Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply furries for all
The Clan of the Wolf Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:22 pm
*Leaning against a tree, in human form* "Well, I come and go... It's what I do. If you decide to disband, I'll find somewhere else to wander... Simple as that."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:28 am
*stands, thanks Goll and crimzenvengence for their opinions and vows to discuss the process of disbanding with Baka.*

Thanks so much everyone. For now, the clan is open. I'll let you know more when I know more.

*runs off to gather information.*  

Ces_Howlett
Crew

Fenris the Ancient One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:04 pm
(( I know i havent been on much however i would still like to finish the storyline we all started, i would feel bad to see such a good thread go like the dust in the wind. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:14 pm
((Well, just 'cause one person dropped out doesn't mean that you have to stop rping... Hell, me and one of my friends have been rping for a year alone! Everyone else dropped out.))  

Goll

Vix Viral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:55 pm
Name: Kyanni, Kya for short
Race: lupus (much like a combo between a were wolf and wolf demon but with a slightly smaller frame in wolf-humanoid form than a typical were wolf)
Appearence: (please refer to my avi and yes, the hat is included. I am odd person by nature and so are all my rp characters)
History: Orphaned at an early age, Kyanni has remained a loner for most of her life. She's wandered from town to town, her path depending on where the scent of food leads her. Now at the age of 17 she has graduated from scavenging for food to actively hunting anything she can sink her teeth into. Even though she was abused for being different by nearly all the humans she has come into contact with, she still treats them with respect just as she would anyone else. Although generally kind hearted, she has a dark half that can make her unpredictable and highly aggressive.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:09 pm
Fenris the Ancient One
(( I know i havent been on much however i would still like to finish the storyline we all started, i would feel bad to see such a good thread go like the dust in the wind. ))

((Agreed.))

Goll
((Well, just 'cause one person dropped out doesn't mean that you have to stop rping... Hell, me and one of my friends have been rping for a year alone! Everyone else dropped out.))

((True enough. We'll see what happens here.))

kyanni
Name: Kyanni, Kya for short
Race: lupus (much like a combo between a were wolf and wolf demon but with a slightly smaller frame in wolf-humanoid form than a typical were wolf)
Appearence: (please refer to my avi and yes, the hat is included. I am odd person by nature and so are all my rp characters)
History: Orphaned at an early age, Kyanni has remained a loner for most of her life. She's wandered from town to town, her path depending on where the scent of food leads her. Now at the age of 17 she has graduated from scavenging for food to actively hunting anything she can sink her teeth into. Even though she was abused for being different by nearly all the humans she has come into contact with, she still treats them with respect just as she would anyone else. Although generally kind hearted, she has a dark half that can make her unpredictable and highly aggressive.

A pleasure to meet you. Truly. I hope we can RP in the near future.  

Ces_Howlett
Crew

iAm_Carbonated_Jello
Crew

Hygienic Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:01 pm
sounds fun ces, why dont u and me spar for a while, its been a while since ive had a good fight mrgreen ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:34 pm
*Star sat on her haunches, dome tilted in near confusion. Dire sized bodice consisted of an ebony and ivory hued peltage, hues had clashed dangerously together. Left orb, unfortunately, 'twas sealed by a razor thin scar which had cut diagonally across it. Left appendage had been torn from 'er frame, now but a stump on 'er shoulder blade. "Hi?"  

Ookami Hoshi

Ces_Howlett
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:36 pm
Crimzen Tear Alchemist
sounds fun ces, why dont u and me spar for a while, its been a while since ive had a good fight mrgreen ninja

Me too! But no thanks. I'm not really in a fighting mood. Perhaps some other time.

*looks over at the newcomer, curious. Ces would grin at the new wolf's appearance, but it looks painful and she instead wishes she could help.*

Hello.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:58 pm
Ces_Lupine
Crimzen Tear Alchemist

Me too! But no thanks. I'm not really in a fighting mood. Perhaps some other time.

*looks over at the newcomer, curious. Ces would grin at the new wolf's appearance, but it looks painful and she instead wishes she could help.*

Hello.
damn stare domokun xp xd  

iAm_Carbonated_Jello
Crew

Hygienic Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100

R4P70R_M0M

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:07 pm
*shy and slowly,a large wolf walks in and sits down,the name given to her is Layjin Nailo*.........*ear tweak*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:37 pm
*stands from a distance watching all that is going on,grining devilishly*  

sinjaka

Goll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:48 am
*Sighs, walks over to the river, and kneels down to take a drink.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:19 pm
hm. I've been gone for a really long time *sits and cleans fur*  

CallMeMaster

Virhen Baruch

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:02 pm
Miron walks out the woods stoping at the edge of the stream he looks around.

"It has been a long time since i was last here."

Turning and walking towards the caves he stops now and then to look around. Stoping at his fathers cave he turns to wolf in a flash of red light.
Heading inside he walks to the back and smells at the ground.  
furries for all

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff