Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Mystical Dragon Pub and Inn [Vacancy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shall you stay?
Yupp
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
I'll drop by
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nopee
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
IMA POLL WHORE!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 pm
[[Oh! I'm sorry! A few months ago, fairy said you wouldn't be able to come to Gaia anymore, so I took off your profile. I guess I forgot to put it back up. My bad! It should still be saved, so I'll put it back up now.]]

"That's alright, I'm not hungry." Kira replied. She was actually a bit peckish, but for some reason, she didn't feel very comfortable allowing a guest to "snag something" for her. Kira opened her mouth, covered it with her hand, and let out a yawn. Even though she had slept relatively well, she still felt tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 pm
((Thanks for putting it back up! biggrin ))

Kendra was still contemplating on which job should take, when her stomach growled. She touched her belly lightly, "I guess I should eat..." she went over to Kira and asked, "Can I make myself some breakfast? Also, I would be more than happy to make you and the others some as well."  

red jade carnation
Crew

inactive23847

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:03 pm
"All righty," Ethan said in response to Kira, and then turned to Kendra. "I was gonna head to the kitchen and fix something up for everyone, but I mean, if you'd rather..." he shrugged, grinning. He didn't feel the desire to cook anything for anyone, but he wouldn't mind it at all. He felt his stomach gurgling slightly and immediately brought his hands to his belly area, gripping his shirt melodramatically, as if he were starving to death. "Oh, cruel fate!" he cried through his laughter, stumbling into the kitchen with a sense of drama about him as he set off to make himself something for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 pm
Kendra couldn't help but laugh at Ethan's overly dramatic exit. She thought Ethan was unusual at times, but it's what made him a great guy. Kendra said to herself, "Well, I guess both of us can cook for everyone..." she turned to Kira, "Is it okay with you, Kira?"  

red jade carnation
Crew

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 pm
"I'd really appreciate that, actually." Kira replied, "Since our regular chef probably won't be coming in today, and I've never been too good in the kitchen." She looked at her fingernails and started to pick at the dirt underneath them. A habit of hers. How did her nails gets so dirty if she was indoors all the time anyway? "But if there's any way I can help, just let me know."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:59 pm
"Will do," Kendra replied. She went to the kitchen to join Ethan. As she past through the doorway she said, "Hey Ethan, Kira said both of us can make breakfast what do you think we should make?"  

red jade carnation
Crew

inactive23847

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 pm
"BAAAACON," Ethan roared, grinning. "Or eggs, it doesn't matter. Whatever you like. Toast is one thing that I can actually make, so that's an option, too." He fiddled around with the pots and pans, trying to make it look like he was deep in thought about what to make for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 pm
Kendra giggled at Ethan's sudden outburst, and said with a smile, "Since you are the master of toast, you can make that. I'll get some eggs and bacon cooking, okay?"  

red jade carnation
Crew

inactive23847

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 am
Ethan laughed and released another roar of "BAAACON!" into the air. "Sorry 'bout that. I like bacon. And sure, I'll get that toast going!" He rummaged about for some bread, scratching the back of his head and yawning. He wasn't particularly tired, but felt somewhat like returning to bed. Quickly he shook off the feeling and returned to working on making that toast.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:11 pm
Kendra laughed again at Ethan's outburst. It didn't take her long to find the ingredients this time. And as fast as she got them out, they started cooking, the bacon letting off a intoxicating aroma, and the scrambled eggs coming out beautifully.  

red jade carnation
Crew

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:33 pm
"Do you have the toast done Ethan?" Kendra asked taking the bacon out on a plate, putting the lid on the eggs, and turning off the stove fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 pm
Ethan looked up suddenly. "What? Yeah!" he laughed, grabbing the toast out of the toaster. It burned his fingers, and he tossed it rapidly from hand to hand. "Ow, ouch, uh..." At last when the toast cooled off, he turned to Kendra and grinned, blushing a little.  

inactive23847

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:22 pm
Kendra's eyes went wide when Ethan tossed the toast around, but when he looked back to smile at her,she smiled back. She held that smile until she realized she kept the smile too long. Kendra quickly looked away, blushing, and made herself busy with serving the plates.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Ethan wasn't sure what to say or do. It seemed like Kendra had everything under control. He realized he was staring and turned away, feeling slightly uncomfortable and self-conscious. Was there even anything to say? He had to wonder if he was acting awkward or silly. Silly was good, but awkward was not the image he was going for. So he maintained silence.  

inactive23847

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:10 pm
As Kendra finished serving the first plate, she realized something. She didn't know how many people were at the inn! It was barely her second day at the inn and the only people she talked to since she's been here were Kira and Ethan. So she happily broke the awkwardness in the air by asking, "Um, Ethan.....how many people are at the inn?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff