Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyoishi stood up and stretched, nodding then going wide eyed to think a bit, sensei...he got a student! "I got a student finally! Take that you damn Haki! I got someone to teach! Erm...whats your elements and are taijustu, bukijustu, bloodline, ectera...I'm a taijustu and brawler but I know a lot of ninjustu." He smiled, looking down at Haki with a glare then back to Jace.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo
Genin // Ninjutsu // Bloodline // Chakra: 270/270 // Ryo: 0 // AC: 0

Jace stood straight and looked at his teacher closely. When he heard that he was a taijutsu and brawler type ninja, Jace couldn't help but chuckle. I am a ninjutsu and bloodline class. My elements are katon and fuuton. My bloodline is rather seductive and mysterious. Once I learn some of it I will show you what I mean. Jace grinned as he suddenly got an idea and pulled a scroll from his bag and handed it over to his sensai. That explains my bloodline. With that finished he waited for his teacher to begin.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKyoishi caught the scroll and read it before closing it and handing it back, his bloodline was much better. "Lucky for you, I also have Katon, first rule, be careful with it cause it can even burn the person using it." He whisteled and Shi jumped up on the roof, Kyo's backpack in his mouth, he dropped it and Kyo dug through it before tossing Jace a katon scroll that looked used yet it was dusty and unused. Shi sniffed Jace a bit and wagged his tail before speaking. "He smells like blueberries, Kyo." Kyo laughed and tossed Shi a dog treat before munching his own. "Choose what katon you want to learn and we'll practice, you can test on me, another burn mark or scar won't matter." It was true, he had most of his arms and legs and shoulder wrapped up in a white linen bandage.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace opened the scroll and looked through them swiftly as he looked through them a bit. He chuckled as he spoke ready to show his teacher what he could think of. I wish to learn the techniques right now ember clone, Burning Clone, Ich, Ni, San, Shi, Go. He grinned as he had a few wicked ideas that these techniques would help him with. After all he was going to show the girl he just met today that he was strong.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKyoishi crossed his arms and nodded, he knew the five katon numbers of a hand."We'll start with with katon numbers, Ich, one, heat up one finger, used to cut thin rope and not very useful unless to learn the other numbers." He showed him the handsigns before focusing chakra to the tip of his index finger, heating it up to show him.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace nodded as he watched as his teacher preform the technique. Though it is very simple it is still useful as it can be used to cut through your bundings if you needed. Jace preformed the same handsigns and grinned as his finger caught fire with a small flame. He chuckled as he let the flame die down and looked at his teacher. How was that sensai? His eyes then turned to his dig Shi as he continued to sniff him.

Jutsu learned Ich

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKyoishi nodded and focused after making another seal, putting up two fingers, heated up in a flame. "The more fingers, the more you can cut through or burns, now Ni is two fingers, you can cut through thick rope and heat up where you touch your opponent but not burn them yet. I think you can handle it from here. San is three, still on your right hand, now four, Shi, is different, two fingers each hand. The last is Go, five, the whole hand is heated up at the palm, touch a opponent to grab them, you'll burn them pretty good." He smiled and sat down on Shi to watch him.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Hearing his name, Haki looked up from his training and spotted Kyoishi with a...student? Is that what Kyo had yelled at him? He rolled his eyes, not bothering to respond other then flip Kyoishi off as the other got into teaching. Regardless of Kyoishi's belief that he was in a competition with Haki over....something, wasn't a shared belief. Haki looked back to Doki, waiting patiently for her to show him what next to learn in the technique.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace nodded as he practiced the handsigns slowly at first learning them and remembering them. After first getting them down he decide to try and practice the technique a bit. He would focus his chakra into two of his fingers as they would easily ignite and burn upon his hand,. He chuckled as he let the fire burn out. He looked at his teacher and decided to practice it once more as he preformed the handsigns again. Just like before his two fingers ignited and showed that he easily had the skill down. He just needed one more practice with this jutsu. He let the fire die out and sat down and decided to focus even more on making the fire on his figers. After quickly preforming the handsigns he grins as the fire on his fingers blazes.

He was ready for the next technique that he needed to learn. He preformed the handsigns for the move san which would invole both of his hand this time. He slowly began to remember the handsigns and focus his chakra all at the same time. He was going to make his teacher proud, he was going to make his village proud. Jace contiued to practice the handsigns feeling that he had not gotten them down enough to just go ahead and preform the jutsu. He continued to preform them slowly while adding the exact amount of chakra needed to let this jutsu work. However, the jutsu didn't work. He looked up at his teacher for an anwser when he realized what it was himself. He had done one wrong hadsign. Knowing them all now he would allow his hands to move like a blur and add the chakra needed to preform this jutsu. It was like a bird taking off, as the fire ignited and he showed two flames one on each hand. He allowed the fire to die down as he stood and bowed to his teacher. How did those look Sensai?

[occ: I read the description for san and it said it was preformed on two hands.]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKyo chucked a piece of ceiling rafter at Haki, it wouldn't hurt if it hit, just knocked him out if it hit his head or get him pissed off if he missed. He looked back at Jace and nodded that they were good. "Good, I don't use my elements very much...so even I'm a bit rusty on them..." He said, he so rarely used any elemental justu or anything that required handsigns in combat that he was rusty, he didn't even use clones for combat, maybe training.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

The rafter didn't miss....but it didn't hit him in the head either. Instead it bounced off a horn and Haki turned his head back over his shoulder, scowling at Kyo without a word. He bent, grabbed the piece and turned to throw it back. He brought his arm back, adjusted his aim and then threw it hard at Kyo's feet. It cracked into one of the slats and knocked it loose, causing the roof to shift and, hopefully, making Kyo drop flat on his butt in a shameful display before his first student. Then he quickly backed out of range in case Kyo fell to the ground instead.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKyo kept a eye on his student, not even payig attention if Haki would throw anything back but when something hit near his feet he jumped and stumled off Shi flailing his arms. "Haki you b*stard!" He flailed his arms more befor he dropped off and landed with a loud OOF on the ground, rolling onto his stomach cause that felt like flopping onto water on your back! He looked up at Haki and growled before looking up at the roof. "You know what, lets train in the dojo to have some peace and quiet and no mountain goats around." He got up slowly and just kind of made his way inside the dojo.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 am
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace growled as he watched as his teacher fell to the ground due to the man with the horns. Hearing his teacher talk about training inside broke him from the sudden urge to want to crush that man. He just nodded as he dropped down and followed his teacher inside. As he walked inside he opened the scroll and read what he needed to do for the next fire jutsu he wanted to learn. Shi was the fourth fire technique that required a little more skill than san. As he stopped in front of his teacher he began to practice the handsigns and consintrate on thechakra needed for this technique to work. This was going to be a bit of a more difficult than san was. He conitnued to learn the handsigns as they became more naturally to him. Finally he was ready to try this technique as he lookeed at his teacher. His hands moved like a blur before his fingers suddenly ignited and began to burn. He looked at his teacher and grinned as it was evident that this technique was working correctly. He smiled as the technique died off and left them alone. He looked at his teacher, Thank you Sensai for this first lesson. I am going to head to the Academy to train in my bloodline techniques in private. I want to surprise you when we spar for the first time. With that Jace bowed and turned to walk up stairs to the academy area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:42 am
User Image

xxxxxxKyo nodded, although for once he wouldn't feel like a spar for awhile but he could train too on his taijustu or howling mode.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace moved onto the Academy level and looked around as he took in a deep breath. He walked over to the center of the room and opened his bloodline scroll and took a seat. He read the jutsu closely and preformed the handsigns needed as he concentrated as 100 flower petals suddenly filled the area around him. He practiced moving the petals around with his hands as he grinned and chuckled a little wickedly.

Letting the petals fall to the ground as he began to read the next technique he wished to learn. This one would definatly come in handy as he memerzied the handsigns easily. His hands like a blur he preformed the handsigns and brought his hands in front of him like a block as petals covered the area in front of him like a shield. He grinned as he let the petals fall as he stood there and simply began to laugh.

Jace grinned as he began to read the next jutsu he needed to learn as he knew this one would definately come in handy. Practicing the handsigns slowly he would begin to rememeber them easily. He knew that this was going to take sometime to learn and perform correctly but this was also going to be worth it. As he finished memerizing the handsigns he decided to attempt to preform the jutsu. Preformong the handsigns needed he would release the chakra as the petals that surrounded him would swirl and create a clone of himself. The clone would turn and bow before he dispered allowing petals to fall to the ground.

Reading the next jutsu, Jace though of how well this would work with the clone as he grinned and began his training. He easily learned the handsigns and practiced them slowly as he would make sure each handsign was mastered. As he finished practicing the handsigns he decided to preform them for real as his hands moved like a blur as he released the chakra needed and the petals suddenly began to swirl around a dummy. Jace noticed that the dummy probably wouldn't see him as he drew his katana and began to strike out at the dummy slowly. Each hit landed as Jace had enough time to dodge and disappear before the dummy would retailate if he could. Jace let the jutsu die down as he turned and decided to meditate for a bit.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games