang'.
it's sad thinking that Aang has passed away though.
I've been gone for a while, so you must have finished by now, what did you think of the ending?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:49 am
Mitzuki_rei
theres no one to talk to

Soul and I are still here, although I kinda suck, soul is better at responses.
throw out a topic, what do you want to talk about?  

Useless sidekick

Mitzuki_rei

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:45 am
Useless sidekick
Mitzuki_rei
theres no one to talk to

Soul and I are still here, although I kinda suck, soul is better at responses.
throw out a topic, what do you want to talk about?
i watched sinister now i can't sleep cus scurry things will eat me crying i bug soul all the time  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:39 pm
Useless sidekick

Well, I kind of already watched a few episodes of season two, haha. I really don't mind spoilers. As a matter of fact, I much prefer them. Mainly for video games. Gives me a heads up of what I expect later on
Yeah, it was pretty exciting the old gang when they were older in the Legend of Korra. Showing you what they did and such. And it did suck that Aang passed away
The ending was good. I liked it. I didn't doubt that Korra will get her bending back since I did watch season two first xD And of course her and Mako getting together. Huehuehue

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:42 pm
Mitzuki_rei

Hmm, I wanted to watch Sinister. I should watch it tonight c:

And yes, you've been bugging me. But I think of it as a father/daughter bonding :b

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:46 pm
Revenants Wrath
Mitzuki_rei

Hmm, I wanted to watch Sinister. I should watch it tonight c:

And yes, you've been bugging me. But I think of it as a father/daughter bonding :b
emotion_kirakira bonding eeewww  

Mitzuki_rei

Shy Conversationalist

Useless sidekick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:45 am
Mitzuki_rei

I remember seeing the trailer for that, it stood out to me because it reminded me of slender man, I want to watch it too. I'll see if I can online right now.

ohh! you should bug him here with me! I want to bond with you guys...it sounds weird saying that though. Soul, why do you have to call it bonding? lol you're such a weird dad to Mitzuki, I swear.
No, but really, we can double team him when he gets moody, so far he has been winning when he attacks.

edit: Ok, I watched Sinister, I actually feel pretty brave since I watched the whole thing. I did jump but not much, I liked that this is one of those scary movies that get you with the story and not just gore, but the girl with the yellow rain coat though... her family had it the worst I think.

Revenants Wrath

Season three of the legend of Korra starts in a week, I'd take my time with season two if I were you, that way you wont be stuck on some cliff hanger waiting a week for the next episode. It's going to be a short season, thirteen episodes.
Watching future episodes is cheating! lmao when she lost her bending you were suppost to be like 'oh no! what will she do!?'
The Korra and Mako thing seem like a little thing for the people into the romance, I would have been into it more if she ended up with Bolin heart I thought he was more suitable for Korra in season one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:09 pm
Useless sidekick
Aren't they all just thirteen episodes in both seasons? Besides, I didn't know there was a damn sequel to the Last Airbender and I didn't have Nickelodeon at that time as well
Heh, yeah. I like Bolin more. Very amusing. And it would've been a bit more better if the creators did hook those two up

I'm not a weird father. Even though I do have a bracelet that says "weirdo", but that's irrelevant! And don't f*cking team up against me you two!

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:09 pm
Mitzuki_rei
emotion_kirakira bonding eeewww

Yes, bonding! Now come here and give daddy a nice big hug >:3

The Family of Maniacal Indifference

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games