Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:02 am
Exxos

That's basically a trend in scandinavian food. I figured it came out of an odd necessity due to snowbanks and food scarcity. In olden times, you ate whatever you could get, in modern times, you work with what you have on hand because who wants to schlep around in the snow unless necessary?

Though Icelandic cuisine seems hellbent on injecting horrible into life a la "Everything's great! Let's eat a rotten shark to compensate!" rofl

gaia_nitemareleft

Hehe, I suppose you are right. smile The scandinavian cuisine is pretty basic and "plain" food. There isn't that many gimmicks and tricks or spices but a good, hearty, food. (excluding that rotten stuff icelanders and swedes "eat" emotion_0A0 ) I mean, we have lot of strange stuff too but usually the food is still edible and it hasn't created it's own micro ecology with bacteria etc. *shudders*

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:04 am
Minky Lestrange
Lilygwen
Minky Lestrange
User Image
Hello Everybody!

gaia_nitemareleft

This picture makes me go "awww!" every time I see it! emotion_kirakira

gaia_angelright

It is quite adorable isn't it!?
>.<

gaia_nitemareleft

It is! If I ever get a kid, I'm making him/her that kind of onesie! I would like to have one to my self too, but it wouldn't be as fun. xd

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:11 am
Hullo everybuggy. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm
Lilygwen
Minky Lestrange
Lilygwen
Minky Lestrange
User Image
Hello Everybody!

gaia_nitemareleft

This picture makes me go "awww!" every time I see it! emotion_kirakira

gaia_angelright

It is quite adorable isn't it!?
>.<

gaia_nitemareleft

It is! If I ever get a kid, I'm making him/her that kind of onesie! I would like to have one to my self too, but it wouldn't be as fun. xd

gaia_angelright

D'awwww, Matching set!!! XD  

Minky Lestrange

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:39 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Ok, I just fell in love with the new stuff in the cross stitch! The green color is so awesome! whee

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:24 pm
Sammirah
Hullo everybuggy. cat_3nodding

*Huggles!*

Hello, everybody! n____n  

Lainn
Crew

Devoted Gaian

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:36 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Ok, I just fell in love with the new stuff in the cross stitch! The green color is so awesome! whee

gaia_angelright

Yes, I quite like what I saw of the update. My internet was being mega slow last night, so I didn't see them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:22 pm
hi everyone!  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:20 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Aww, you guys are looking all cute and pink at the moment! 4laugh I don't usually dress in pink but I think I do need something more spring like. *dashes off to her inventory*

Edit: Couldn't think of anything spring like so I accidentally made a Doctor Who dress up. whee

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:59 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Aww, you guys are looking all cute and pink at the moment! 4laugh I don't usually dress in pink but I think I do need something more spring like. *dashes off to her inventory*

Edit: Couldn't think of anything spring like so I accidentally made a Doctor Who dress up. whee

gaia_angelright

Haha, I swear I don't have that much pink either... but I guess it's more than I thought? sweatdrop I'm trying to get into Spring Mode. 3nodding  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:03 am
I would like to also take this chance to welcome Lainn to the crew! 4laugh

Thanks for joining us, Lainn!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:19 am
Sammirah
I would like to also take this chance to welcome Lainn to the crew! 4laugh

Thanks for joining us, Lainn!

gaia_nitemareleft

Oh yes! Welcome to Lainn into our crew! I made the months update bit earlier this time, since I'm not sure if I can get it out next weekend. If we have more stuff to announce, then we can make a new one later on. whee

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:10 pm
AGA, please don't hate...but I think I put my foot in my mouth when I bought my fiancé a new (refurbished, discounted) Dell laptop thinking that I was financially okay. However yesterday I looked at my bank balance...and I forgot to mention (if you guys didn't know) that I'm on gov't assist (although I receive around 1k and my rent is around $130 and I don't pay utilities)...anyways...I looked at my bank balance and realized that I'm just able to pay my rent! Ugh. Sooo glad that I'm getting a tax refund from the gov't in three weeks!

Now, why would I assume that you would hate? Well I'm suppose to be a responsible adult and I'm suppose to know how to work wisely within my fixed budget and blah, blah, blah. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:36 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
AGA, please don't hate...but I think I put my foot in my mouth when I bought my fiancé a new (refurbished, discounted) Dell laptop thinking that I was financially okay. However yesterday I looked at my bank balance...and I forgot to mention (if you guys didn't know) that I'm on gov't assist (although I receive around 1k and my rent is around $130 and I don't pay utilities)...anyways...I looked at my bank balance and realized that I'm just able to pay my rent! Ugh. Sooo glad that I'm getting a tax refund from the gov't in three weeks!

Now, why would I assume that you would hate? Well I'm suppose to be a responsible adult and I'm suppose to know how to work wisely within my fixed budget and blah, blah, blah. redface

I think you have that the wrong way around. See if you were a responsible adult, we'd have to hate you for making us look bad. But by being a screw-up, you're a welcome member of our group of bumbling outcasts and ne'er-do-wells. rofl  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:52 pm
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller

I think you have that the wrong way around. See if you were a responsible adult, we'd have to hate you for making us look bad. But by being a screw-up, you're a welcome member of our group of bumbling outcasts and ne'er-do-wells. rofl

Aww...you always know what to say to make a gal feel special! heart  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games