Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image]
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki glanced up at Doki as she fiddled with his hair, frowning at her just because some of the hair ended up in his eyes. He didn't say anything, just glanced at Kyoishi once more then stood and followed Doki, listening intently to her instructions on the new technique. He stood a few feet in front of her, listening to her explanation attentively What's a horse stance? he thought, starting to frown again but stopped and cleared his throat " 'kay." he tightened his legs, braced them wide and brought his hands to his sides, just under his ribs "Its kind of like a defensive push, right?" he stepped in quickly and thrust his open palms into her stomach, figuring that was where he was supposed to strike.
((1/2 Training Posts))

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai entered the Dojo rolling her neck. The medic's eyes looked around the area scanning it seeing the man with the long black hair and red flashing eyes. The emotionless look on her face was unchanging as she went to one of the father corners of the dojo. Awaiting him to approach her himself. Crossing her arms she leaned on the wooden wall keeping to herself. Having an eye out for anyone who may have gotten hurt during their training.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 5,900
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 215/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

"It can be." She had received the blow. However substantial it could be. With a blockade of her two hands, she managed to cushion her own torso from pressing out of the blunt momentum of his body blow. However... "Good for your first try. Now, once more!" She was better prepared with palms open of her own. He just had to exceed the two meters she was pushed. "Shift your weight into it with real force."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image]
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki puffed his cheeks a little and nodded as he watched Doki block his attack. He leaned back a little then, taking the same stance as before, shoved forward with the same force he'd used to lift and body slam Kyo. Which was a substantial amount, all of it focused on her stomach I'm going to pretend she's Kyo. That way I don't feel so bad smacking a woman. he thought, firmly focusing on the mental image of Kyo.
((2/2 Training Posts: Soudou Sho learned))

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:22 am
User Image
Jace Raigyo
Genin // Ninjutsu // Bloodline // Chakra: 270/270 // Ryo: 0 // AC: 0

Jace moved into the dojo swiftly and began to look around. He noticed that there were a few others in here along with him and decided to watch them for a few moments. It was then that he noticed the girl that had given him his headband was here. It was easy enough to determine that either there were twins or that she had used a clone to help her with her duties. Along with her there was a boy with horns training. Again seeing that the girl had given him his headband it would be easy enough to determine that she was his teacher. As his eyes roamed around he noticed another female, this one looking around at everyone else as well, but not the same way as him. She seemed to just be watching them while waiting for someone.

Jace decided to take notes for future referance about the people around him. He wrote about the girl that had given him his headband and noted that she uses clones. While at the same time he noted that the boy with the horns was either a taijutsu expert or trying to get stronger in taijutsu so he made a not to watch out for that. The other girl however didn't seem to give anything about her away. He decided that he was going to introduce himself. He made his way over to her as he placed the notebook away as he stopped just a few feet from her. He bowed politely and while he spoke, Hello my name is Jace Raigyo and you are? He smiled politely as he waited for her to answer him.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:45 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's ears twitched hearing the boy approach her, her purple hues went to him with a gentle and kind smile. She swung her silky snow hair over her shoulder, it cascaded down along her side in wonderful pure shinning ribbons. Parting her lips to him she spoke in an even gentler and angelic voice like that of a wedding bell. "Hello Jace, are you new? My names Sukai Chiryō-shi." Glancing back over at the others she brought her full attention to the boy. "How are you liking shinobi life so far?"

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:51 am
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace smiled as he almost blushed hearing her beautiful voice. He looked around for a second before speaking again his voice like a soft breeze over the ears, Well I just got my headband, and am looking for someone named Kyo. He is to be my teacher. It is a pleasure meeting you though. May I ask how you came about becoming a shinobi? Mine was a family thing. He smiled as he watched her closely for any strange movements.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai giggled lightly leaning back adjacent the wall again. "Dear Kage's! Good luck with him! Kyo's. . . . a handful." When he asked her about how she became something flickered in her eyes at the memories. It was obvious to her that the boy wanted to learn more about her, so be it. "Well, I wanted to be a skilled healer. But, I also didn't want to be just a healer. I also wanted to do more things. So I became a shinobi about. . . a year or so ago?" Looking back at the boy she continued. "Oi, if Kyo teaches you anything good. I'm always up for a spar. But I warn you. I can catch you by surprise in a fight." Her giggle turned into a chuckle as she put her head back on the wall sighing. Kein was taking forever!

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:13 am
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace seemed to just chuckle as she did as something inside him wanted to prove to her that he was also someone to be warned about as he looked around. It then when he decided that it was time to train. He looked at her as it would be obvious to her that she gave him some type of insperaction. Do you know where Kyo is if I may ask? He let a hand fall to his katana as he thought of what he should learn first.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:32 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai breathed in closing her eyes for a moment. "Kyoshi seems to have been here. Just a few minutes before you got here." Giving him a side glance she spoke. "You just missed him. If I was you I'd do one of two options. Wait forever. Or just start some basic training."

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace nodded as he heard her speak and decided that he would first go to the roof where he could be alone and record what she had told him about herself. She was a medical ninja. That was interesting to him. Grinning as he bowed and turned his back he tossed her a small note with a quick message written on it. It had been written befroe this but he thought it might come in handy. The note read, The person reading this is deemed a friend of mine. So because of that I ask that they meet me at the Village plaza later this day. It would be an honor to get to know you in better detail in a more private area. Before even getting an answer Jace left the dojo and vanished though he really only went to the roof and began to copy what she had told him. It was then that he pulled out his tactiacl war book and began to read.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo was sleeping right on the roof, he woke up when Jace landed on it, yawning and looking over at him. "Hm...you must be new to just read a book at the dojo. Whats your name?" He fixed his messy red hair, he was about twelve, short but looked STRONG from his muscles, it was hot so he wore sleeveless shirts, and the bridge on his nose said he was a fighter.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace looked over from where the voice came from and just nodded as he put the book away. Im Jace Raigyo. Its a pleasure to meet you. Whats your name? He kept his eyes on this new guy as he began to look for anything that would give away what his skills were. He obvious wasn't worried about being attacked as he was just sleeping up here but there was something else about him. He was defeniatly strong that was evident but he was also very young.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo yawned, his look of being strong said he was a brawler, nothing else except his Inuzuka markings. "I'm Kyoishi Inuzuka, Jounin of this village." He said the last part proudly.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace's eyes opened a bit as he stood and bowed swiftly. He should have known who this was by just the look of his hair but he must have drawn a blank for a bit. It is an honor to meet you sensai. I was informed to find you whne I got my headband. You are to be my teacher. He stayed bowed as he wondered if his teacher would approve of him or not. Even though this man was young he was strong and wise. He had been through so much already that Jace hadn't even began to beileve.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games